- » Italian Chicken
Italian Chicken Recipes
Italian cuisine is exotic and one such Italian recipe is Italian Chicken. The spices and ingredients used in the preparation of Italian Chicken are subtle and mostly seasonal.
Overview of Italian ... More »
Pancetta Wrapped Chicken Breasts
This recipe for Pancetta-Wrapped Chicken is straightforward yet wonderfully full of flavor. For those whose mouths water at the smell of bacon, try this delicious recipe. Roasted chicken breast wrapped in pancetta and served with a warm orange wine sauce.... - 132.397
Grilled Chicken With Calabrian Pepper Marinade
This dish is gauranteed to make those spice lovers begging for more. Grilled Chicken With Calabrian Pepper Marinade is perhaps one of the mose deliciously spiced dishes that involves the Calabrian chili peppers. Enjoy the video from Foodwishes! - 132.169
Chicken Cacciatore 4 Ingredients Dessert & Sweets, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Chicken Cacciatore from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the... - 129.858
Budget Bistro - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Chicken Panchinis
This recipe by Budget Bistro is just the one to pull out when you want to make a gourmet meal on a dime budget. With Host Eric Reinert, you will learn how to impress family & friends, and maybe a girlfriend/boyfriend or two! This Italian recipe with a twist... - 118.916
Chicken breast with prosciutto in a white wine sauce with vegetables over pasta - 113.234
1. Cut lemon in half, and sprinkle sugar on it.
2. Place a non-stick pan on medium heat, and pour olive oil in it.
3. Add lemon and caramelize. Set it aside.
4. Cut chicken breast into half. Season it lightly with salt and ground black... - 111.125
Italian Buffalo Wings
1. Marinate chicken in marinara and hot sauce for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3. On a cookie sheet, Place a baker’s rack and place the marinated chicken drummettes over it.
4. Pop these chicken drummettes into the... - 107.054
Succulent Italian Chicken Over Greens
1. Set oven to broil.
2. In a bowl, add mayonnaise, vinegar, oregano, garlic, and basil. Mix well to combine. Reserve half of the mixture in another bowl.
3. Brush mayonnaise mixture on chicken pieces, and place it on a baking dish.... - 100.717
Easy Chicken Marsala - It's Addicting And Gluten Free
This delicious chicken marsala recipe is made today gluten free and you would never know if I hadn't told you. If you say "well I'm not gluten free so I don't care", no problem. Simply substitute regular white flour for the gluten free in this recipe. - 100.049
Chicken Scallopini In Tomato Sauce
Are you scared of making Chicken Scallopini in tomato sauce at home? Shed you fears and come along with chef Michelle Koen to find out that its really simple to put up this this high protein dish. Health freaks do not have to keep away from this dish as the... - 97.4746
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Caprese Salad In Lettuce Boats
Hot dogs and hamburgers are fine for the regular season, but when the playoffs and Super Bowl roll around, you need to upgrade the tailgate menu to something a little more special like these spicy blue cheese ranch dressing topped turkey sliders served with a... - 87.5827
Classic Chicken Marsala
Chicken Marsala is a classic and elegant looking Italian dish that appetizing for its looks but scares home cooks as it requires wine for cooking. Chef makes this dish like a child's play and so can you by following directions. Sautéed chicken breasts cooked... - 78.7497
Italian Chicken In Tomato Sauce
Wondering what to cook for dinner? Have a look at this recipe video of Italian Chicken in Tomato Sauce. Made with simple and economical ingredients, it can be quite a treat as it is so yummy. Happy Cooking! - 76.3166
1.Cube the chicken.
2.Heat butter and fry the chicken pieces in it until brown.
3.Make a mixture os seasoning, seasom all, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, milk, and tomatoes.
4.Add the mixture on chicken and simmer for 45 minutes... - 47.3578
1) Take a saucepan and fill with water. Put the cauliflower and cook for 1 minute.
2) Drain the cauliflower and keep aside.
3) Take a large non-stick skillet and pour oil into it. Add garlic and chicken to the oil and sautÃ© for 10-15 minutes on... - 47.0468
Italian Country Chicken
1.Take a pan, put butter in it and heat.
2.Once done, brown the chicken in it.
3.Transfer the chicken to a large casserole.
4.Put bacon in the pan; also add onion and garlic.
5.Brown the ingredients .
6.Add flour and heat for 2 minutes.
7.Stir in wine,... - 46.7847
Italian Chicken Soup
Try this version of amazingly delicious Italian Chicken Soup. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Italian Chicken Soup is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 45.4357
1. Rinse the chicken and pat on kitchen towels.
2. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
3. In a large casserole, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
4. Add the chicken and sautÃ© it until evenly browned.
5. Remove the... - 45.1225
Boil chicken until done. (Begin preparing sauce and cooking noodles while chicken is boiling.)
Let chicken cool enough to handle, then remove meat from bones.
Keep meat warm.
Save broth for another use.
While chicken is cooking, prepare... - 45.0251
1. Wash chicken thoroughly, pat dry and joint into serving size pieces.
2. Wash and dry bell peppers.
3. Brush bell peppers with 2 tsp oil.
4. Roast bell peppers over a high flame until well charred, holding them with a long-handled... - 44.518
Italian Chicken With Tomato Crusted Potatoes
1. Slash the chicken breasts and set aside. Chop the garlic. In a shallow dish, mix together half the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the sun-dried tomato puree, the mustard, half the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the chicken, stir, and set aside to... - 44.1234
Italian Chicken Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Wholemeal Crepe Batter.
Cut the chicken meat into small cubes.
Saut 6 the chicken in the olive oil with the garlic.
Cook until the chicken loses its pinkness.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and... - 43.858
Italian Chicken In Envelopes
Italian Chicken In Envelopes is simply a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly tempting recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this Italian Chicken In Envelopes. - 43.4618
Italian Style Chicken
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut each into halves.
Mix bread crumbs, walnuts and salt.
Beat eggs slightly; stir in water.
Coat chicken breasts with flour; dip into egg mixture.
Coat with crumb mixture.
Heat margarine and oil in 10-inch skillet... - 42.9645
Italian Style Chicken
Place chicken breast piece[s], meaty side[s] down, in 22-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Mix tomatoes and flour; break up tomatoes.
Stir in onion, salt, oregano, pepper and garlic; pour over chicken.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts)... - 42.9377
Wrapped Italian Chicken
Pound each chicken piece with meat mallet to 1/2 inch thickness.
Place half the ham and cheeses in center of each piece of chicken.
Sprinkle on Poultry Blend and Cook Blend.
Wrap by rolling up and tucking meat around ends to encase ham and cheese.
Secure with... - 42.7057
Low Fat Microwaved Italian Chicken
1. Remove skin from chicken breast.
2. Chop chicken breasts into quarters.
3. Preheat browning dish on High for 7 minutes.
4. In a browning dish, take oil, garlic and keep chicken pieces with the meaty side down.
5. Cook on Medium for 3... - 42.0405
Italian Chicken Salad
Use high-quality Parmesan cheese and grate it yourself for best results.
Cut chicken into 1-inch strips.
O Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill lightly with oil and cook chicken strips over medium-high heat until done, about 5 minutes, turning as... - 41.5932
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breast halves, one at a time, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound meat until about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a rimmed plate, stir together bread crumbs, flour, Parmesan cheese, herb seasoning, pepper,... - 41.3155
Chicken Scaloppine With Lemon Sauce
Place each chicken piece between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
Combine flour and pepper, stir well.
Dredge chicken in eggs and then in flour mixture, shaking off excess flour; set chicken... - 41.2798
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 41.1756
Pineapple Chicken Italienne
Arrange chicken pieces, meatier parts toward edge, in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Place pepper strips and onion slices over chicken.
Combine cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
Blend well with a small amount of tomato sauce.
Stir until smooth, then add remaining... - 41.1213
Chicken Livers In Italian Tomato Sauce
For sauce, stir together undrained tomatoes, cornstarch, sugar, Italian seasoning, and red pepper.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Stir fry carrots for 2 minutes.
Add onion and garlic; stir fry for 1 minute.
Add green... - 40.0649
Italian Style Chicken Scallops
Place chicken breasts, one at a time, between 2 sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound breasts until each is about 3/8 inch thick; set aside.
In a blender or food processor, whirl egg, milk, onion, and garlic until... - 39.5044
Italian Style Chicken
1) Remove skin from the fryer and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Place fryers in a shallow baking pan.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients, mix well and pour them all over the fryers.
3) Refrigerate fryers for 1 to 24 hours.
4)... - 39.5029
Place chicken in shallow glass dish.
Pour Italian dressing over chicken.
Refrigerate at least 5 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Mix parmesan cheese, flour, parsley flakes, salt and onion salt.
Coat the chicken... - 37.9959
Low Salt Low Fat Chicken Italian
Cut the chicken in half.
Blend marinade of all the remaining ingredients.
Soak chicken for 10 minutes.
Bake in greased pan at 375° for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until browned and tender.
Begin with Pasta Primavera simply omit the salt, and cut down on the... - 36.9608
Italian Stir Fried Chicken
Place wok or large skillet over high heat until very hot, about 30 seconds.
Add oil and garlic and stir-fry 10 seconds.
Add chicken, beans, chopped red bell pepper onion and salt and continue stirring until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Add... - 36.8694
Italian Chicken Recipes By Category