- » Italian Cherry Cookies
Italian Cherry Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian cherry cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian cherry cookies recipes.
1. Line an 8 inch square pan with plastic wrap such that it extends over the edges. Set aside
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking is required.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
4.... - 50.0107
Italian Neapolitan Cookies
Sift flour, measure; sift again with spices, soda and salt.
Cream shortening; add sugar, beat until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, slowly add flour and nuts.
Sift and measure flour, add soda and salt.
Chop raisins fine, cherries in... - 45.2925
Italian Fruit And Hazelnut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, combine hazelnuts, dried fruit, sugar, egg whites, vanilla and salt. Process, turning machine quickly on and off, until hazelnuts and fruit are finely chopped.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto... - 29.5137
Cherry Almond Biscotti
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine egg, egg whites, almond extract, and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring until well blended. Stir... - 34.4374
Cherry Pie Fruit Pizza For Kids
A great kid's part doesn't need an impressive feast, but a few treaty delights. And what better way to treat your little ones to their daily dose of fruits than this fruity delight. Betty demonstrates how you can whomp up this pizza-pie at home in a few... - 120.14
Apricot Almond Bar Cookies
1. Prepare the Apricot Filling.
2. Combine the flour and the ground almonds in a small bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, sugar, egg and almond extract in a medium-size bowl until the mixture is fluffy. Fold in the flour mixture. The dough will be soft.... - 45.1285
Christmas Cookies (pastini Di Natale)
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
Mix in butter or margarine with fingers.
Add egg yolk, almond extract and milk.
Mix to a firm ball.
Turn onto a floured board and knead for about five minutes.
Roll out dough to a thickness of 1/4... - 46.1953
Rosalie's Sicilian Slice Cookies - Great For Christmas
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Using a stand mixer, cream together Crisco and sugar.
3. Add in the eggs and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in the vanilla extract and mix... - 0
Delightful Napolitano Christmas Cookies
Cookies always remain the favorite of everybody. If you want to give a new taste to your cookies, try this Napolitano Cookies. Check out the video right now. - 120.347
Neapolitan Ice Cream With Cherry Sauce
1) Take a small saucepan, heat over moderate flame.
2) Add the sugar-cornstarch mixture, and pour 1 cup of the reserved cherry juice into it.
3) Stir until thickened for about 1 to 2 minutes, then add cherries, and lemon juice.
4) Keep stirring for a... - 40.4186
1. Put the butter and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently until the butter is melted. Increase the heat and bring the mixture to the boil. Immediately remove the saucepan from the heat, add the cream, mixed peel, cherries, almonds, cranberries, pine nuts and... - 37.0817
Beat butter with sugar and flour, stir in very finely chopped nuts and fruit.
Evenly grease centre of oven tray, in about a 20cm (8in) circle.
Roll a level tablespoon of mixture into a ball, place in centre of tray, press with fingers into circular... - 40.8584
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, anise seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, orange rind, lemon rind and lemon juice.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
Stir in the cherries.
Coat an 11" X 7" or a... - 39.8089
Fresh Tomato Galette | Great Everyday Meals
This recipe for Caprese Galette takes an simple Italian salad, Caprese, made with fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, basil and drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and pairs it with a the French galette, a free form puff pastry. - 0
Fabulous Fruit Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, combine egg whites, vanilla extract, and vinegar.
3) Beat until the mixture forms soft peaks.
4) Gradually add sugar to the bowl and continue beating until the mixture is stiff.
5) On a sheet of heavy... - 44
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease a large cookie sheet. Set aside.
2. Spread the hazelnuts in a single layer in a baking pan.
3. Toast the hazelnuts in the preheated moderate oven (350°) until the nuts are pale golden under their skins, for... - 41.3716
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large saucepan bring water, butter and salt to a rolling boil.
Boil until butter is melted.
Stir in flour all at once.
Reduce heat and beat well for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each... - 42.1438
Biscotti Anise With Hazelnuts
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cream the butter, gradually adding the sugar, then the eggs and anise extract.
Blend the flour into the creamed mixture.
Incorporate the nuts and cherries into the dough with a light touch.
Chill the dough... - 40.2507
Pizzettes With Gorgonzola Tomato And Basil
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Roll out the pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round.
Using a 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter cookie cutter, cut out 30 dough circles.
Arrange the circles on 2 large, heavy baking sheets.
Sprinkle the Gorgonzola cheese over the... - 37.2585
Finally, Sonia shows us the recipe for the famous Sicilian cannoli, crispy shells filled with a tempting ricotta filling... try and make them at home! - 127.334
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread rolled dough on a cookie sheet, pressing together, and making a slightly raised edge. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool.
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Italian dressing mix and spread on the crust.
Decorate the top with an... - 31.7474
Eggs In A Basket
1. Preheat the oven at (400°).
2. In a small bowl blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, chives, mustard, salt and pepper and chill 30 minutes to season.
3. With a sharp knife, cut a circle around the loaf, 1 inch from edge.
4. Lift... - 45.3849
A Special Seafood Dinner
1. Break greens into salad bowl. Wash cherry tomatoes; cut in half; add to greens. Refrigerate until serving.
2. Preheat oven to 425F.
3. Arrange the potato puffs on cookie sheet.
4. Wrap croissants loosely in foil.
5. In a medium... - 42.5387