- » Italian Chicken Roll
Italian Chicken Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian chicken roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian chicken roll recipes.
Italian Breaded Chicken Rolls With Peppermint Sauce
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 117.486
Steamed Cheesy Chicken Roll And Pasta
Why not make a delicious pasta and cheesy chicken roll for a relaxing holiday meal. Watch this fantastic video where the chef prepares an outstanding meal in such an elegant manner. Surely you would have a great cooking experience with the video. Just try... - 114.776
Chicken Lasagna Roll-ups
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add next 7 ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce... - 45.6583
Spicy Lasagne Roll Ups
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, half the garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the... - 44.113
Italian Chicken Roll Ups
Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut widthwise into 1-inch slices. Place in bowl. Pour 1/4 cup Italian dressing over chicken. Toss to coat. Let stand 5 minutes or longer. Drain.
Combine sour cream, remaining 1 tablespoon Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese.... - 34.6624
You May Also Like!
Italian Chicken Rolls
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
Combine red pepper, cream cheese, and pesto in a small bowl, stirring until... - 43.7967
Chicken Asparagus Rolls
Sift together dry ingredients.
Cut in butter.
Add milk, mixing with a fork, until dough forms a ball.
Melt butter; add flour, milk, salt and pepper.
Cook slowly until slightly thickened.
Add chicken; cool.
Roll pastry into a very... - 39.4773
Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Place 1 chicken piece, boned side up, between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
Working from the center to the edges, pound chicken with a meat mallet to about 1/8-inch thickness.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
In a medium skillet cook onion in butter or margarine... - 44.1005
Chicken Asparagus Lasagna Rolls
1. Place frozen lasagna sheets on a baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and thaw for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, chicken, egg white, Parmesan cheese, green onion, pimiento, salt, and garlic powder.... - 39.7036
Liver And Cheese Filled Chicken Rolls
In saucepan cook chicken livers, onion, and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine about 5 minutes or till livers are no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Put liver and onion mixture through meat grinder; cool.
Meanwhile, place each piece of chicken,... - 42.1602
Prosciutto Chicken Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Combine ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Place 1 slice prosciutto on top of each... - 27.2035
Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
Blend and add milk.
Roll and cut into strips.
Steam in chicken broth for 15 to 30 minutes without uncovering.
Serves 3 or 4. - 32.2607
Chicken Rolls With Paglia E Fieno
1) In a bowl, mix the prosciutto with 1/2 butter and spread over the chicken slices.
2) Top each with artichoke hearts, season with the salt and pepper to taste, then roll up and secure tightly with string or skewers.
3) Season the rolls lightly,... - 44.1188
Chicken Pasta Rolls
1. Cook lasagne sheets in boiling water in a saucepan until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and leeks and cook for 4-5 minutes or until brown. Stir in basil, mustard, stock and... - 34.7332
Tuscan Chicken Rolls With Pork Stuffing
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut chicken into halves.
Place between 2 pieces plastic wrap; pound with mallet or side of saucer until 1/4 inch thick, being careful not to tear the meat.
Cook and stir pork, onion and garlic over medium heat until... - 42.7473
Italian Chicken Roll Recipes By Category
Italian Chicken Roll Dish: