- » Italian Butter Ball Cookies
Italian Butter Ball Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian butter ball cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian butter ball cookies recipes.
Christmas Snow Ball Cookies
Pecan Snow Balls are wonderful round, white little snowball cookies that are a tempting and delightful treat on the Christmas dessert table. Pecan Snow Balls is a perfect Christmas cookie because is simple, easy and loved by all. Enjoy!! - 119.906
Italian Cookies (biscotti)
Sift together flour, sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
Add butter or margarine and mix thoroughly.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix to a firm dough.
Knead on a floured board for five minutes.
Shape into small balls and place on a greased cookie tin.
Bake... - 31.5612
Beat eggs till foamy; stir in sugar.
Add cooled butter or margarine and vanilla.
Stir flour and baking powder together thoroughly.
Stir into egg mixture; mix well.
Using 2 tablespoons dough for each cookie, shape into balls.
Heat a... - 41.7657
Italian Holiday Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until thoroughly blended.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough for ease in handling.
Shape into balls 1 inch in diameter.
Dip balls into egg white: then roll lightly... - 39.5232
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large saucepan bring water, butter and salt to a rolling boil.
Boil until butter is melted.
Stir in flour all at once.
Reduce heat and beat well for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each... - 42.1438
Sugar Cookies (pastini Di Zucchero)
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Sift together baking powder and flour and add to the creamed mixture.
Shape dough into small balls and roll in the sugar mixed with the... - 36.3639
Beat eggs until thick.
Add sugar, the 3/4 cup butter, lemon extract, baking powder, anise seeds, and flour; mix well.
Place a seasoned pizelle iron (about 5 inches in diameter) directly over medium-high heat.
Alternately heat both sides of iron until water... - 37.239
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large mixing bowl, blend almonds, lard, butter, and sugar until fluffy.
Mix in salt, almond extract, and eggs.
Add flour; blend well.
Cover batter; refrigerate 1 hour.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Place cookies on an ungreased baking... - 43.5169
Cucidati Sicilian Fig Cookies
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in food processor and pulse several times to
mix. Add butter pieces and pulse again until mixture is reduced to fine powder.
2. Add all 5 eggs at once and continue to pulse until... - 35.9726
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth, then work in the ground almonds and flour, until the mixture forms a stiff dough.
Break the dough into 20 pieces (roughly the size of walnuts), and form the... - 41.4097
Glazed Almond Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in extracts and egg yolks.
Add chopped nuts, flour and salt; mix well.
Roll into 1 -inch balls, dip into unbeaten egg whites (this provides the glaze).
Put two inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
Put a whole almond... - 40.8562
Christmas Cookies (pastini Di Natale)
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
Mix in butter or margarine with fingers.
Add egg yolk, almond extract and milk.
Mix to a firm ball.
Turn onto a floured board and knead for about five minutes.
Roll out dough to a thickness of 1/4... - 46.1953
California Apricot Pistachio Biscotti
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease large baking sheet.
In food processor or blender, process flours, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt until blended.
Add butter and vanilla; process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add eggs; process until... - 45.5397
Italian Cheese Sticks
Bring butter and cheese to room temperature.
Beat together the butter and cheese till well blended.
Combine flour, oregano, salt, and cayenne; add to cheese mixture gradually.
Add water, mix till well blended.
Form dough into a ball.
Roll out on floured... - 36.4286
Beat butter with sugar and flour, stir in very finely chopped nuts and fruit.
Evenly grease centre of oven tray, in about a 20cm (8in) circle.
Roll a level tablespoon of mixture into a ball, place in centre of tray, press with fingers into circular... - 40.8584
1. In a bowl, cream butter or margarine with brown sugar till light and fluffy and beat an egg yolk into it; add in flour and tir well
2. Make marble sized balls with with this mixture using your pals, dip each of it into the egg whites and roll in the... - 38.2006
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour.
4. Mix in the orange rind and sugar.
5. Add butter, cut into small cubes to the flour and rub in... - 40.6721
Pistachio Moon Melts
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl combine sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Lower the speed and add in all the remaining ingredients, except the toasted pistachios and powdered sugar.
5) Beat till well... - 46.1917
Hazelnut Almond Biscotti
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a food processor, add the flour, baking powder, salt and 3/4 cup sugar.
3) Add butter and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add all the nuts and pulse about 10 times until coarsely... - 47.0629
1. Place ice cream in refrigerator to soften slightly, about 30 minutes. Chill small cookie sheet in freezer. Meanwhile, on plate, pour almond-flavor liqueur over amaretti cookies; let stand until liqueur is absorbed, turning cookies occasionally.
2. Line... - 30.763
Cheese Spaghetti And Meatballs
Watch out people, fresh out of chef Jenny's kitchen straight from the Italian cuisine coming your way is the yummy and delicious Cheese Spaghetti and Meatballs. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. A great Italian recipe which is simple and easy to... - 95.2802
Broccoli Rabe And Sausage Crostata
Broccoli Rabe, Sausage, and Fontina Cheese Crostata is an amazing Italian main dish. Perfect for entertaining, this gorgeous crostata sheet layered with rich Fontina cheese, broccoli rabe and sweet Italian sausage won't disappoint. You shall be deliciously... - 107.097
Cream in large bowl butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add remaining ingredients to form a stiff dough.
Gather dough and knead into a ball.
Put ball on a large cookie sheet and roll into a log the length of the cookie sheet.
(Dough may be divided... - 40.7512
Day before, or early on day:
1. Prepare hot-roll mix as package label directs, stirring in 2 of egg yolks. Let dough rise in greased bowl as label directs.
2. Meanwhile, using pastry brush, grease well with butter, 9 4-inch-deep tart molds or 3-inch... - 33.8058
Chicken Asparagus Rolls
Sift together dry ingredients.
Cut in butter.
Add milk, mixing with a fork, until dough forms a ball.
Melt butter; add flour, milk, salt and pepper.
Cook slowly until slightly thickened.
Add chicken; cool.
Roll pastry into a very... - 41.9626
Tuna And Cheese Pizza Roll Ups
1. Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and allow it to froth, about 10 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before you are ready to bake
3. Grease 2 cookie sheets .
4. In a sauce pan, heat remaining water to simmering.
5. In mixing bowl,... - 47.7586
1. Heat milk with anise in small saucepan; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes, then strain into a cup, discarding seeds. Stir in 1/4 cup of the sugar and salt. Cool just until lukewarm.
2. Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into very warm water in large... - 41.0526
Monti In Broth
In a bowl or food processor, combine egg, water, salt, and butter.
Add flour and stir or process until mixture forms a ball.
Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead until dough is smooth and elastic (about 8 minutes, or 1 minute if mixed in... - 44.2024
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.9378
Shrimp Agnolotti With Coriander And Zucchini
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and mix into the flour with a fork.
2) Knead the dough, with more flour or water, if required, for about 6 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Cover... - 44.2304
Deep Dish Spinach Pie
1. Make the pastry: In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour with the salt. Cut in the butter and lard until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Tossing with a fork, sprinkle on the ice water. Gather the dough into a ball. If any of the flour doesn't adhere,... - 43.468
Food Processor Herbed Angel Biscuits
FOOD PROCESSOR DIRECTIONS: Grease cookie sheet Heat oven to 400°F.
In small bowl, mix yeast with warm water, set aside.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In food processor bowl with metal blade, combine flour, sugar, baking powder; Italian... - 40.7571