- » Italian Cheese Snack
Italian Cheese Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian cheese snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian cheese snack recipes.
Italian Pizza Snacks
In skillet cook sausage or beef with onion till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano, and salt; cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
Spread toasted muffin halves or bread slices with meat mixture; top each with a green pepper... - 34.1386
1) Over each melba toast, evenly spread a teaspoonful of the tomato paste.
2) Sprinkle all over with the Italian seasoning.
3) Place a slice of pepperoni on top and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
4) Place on the rack and toast as per... - 31.2777
Spread pesto on both slices of bread.
Top one slice with arugula, prosciutto, and mozzarella.
Top with remaining slice of bread and cut in half. - 23.767
Tasty Little Pizza Snacks
Little Pizza Snacks is very tasty. Little Pizza Snacks gets its taste from sausage mixed with cheese spread on rye bread. Little Pizza Snacks is loved by many across the world. - 39.4478
Italian Seasoned Snack Mix
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine margarine and egg whites in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Pour margarine mixture over cereal mixture; toss gently to coat.
Sprinkle cheese and Italian seasoning evenly... - 36.9365
If you are a sandwich lover, then here is another one to add to your list! Victoria Paikin makes an Italian-style Sandwich. Let’s say it’s a kind of healthy Panini Sandwich or a kind of ''croque monsieur''
The bread being whole wheat does not mean it's... - 105.591
Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. In small mixing bowl combine cheese and oregano; set aside.
2. Brush both sides of each slice of bread with margarine; top 1 slice of bread with cheese mixture, the basil, tomato, and remaining bread slice.
3. Spray 6-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 33.3594
Italian Sausage Sandwiches
Italian Sausage Sandwiches is a tasty Italian cuisine. Italian Sausage Sandwiches gets its lovely taste from sausages, topped with onion and tomatoes mixed with cheese and flavored with oregano. Italian Sausage Sandwiches is love by many across the world. - 39.6191
Fast Snack Garden Pizza
1. Spread dill dip over bread shell to about 1/2 inch from edge. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. - 23.2233
Pizza Sardine Snacks
Split English muffins in half.
Toast cut side in broiler.
Spread each round with 1 tablespoon tomato paste; sprinkle with mono-sodium glutamate and oregano.
Place 3 or 4 sardines on each; sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons grated cheese.
Place on greased baking... - 28.613
Italian Meatballs And Sauce For Spaghetti
Mix first 8 ingredients and shape into meatballs.
Spray flat baking dish or pan with Pam and place meatballs in pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile prepare sauce.
In large heavy pot, brown onion in oil.
Add minced... - 43.1345
Mini Pizza Snacks
Arrange muffins on paper plate.
Spread with spaghetti sauce.
Top with cheese and season with oregano.
Cook at MEDIUM 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted - 25.4027
Italian Grilled Mushroom, Cheese And Spinach Panini
Try out this awesome Italian sandwich with goat cheese and arugula. Watch this impressive video that is a really going to make you delightful. This video is a great interesting piece to view. Gear up to make this elegant sandwich and prepare yourself for a... - 108.775
Italian Style Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425F
2) Grease a baking sheet of 14 x 10 inch.
3) Onto the baking sheet, stretch the pizza dough
4) Using a fork , prick the dough in several places
5) Bake the dough for 10 minutes till brown
6) Brush the crust... - 41.6351
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 129.856
Pizza Potato Snacks
Prick potato once with fork to allow steam to escape.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 1/2 minutes; turn potato over.
Microwave uncovered until tender, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes longer; cool slightly.
Cut potato crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Place on... - 31.318
Italian Popcorn Munchies
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan, spread the popcorn.
3) In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except nonstick cooking spray.
4) Spray popcorn for 7 to 8 seconds with cooking... - 39.9003
Italian Flatbread With Lemon Vinaigrette
Love different snacks? Here is another simple yet amazingly delicious dish for you. This Italian flatbread really tastes good. Watch the video and try this awesome dish at home. - 112.053
Mini Pizza Snacks
1. On a paper plate, place muffins.
2. Pour spaghetti sauce.
3. Top with cheese.
4. Season with oregano.
5. Heat on High for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
6. Serve hot. - 37.0177
Herbed Italian Cocktail Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In large bowl, combine croutons, corn nuts, cereal and bagel chips.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine, basil and onion powder;
4) Pour the margarine mix evenly over crouton... - 38.4107
Ground Beef And Cheese Snacks
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add ground round and next 3 ingredients.
Cook over medium heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Combine... - 43.4337
Cheesy Cocktail Snacks
1. Place butter or margarine in a 2-quart glass casserole and microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until melted.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss thoroughly. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power... - 23.4365
Olive Chip Snack Bread
For topping, combine flour, cheese, eggs, butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce and olives; blend well.
Blend pancake mix, caraway seed and water; stir until a soft dough forms.
Spread in greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
Spoon topping mixture over dough,... - 35.4896
Italian Ham Lasagna
Italian Ham Lasagna has a fine taste. Italian Ham Lasagna gets its taste from noodles mixed with cornstarch and ham. Italian Ham Lasagna is cherished by many ham eaters around the world. - 42.4342
Italian Style Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bread crumbs, milk, onion, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into four 3/4 inch thick patties.
Place meat patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the... - 40.4264
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 35.7061
Pita Pizza Snacks
Split pita breads in half.
Top each half with tomato sauce, cheese, green pepper and mushrooms.
Place on paper towel-lined serving plate.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate after half the time. - 34.1188
Layered Goat Cheese Torta
Slice top off head of garlic and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Wrap in foil and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven about 1 hour, until garlic is soft.
Meanwhile, in bowl of a free-standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment,... - 36.1583
Cook ancd drain spaghetti as in Boiled Spaghetti, then return to the kettle in which it was cooked.
Add the chicken broth and melted butter, and blend well with the aid, of two forks.
Arrange in a serving dish, sprinkle with plenty of grated cheese, and serve... - 21.3861
Cheese Bread Sticks
Prepare hot-roll dough using package directions; add cheese and poppy seed.
After dough rises, divide in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll each half to 10 x 6 inch rectangle, 1/2 inch thick.
Cut each in twenty 6-inch long sticks.
Place on greased baking... - 28.9659
Grilled Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
1. Brush salad dressing over buns; broil just until golden brown.
2. Top each bun with a tomato slice, brush with additional salad dressing, sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and basil, then top with grated Parmesan or Romano.
3. Return to the broiler; broil... - 28.7572
Cheese Truffles is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. The effortlessly prepared Cheese Truffles is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 27.6674
1) Use olive oil flavored cooking spray over the tortilla.
2) Arrange on a baking sheet and place in oven at 400 degrees F for 3 minutes.
3) Remove from oven.
4) Leaving 1/2" around the edge of the tortilla, spread spaghetti sauce, onion, bell pepper,... - 37.3772
3 Easy Flatbread Pizza Snack
For Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili flakes. Mix to coat well.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and drizzle olive... - 0
Cheesy Cocktail Snacks
1. Place butter or margarine in a 2-quart glass casserole and microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss thoroughly. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 4) for 10... - 22.5326
Quick Pizza Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine soup, garlic, and oregano. Let stand 20-30 minutes.
3. Top each cracker with 1 teaspoon sauce, a slice of cheese, and a mushroom or green pepper slice.
4. Bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 30.7084
Portobello Stir Fry With Blue Cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Place mushrooms in 13x9-inch glass dish.
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour over mushrooms; marinate 10 minutes.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add half of... - 40.7132
Onion Cheese Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 375
2) Into a small bowl, mix in the mayonnaise, cheese, onion, seasoning, and mix to combine well
3) Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts off from the bread.
4) Spoon a mixture of the cheese onto each slice
5) Cut... - 40.6934
These mini pizza pockets are an ingenious idea for kids lunch and you will love that the kids can help make them. Watch Roberto Cerini in his kitchen with little Ally being his assistant. They are fun to make and neater to eat than pizza slices. - 100.953