- » Italian Cheese Ball
Italian Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian cheese ball recipes.
Make a sauce by frying garlic and adding tomato puree.
Cook for 30 minutes over low heat, adding water if too thick.
Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a skillet.
Drain water out of ricotta by putting into a dish towel for an hour.
Mix the ricotta, crumbs, cheese, eggs,... - 36.7287
Italian Style Cheese Ball
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Amaretto, and Brandy.
2. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
3. Mix in 1/2 cup almonds.
4. Serve with assorted fresh fruit or crackers. - 36.6046
Creamy Pesto Cheese Ball
Mix together the pesto, and two cheeses in a food processor and blend.
Line a small round bowl with plastic wrap, and scoop out the cheese mixture into the bowl.
Pack down firmly, and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Remove the cheese ball by pulling it out by the... - 32.0183
Herbed Cheese Ball
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the ricotta.
2. Use a wire whisk or a wooden spoon to beat the cheese until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients except the parsley and mix thoroughly into the ricotta.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator... - 41.2148
Pimiento Cheese Ball
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
2) Blend the mayonniase and cream... - 46.9068
I love potatoes and so I thought I will give this Italian Dumplings recipe a try. Each time I eat these Italian Dumplings, I remember my holiday to Italy. Heavenly! - 31.0268
Italian Spaghetti And Meat Balls
Combine meat with next 7 ingredients; form in about 36 one-inch balls.
In large skillet, brown meat slowly in small amount of hot fat.
Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti.
Simmer uncovered (don't boil), stirring occasionally, 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till... - 40.234
Quick Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine all ingredients and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs
Arrange in 12x8-inch dish.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes; drain.
Let stand, 3 minutes - 32.0495
Italian Rice Balls
1. Cook rice. Fold in egg yolks and provolone. Shape into 24 balls, using about 1/4 cup for each and placing a cube of mozzarella cheese in the center of each ball (make sure the rice completely covers the cheese).
2. Beat egg whites slightly in a pie plate;... - 33.7038
Italian Liver Balls
Blend liver, bacon, bread, parsley, cheese, egg yolks, salt and yeast.
Shape into small meat balls.
Dip balls into beaten egg, then roll in wheat germ.
Brush tops with oil.
Bake until golden brown. - 35.5002
Italian Meat Balls With Sauce
Saute minced onion and garlic in one tablespoon oil until golden but not brown.
In a small mixing bowl, combine potato or brown rice flour, cornstarch and water, making a smooth paste.
Add beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
In a large mixing bowl, combine meat,... - 41.3518
Italian Soup With Meat Balls
Pour chicken cube-stock in a saucepan.
Add all the rest of the ingredients except lettuce & cook for 10 min.
Wash & shred lettuce.
Make up Meat Balls : Mix together all the ingredients.
Chill this mixture in the fridge.
Using wet hands, roll the... - 42.8304
Italian Meat Ball Dinner
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the ground meat, breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheese.
2) Into the blender, add in the milk, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Blend for 4 seconds.
3) Add the sauce to the meat mixture. Mix... - 43.8352
Italian Meat Ball Stew
Combine beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Drop carrots in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Arrange meat balls over carrots.
Combine tomato paste with water, bouillon, oregano, seasoned salt, and... - 46.3076
Italian Meat Balls
Soak bread in 1/2 cup water 2 to 3 minutes.
Add eggs and mix well.
Combine with next 6 ingredients; mix well.
With wet hands, form into small balls (about 24).
Brown slowly, 20 to 25 minutes, in the hot oil.
Cook in sauce. - 40.9951
Italian Non Meat Balls
Form into 1" balls. Brown the balls in oil.
Use with your favorite spaghetti recipe or place the balls in an oiled baking dish and cover them half way with YOUR FAVORITE ITALIAN-STYLE TOMATO SAUCE . Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 30 minutes. - 30.6714
Fried Risotto Balls With Mozzarella Cheese
1.Dip your fingers in water and shape 2 rounded tablespoons chilled risotto into a (1 1/2") ball around a cube of Mozzarella. Make the surface smooth by rolling the ball inside both the palms. Follow the process of making balls with rest of the... - 93.1694
Tangy Cheese Ball
Tangy Cheese Ball is a perfect appetizer. The cheese with milk and pecan coating gives the Tangy Cheese Ball a yummy taste. Tangy Cheese Ball is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 27.6156
1) Heat the oil till it hits a temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together 2/3 cup of the cheese, egg whites and cayenne. Mix well.
3) Roll the mixture into small balls. Dust your hands with the remaining cheese instead of flour... - 33.5811
Fried Rice Balls
Want to experiment with a sensational flavor of rice? The arancini 's are the best things to make. The gooeyness of the cheese and rice is just a hit. Watch this video on how to make these little crunchy delights! - 93.0489
Parrano Arancini (risotto Balls)
Add shaved Parrano, chopped basil, oregano, sea salt and fresh ground pepper to the cooked Arborio rice.
Beat two eggs and combine with the rice mixture. Remove portions of rice and, with damp hands, roll into balls. Place a cube of Parrano cheese wrapped... - 25.2803
Pizza Balls - Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great appetizer, Pizza Balls. This is a great appetizer for a Super Bowl party or any get together. - 0
Prepare fresh tomato sauce.
In a large bowl, beat egg.
Add ricotta and mix well.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg, and basil.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
Stir spinach into ricotta mixture.
Shape mixture... - 45.6405
Spaghetti With Veggie Balls
If you're fond of eating spaghetti, then this is for you. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the veggie spaghetti in the video. It's so easy to make and very delicious too. It gets made in a few minutes. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 86.2376
Cheryls Home Cooking - Mozzarella Risotto Balls
Making Mozzarella Risotto Balls,its fast and easy. An excellent treat for the family. A great dish to share with friends and family. This dish is so tasty and yummy, we love making and eating mozzarella balls! - 0
Spicy Ham And Cheese Ball
Entertaining at home? Try this simple appetizer for a fuss-free starter that your guests will absolutely love. Spicy ham and cheese ball makes for a perfect party appetizer. Stream the video recipe and get making this yummy treat a la the Betty way. - 110.941
Olive Cheese Ball
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Combine all the cheeses, dressing, olives and other... - 35.851
Adam's Veggie Balls
1. Put the garbanzos, black beans, cumin, garlic powder, lemon juice, banana and salt & pepper in a food processor and blend until smooth. It should be a thick texture like peanut butter. But don’t get the jelly, Dude.
2. Next, form into... - 0
Italian Cheese Sticks
Bring butter and cheese to room temperature.
Beat together the butter and cheese till well blended.
Combine flour, oregano, salt, and cayenne; add to cheese mixture gradually.
Add water, mix till well blended.
Form dough into a ball.
Roll out on floured... - 36.4286
Gluten Free Baked Italian Ham And Cheese Stromboli
If you are looking for a yummy gluten free recipe to surprise your guests with, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a classic Italian treat the healthy way. This is a simple enough recipe and promises to yield treats so yummy... - 93.2519
Stuffed Italian Cheese And Herb Meatballs
Meaty meatballs. This is a wonderful video of a truly Italian variety of meatball with turkey,pepperoni,olives and cheese. The inclusion of cooking cream with the herbs gives an amusing flavor. It is bound to be a hit with your friends and family when they... - 118.934
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 126.57
Vegan "meat" Balls
Here's a fine video showing a vegan meatball recipe for all non-meat eaters. The dish is so close to the meat based version that even a meat lover would not be able to make out the difference. It is a must try for everyone. - 69.769
Rice Balls And Mozzarella
In a medium bowl combine rice, Parmesan cheese, roasted peppers, egg, salt and black pepper.
Shape into 2- to 3-inch balls.
Cut mozzarella cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
Make a hole in the middle of each ball and fill with a cheese cube.
Reshape rice mixture to... - 40.0735
Beer And Gouda Fried Risotto Balls (arancini)
Looking for Arancini recipe with a twist. In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for Arancini using Scotch Ale style beer and Gouda cheese. Watch the vide to learn. - 0
Meat Balls And Spaghetti
Cook chopped onion in hot oil until tender.
Add next seven ingredients and 1 cup water.
Simmer 30 minutes; remove bay leaf.
Soak bread in water 2 or 3 minutes; squeeze out moisture.
Mix bread with remaining ingredients.
Shape in about 20 balls.
Brown in hot... - 42.2784
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Spaghetti With Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients.
2) Mix well and make small balls.
3) In a skillet, heat the fat.
4) In hot fat, pan fry the balls along with minced onion.
5) To this, blend in flour.
6) Gradually add tomatoes, parsley, green... - 48.9358
Who doesn't like pizza? Excatly. . . No One! Here is a great recipe that you can make with your kids that both of you will love. Were there any left overs? - 120.693
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown; add the next 8 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered 30 minutes; remove bay leaf.
Add Italian Meat Balls; cover loosely and continue cooking about 30 minutes.
Serve over hot spaghetti.
Pass bowl of grated... - 39.1311
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, brown onion, corn flake crumbs, parmesan cheese, and egg. Mix it well.
3. Sprinkle pepper, and onion powder. Mix.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, roll... - 102.484
Fried Risotto Balls
Take a look at this Fried Risotto Balls recipe, a classic street style snack item. Watch the video to see how the chef combines risotto, with few basic ingredients to make a scrumptious snack. This is a perfect snack item to serve half-way through the party... - 123.84
Italian Pastry Puffs
1. Add butter and sugar to boiling water and bring to boiling point. Add flour all at once, and stir vigorously until ball forms in center of pan, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Add eggs to mixture, one at a time, beating well after... - 33.5758
Classic Italian Baked Lasagna
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a shallow baking dish with olive oil, salad oil, butter or margarine.
2. Arrange strips of lasagna across the baking dish. Let the ends extend over opposite sides of the dish.
3. Form sausage meat into tiny balls... - 31.805
Spinach Rice Balls
Combine rice, spinach, 1/3 cup bread crumbs, cheese, onion, egg whites, milk, and mustard in large bowl.
Shape into 1 inch balls.
Roll each ball in remaining 1/3 cup bread crumbs.
Place on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake at 375°F for 10... - 32.2843
Spinach Party Balls
Here's a typical spinach ball recipe ideal to be served for parties. Robin makes them often for her parties as they are easy to make following the one bowl method. You should watch the video and definitely try this for any party you plan to host next. - 97.56
Mr. X's Favorite Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Combine ground round steak and seasoned salt and shape into small balls 1 1/2 inches in diameter; slice sausage in 1-inch pieces.
Brown both in oil in a large 3- or 4-qt.frying pan.
Push aside and saute green pepper and onion for 8 minutes.
Remove excess... - 34.006
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 43.366
Unreal Veal Parmesan
After boiling the burgers, drain and cool.
Press burgers into bread crumbs and bake on an oiled 9x13-inch pan for 25 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
Remove from oven and cover with hot tomato sauce and top with Parmesan cheese.
Return to the oven until the cheese... - 23.4311
Tomato And Cheese Focaccia
Dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine flour and salt in work bowl of food processor.
Stir in yeast mixture and 3 tablespoons oil.
Process until ingredients form a ball.
Process 1 minute more.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 43.9263
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in small mixing bowl.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the Parmesan and chives and stir... - 48.2385
Stir beaten eggs into left-over rice, making sure not to damage rice.
Take about 1 tbsp of rice mixture in the palm of your hand.
Place a cube of cheese in the middle of mixture, and top with another spoonful.
Form into a ball, so the cheese is completely... - 37.8764
Ground Turkey Balls
Soak bread in water to cover for 5 minutes; squeeze very dry and crumble into bowl with turkey, sausage, eggs, Gruyere, parsley, nutmeg and pepper.
Shape mixture into 10 balls, using about 1/4 cup mixture for each ball.
Arrange on rack in jelly roll pan or... - 29.9444
Riceburger Balls are delicious preparation that can be made in minutes. I served this dish for a party at home and my guests finished it in no time! The Riceburger Balls is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 34.868
Fried Rice Balls
Wash the rice and drain well.
Place in a 2-quart saucepan with a tight-fitting lid.
Add 4 cups of water and the salt.
Bring to a boil without the lid.
Then, cover and turn the heat to low.
Simmer for 20 minutes and remove from the heat.
Do not take the lid... - 42.3116
Cornmeal Ball Dumplings
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook cabbage and onion in butter until onion is golden.
Stir in sugar.
Bring water and salt to a boil in a 3-quart pan.
Stir in cornmeal-water mixture and cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until mush is very thick... - 42.5521
Spicy Spinach Balls
1. Combine the ground turkey or beef and the herbs and spices in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Set aside for 15 minutes. Add the remaining spinach ball ingredients, and mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the spinach... - 34.8368
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
This Spaghetti and Meat Balls is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 46.6534
Place flour in bowl and form well in center.
Add potatoes, nutmeg and 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter; pinch dough to incorporate.
Season and remove dough from bowl.
Place on counter and knead with the heel of your hand until smooth.
Shape dough into ball and cut into... - 37.7146
Cheese Tomato And Herb Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 500° F. Grease a cookie sheet with olive oil. (If using a pizza stone)
2. Place prepared and shaped pizza dough on a cookie sheet Depending on the size of your baking sheet, you may only be able to fit 2 pizzas at a time.
4. Sprinkle 1 2/3... - 30.3913
Cheese Spaghetti And Meatballs
Watch out people, fresh out of chef Jenny's kitchen straight from the Italian cuisine coming your way is the yummy and delicious Cheese Spaghetti and Meatballs. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. A great Italian recipe which is simple and easy to... - 95.2802
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
Mix all ingredients for meatballs, adding a little water if too dry.Shape into 50 balls, allowing about 1/3 cup for each ball.
Put balls, one layer deep, in 3 pans 13x9 x 2 inches.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450Â°F.) about 30 minutes.
Put balls and... - 40.2156
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Mix all the ingredients together. Add water to the mixture if it is too dry
2. Shape the mixture into 50 balls by using 1/3 meat mixture per ball
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In 3 large 13 x 9 x 2 inches pans by placing them one layer... - 47.1479
1) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
2) In a large heavy bottomed pan, melt the butter and cook the onion till it is transparent.
3) Add the rice and continue to sauté in the butter, continuously stirring, till it has just started to color.
4) Pour... - 45.3545
Crispy Italian Herb Chicken With Tri Color Rotini Pasta
Prepare chicken according to package directions. Cook and drain pasta. Add water, oil and broccoli to skillet; cover. Cook 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in pasta, tomatoes and garlic; continue cooking 2 minutes longer. Serve chicken with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 29.125
Italian Potato Gnocchi
These Italian potato gnocchi are made a twist of nutmeg to them. prepared by baking, these potato gnocchi's are flavored with cheese and have eggs in them too. Filling and savory, these potato gnocchis can be served as a side with a fitting meal of choice. - 45.5772
You must be familiar with various types of meatball recipes, but this recipe of Italian Meatball is something rare but exceptionally delicious to try out. Mixed with parmesan cheese and oregano, it grows that special flavor to make your mouth water. Give it a... - 111.698
Italian Pasta Salad
The best thing about home cooking is the simplicity and this Italian pasta salad recipe portrays the true color of home style cooking. Watch the video to see how easy it is to prepare and how colorful and appetizing it looks. So give it a try on a busy day to... - 110.558
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat, bread, and parsley into large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except oil and stir well to mix.
Shape meat mixture into balls.
Heat oil in a skillet, add meatballs, and brown on all sides.
Use as directed. - 33.7426
Italian Style Tomato And Mozzarella Burgers
1. Cook the burgers in the oven according to pack instructions. Split the rolls in half almost all the way through.
2. Spread the bottom half of each roll with pesto sauce. Warm in the oven on the tray with the burgers for 3-4 mins.
3. Fill the buns with the... - 30.8434
1) Take sausage meat and shape into 24 small balls roll in seasoned flour.
2) Heat oil and fry the balls turning around.
3) Stir in celery, green pepper, onions, mushrooms and soup.
4) Cook covered in simmering heat for 30 minutes.
5) Boil salted... - 42.8446
Quick Italian Hot Rolls
In large mixer bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning; mix well. In saucepan, heat milk, water, and butter until warm (butter does not need to melt). Add to flour mixture. Add egg. Blend at low speed until moistened.... - 24.6193
Italian Wedding Soup
Have you tried the very popular Italian meatball soup at home but are still unsure about your skills. Don’t be disheartened, watch this video for the Italian meatball soup. The chef shows a simple and healthy way to make it. And shows how the leftover... - 122.702
Saucy Italian Meatballs
Spaghetti Sauce: Cook 3/4 cup chopped onion and 1 clove garlic, minced, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in two 16-ounce cans tomatoes, cut up, two 6-ouncc cans (1 1/3 cups) tomato paste, 2 cups water, 1 1/2 teaspoons dried... - 39.5342
Italian Easter Pie
Italian Easter Pie tastes great. Italian Easter Pie must be tried by eggs lovers. Italian Easter Pie tastes better with olive oil - 47.0562
Italian Chicken-meatball Soup
Put chicken in kettle; add water, vegetables and seasonings.
Bring slowly to boiling point; cook over low heat until meat is tender.
Remove chicken; discard bones and cut chicken into small pieces.
Return to broth.
Combine veal, egg, bread crumbs, salt and... - 40.2156
Italian Meatball Stew
1) In a large bowl, add the beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well and shape into 2" balls, place in bottom of the slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix the tomato paste, broth, seasoned salt, oregano and basil,... - 37.7157
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 before serving.
2. Cut the loaf in the center, attached to one end and open like book.
3. Scratch off some portion of the soft bread, allow olive oil to drizzle generously, apply tomato paste on... - 43.6086
Hearty Italian Vegetable Soup With Tiny Veal Meatballs
1. Cook pasta accordingto package directions. Drain.
2. Mix together veal, cheese, eggs, 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper in a large bowl. With wet hands, roll 1 to 114 teaspoons of the mixture into balls and place on a large... - 36.0327
Italian Wedding Soup
Heat olive oil and butter in a pot and saute the onions, carrots, celery and garlic in it.
Add salt and pepper to taste and add the broth, bringing the contents of the pot to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for a while.
Put the chicken breasts in this for... - 46.3085
Ravioli Italian Style
1) In a bowl or pastry board, place the flour and make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg yolks, salt, and water into the flour, stir with a fork to form a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough on a floured board for about 10 minutes, until... - 46.2946
Meatballs Italian Style
If you thought that meatballs are too boring, take a look at this video recipe of Three Meat Italian Meatballs and think again. This is an age old recipe from a traditional Italian family and it has its own distinct taste and texture. Try it out to see how... - 118.899
Italian Potato Gnocchi
1. Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork tender.
3. Drain immediately and mash.
4. Add the melted margarine; mix and let the mixture cool down.
5. Stir in eggs, flour and seasoning; work until... - 44.5339
Italian Pizza With Homemade Crust
1. Into a mixing bowl, sift flour and salt.
2. Put yeast into a small bowl. Add warm water and stir. Set aside for 5 minutes and then stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 450°F.
4. Grease a large bowl... - 44.2351
What about a romantic night at home with homemade Italian Pizza! Trust me cooking together will only add to the fun of the evening. At the end you can relax with your delicious Italian Pizza ... and delicious it will be!!..Without a doubt! - 46.8292
If you are looking to eat yummy, Italian style burgers at home, your wait ends here. Cathy shares her favorite recipe of grilled hamburger, traditional Italian burgers sandwiched between whole-wheat breads. Satisfy your cravings with this healthy, wholesome... - 107.369
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 104.718
Wegmans Easy Italian Pizza 2 Ways
Make pizza at home! Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how fun and easy it is for everyone. These are just the pizzas for anyone wishing to have something delicious and different.
Naan is a great bread to use rather than pizza dough, and cuts the... - 137.859
The Italian Touch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Add 1 cup oat cereal into a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Add in a mixture of cherry pie filling, almond extract and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 cup of oats around the sides of the baking dish. Spoon 2 tablespoons of... - 40.1253
Spaghetti With Meatballs - Italian
Prepare a rich first course beloved by kids and adults: spaghetti with meatballs, one of the most representative dishes of Italian cuisine abroad. - 0
Italian Baked Lasagne
For the noodles, you may use either one pound ready-made lasagne noodles or prepare your own green noodles as follows:
Place the spinach in a saucepan with about half cup salted water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about... - 42.2167
Cheese Truffles is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. The effortlessly prepared Cheese Truffles is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 30.1161
Cheese And Spinach Dumplings
1. Remove stems from spinach and wash leaves carefully to remove all sand. Bring spinach to a boil in salted water and drain immediately. Chop very fine.
2. In a bowl mix the spinach, ricotta, egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese, salt, and spice mixture... - 33.705
Italian Cheese Ball Recipes By Category
Italian Cheese Ball Dish: