- » Italian Cheese
Italian Cheese Recipes
Italian cheese is a collection of cheeses that are originated in different parts of Italy. The cheese of Italy is basically made up of cow or sheep’s milk. The texture and the color of this cheese depend upon ... More »
Italian Cottage Cheese
1) In the olive oil, gently fry the garlic and onions till they are transparent.
2) Add the courgettes and cook for another 10 minutes, or till soft.
3) Add the herbs, salt, pepper and tomatoes. Stir well and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
4)... - 44.0073
Italian Orange And Cheese Tart
1. Preheat an oven (200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6)
2. Prepare the pastry and press into the bottom and sides of a greased 8" (20 cm.) cake tin.
3. Press cottage cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Place cottage cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and beat... - 43.7528
Italian Deep Fried Cheese
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt butter in a saucepan and fry onion till transparent.
Add rice and stir over a low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in broth, cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer gently for 15-20 minutes till rice is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 42.7382
Italian Cheese Easter Bread
1 Combine 2 cups flour, cheeses, salt, and pepper in large mixing bowl. Heat butter and milk to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3 Add milk mixture, yeast mixture, oil, and eggs to flour and cheese. Mix... - 41.4195
Italian Cheese Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat, stir in the in flour and blend well.
2) Gradually stir in the milk and cream, then add the garlic, stir and cook until slightly thickened.
3) Lower the heat, gradually add the cheese and stir until... - 39.9656
Italian Salad With Yogurt Cheese
1.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
2.Top lettuce layer with onion and tomatoes.
3.Divide Yougurt cheese into 4 parts and place these on the platter.
4. Arrange sliced basil on the yogurt cheese.
5. Arrange rest of the basil on... - 39.3999
Italian Ham And Cheese
1)Set potatoes to bake in the hot oven.
2)Slice Parmesan cheese into thin slivers using a potato peeler.
3)Once potatoes are baked and done, cut them in half and separate the flesh.
4)Mix and mash flesh with butter.
5)Add in horseradish sauce, ham and... - 37.0406
Italian Rotini And Cheese
You’ll love this fun and easy dish! Who can resist rotini pasta, fresh tomatoes and creamy Alfredo sauce baked with loads of shredded cheese? - 35.6835
Italian Tomato Cheese Tart
Grease well a round tart tin.
Place the flour in a bowl. Add the grated cheese, eggs, salt and required cold water. Combine well, knead lightly and place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Oil the tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on the cut... - 35.5206
Italian Cheese Sticks
Bring butter and cheese to room temperature.
Beat together the butter and cheese till well blended.
Combine flour, oregano, salt, and cayenne; add to cheese mixture gradually.
Add water, mix till well blended.
Form dough into a ball.
Roll out on floured... - 35.2571
Italian Flam And Cheese Salad
1. Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Place the pasta in a large bowl. Add the ham, mozzarella, peppers, and scallions, and toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine the dressing... - 33.6975
Italian Cheese Chowder
Preheat oven to 400°F Combine first 11 ingredients in 4-quart baking dish.
Cover tightly and bake 1 hour stirring once or twice.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cover and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 33.442
Italian Cheese Buns
Place buns or muffins on baking sheet; toast in broiler.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine Italian or Mexican Seasoning and water; let stand 1 minute.
Add cheese spread; mix well.
Stir in sour cream till smooth.
Spread mixture on toasted bun... - 33.0356
Italian Cheese Toast
1. Prepare anchovy sauce: In 2-quart saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients. Over medium heat, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in capers; cover sauce and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, preheat broiler if... - 31.1136
Tangy Italian Cheese Bread
Place bread slices on a broiler rack.
Brush top side of each bread slice lightly with salad dressing.
Sprinkle cheeses, parsley, and basil evenly over bread slices.
Broil 6 inches from heat until cheese melts. - 28.7835
Italian Ham And Cheese Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat. - 28.0162
Italian Tomato Cheese Salad
Tomato Cheese Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Tomato Cheese Salad is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 22.0739
Italian Style Yogurt Cheese Spread
Mix all ingredients with Yogurt Cheese and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature as a spread on hot, toasted Italian bread, bread sticks, or plain focaccia bread. - 21.2473
Italian Cheese Recipes By Category
Italian Cheese Ingredient: