- » Italian Cheese
Italian Cheese Recipes
Italian cheese is a collection of cheeses that are originated in different parts of Italy. The cheese of Italy is basically made up of cow or sheep’s milk. The texture and the color of this cheese depend upon ... More »
How To Make Ricotta Cheese
Easy cheesy...that's what this video is all about. A quick process to make ricotta cheese at home. It is more healthy and absolutely free from preservatives unlike the variety of ricotta cheese available in the market. Make it real quick and store it for... - 98.1655
Italian Orange And Cheese Tart
1. Preheat an oven (200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6)
2. Prepare the pastry and press into the bottom and sides of a greased 8" (20 cm.) cake tin.
3. Press cottage cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Place cottage cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and beat... - 46.155
Italian Deep Fried Cheese
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt butter in a saucepan and fry onion till transparent.
Add rice and stir over a low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in broth, cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer gently for 15-20 minutes till rice is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 45.2565
Italian Cheese Easter Bread
1 Combine 2 cups flour, cheeses, salt, and pepper in large mixing bowl. Heat butter and milk to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3 Add milk mixture, yeast mixture, oil, and eggs to flour and cheese. Mix... - 44.0809
Italian Cottage Cheese
1) In the olive oil, gently fry the garlic and onions till they are transparent.
2) Add the courgettes and cook for another 10 minutes, or till soft.
3) Add the herbs, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Stir well and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
4)... - 42.8055
Italian Salad With Yogurt Cheese
1.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
2.Top lettuce layer with onion and tomatoes.
3.Divide Yougurt cheese into 4 parts and place these on the platter.
4. Arrange sliced basil on the yogurt cheese.
5. Arrange rest of the basil on... - 40.1275
Italian Cheese Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat, stir in the in flour and blend well.
2) Gradually stir in the milk and cream, then add the garlic, stir and cook until slightly thickened.
3) Lower the heat, gradually add the cheese and stir until... - 40.0816
Italian Tomato Cheese Tart
Grease well a round tart tin.
Place the flour in a bowl. Add the grated cheese, eggs, salt and required cold water. Combine well, knead lightly and place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Oil the tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on the cut... - 37.8072
Italian Ham And Cheese
1)Set potatoes to bake in the hot oven.
2)Slice Parmesan cheese into thin slivers using a potato peeler.
3)Once potatoes are baked and done, cut them in half and separate the flesh.
4)Mix and mash flesh with butter.
5)Add in horseradish sauce, ham and... - 37.3353
Italian Cheese Sticks
Bring butter and cheese to room temperature.
Beat together the butter and cheese till well blended.
Combine flour, oregano, salt, and cayenne; add to cheese mixture gradually.
Add water, mix till well blended.
Form dough into a ball.
Roll out on floured... - 36.4286
Italian Flam And Cheese Salad
1. Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Place the pasta in a large bowl. Add the ham, mozzarella, peppers, and scallions, and toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine the dressing... - 36.0917
Italian Rotini And Cheese
You’ll love this fun and easy dish! Who can resist rotini pasta, fresh tomatoes and creamy Alfredo sauce baked with loads of shredded cheese? - 35.744
Italian Cheese Buns
Place buns or muffins on baking sheet; toast in broiler.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine Italian or Mexican Seasoning and water; let stand 1 minute.
Add cheese spread; mix well.
Stir in sour cream till smooth.
Spread mixture on toasted bun... - 35.4113
Italian Cheese Chowder
Preheat oven to 400°F Combine first 11 ingredients in 4-quart baking dish.
Cover tightly and bake 1 hour stirring once or twice.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cover and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 34.5521
Italian Cheese Toast
1. Prepare anchovy sauce: In 2-quart saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients. Over medium heat, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in capers; cover sauce and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, preheat broiler if... - 32.6812
Tangy Italian Cheese Bread
Place bread slices on a broiler rack.
Brush top side of each bread slice lightly with salad dressing.
Sprinkle cheeses, parsley, and basil evenly over bread slices.
Broil 6 inches from heat until cheese melts. - 31.2117
Italian Ham And Cheese Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat. - 29.4573
Insalata Cruda Con Parmigiano-reggiano
Did you think picnic food was not a part of gourmet? Well then here we have 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz, proving you wrong. The title of this dish is White’s... - 28.9749
Italian Tomato Cheese Salad
Tomato Cheese Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Tomato Cheese Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 23.7011
Italian Style Yogurt Cheese Spread
Mix all ingredients with Yogurt Cheese and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature as a spread on hot, toasted Italian bread, bread sticks, or plain focaccia bread. - 23.0948
How To Make Mascarpone Chesse
Mascorpone Cheese is a Italian Thickened Cream which is made with two simple ingredients, heavy cream and vinegar. Its so easy to make at home, that you have no excuse not to make it! - 0
Italian Cheese Recipes By Category
Italian Cheese Ingredient: