- » Italian Chicken Rice
Italian Chicken Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian chicken rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian chicken rice recipes.
It’s a rainy day and nothing like a warm of bowl risotto to chase the cold away! Easy to prepare and it’s a meal for two which is done in half hour! Watch the video for more! - 87.2214
Chicken Mushroom Risotto
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 49.7792
Chicken Liver Risotto With Mushrooms
1. Peel onion and chop finely.
2. Lengthwise cut the green pepper in halves, deseed and shred.
3. Trim fat and chop the bacon rashers.
4. Wash, trim and slice the mushrooms; keep aside.
5. Trim the chicken livers with scissors; keep... - 48.8404
Chicken Risotto With Asparagus
1. In a saucepan, boil stock and poach the chicken breasts. Retain the stock, shred chicken breasts and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat oil, add onions and celery stalks and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Now, add Arborio rice and stir well.... - 46.8219
Chicken Lemon And Tarragon Risotto
Lay the streaky bacon out flat in a cold frying pan.
Cook undisturbed over a medium heat for 2 minutes, then turn and cook for 2-3 minutes more, until crisp.
Set aside on kitchen paper.
Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan, then reduce the heat to... - 46.0562
Italian Chicken Rice Casserole
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Heat 4 tablespoons each butter and oil in large skillet over moderate heat.
Brown chicken well on all sides.
Pour sherry over chicken; remove chicken from pan.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic to pan; saute until golden.
Add rice;... - 45.3104
This chicken rissoto is a filling and savory rissoto prepared with cooked chicken and liver. I cooked this chicken rissoto with lonng grained rice instead of arborio rice but you can use arborio rice too. One of our favorite italian recipes, this chciken... - 45.1783
Chicken Liver Risotto With Rice
1) In a large ovenproof casserole, gently saute the onion in the oil, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the chicken livers and garlic, saute over a medium heat, stirring continuously for 2-3 minutes or until the livers... - 44.0916
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Chicken rice And Peas
In saucepan cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook green onion in reserved drippings till tender but not brown.
Stir in broth, fresh or frozen peas, rice, parsley, salt, pepper, and crumbled... - 41.6973
Risotto With Chicken And Mushrooms
Mix the onion, red pepper, and butter in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy.
Stir in the rice, cover, and microwave on High 2 minutes more.
Mix in the... - 41.0477
Risotto Primavera With Chicken Broth
In 3-quart saucepan cook leeks or onion and red or green pepper in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in chicken broth, rice, fresh or frozen peas, celery, carrot, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15... - 40.792
Italian Chicken With Saffron Rice
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Add celery, garlic and parsley.
Cook stirring vegetables, 2 minutes longer.
Add salt, bay leaf and wine.
Simmer until chicken is tender, about 40 minutes.
If desired, thicken sauce with... - 40.1618
Mushroom And Chicken Risotto
1) In a pan, heat oil and saute mushrooms and shallots over medium flame, cooking for 4 minutes.
2) Add in the rice and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add in the wine and cook till it gets absorbed by the rice.
3) Add 1/2 cup of stock and... - 40.0389
Sweet Chicken Risotto
In large skillet (3 to 4 quarts), saute chicken and onion in oil 5 minutes.
Add rice, chicken broth, horseradish and sugar.
Simmer, covered, 15 minutes or until rice is tender (there should be extra liquid).
Add peppers and black beans.
Simmer 5... - 38.8122
Italian Rice Soup With Chicken Livers
1) Heat butter in a skillet and lightly brown rice.
2) Add bouillon and boil.
3) Add salt and pepper. Cook covered in simmering heat till rice is cooked.
4) In a bowl, mix chopped chicken livers with beaten egg yolk.
5) Take off rice from heat and add... - 38.6361
Milanese Chicken & Rice Skillet
In large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink in center.
Add green onions, bell peppers, garlic and oregano; stir to coat.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or... - 38.497
Asparagus And Chicken Risotto
Boil the rice until half cooked and rinse it with cold water.
Then blanch the asparagus spears in boiling water and slice them to 3-4 pieces.
In a large skillet heat the butter and olive oil and saute the garlic and onion for about 3 minutes.
Add the sun... - 38.3305
1. Combine rice, celery, peas, 2 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a medium-size saucepan; bring to boiling; cover; simmer 20 minutes, or until water is absorbed and rice is tender.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; saute chicken 1... - 38.1604
Chicken And Zucchini Risotto
1) Take a saucepan and cook onions and zucchini in a small amount of water for about 5-10 minutes.
2) Add all other ingredients except cheese and cook until mixture gets thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
3) Add cheese immediately after... - 37.6686
Mushroom And Chicken Risotto
In medium skillet, saute for 2-4 minutes.
Add and cook for another 3 minutes.
Do not let rice brown.
Add slowly to rice and cook on a medium heat for approx 15-20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Add to rice, stir, and serve. - 35.4927
Italian Chicken &rice
Chicken with Rice is more than a well-known combination and you will really enjoy this Italian Chicken &Rice recipe. Italian Chicken &Rice has got its own unique taste. One that you will love! - 34.807
Spiced Rice With Browned Chicken Livers
1. Cook bacon until crisp in a large skillet. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
2. Shake chicken livers in a plastic bag with flour, salt and pepper.
3. Brown chicken livers in bacon drippings. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
4. Saute... - 33.5157
Chicken Liver Rice Milanese
In a saucepan cook celery in 1 tablespoon of the margarine till celery is tender but not brown.
Add mushrooms, Seasoned Rice Mix, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Remove from heat; cover.
Let stand 10 minutes.
In a skillet heat chicken livers in remaining... - 32.6347
Italian Chicken Rice Recipes By Category
Italian Chicken Rice Dish: