- » Italian Cabbage
Italian Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian cabbage recipes.
Tagliatelle Pasta With Roasted Chicken, Sauteed Cabbage And Salami
1. In food processor, add flour, and pulse to aerate it.
2. Gradually add egg, and beat until the mixture resemble breadcrumb.
3. Lightly flour the counter top, and drop mixture on it. Knead until silky.
4. Put dough in sandwich bag and pop it... - 110.145
Italian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
The tender soft cabbage along with the aromatic, meaty filling makes for a very nice plate of food. And of course, any time you can get your meat, vegetable, and starch in one neat package, you have to love that. Almost every cuisine has several stuffed... - 106.059
Korean Cabbage Soup
Watch this video to learn how to prepare Korean Cabbage Soup. This soup gets its body from ground beef and is flavored with miso paste and Korean sauces and chilies. It will be a delightful meal for Asian food lovers. Give it a try! - 87.4845
Healthy Pizzoccheri – The Italian Winter Dish
Pizzoccheri is the name of a pasta with buckwheat flour and wheat flour. It is also the name of a deliciously tasting Italian dish with this pasta, green cabbage, potatoe, tasteful Fontina cheese and sage garlic butter. It is the perfect winter dish.
You can... - 53.4454
Pasta Radicchio Saute
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add shallot or onion in the hot oil and saute onion over the medium high flame. Continue the cooking process for 1 minute more by frequent stirring method, until onions become transparent.
3.... - 48.9542
1) Separate the radicchio leaves.
2) Tear the leaves into small pieces.
3) Cut the apples into thin slices. ... - 48.7831
Italian Sausage With Carrot Fennel And Cabbage
1) Take a frying pan and brown the chopped sausage in it.
2) Add the garlic and wine and boil until the amount is reduced.
3) Remove the sausage and put it in a plate.
4) Add the onion and carrot to it and brown them, adding a tablespoon of oil if... - 45.3037
Italian Stuffed Cabbage With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Remove 10 large outer leaves of cabbage reserving the remaining cabbage for other uses.
3. Steam 2 to 3 minutes and set aside.
4. In a bowl mix well combining the next 11 ingredients and set aside.
5.... - 44.7127
Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup
The carefully prepared Italian Bread And Cabbage Soup is a conglomeration of stale breads, cabbage, onion, garlic and loads of cheese. As you take the first bite of this baked recipe, you can feel the cheese coated bread soaked in beef stock. No doubt the... - 43.7414
Cabbage Olive And Green Bell Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the vegetables together in a salad bowl.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk with a fork till well blended.
3. Sprinkle dressing over salad and toss
4. Chill the salad.
5. Sprinkle pine nuts or almonds over the... - 42.8064
Cabbage Rolls Italian Style
In 3-qt casserole place cabbage and water.
Microwave at High (10) 7 to 9 Minutes, until leaves are pliable.
While cabbage is cooking, mix together ground beef, egg, rice, onion and salt.
Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions.
Place one portion on... - 42.7087
Bacon Cabbage And Gruyere Pizza
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Saute bacon in heavy large skillet over medium heat until brown and crisp.
Using slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels and drain.
Pour off drippings from skillet and discard.
Add cabbage to same skillet and saute until... - 42.4338
Coleslaw With Italian Dressing
1) Chop off the coarse outer leaves of the cabbage.
2) Remove the central core and finely shredd the cabbage.
3) Take a serving bowl, put the chopped cabbage leaves.
4) Take a screw top jar, put all the ingredients along with crushed... - 42.3119
Italian Cabbage And Bean Soup
1.Take a 2 quart non stick sauce pan and pour some oil in it. Place over heat and add in celery, carrot, onion, garlic and stir cook over medium to high heat 100% for 2 to 3 minutes until celery softens. Then, add in cabbage and stir cook for about 1... - 42.0838
Winter Fennel And Cabbage With Walnuts
1) Chill cabbage and fennel in ice water for 10 minutes to turn crisp. Drain well and set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine mustard, pepper, lemon juice and cream. Add salt to test and mix well.
3) Pour this over the cabbage and... - 40.8697
Cabbage And Meatball Skillet
In mixing bowl combine beaten egg, milk, bread crumbs, onion, parmesan or romano cheese, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of the basil, the rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef or pork; mix well.
Shape into 12 meatballs.
In large skillet brown meatballs in... - 40.7157
Tyrolean Red Cabbage
1) In a large casserole, add the cabbage, apple, raisins, salted water, redcurrant jelly, lemon juice and pepper in this order.
2) On high power, cook covered for 15 minutes, or until the cabbage is just tender, stirring in between.
3) Let stand,... - 39.4232
Italian Stuffed Cabbage
Remove 10 large outer leaves of cabbage; reserve remaining cabbage for other uses.
Steam 2 to 3 minutes, and set aside.
Combine next 11 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Pare down the outside of thick ribs of cabbage leaves until thin.
Arrange 4 or 5... - 38.8085
Cavoli In Agrodolce
1. In a frying pan, heat the olive oil, add onions and cook them over a moderate heat, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes, when transparent but not brown, stir in the cabbage, tomatoes, vinegar, salt and pepper.
2. Cover and simmer, stirring... - 38.2716
Cabbage & Mushroom Salad
Remove bruised outer leaves from cabbage.
Cut cabbage into thin slices.
Wash and dry mushrooms thoroughly.
Cut into thin slices.
Cut Swiss cheese into thin strips.
Place all ingredients in a salad bowl.
Combine lemon juice, mustard and salt and pepper in a... - 38.0235
Orzo With Chicken And Cabbage
1. Place 6 cups water in wok or large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Add orzo; cook according to package directions until al dente, stirring occasionally. Drain; set aside.
2. Whisk together vinegar, chicken broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and... - 37.107
Braised Sea Bream With Cabbage, Spicy Bread And Crispy Bacon
Bone the sea bream.
Cut the cabbage into big julienne slices and saute with olive oil, butter, salt and pepper.
Add half the bacon and white wine.
Stuff the sauteed cabbage into the sea bream and cook in the oven with butter, white wine and shallots.
Make a... - 35.0422
Braised Curly Cabbage
Wash and dry cabbage; shred.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add pancetta, garlic and rosemary.
Saute over medium heat until lightly browned.
Stir in cabbage and salt and pepper.
Cover skillet and reduce heat.
Simmer 20 minutes, stirring a few times during... - 35.025
1. Combine oil, butter and onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes on high.
2. Add carrots and potato. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on high.
3. Add celery, zucchini and cabbage. Cover and cook for 3 minutes on high. Add stock, undrained tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook,... - 33.4827
Chicken And Cabbage Skillet
In skillet cook chicken, onions, and garlic in hot oil over medium heat about 15 minutes or till chicken is brown, turning chicken occasionally.
Drain off fat.
Combine wine, vinegar, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper, pour over chicken in... - 33.2006
To celebrate the picnic season enjoy this picnic-friendly menu, presented by 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz. The title of this dish is White’s tongue-in-cheek ... - 31.396
Cabbage With Bacon (cavolo Alla Casalinga)
Remove outer leaves and coarsely cut the cabbage.
Chop the bacon slices and cook until transparent in a large saucepan.
Add onions and saute until golden brown.
Add the cabbage, vinegar, water and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix wel Cover and cook for about 20... - 31.1269
Melt the bacon fat in a large frying pan, add the cabbage and the onion.
Cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring often.
Place in a buttered baking dish, pour the sour cream over, bake 25 minutes in a 350°F (180°C) oven. - 28.8954
Sausages And Cabbage
1. Prick sausages all over with tines of fork. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add sausages and cook, turning several times, 5 minutes, or until lightly browned all over. Spoon off fat.
2. Add tomatoes, water, onion, and cabbage... - 26.0515
Penne With Cabbage And Sausage
1. Saute sausage bits in a large skillet until some fat is rendered. Add the onion and cook until the onion is golden and the sausage has browned. Add cabbage and stir to coat with the oil.
2. Cover and cook about 6-7 minutes, or until the cabbage is nicely... - 25.6707
Italian Cabbage Recipes By Category