- » Italian Cheese Snack
Italian Cheese Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian cheese snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian cheese snack recipes.
Italian Pizza Snacks
In skillet cook sausage or beef with onion till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano, and salt; cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread toasted muffin halves or bread slices with meat mixture; top each with a green pepper... - 35.5185
1) Over each melba toast, evenly spread a teaspoonful of the tomato paste.
2) Sprinkle all over with the Italian seasoning.
3) Place a slice of pepperoni on top and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
4) Place on the rack and toast as per... - 31.4795
Spread pesto on both slices of bread.
Top one slice with arugula, prosciutto, and mozzarella.
Top with remaining slice of bread and cut in half. - 25.4977
Italian Seasoned Snack Mix
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine margarine and egg whites in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Pour margarine mixture over cereal mixture; toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle cheese and Italian seasoning evenly... - 38.5827
If you are a sandwich lover, then here is another one to add to your list! Victoria Paikin makes an Italian-style Sandwich. Let’s say it’s a kind of healthy Panini Sandwich or a kind of ''croque monsieur''
The bread being whole wheat does not mean it's... - 97.5373
Tasty Little Pizza Snacks
Little Pizza Snacks is very tasty. Little Pizza Snacks gets its taste from sausage mixed with cheese spread on rye bread. Little Pizza Snacks is loved by many across the world. - 40.4185
Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. In small mixing bowl combine cheese and oregano; set aside.
2. Brush both sides of each slice of bread with margarine; top 1 slice of bread with cheese mixture, the basil, tomato, and remaining bread slice.
3. Spray 6-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 33.451
Pizza Sardine Snacks
Split English muffins in half.
Toast cut side in broiler.
Spread each round with 1 tablespoon tomato paste; sprinkle with mono-sodium glutamate and oregano.
Place 3 or 4 sardines on each; sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons grated cheese.
Place on greased baking... - 30.3805
Italian Meatballs And Sauce For Spaghetti
Mix first 8 ingredients and shape into meatballs.
Spray flat baking dish or pan with Pam and place meatballs in pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile prepare sauce.
In large heavy pot, brown onion in oil.
Add minced... - 44.9556
Italian Sausage Sandwiches
Italian Sausage Sandwiches is a tasty Italian cuisine. Italian Sausage Sandwiches gets its lovely taste from sausages, topped with onion and tomatoes mixed with cheese and flavored with oregano. Italian Sausage Sandwiches is love by many across the world. - 40.8132
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 126.57
Fast Snack Garden Pizza
1. Spread dill dip over bread shell to about 1/2 inch from edge. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. - 25.3836
Italian Grilled Mushroom, Cheese And Spinach Panini
Try out this awesome Italian sandwich with goat cheese and arugula. Watch this impressive video that is a really going to make you delightful. This video is a great interesting piece to view. Gear up to make this elegant sandwich and prepare yourself for a... - 107.136
Italian Style Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425F
2) Grease a baking sheet of 14 x 10 inch.
3) Onto the baking sheet, stretch the pizza dough
4) Using a fork , prick the dough in several places
5) Bake the dough for 10 minutes till brown
6) Brush the crust... - 42.0714
Italian Popcorn Munchies
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan, spread the popcorn.
3) In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except nonstick cooking spray.
4) Spray popcorn for 7 to 8 seconds with cooking... - 41.2146
Herbed Italian Cocktail Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In large bowl, combine croutons, corn nuts, cereal and bagel chips.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine, basil and onion powder;
4) Pour the margarine mix evenly over crouton... - 40.6262
Pizza Potato Snacks
Prick potato once with fork to allow steam to escape.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 1/2 minutes; turn potato over.
Microwave uncovered until tender, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes longer; cool slightly.
Cut potato crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Place on... - 33.0932
Piadina Italian Sandwiches
Always interested in exploring an are without stepping foot in my pickup truck, I was tickled to put together this episode of the Food, Fun and Friends at Flying Flags RV Cooking Show series aptly named Flying Flags Walking Tour. Join me as I learn about... - 110.274
Ground Beef And Cheese Snacks
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add ground round and next 3 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Combine... - 44.7218
Italian Style Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bread crumbs, milk, onion, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into four 3/4 inch thick patties.
Place meat patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the... - 42.301
Portobello Stir Fry With Blue Cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Place mushrooms in 13x9-inch glass dish.
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour over mushrooms; marinate 10 minutes.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add half of... - 42.4694
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 37.1223
Italian Ham Lasagna
Italian Ham Lasagna has a fine taste. Italian Ham Lasagna gets its taste from noodles mixed with cornstarch and ham. Italian Ham Lasagna is cherished by many ham eaters around the world. - 44.991
Layered Goat Cheese Torta
Slice top off head of garlic and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Wrap in foil and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven about 1 hour, until garlic is soft.
Meanwhile, in bowl of a free-standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment,... - 38.4743
Cheese Truffles is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. The effortlessly prepared Cheese Truffles is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 30.1161
Fried Rice Balls
Want to experiment with a sensational flavor of rice? The arancini 's are the best things to make. The gooeyness of the cheese and rice is just a hit. Watch this video on how to make these little crunchy delights! - 93.0489
Cheesy Cocktail Snacks
1. Place butter or margarine in a 2-quart glass casserole and microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until melted.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss thoroughly. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power... - 24.517
Cheese Bread Sticks
Prepare hot-roll dough using package directions; add cheese and poppy seed.
After dough rises, divide in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll each half to 10 x 6 inch rectangle, 1/2 inch thick.
Cut each in twenty 6-inch long sticks.
Place on greased baking... - 31.6643
Grilled Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
1. Brush salad dressing over buns; broil just until golden brown.
2. Top each bun with a tomato slice, brush with additional salad dressing, sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and basil, then top with grated Parmesan or Romano.
3. Return to the broiler; broil... - 30.0061
Quick And Healthy Caprese Kabobs
This video is for all the mothers who are concerned about kids health and keep trying new recipes to make kids eat. The chefs in the video prepare caprese kabobs which are absolutely healthy. The chefs are the kids for this video. - 95.4544
1) Use olive oil flavored cooking spray over the tortilla.
2) Arrange on a baking sheet and place in oven at 400 degrees F for 3 minutes.
3) Remove from oven.
4) Leaving 1/2" around the edge of the tortilla, spread spaghetti sauce, onion, bell pepper,... - 37.0065
3 Easy Flatbread Pizza Snack
For Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili flakes. Mix to coat well.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and drizzle olive... - 0
Quick Pizza Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine soup, garlic, and oregano. Let stand 20-30 minutes.
3. Top each cracker with 1 teaspoon sauce, a slice of cheese, and a mushroom or green pepper slice.
4. Bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 32.4553
Pita Pizza Snacks
Split pita breads in half.
Top each half with tomato sauce, cheese, green pepper and mushrooms.
Place on paper towel-lined serving plate.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate after half the time. - 34.9056
Goat Cheese Crostini With Lavender And Honey
Chef Lisa Brisch demonstrates this easy to prepare appetizer using Delaware made goat cheese, honey, and bread. The cheese is from First State Creamery, the honey is from Ray Drejka, and the bread is from Big Sky Bread. This is a quick delicious snack that... - 98.2205
How To Make Pizza Ships
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Pizza Ships. - 0
Onion Cheese Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 375
2) Into a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, cheese, onion, seasoning, and mix to combine well
3) Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts off from the bread.
4) Spoon a mixture of the cheese onto each slice
5) Cut... - 42.2186
These mini pizza pockets are an ingenious idea for kids lunch and you will love that the kids can help make them. Watch Roberto Cerini in his kitchen with little Ally being his assistant. They are fun to make and neater to eat than pizza slices. - 101.287
1. In a shallow dish, place the rools, brush with molten butter and sprinkle with cheese
2. Broil for a couple of minutes six inches away from the source of heat until the cheese turns golden
3. Serve hot - 27.1915
Cook ancd drain spaghetti as in Boiled Spaghetti, then return to the kettle in which it was cooked.
Add the chicken broth and melted butter, and blend well with the aid, of two forks.
Arrange in a serving dish, sprinkle with plenty of grated cheese, and serve... - 22.8387
Parmesan Cheese Bowls
Who doesn’t like cheese and these easy cheese bowls are sure to please kids as well as adults. In these video, weelicious host is making edible cheese bowls with only cheese. They can be filled with any fruit or food and the whole thing is edible. They are... - 119.953
Bavarian Cheese Puffs
1)In a medium saucepan, mix together butter, milk and salt. Bring this mixture to boil.
2)Now add the flour completely with vigorous stirring and remove from heat when the mixture appears to separate from sides of pan.
3)Gradually beat in eggs, one at... - 39.5869
Bologna Cheese Jumbos
1.Make sandwich spread by blending together mayonnaise or salad dressing and dill-weed.
2.Refrigerate until required.
3. Spread dill- mayonnaise or dressing on one side of bread slices.
4. Arrange slices, butter side up on clean work... - 37.3252
Tomato Mozzarella And Basil Flat Bread Panini
A classic Italian caprese salad is reinvented as bright-flavored flat bread Panini and it’s not just for vegetarians either. Sweet tomatoes and creamy, melted fresh mozzarella are accented by fresh basil olive oil between whole wheat flat breads and grilled... - 101.529
Balsamic Onion And Cheese Picks
1. Blanch onions in boiling, salted water 30 seconds; drain. Slice off the root end. "Peel" the onions by pressing them slightly between your fingers; the inner part will slip out of the papery skin.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Put... - 29.3628
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
Remove the crusts from the bread.
Make four sandwiches with the cheese and coat lightly and evenly with flour.
Beat the egg in a shallow dish.
Dip in the sandwiches so the sides and edges are all coated.
Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 360°.
Deep fry the... - 36.6759
Mary Norwak's Freezer Friendly Gnocchi
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a covered pan, slowly boil the onion and bay leaf.
3) Remove onion and bay leaf from milk, stir in polenta or semolina and mix well.
4) Put salt and pepper and simmer 15 minutes until creamy.
5) Remove... - 43.1084
Lightly coat a very large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Divide bread dough into 8 equal pieces.
Place dough on a floured surface and cover with a towel.
Let dough rest while preparing filling.
For filling, in a small covered saucepan... - 44.4296
Pint Sized Pizzas
Combine first four ingredients; mix well.
Spread sliced bread with mixture.
Top bread with bologna; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Broil 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese melts or bake at 425° for approximately 20 minutes. - 32.6083
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Easy recipe that tastes great. A quick and easy video to prepare mozzarella cheese sticks at home. This makes a great appetizer. The mozzarella sticks are coated in a simple batter and quickly deep fried to golden perfection. When served with coleslaw, they... - 83.6071
Mini Pizza Making Made Easier
Pizza is one of the most popular kids food and is sure to bring a smile on their face when packed in the lunch box or served for an evening snack. Watch this video to learn how to make mini pizzas, perfect for the little ones and their appetite. Next time... - 82.6087
Eggplant, Roasted Red Pepper And Cheese Panini
In Italy, the word PANINO, means a sandwich made from bread other than sliced bread such as ciabatta or baguette. The panino is also filled with deli ingredients such as ham, cheese, salami and other food and served warm after being pressed by a warming... - 0
Pear And Goat Cheese Pizza
Combine the dried pears, water, apple juice and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Put the pears, and all of the liquid in the pan, into a... - 27.0291
Preheat the oven to 400Â°.
Working gendy but quickly, unfold the puff pastry sheet.
If you don't handle it too much and your counter is dry, you can ignore the recommendations on the back of the box and dispense with the floured board and the rolling... - 35.056
Cheesy Cocktail Snacks
1. Place butter or margarine in a 2-quart glass casserole and microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss thoroughly. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 4) for 10... - 24.0669
Layered Dip Italiano
Line a small, deep bowl with plastic wrap.
Push several heaping spoonfuls of the spreadable cheese into the bottom of the bowl.
Cover with a layer of pesto.
Add a layer of one of the other ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate... - 37.0185
Just the best grilled cheese sandwich on earth! - 0
Salami Cheese Calzone
Place rack as low in oven as possible.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into 4-inch circles.
Cut Italian salami and mozzarella cheese into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Place a few pieces of salami on one... - 41.7196
Beat cheese with egg until thoroughly blended.
Add grated onion and salt.
Toast 20 to 24 1 3/4-inch rounds of whole-grain bread on one side.
Heap cheese mixture on the untoasted side of the bread.
Broil for about one minute or until brown and... - 30.6761
Ham And Cheese Calzone
Here is an excellent recipe with a fun twist to the regular ham and cheese sandwiches. The chef here showcases simple step by step instructions to make ham and cheese calzone with broccoli. Perfect for family meals and casual get togethers and is budget... - 104.121
Baked Beef And Cheese Popover Pizza
Looking for a pizza recipe that is out of the ordinary? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to bake delicious pizza pop-overs, the perfect snack for every event! - 110.878
Taxation's Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peppers And Onions
1. In a pan saute onions and peppers with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano 4 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Add wine, cover and cook for 3 minutes more.
3. Uncover and cook until moisture is absorbed and store in foil.
4. The next... - 46.5587
Rice Cheese Croquettes
1. Melt the butter, blend in the flour, place over low heat and add milk slowly. Stir until thickened.
2. Blend in the cheese.
3. Beat the egg yolk until creamy, then stir into the thick sauce.
4. Add the rice, salt and pepper. Spread out on a platter and... - 37.8639
Sesame Cheddar Twists
Lynn demonstrates how to make Sesame-Cheddar Twists. These are great for appetizers or serve them with soup. Easy to make and very versatile. The cheese can be changed to suit your own taste. - 107.161
Cheese Frosted Biscotti
Biscotti with a twist! Jen prepares this sweet treat and tops it with a cheese frosting! If you love chocolate, then the chocolate chips make a great addition. An interesting concept, this is a great accompaniment to a hot cup of tea or coffee. - 118.338
How To Make Pizza Pops
How To Make Pizza Pops
These tiny pizza pops make a great one-bite pizza. They will appeal to kids at parties and grown-ups love them too. Top them with your favourite toppings or just keep it simple. - 0
Parmesan Cheese Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water in a 2-cup [480ml] liquid measure.
Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour and salt and process until combined,... - 46.6406
1) In a saucepan, place tomato juice and garlic salt.
2) Simmer the juice mixture for 10 minutes or until reduced to half its quantity.
3) Stir the oregano and basil in the juice mixture.
4) Remove from heat and let it cool.
5) Place the... - 40.713
Grape Orange And Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta until just tender in a large pan in masses of boiling salted water; drain, and toss in a generous amount of olive oil and lemon juice.
Peel the oranges with a sharp knife so that there is no white pith left.
Make segments with no membrane by... - 41.4093
Prepare Calzone Dough; let rise.
Punch down dough by pushing your fist into center; pull edges of dough over center.
Turn out dough on a floured surface.
Knead 5 times.
Divide dough into 6 parts.
Roll out each part to a 6-inch circle.
Brush each circle with... - 44.193
Banana Berry Cheese Platter
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in strawberries, banana, and half and half. Mix to coat.
2.Take another medium mixing bowl and add cottage cheese and the almonds. Mix well.
3.Take aserving platter, and spooon in the cottage cheese mixture... - 40.3096
Italian Veal Cutlets
Combine chopped onion, olive oil, and garlic in a 1-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, and salt.
Cover and vent.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4... - 40.8129
Italian Pepperoni Puffs
Mix 11/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and onion powder in large mixing bowl.
Add warm water, Oil and egg.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed until ingredients are moistened, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat at medium speed 3... - 43.1368
Swiss Cheese And Salami Stromboli
Cooking can be fun and children too can enjoy it. This is something a tiny chef says to us as he prepares stromboli. Watch the video for his recipe. - 90.995
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Slice the purple onions into rings.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, fresh parsley, fennel seeds and season it with sea salt and... - 111.18
Tuna And Cheese Pizza Roll Ups
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and allow it to froth, about 10 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before you are ready to bake
3. Grease 2 cookie sheets .
4. In a sauce pan, heat remaining water to simmering.
5. In mixing bowl,... - 47.7586
Brown onion in shortening; add beef; cook until browned.
Stir often to separate meat particles.
Add soup, cheese, oregano and pepper; simmer about 10 minutes. - 28.9502
1. Unfold the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Using a sharp knife, cut each puff pastry sheet into nine 3-inch squares; set aside.
2. For filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together the ricotta cheese, roasted red sweet pepper, the 3 tablespoons... - 34.4465
Vegan Pizza Rolls
Looking for a yummy, simple vegan snack that will leave everyone wanting more? Then this recipe is just the thing for you. Watch the Vegan Zombie cook up a yummy treat for your guests that will disappear as soon as it is served! - 96.6072
Quick Pizza Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Lightly butter a large cookie baking pan with 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
3) Spread the dough greased baking pan, forming 12x9-inch rectangle.
4) Lightly brush dough with margarine.
5) In bowl, mix together... - 41.229
Rotini Stir Fry
In large skillet, heat oil; add chicken, broccoli, carrots and onion.
Cook and stir over medium heat until broccoli is tender-crisp.
Add water, bouillon and tarragon; cook and stir until chicken is cooked through.
Add hot cooked rotini and Parmesan cheese;... - 32.9906
Cook garlic in olive oil until lightly browned.
Add soup, water, parsley and oregano; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Stir often; place wieners on buns in large shallow baking pan.
Fill wieners with sauce; top with cheese.
Place under broiler about 1 minute or... - 34.5599
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and... - 109.032
Chocolate Shortbread Stars With Mascarpone
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Cookies : In an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on low speed for 30 seconds.
3) Add the flour, cocoa and salt; mix on low speed for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough comes together.
4) Roll the... - 46.7974
If you are searching for a quick snack recipe, here is the ideal one. Watch this video to prepare your pita pizza in just couple of minutes. For the vegetarian foodies, this is a great choice of simple but delectable homemade pita pizza. - 84.9972
Simple Garlic Toast(bread)
1. In a warm microwave bowl, put together butter, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic film and microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the plastic film and stir the butter mixture.
4. Add cheese and mix well.
5.... - 82.8158
Mozzarella In Carrozza
Trim the crusts off the bread slices.
Sandwich a layer of mozzarella between two slices of bread.
Beat the eggs, milk and a little salt together on a plate.
Dip the sandwiches in the egg mixture, turning to coat them well.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Heat the... - 35.734
Make a sauce by frying garlic and adding tomato puree.
Cook for 30 minutes over low heat, adding water if too thick.
Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a skillet.
Drain water out of ricotta by putting into a dish towel for an hour.
Mix the ricotta, crumbs, cheese, eggs,... - 36.7287
Place butter, onion, garlic and green pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes.
Add sausage slices and microwave 1 minute covered.
Pour in beaten eggs and season well; mix with wooden spoon.
Microwave 1 1/2 minutes uncovered.
Stir eggs well and add... - 39.1977
Superbowl Snack : Tandoori Chicken Pizza
How to make Tandoori chicken pizza ( using store bought pizza base) using indian spices and toppings of your choice. This spicy pizza will be loved by every pizza fan. - 0
Crispy Snack Mix
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Toss and set aside.
Combine margarine and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts.
Pour over cereal mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese; toss well.
Spread mixture in a 13- x 9-... - 40.1835
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 47.4407
Superbowl Snack Pretzels
This idea is adapted from Fifteenspatulas.com Blog Post on Pinterest. I had gotten the ingredients and directions from this blog and just switched it up a bit. - 0
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwich
Stringy mozzarella cheese sandwiches are the ideal things to have when your in the mood to snack. These irresistible sandwiches will simply melt away! Watch this video to make these delectable's. - 116.445
Healthy Pizzoccheri – The Italian Winter Dish
Pizzoccheri is the name of a pasta with buckwheat flour and wheat flour. It is also the name of a deliciously tasting Italian dish with this pasta, green cabbage, potatoe, tasteful Fontina cheese and sage garlic butter. It is the perfect winter dish.
You can... - 53.4454