- » Italian Chicken
Italian Chicken Recipes
Italian cuisine is exotic and one such Italian recipe is Italian Chicken. The spices and ingredients used in the preparation of Italian Chicken are subtle and mostly seasonal.
Overview of Italian ... More »
Homestyle Chicken Parmesan
Homestyle Chicken Parmesan is an easy and delicious recipe that can be made from scratch in your kitchen. Take a look at this video for the details of this traditional Italian recipe. If you want to cut down on the time, you can buy the tomato sauce instead... - 139.919
Wegmans Italian Roast Chicken
Nothing says 'comfort food' like roasted chicken. Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shares an Italian style for your table. This recipe makes a great Sunday dinner and wonderful leftovers later in the week. It is a really easy recipe using few ingredients.... - 130.524
Wegmans Chicken Marsala
Sautéing speeds the process when making chicken, then you build a great sauce cooking mushrooms for the sauce in the same pan. A pouch of our Demi-Glace makes it magical. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how. This recipe is a quick, simple... - 129.684
Salsa Verde Chicken Al Forno
Once you taste how good our Al Forno breadcrumb topping is, you'll want to do this for everything. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how it's done. This recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight. This is not the same old chicken! Keep some... - 123.585
Easy Chicken Marsala - It's Addicting And Gluten Free
This delicious chicken marsala recipe is made today gluten free and you would never know if I hadn't told you. If you say "well I'm not gluten free so I don't care", no problem. Simply substitute regular white flour for the gluten free in this recipe. - 123.093
Chicken Cacciatore 4 Ingredients Dessert & Sweets, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Chicken Cacciatore from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the... - 118.666
Budget Bistro - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Chicken Panchinis
This recipe by Budget Bistro is just the one to pull out when you want to make a gourmet meal on a dime budget. With Host Eric Reinert, you will learn how to impress family & friends, and maybe a girlfriend/boyfriend or two! This Italian recipe with a twist... - 115.641
Pancetta Wrapped Chicken Breasts
This recipe for Pancetta-Wrapped Chicken is straightforward yet wonderfully full of flavor. For those whose mouths water at the smell of bacon, try this delicious recipe. Roasted chicken breast wrapped in pancetta and served with a warm orange wine sauce.... - 115.029
Low-fat Chicken And Pesto Panini
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover rotisserie chicken or grilled boneless chicken breasts on hand and prepared pesto, these delightful sandwiches come together prestissimo!... - 113.405
Chicken Parmigiana By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. Slice the chicken breast lengthwise about ¼ to ½ inch in thickness.
2. Chop the garlic, and keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degree, after the chicken is done.
4. Season the chicken with garlic salt.
5. Beat the eggs and... - 113.348
Classic Chicken Alfredo
Nothing beats a bowlful of classic alfredo chicken for dinner. Watch this video to learn how yo can create this delicacy in your own kitchen almost effortlessly. The dish is oozing with flavor and taste and is sure to bring a smile on every face across your... - 113.084
Chicken Scallopini In Tomato Sauce
Are you scared of making Chicken Scallopini in tomato sauce at home? Shed you fears and come along with chef Michelle Koen to find out that its really simple to put up this this high protein dish. Health freaks do not have to keep away from this dish as the... - 111.89
1. Cut lemon in half, and sprinkle sugar on it.
2. Place a non-stick pan on medium heat, and pour olive oil in it.
3. Add lemon and caramelize. Set it aside.
4. Cut chicken breast into half. Season it lightly with salt and ground black... - 111.838
Chicken breast with prosciutto in a white wine sauce with vegetables over pasta - 110.04
Succulent Italian Chicken Over Greens
1. Set oven to broil.
2. In a bowl, add mayonnaise, vinegar, oregano, garlic, and basil. Mix well to combine. Reserve half of the mixture in another bowl.
3. Brush mayonnaise mixture on chicken pieces, and place it on a baking dish.... - 105.358
Italian Buffalo Wings
1. Marinate chicken in marinara and hot sauce for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3. On a cookie sheet, Place a baker’s rack and place the marinated chicken drummettes over it.
4. Pop these chicken drummettes into the... - 103.767
Grilled Chicken With Calabrian Pepper Marinade
This dish is gauranteed to make those spice lovers begging for more. Grilled Chicken With Calabrian Pepper Marinade is perhaps one of the mose deliciously spiced dishes that involves the Calabrian chili peppers. Enjoy the video from Foodwishes! - 88.9772
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Caprese Salad In Lettuce Boats
Hot dogs and hamburgers are fine for the regular season, but when the playoffs and Super Bowl roll around, you need to upgrade the tailgate menu to something a little more special like these spicy blue cheese ranch dressing topped turkey sliders served with a... - 87.6407
Classic Chicken Marsala
Chicken Marsala is a classic and elegant looking Italian dish that appetizing for its looks but scares home cooks as it requires wine for cooking. Chef makes this dish like a child's play and so can you by following directions. Sautéed chicken breasts cooked... - 82.2021
Italian Chicken In Tomato Sauce
Wondering what to cook for dinner? Have a look at this recipe video of Italian Chicken in Tomato Sauce. Made with simple and economical ingredients, it can be quite a treat as it is so yummy. Happy Cooking! - 74.6543
Italian Style Chicken Dish
1) Take a baking dish and mix the flour with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2) Use this mixture to coat the chicken.
3) Cook the chicken for 6 minutes.
4) Preheat a skillet and pour salad oil into it and brown the chicken.
5) Using the same baking dish,... - 48.8325
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 48.8181
Italian Chicken Soup
Try this version of amazingly delicious Italian Chicken Soup. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Italian Chicken Soup is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.3463
1) Take a saucepan and fill with water. Put the cauliflower and cook for 1 minute.
2) Drain the cauliflower and keep aside.
3) Take a large non-stick skillet and pour oil into it. Add garlic and chicken to the oil and sautÃ© for 10-15 minutes on... - 47.2538
Boil chicken until done. (Begin preparing sauce and cooking noodles while chicken is boiling.)
Let chicken cool enough to handle, then remove meat from bones.
Keep meat warm.
Save broth for another use.
While chicken is cooking, prepare... - 46.2148
Italian Chicken With Tomato Crusted Potatoes
1. Slash the chicken breasts and set aside. Chop the garlic. In a shallow dish, mix together half the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the sun-dried tomato puree, the mustard, half the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, stir, and set aside to... - 46.0388
1.Cube the chicken.
2.Heat butter and fry the chicken pieces in it until brown.
3.Make a mixture os seasoning, seasom all, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, milk, and tomatoes.
4.Add the mixture on chicken and simmer for 45 minutes... - 45.9201
Italian Chicken Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Wholemeal Crepe Batter.
Cut the chicken meat into small cubes.
Saut 6 the chicken in the olive oil with the garlic.
Cook until the chicken loses its pinkness.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and... - 45.8852
1. Wash chicken thoroughly, pat dry and joint into serving size pieces.
2. Wash and dry bell peppers.
3. Brush bell peppers with 2 tsp oil.
4. Roast bell peppers over a high flame until well charred, holding them with a long-handled... - 45.7146
Slow-cooker Chicken Alfredo
Try this alluring Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Slow-Cooker Chicken Alfredo is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 45.5281
Italian Country Chicken
1.Take a pan, put butter in it and heat.
2.Once done, brown the chicken in it.
3.Transfer the chicken to a large casserole.
4.Put bacon in the pan; also add onion and garlic.
5.Brown the ingredients .
6.Add flour and heat for 2 minutes.
7.Stir in wine,... - 45.3239
1. Rinse the chicken and pat on kitchen towels.
2. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
3. In a large casserole, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
4. Add the chicken and sautÃ© it until evenly browned.
5. Remove the... - 45.0373
Italian Chicken In Envelopes
Italian Chicken In Envelopes is simply a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Italian Chicken In Envelopes. - 44.6827
Italian Style Chicken
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut each into halves.
Mix bread crumbs, walnuts and salt.
Beat eggs slightly; stir in water.
Coat chicken breasts with flour; dip into egg mixture.
Coat with crumb mixture.
Heat margarine and oil in 10-inch skillet... - 44.5112
Florentine Pesto Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In food processor container, process together spinach, basil, oil, garlic, nuts, cheese and salt until finely minced.
3. In a shallow baking pan, place the chicken and spread mixture evenly on top of... - 43.4618
Italian Style Chicken
Place chicken breast piece[s], meaty side[s] down, in 22-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Mix tomatoes and flour; break up tomatoes.
Stir in onion, salt, oregano, pepper and garlic; pour over chicken.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts)... - 43.2674
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breast halves, one at a time, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound meat until about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a rimmed plate, stir together bread crumbs, flour, Parmesan cheese, herb seasoning, pepper,... - 43.1498
Italian Chicken Salad
Use high-quality Parmesan cheese and grate it yourself for best results.
Cut chicken into 1-inch strips.
O Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill lightly with oil and cook chicken strips over medium-high heat until done, about 5 minutes, turning as... - 42.9463
Pineapple Chicken Italienne
Arrange chicken pieces, meatier parts toward edge, in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Place pepper strips and onion slices over chicken.
Combine cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Blend well with a small amount of tomato sauce.
Stir until smooth, then add remaining... - 42.7332
Chicken Livers In Italian Tomato Sauce
For sauce, stir together undrained tomatoes, cornstarch, sugar, Italian seasoning, and red pepper.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Stir fry carrots for 2 minutes.
Add onion and garlic; stir fry for 1 minute.
Add green... - 42.5207
Low Fat Microwaved Italian Chicken
1. Remove skin from chicken breast.
2. Chop chicken breasts into quarters.
3. Preheat browning dish on High for 7 minutes.
4. In a browning dish, take oil, garlic and keep chicken pieces with the meaty side down.
5. Cook on Medium for 3... - 42.3877
Wrapped Italian Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness.
Place half the ham and cheeses in center of each piece of chicken.
Sprinkle on Poultry Blend and Cook Blend.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends to encase ham and cheese.
Secure with... - 42.0318
Easy Italian Chicken Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, paprika, dried oregano leaves, garlic salt and 2 teaspoons salt.
3. Add chicken pieces and mix to coat with flour mixture.
4. In a shallow... - 41.6176
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breasts, one at a time, between 2 sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound breasts until each is about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a blender or food processor, whirl egg, milk, onion, and garlic until... - 41.5905
Pesto Chicken Dijon In Lemon Thyme Veloute
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In a food processor puree the basil, cheese, garlic, and olive oil to make a pesto.
Blend in the mustards.
Coat the underside of each breast with the mixture, then roll up, coated side in.
Brush oil onto the outside of each breast... - 40.725
Chicken Scaloppine With Lemon Sauce
Place each chicken piece between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
Combine flour and pepper, stir well.
Dredge chicken in eggs and then in flour mixture, shaking off excess flour; set chicken... - 40.6818
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 40.6011
Pesto Chicken Breasts
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the basil until finely chopped. Add the pine nuts, garlic, and cheese. With the motor running, pour in the oil and pulse just until the ingredients are... - 40.3194
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, place each chicken breast between plastic wrap and roll or pound with a rolling pin to 1/4-inch thickness.
4) Dip the chicekn breasts in... - 39.8584
Light And Easy Italian Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Take a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish and arrange the chicken on it.
3. Put water to fill the dish ¼.
4. Drizzle the dressing on the chicken.
5. Season first with black pepper and then with tarragon or... - 39.5917
Italian Style Chicken
1) Remove skin from the fryer and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Place fryers in a shallow baking pan.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients, mix well and pour them all over the fryers.
3) Refrigerate fryers for 1 to 24 hours.
4)... - 39.4726
Place chicken in shallow glass dish.
Pour Italian dressing over chicken.
Refrigerate at least 5 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Mix parmesan cheese, flour, parsley flakes, salt and onion salt.
Coat the chicken... - 39.128
Low Salt Low Fat Chicken Italian
Cut the chicken in half.
Blend marinade of all the remaining ingredients.
Soak chicken for 10 minutes.
Bake in greased pan at 375° for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until browned and tender.
Begin with Pasta Primavera simply omit the salt, and cut down on the... - 39.1212
Italian Stir Fried Chicken
Place wok or large skillet over high heat until very hot, about 30 seconds.
Add oil and garlic and stir-fry 10 seconds.
Add chicken, beans, chopped red bell pepper onion and salt and continue stirring until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Add... - 38.676
Chicken Italian Style
Chicken Italian Style got a high 5 from all my friends who did taste this. Do bookmark this Chicken Italian Style recipe and make it as often as possible. Good one! - 38.6738
Chicken In Italian Sauce
In 2-qt casserole, place chicken with meaty pieces around edges.
Stir together sauce mix and liquid; pour over top.
Insert temperature probe so tip rests in liquid on bottom of dish, halfway between center and side.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap, arranging... - 37.4831
Italian Style Chicken Breasts
Combine margarine, cornstarch, Italian sea-soning, and chicken broth in 1-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 1 minute.
Roll up chicken breasts and place, seam-side down, in 1-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with tomatoes and sprinkle... - 37.4744
Italian Barbecued Chicken
Italian Barbecued Chicken is a delicious chicken dish. This is my children's favorite dish and I often donâ€™t wait for any occasion or party to make these wonderful Italian Barbecued Chicken. You donâ€™t have to either! - 37.0286
Italian Style Chicken Patties
Microwave chicken patties as directed on package.
Place cheese slice on each patty.
Microwave on HIGH an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Place spaghetti sauce in 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup or bowl.
Cover... - 36.5216
Oven Fried Italian Chicken
1) Mix together the salad dressing and lemon juice.
2) In the lemon juice mixture, marinate the chicken for a minimum of 8 hours, or overnight, in the refrigerator. Keep turning occasionally.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 350... - 36.4049
Italian Chicken Salad
Place chicken breast, skin side up, in un-greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches; cover tightly.
Cook in 350Â° oven until done, about 1 hour.
Carefully remove skin and bone; cover and refrigerate chicken until cold.
Cut into julienne strips.
Prepare Garlic... - 36.1693
Italian Chicken Nuggets
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix egg and milk, toss with chicken.
Toss in bread crumbs mixed with garlic powder.
Brown pieces in melted butter and olive oil.
Transfer to a large baking dish; add chicken broth and lemon juice.
Bake until chicken is cooked... - 36.1034
Barbecued Chicken Italian Style
In a heavy pan place oil and heat over coals, add tomatoes, garlic, ground bay leaves, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper and cook, stirring and mashing, until tomatoes are pureed.
Fold in cheese and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, then set pan aside.Brush... - 35.4767
Italian Fried Chicken
In paper or plastic bag combine parmesan cheese, flour, basil, salt, nutmeg, and dash pepper.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat evenly.
In 12-inch skillet heat cooking oil.
Place meaty chicken pieces toward the center and remaining pieces... - 35.4069
Microwaved Italian Style Whole Chicken
Using a 2-quart glass baking dish, mix the flour with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper and coat the chicken.
Cook the chicken 6 minutes on high.
Pour salad oil into a preheated skillet and fry chicken until it browns.
In the same baking dish, put onions, green... - 35.0581
In a saucepan over low heat, blend flour, liquid Butter Buds, skim milk, and chicken broth.
Add minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
Continue to cook over low heat stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Combine sauce with chicken... - 34.832
Italian Chicken Kabobs
In large bowl, combine Italian dressing with basil.
Cut vegetables into chunks; place in dressing.
Cover and marinate 1 to 2 hours.
Prepare grill for cooking.
Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
On metal skewers, thread chicken chunks, alternating with... - 34.3122
Italian Chicken In A Pan
1. Place the chicken between the sheets of grease proof paper and pound lightly to flatten. Dust with flour, then dip in egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs. Place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a... - 34.1963
Dredge each chicken breast half in flour; dip in egg, and coat with breadcrumbs.
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Place chicken in a 9-inch square baking dish, set... - 34.1266
Season chicken breasts; brown in oil.
Push chicken aside and saute onions.
Add other ingredients; simmer covered for 45 minutes.
Serve over rice. - 33.7512
Chicken With Italian Sausage
1. Halve chicken thighs. Combine flour, seasonings and paprika. Coat chicken in flour mixture. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes. Add oil and chicken, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking. Remove. Set aside.
2. Add... - 33.4294
Italian Chicken With Tomato
1. Arrange chicken, skin sides up and thickest parts to outside edge, in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 12 minutes; drain.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except parsley and spaghetti; break up tomatoes. Stir mixture into chicken. Cover... - 33.4272
Pesto Chicken Meatballs
1. Combine the chicken, pesto, bread crumbs, and egg in a mixing bowl. Using your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until they are evenly mixed, but don't overwork the mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the mixture into small balls,... - 33.2373
Easy Italian Chicken
Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
Thoroughly combine butter and salad dressing mix.
With spatula, spread butter mixture over chicken pieces.
Roll in corn flake crumbs; sprinkle with paprika.
Place pieces skin side up (not touching) in shallow pan.
Bake in... - 33.0169
Italian Chicken Salad
1.Mix chicken, dressing, wax beans, and onions.
2.Refrigerate the mixture for two hours.
3.Serve cold. - 32.8727
Pesto Chicken Fontina Crostini
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast until golden.
Spray a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray and warm over high heat.
Add chicken and saute until firm and golden.
Stir in pesto and red pepper flakes.
Set... - 32.6825
Pesto Coated Baked Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange chicken in single layer in shallow baking pan.
Combine pesto, sour cream and mayonnaise in small cup.
Brush over chicken.
Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. - 32.4054
Wagon Wheels With Pesto Chicken
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high heat, turning once... - 31.6559
Chicken Italian Style Cacciatore
Brown chicken in a large preheated nonstick skillet.
Add green peppers, onion, and garlic; cook 4 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 40 minutes or until done.
Divide evenly. - 31.5418
Pesto Chicken And Summer Squash Risotto
1. In a medium saucepan, bring broth and wine to a simmer. Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil and cook chicken over medium heat, stirring until golden, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini and crookneck squash and... - 31.4659
Italian Style Chicken Stir Fry
HEAT oil in large skillet over high heat.
Add chicken, bell pepper and onion; cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Add cooking sauce and olives; heat through.
CUT pitas in half; stuff mixture into pockets. - 31.2427
Italian Style Chicken
1. Cut each chicken breast half into halves. Place chicken in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 12 minutes; drain.
2. Mix tomatoes (with liquid) and remaining ingredients except parsley and spaghetti; break up tomatoes with fork.... - 31.1331
Italian chicken is a simple and devilishly easy chicken recipe. Prepared with chicken breasts with added onions and mushrooms, the chicken is flavored with a generous amount of spaghetti sauce and microwaved to cook. Fast and fixed in a jiffy! - 29.7366
Pesto Rubbed Roast Chicken
Prepare the Basil Pesto Rub.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down around the leg and thigh using a chop stick or your fingers.
Work the pesto under the skin and into the meat of the breasts, legs... - 29.3793
Italian Parmesan Chicken
1. In a food processor or electric blender container, process Kellogg's Special K cereal, Parmesan cheese, flour and Italian seasoning until cereal resembles fine crumbs. Place mixture in shallow bowl; set aside.
2. Pour salad dressing into another shallow... - 28.7471
Fat Free Italian Chicken
Italian Chicken is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Italian Chicken; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 28.5274
Easy Italian Style Chicken
Italian Chicken is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Italian Chicken will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 28.2033
Wo Step Italian Style Chicken
1. Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes, or until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Stir in soup, water, parsley, basil and tomatoes. Heat to a boil.
3. Return the chicken to t - 27.6545
Italian Chicken Breasts
Place chicken breast halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Spoon defrosted Make-Ahead Vegetable Tomato Sauce over chicken.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 13 to 18 minutes, or until chicken near bone is no longer pink and... - 27.4827
Italian Broiled Chicken
You'll simply love this Italian Broiled Chicken. Try this amazingly delicious Broiled Chicken; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 26.9401
Pesto Chicken Pasta
1) Cook the chicken and pepper in oil, stirring constantly, till the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
2) Toss the cooked chicken with the sauce and tortelloni.
3) Serve immedaitely. - 26.4068
Italian Style Chicken Salad
Combine the first 6 ingredients.
Chill until ready to serve in lettuce-lined bowl.
Garnish with tomato wedges. - 24.9464
1. Arrange chicken in 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, placing thicker portions toward edges of dish. Top with mushrooms and onion. Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken.
2. Cover with waxed paper; microwave on high 22 minutes or until chicken is nearly... - 24.0519
Oven Fried Chicken Italienne
Dilute mushroom soup with milk.
Coat chicken pieces with this mixture and then roll in seasoned bread crumbs.
Bake in a shallow pan for 1 hour at 350Â° F. - 23.1515
Hearty Italian Chicken Soup
This hearty soup is perfect on a cold night. It's loaded with veggies, chicken, tomatoes & red wine and then is topped off with basil, arugula & Parmesan cheese! - 14.2007
Italian Chicken Recipes By Category