- » Italian Chocolate
Italian Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian chocolate recipes.
Chocolate Panna Cotta - Italian
Sonia cooks for us a tempting variant of one of the most beloved spoon desserts: the chocolate panna cotta, served with a delicious mango coulis! - 135.163
Chocolate Chip Tiramisu Cheesecake
Have you ever imagined what will happen if two great desserts are put together in a pan? Watch this video recipe of Tiramisu Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip. This recipe combines the best of tiramisu with luscious cheesecake. It is one of the best desserts for... - 132.907
Looking for a no-cook dessert? This is so easy even the kids can make it. Watch Victoria Paikin show you how to make her Italian Chocolate Salami. This is the kind of dessert that you make when you have sudden company and no time to prepare. The dessert will... - 123.84
Roasted Hazelnut And Chocolate Biscotti
Have you ever tried dairy free biscotti? Don’t think it’s possible? Well, think again! Here is a dairy-free recipe for hazelnut biscotti!! A really great recipe that requires a little effort, but the end result looks sooo great! - 120.278
How To Make Chocolate-dipped Biscotti
Salted chocolate-almond biscotti makes for a perfect homemade gift. Whether for the holidays or a housewarming party, everyone will go crazy for them! Biscotti is one of those classic desserts that seems to be appropriate for any occasion. - 115.623
Dark Chocolate Caramel And Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
How about making panna cotta at home. Join Chef Brant Dadaleares as he makes a dark chocolate, caramel and goat cheese panna cotta. Watch this impressive video that shares an incredible recipe. See the video to make homemade panna cotta for your next party... - 113.771
Make chocolate circles and serve this on a decorated plate and then you would have this as one party winner! Watch this video to make this dish! - 113.243
Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes. Non-traditional take on traditional Italian dessert.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 108.258
Chocolate Pasta Dessert
Here is an excellent video that displays a an amazing chocolate and pasta dessert that is delicious and good for you. Chocolate linguini delight is a perfect dessert to brighten up the holiday mood. With this recipe, you can still enjoy a healthy and... - 107.364
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
2. Grease, and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl , add sugar and 4 tablespoons of butter. Beat them together for 3-5 minutes or until they are light and... - 105.759
Biscotti And A Mini Chocolate Showpiece
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make Biscotti and a very simple chocolate showpiece for displaying them for Valentine's Day! Serve them with chocolate ganache for chocolate fondue! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for... - 105.078
Tiramisu: Sweet World #2
A delicious cake from Italy! This Tiramisu is creamy, easy-to-make and perfect for any occasion. - 103.615
Quick Homemade Mochachino
When you can make Quick Homemade Mochachino in your kitchen, why do you have to spend so much on going out and buying these drinks from a café. This video shows you the easiest way of making this all time favorite drink in your home. So get your cup and... - 103.125
Italian Double Chocolate Biscotti
Angie in this video is making some yummy Double Chocolate Biscotti. They are twice baked chocolate cookies. They are so fabulous to eat and you can also save a lot of money by making it at home. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 100.69
Delightful Salmon Pasta, Bruschetta And Chocolate Fondue
So, you are expecting guests and you wanna impress them with your culinary skills? We can help you here or must say this video can help you as the chef shows how to make three amazing dishes all in one go. Delicious bruschetta, salmon pasta and yummilicious... - 85.2294
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 83.9002
Chef Dan loved experimenting in the kitchen. Let's put it this way he loves thinking out of the box. The recipe for today is unique and crazy at the same time. Check out the video of the unique and delicious Chocolate Pizza. Yes you read that right, a pizza... - 80.3337
Chocolate Coated Strawberries
Check out this video for the yummy and very unique Chocolate Coated Strawberries. A very fresh and delicious dessert prepared by the talented chef Jenny. It hardly takes up a few minutes to prepare this dessert. A very easy and simple dessert. Everyone should... - 75.439
Homemade Chocolate Cake And Frittata
Have you been in search of some easy to make and delicious recipes? This video is just right for you. Watch it to learn a fabulous chocolate cake recipe along with a classic frittata. Try them out, you are sure to love them. - 74.696
White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Raspberry Coulis
The Italians surely know how to appease their sweet tooth. In this video, Chef Charly Wadsack tells you how to prepare while chocolate panna cotta and raspberry coulis at home. Regardless of the amount of chocolate and syrups he uses here, this no-fail... - 71.7862
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.9378
1. Line an 8 inch square pan with plastic wrap such that it extends over the edges. Set aside
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking is required.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
4.... - 50.0107
Budino Di Cioccolata
1) Preheat the oven to 475° to 500°F.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-high heat, then cook until the butter just begins to brown.
3) Remove from heat and allow to stand for 1 or 2 minutes.
4) Stir in the chocolate... - 49.0871
Seal Rock Black Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight; discard water.
In stock pot, cook beans with 1 1/2 quarts water, covered, for 1 hour.
Add beef broth, celery, onion, carrots, tomato, Ground Chocolate, salt, mustard, pepper, mace and cloves.
Squeeze juice from lemon; reserve juice.
Add... - 48.9313
Raspberry And Chocolate Zuccotto
Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
To make the chocolate sponge, whisk the eggs and sugar over a pot of simmering water until doubled in volume.
Take off the heat and whisk until thick ribbons form.
Fold in the flour, cocoa and butter.
Place in a... - 47.1519
1. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of 2 1/2-pint bread with vegetable oil.
2. In the top of a double saucepan or in a basin over a pan of water, melt chocolate, over a low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in the rum, when all the... - 47.0445
Chocolate Shortbread Stars With Mascarpone
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Cookies : In an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on low speed for 30 seconds.
3) Add the flour, cocoa and salt; mix on low speed for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough comes together.
4) Roll the... - 46.7974
Rich And Easy Tiramisu Dessert
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
3) In small saucepan or 2-cup microwavable measuring cup add butter and milk.
4) Heat about 1 minute on High in microwave until steaming hot.
5) In a large... - 46.7794
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
1. Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
2. Coat a large baking sheet lightly with butter and flour.
3. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa well.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolk and add the... - 46.7525
Cassata Alla Siciliana
Combine the cheese and the sugars.
Beat the cream into the cheese mixture, then stir in the fruit and nuts.
Sprinkle each sponge layer with the Strega.
Put one layer into a deep 18 cm / 7 inch cake tin.
Cover with half the cheese mixture, then insert a second... - 46.5496
Cut cake into 4 horizontal layers with a serrated knife.
Sprinkle rum over cake layers; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cheese and sugar until fluffy.
Stir in chocolate.
In a small bowl, toss cherries and orange peel with flour.
Place fruit on a breadboard... - 46.2369
Chocolate Meringue Gateau
Chocolate Meringue Gateau is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this baked dessert; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1171
Italian Chocolate Cake
Cut the cake lengthways into 1 cm/1/2 in slices.
Press the ricotta through a sieve into a mixing bowl.
Beat until it is smooth, then beat in the cream, sugar and liqueur.
Fold in the candied fruit, nuts and grated chocolate.
Place one slice of cake on a flat... - 46.0655
Chocolate Almond Biscotti
MICROWAVE 1 cup morsels in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power) for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, cocoa,baking powder, baking soda and salt in... - 45.8185
Deep Chocolate Cake With Malt Topping
Grease three 8x8x2-inch baking pans; lightly dust each pan with 1 teaspoon of the cocoa powder.
In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and the remaining cocoa powder.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an... - 45.6865
Best Ever Tiramisu
1) Take a large bowl. Add in the cream, mascarpone, Marsala and sugar.
2) Using a hand blender, whisk the cream and mascarpone to make a nicely thick whipped cream.
3) In a shallow dish, Add in the coffee and dip in a few sponge fingers at a time.... - 45.4296
Hazelnut Torte With Ricotta And Chocolate
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch cake pan.
Sift the cake flour and cornstarch together twice and set aside.
In a double boiler over barely simmering water, heat the heavy cream with the chocolate.
Stir until evenly blended.
Let... - 45.3691
1) Make two halves of puff pastry.
2) Roll each pastry half into 15x16inch rectangle.
3) Take the baking sheet and sprinkle with little water.
4) Keep the pastry into the baking sheets and make small holes into the pastry.
5) Freeze the pastry for 10... - 44.8307
Cannoli Di Cioccolata
Shells Sift flour with Ground Chocolate, salt and baking powder.
Cut in butter, gradually adding wine.
On floured board, roll dough to 1/16 inch thick..
Cut into 4-inch squares.
With rolling pin, roll squares into ovals.
Wrap each oval around... - 44.388
Top Of The World Brownies
Line the bottom and sides of an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with heavy foil; grease the foil.
Set pan aside.
In a medium saucepan cook and stir the 3/4 cup butter and the unsweetened chocolate over low heat just until melted.
Remove from heat.
Using a wooden spoon,... - 44.3459
Chocolate Apricot Tea Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine apricots, 1/4 cup of the almonds and the chocolate morsels. Set aside
3. On a lightly floured surface, divide the breadstick dough into two equal parts and roll out each... - 44.027
Rich Chocolate And Almond Cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Lightly butter and line a 23 cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
Beat the sugar and egg yolks together in a bowl, until light and fluffy.
Stir the butter into the mixture, then add the chocolate and almonds.
Add the Strega at... - 43.9069
Neapolitan Cheesecake Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Reserve 1/2 cup dry cake mix; set aside.
In large bowl, combine remaining dry cake mix and melted margarine; blend at medium speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
Add egg to... - 43.8019
Divide ice-cream evenly into three bowls.
Keep in freezer until each is required.
Combine strained lemon juice and the 1 dessert spoon sugar with sliced banana and finely chopped glaze fruits, stir into one bowl of slightly softened ice-cream.
Pour into... - 43.529
Chocolate Walnut Biscotti
Spread the walnuts on a pie plate and bake at 400° for 5 minutes, or until fragrant.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white and vanilla.
Add to the... - 43.4416
These thin, crisp and delicately curved pan-tiles are an excellent accompaniment to coffee at the end of a special meal.
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg whites, 1 at a time,... - 43.2982
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in making truffles.
2) Over a pan of wtaer on low... - 42.8778
Italian Hazelnut And Chocolate Torte
Melt the chocolate together with the cream, liquid glucose and frangelico.
Leave to cool.
Whiz the hazelnuts and biscuits to crumbs in a food processor and add the melted butter Sprinkle half the mixture into a terrine tin lined with clingfilm, then well... - 42.8186
Neapolitan Ice Cream Pie
Prepare Coconut Crust.
Press coconut mixture onto bottom and sides of a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 325° oven about 20 minutes or till golden.
In mixing bowl soften vanilla ice cream using a wooden spoon to stir and press against side of... - 41.7998
Frozen Italian Chocolate Tartufi
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, stir together cocoa, corn-starch, and 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar until well blended.
Whisk in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until pudding boils and thickens (about 10 minutes).
Remove from heat.
Place a sheet of... - 41.7218
Almond Pancakes With Chocolate Sauce
1. Combine bake mix, baking powder, salt, sugar substitute, and 1/4 cup of the almonds in a bowl; make a well in the center.
2. Lightly beat eggs in a medium bowl; whisk in vanilla and almond extract, soymilk, and butter. Pour into well and mix until smooth.... - 41.7117
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth, then work in the ground almonds and flour, until the mixture forms a stiff dough.
Break the dough into 20 pieces (roughly the size of walnuts), and form the... - 41.4097
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Here is a trendy cousin of our favorite Velvet Crumb Cake. You'll love indulging in the rich chocolate and coffee flavors. - 40.9622
Chocolate Walnut Cake
Prepare cake mix as package directs, adding 1/2 cup nuts.
Bake according to package directions for 13x9-inch cake.
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk, chocolate and salt.
Cook and stir until chocolate melts and... - 40.9277
Ice Cream Italiano
In a small saucepan, heat milk and chocolate, stirring until chocolate melts.
Simmer several minutes until mixture is the consistency of heavy cream.
Set pan in ice.
Stir until cool; set aside.
In another small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a... - 40.8095
Tiramisu With Brandy
1) In a bowl put mascarpone, cream, brandy and sugar. Mix thoroughly and keep aside.
2) In boiling water dissolve coffee powder and keep aside.
3) Take a 20 cm/8 in square dish and arrange the base with one-third of the sponge fingers.
4) Pour... - 40.2982
Zuccotto( Italian Chocolate Duo)
Are you one of the six billion people in the world that love Italian Desserts. If so, check out this lovely Italian Dessert Recipe. Absolutely yummy! - 40.1757
Cioccolatinq Alla Crema
In blender container, stir gelatin into 1/3 cup cold milk; let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Heat remaining 2/3 cup milk until very hot; pour into blender container.
Blending on low, add egg, sugar and vanilla.
Chop chocolate into very small pieces; gradually... - 39.9314
Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
Add egg and the 1 1/2 tablespoons cream; beat until smooth.
Coarsely chop chocolate with hazelnuts and place in the top of a double boiler.
Set over simmering... - 39.927
Chocolate Semi Freddo
Beat the mascarpone in a bowl with the brandy, espresso coffee and icing sugar.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of the grated chocolate and stir the remainder, together with the single cream, into the mixture.
Whip the double cream until it is just peaking and fold into... - 39.7848
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in vanilla and sugar until mixture is thick and lemon colored, scraping down side of bowl frequently with a rubber spatula.
2. With a wire... - 39.4019
Mint Chocolate Gelato
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a heatproof bowl that will sit over a pan with plenty of room underneath. Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together, until thick and creamy.
2. Put the milk and cream in the pan and bring to a simmer, where small... - 38.9831
North Beach Spaghetti Sauce
Brown meat in olive oil with onion, mushrooms and garlic.
Add remaining ingredients, except spaghetti.
Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Serve sauce over cooked spaghetti.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese,... - 38.9001
Pistachio Ice Cream Surprise
1. Line the side and bottom of 9-inch tube pan with foil.
2. In the pan, press 3 pints ice cream firmly and evenly.
3. Make a 1 inch deep and wide trench in ice cream from its outside edge using wooden trench.
4. Place the pan in... - 38.789
1) Put a heatproof bowl on a pan of hot water and add egg yolks, butter and chocolate in it.
2) Stir till chocolate melts.
3) Take away from heat and beat rum and coffee essence in it.
4) Whisk egg whites until firm. Fold the content into the coffee... - 38.701
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together whole eggs, egg whites,... - 38.2585
Italian Chestnut Chocolate Dessert
Melt chocolate in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Cream butter until fluffy.
Stir in vanilla and chestnut creme.
Beat in melted chocolate and beat until absolutely smooth.
Line bottom of 8-inch layer-cake pan or pie pan, or 8-inch square pan with... - 38.1912
In a large bowl beat the egg yolk and sugar until smooth.
Stir in the vanilla extract and mascarpone until thoroughly combined, then set the mixture aside.
Mix the coffee, brandy and cocoa.
Break up the amaretti biscuits and stir them into the coffee mixture,... - 38.174
Italian Chocolate Ricotta Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl, then stir in the sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then work in the dry sherry, using your fingertips, until the... - 37.9007
Bolognese Style Pork Ragu Over Spaghetti Squash
1. Brown pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes over medium heat or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste and Italian... - 37.6436
Almond Chocolate Biscotti
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Spread almonds on a cookie sheet and toast in oven 5 to 7 minutes, or until almonds are light brown, shaking pan several times. Grind one third of nuts in a food processor; set aside in a large bowl. Chop remaining nuts coarsely and... - 37.5983
Chocolate Sauced Pears
Core pears from bottom ends, leaving stems intact.
If necessary, cut a thin slice from bottoms of pears to help them stand upright.
Place pears in a 2-quart square baking dish.
In a small bowl stir together lemon juice, vanilla, and cinnamon;... - 37.2288
1. Put the butter and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently until the butter is melted. Increase the heat and bring the mixture to the boil. Immediately remove the saucepan from the heat, add the cream, mixed peel, cherries, almonds, cranberries, pine nuts and... - 37.0817
In a small bowl, dissolve the espresso powder in the water.
Set aside to cool.
Divide one-third of the biscotti crumbs among 4 parfait glasses.
In each glass, layer 1/3 cup of the frozen yogurt, 1 tablespoon of the espresso, and 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 37.071
Chocolate Brioche Buns
1. Sift the flour and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and sugar. Add the melted butter and eggs. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft, sticky dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10... - 36.7782
Chocolate Baron Bundt Cake
In mixer bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and vanilla; Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Fold in nuts.
Pour half of batter into well greased 10-inch bundt pan.
Sprinkle with 1 cup Flick-ettes.
Cover with remaining batter.
Bake at 350°F for... - 36.6544
Break up chocolate ice cream with a fork.
Sprinkle with rum flavoring and nuts.
Press nuts into the ice cream with a warm spoon and set in the freezer.
Work fruits, raisins and cinnamon into the vanilla ice cream and set in the freezer.
Oil a large angel-cake... - 36.6387
1. In a medium bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Refrigerate 1/4 cup sour cream, covered. Beat in remaining 1/4 cup sour cream, egg, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. On low speed, beat in flour mixed... - 36.634
Gianduja Chocolate Chip Cookies
Like everyone James Beard loved picnics too. To celebrate the season enjoy this picnic-friendly menu,
presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of... - 36.5295
Prepare Press-in Pastry and let cool.
In a medium-size bowl, beat cream until it holds soft peaks.
In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup of the pistachios, rum, liqueur, sugar, chopped chocolate, and candied orange peel.
Mix well; fold in whipped... - 36.161
1. Blend or process cake crumbs with cocoa, melted chocolate and cream until smooth. Press mixture over base of a greased and lined loaf tin and freeze for 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, to make the batter, blend or process flour with custard powder, cinnamon and... - 35.786
Cream the butter.
Add the ground almonds, sugar and beaten egg, and mix well.
Then stir in the cornflour, confectioners' custard and rum.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering... - 34.752
Chocolate Amaretto Boudin
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup cocoa. Make a well in center. In a medium bowl, beat milk, 1 tablespoon amaretto, vanilla, and melted butter with a fork to blend... - 34.7071
Sicilian Cheese And Chocolate Cake
Prepare Sponge Cake.
Beat ricotta cheese, sugar, milk, liqueur and salt in small mixer bowl until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips and candied fruit.
Cut cake into 4 rectangles, 10 1/2 x 3 3/4 inches.
Alternate layers of cake and ricotta... - 34.2538
1) In a large strainer drain ricotta to discard excess liquid.
2) Keep in small bowl and mix powdered sugar.
3) Press the ricotta mixture through a wire strainer to discard the lumps.
4) Add gently citron and chocolate.
5) Keep in refrigerator and... - 34.2009
Amaretti Mocha Roulade
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4, then line a greased 23 x 33 cm Swiss roll tin with baking parchment. Melt 175 g of the chocolate in the microwave on High for 1 1/2 mins or in a bowl over a pan of just simmering water, then finely chop the rest and... - 34.1123
1. Place mascarpone, cream, brandy and sugar in a bowl, mix to combine and set aside. Dissolve coffee powder in boiling water and set aside.
2. Line the base of a 20 cm/8 in square dish with one-third of the sponge fingers. Sprinkle one-third of the coffee... - 33.9382
Chocolate Zabaglione Sauce
In heavy saucepan, combine broken chocolate, wine and sugar; heat, stirring until blended.
Heat to boiling; cook one minute.
Remove from heat.
With wire whip, quickly stir in egg yolks.
Return saucepan to low heat; stir until slightly thickened.
Serve sauce... - 33.4944
1. Whip the cream with the 25 g / 1 oz sugar until thick. Fold in the hazelnuts, cherries and chocolate. Chill.
2. Mix together the brandy and liqueur.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a 900 ml/1 1/2 pint capacity round deep mould with three of the cake... - 33.1559
1. In a double saucepan melt 3/4 lb chocolate along with coffee over low heat.
Keep stirring so that the chocolate dissolves totally.
2. Remove the chocolate mixture from the saucepan. Beat the butter in the saucepan - one piece at a time.
3. Beat till... - 32.8806
Chocolate Ice Cream
1. In a bowl beat sugar and egg yolks.
2. In a cooking pan heat milk. Add the egg and sugar mixture. Stir to make the custard.
3. Add melted chocolate, vanilla essence and double cream. Keep stirring.
4. Strain. Cool and freeze the mixture.
5.... - 32.8165
Bitter Sweet Chocolate Zabaglione
In heavy saucepan or microwave, melt broken chocolate with half and half; set aside to cool.
In double boiler, over simmering water, beat egg yolks with hand mixer.
Gradually add sugar, beating on high until creamy.
Add Marsala, stirring to heat... - 32.739
Chocolate Cream With Espresso And Vin Santo
1. Tip the mascarpone into a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften. Add the icing sugar and custard, stirring until smooth. Fold in the chocolate and orange zest. Spoon into 6 small cups or glasses, cover and chill until needed.
2. When ready to serve,... - 32.5937
Preheat oven to 200F (95C).
Put chocolate pieces into a small ovenproof bowl and place in oven until chocolate has melted, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove chocolate from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
Beat eggs until foamy in a medium bowl.
Beat 1 cup cream... - 32.5382
Italian Angel Cake
1. Invert cake on a board. Cut cake into 3 even layers, using a sawing motion wth a sharp knife.
2. Place cheese in large bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed 3 minutes, or until smooth; add sugar, chocolate, curacao and vanilla; beat 2 minutes... - 32.3185
Double Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
1 Lightly grease a large cookie sheet. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder; beat until combined. Beat in the eggs. Beat in as much... - 32.2147
In a bowl, combine orange peel, lemon peel, and brandy.
Drain cherries and reserve 8 or 10 whole cherries; coarsely chop remaining cherries.
Let ice cream soften slightly; then stir in brandy mixture and fold in cherries, chocolate, and almonds.
Spoon into 8... - 32.0243
Frozen Neapolitan Pie
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine in a small bowl, and stir well. Firmly press graham cracker crumb mixture evenly into bottom of a 5-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Spoon vanilla yogurt onto crust, spreading gently;... - 31.8256
Almonds And Chocolate
• Cream the butter and sugar till white & fluffy. Add eggs one at a time.
• Sift flour, almond powder, cocoa powder and baking powder. Fold some flour in the chopped chocolate.
• Add the milk and then fold the flour mix and the chopped... - 30.0814
Italian Chocolate Recipes By Category