- » Italian Breaded Pork
Italian Breaded Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian breaded pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian breaded pork recipes.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
1. Finely chop the garlic, keep it aside.
2. Season the pork chops with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley season with cracked pepper.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs until... - 112.917
Bread Stuffed Pork Chops
Fill pockets of pork chops with your favorite bread stuffing and secure with wooden picks.
Brown pork chops in a skillet on top of a conventional surface unit.
Place chops in a shallow, 3 quart, heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Heat, covered, on... - 23.0637
Zesty Italian Loaf
In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
Make 11 slices in the bread, not cutting all the way through bottom crust.
Place loaf on a piece of foil large enough to wrap it completely.
Gently separate every other slice and spread 1... - 41.3727
Breaded Pork Chops
Arrange pork chops in a shallow pan.
Pour wine vinegar over chops.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, turning once.
Beat egg with cold water.
Dip both sides of each chop in egg mixture, then lightly coat with bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat olive oil... - 36.4871
Pita Bread Pizza
Cut pita bread crosswise to yield 2 round crusts.
Place pita bread on baking sheet; spread cut side with tomato sauce, meat, and any or all of the remaining ingredients.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. - 25.7806
Italian Sausage Loaf
I tried this Italian Sausage Loaf for the party last week and believe me the accolades that flowed in were quite endless. The flavors of pork sausages, Dijon mustard, parsley, butter and tomato relish in this sausage loaf is quite awesome. Check out the... - 48.5378
Italian Sausage And Pork Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
3. Brown the pork and sausages well then remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside
4. Add the onion and celery to drippings in the pan... - 44.2658
Skewered Pork And Sausages
1. Trim excess fat from pork. Thread pork, bread, and sausages onto 8 to 10 long metal skewers, alternating ingredients until they are all used up.
2. Set skewers in a shallow baking pan and broil 3 inches from heat, turning frequently, 12 to 15 minutes, or... - 17.5507
Pork Cutlets With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pat pork dry. Season with salt and pepper. Dust with flour, dip in eggs beaten with water, then dredge in bread crumbs to coat; pat gently to help crumbs adhere.
2. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high... - 34.461
Pork Chops - Italian Style
Chef Mark makes pork chops the Italian way and serves them with a tangy tomato sauce. Using some convienient foods, the sauce is quick to prepare while the chops cook in the pan. You should give this recipe a try if pork chops are your favorite. - 128.179
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 32.3816
Italian Meat Loaves
These Italian Meat Loaves are one of the tastiest meat loaves that I've tasted in my life till now ! Pork loaves seasoned with garlic and cheese with ketchup spread over and garnished with cheese and Italian seasoning make a delicious meal. Let your tongue... - 43.9147
Sausage Au Gratin
In covered kettle cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover till tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool.
When cool enough to handle, peel and slice potatoes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl blend together cheese spread and sour cream.
Stir in instant minced... - 42.0404
Italian Style Grilled Sausage And Cheese
Cover sausage with water and bring to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Drain and use hot or cold.
Cut teleme cheese into thick slices and spread over a 10 by 14-inch rimmed metal platter or pan.
Sprinkle mozzarella over teleme.
To... - 33.6922
Italian Sausage And Eggplant
Cut sausage into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Fry in skillet until lightly browned.
Drain and set aside.
Pare eggplant and cut into quarters lengthwise.
Assemble Salad Maker with Chunky Cutter Disc.
Spread on paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and... - 43.6642
Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Remove casings from Italian-sausage links. In 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, cook sausage meat, stirring frequently to break up sausage, until browned, about 20 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove sausage to bowl. To drippings in Dutch oven,... - 30.1435
1) Take sausage meat and shape into 24 small balls roll in seasoned flour.
2) Heat oil and fry the balls turning around.
3) Stir in celery, green pepper, onions, mushrooms and soup.
4) Cook covered in simmering heat for 30 minutes.
5) Boil salted... - 43.0659
Prepare Calzone Dough; let rise.
Punch down dough by pushing your fist into center; pull edges of dough over center.
Turn out dough on a floured surface.
Knead 5 times.
Divide dough into 6 parts.
Roll out each part to a 6-inch circle.
Brush each circle with... - 44.4193
Spaghetti With Meatballs - Italian
Prepare a rich first course beloved by kids and adults: spaghetti with meatballs, one of the most representative dishes of Italian cuisine abroad. - 130.018
Tailgating Special Pork Tenedrloin
Get ready for an adrenaline-pumping game with this tailgating pork delight. Cathy shares with us a delicious pork tenderloin recipe that can just be the perfect addition to your party buffet. So if you are throwing a tailgate party this yeark, you might as... - 112.856
Pork Chops Cacciatore
1) In a pan, add pork chops and brown well.
2) Arrange in single layer in shallow 8-cup baking dish.
3) Over each chop, place an onion slice and sprinkle with brown sugar.
4) Add the spaghetti-sauce mix into the pan drippings and stir in the... - 37.4619
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.504
Pork And Spinach Pate
1. Proper wash the spinach well.
2. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
3. Take a large pot and pour in two cups of water. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cleaned spinach and boil again. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the spinach turns wilted.... - 39.1878
In a stockpot saute" salt pork until brown.
Add olive oil, onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients, except macaroni and cheese.
Simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
Add macaroni and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until macaroni is... - 43.8514
Tuscan Chicken Rolls With Pork Stuffing
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts; cut chicken into halves.
Place between 2 pieces plastic wrap; pound with mallet or side of saucer until 1/4 inch thick, being careful not to tear the meat.
Cook and stir pork, onion and garlic over medium heat until... - 43.4907
Skewered Sicilian Pork
1) Cut the 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes out of the pork meat.
2) In a mixing bowl, place all the ingredients of marinade and mix them well. ... - 47.2266
Pork Cutlets With Roasted Tomatoes And Arugula
Pork Cutlets With Roasted Tomatoes And Arugula is an amazing dish with the crispy pork cutlets with dressed the arugula,tomatoes and shallots. This is nice change from veal and chicken,topped with a delicious arugula and tomato salad with a sherry vinegar... - 110.742
1. Crush the soup mix by rolling a rolling pin over the pouch.
2. Empty the packet onto a dry plate or wax paper and mix with the crumbs and pepper. Spread evenly.
3. In a large shallow dish, combine egg and water and lightly beat with a... - 41.4607
Pork Chops Stuffed With Smoked Cheese
1. Trim excess fat from chops. With a sharp knife, slit a pocket in meaty part of each chop, cutting toward bone. Season chops with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, prosciutto or ham, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon... - 27.8838
Chestnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloins
This Chestnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloins recipe easily finds way to the top of my favorite list. This recipe will save you dollars which you have spent at Italian restaurants for similar or perhaps inferior taste. The goodness of Pork makes Chestnut Stuffed... - 46.4407
Humpty Dumpty Sandwich Loaf
Slice off the top third of the loaf; set top aside.
Hollow out the bottom of the loaf, leaving a 1 -in.shell.
Crumble part of the removed bread to measure 3/4 cup; set aside.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, mustard, garlic and pepper.
Stir in eggs,... - 37.6699
Beef & Pork Meat Filled Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions about 10 minutes; drain.
Microwave beef, sausage and onion in 3-quart micro-proof bowl covered with wax paper on medium (1/2 power) for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned; drain.
Stir in bread crumbs, oregano,... - 40.4682
Cook spinach according to package directions, except use unsalted water; drain.
Mix soup, cheese, salad dressing, lemon juice, and Worcestershire; bring to boiling.
Blend 3/4 cup sauce with spinach.
Pat spinach mixture into 6 individual casseroles.
Top with... - 40.7249
Pork And Veal Terrine
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water, then drain again.
3) In a food processor or blender, process the pepper, carrot, garlic,... - 46.5979
Pork, Sausage And Parma Ham Skewers
Preheat the barbecue grill to medium, and have ready four long wooden skewers, which have been soaked in water for an hour.
Cut each sausage into three equal-sized pieces, and each pork steak into six equal-sized pieces.
Arrange all the ingredients onto... - 42.207
Lasagne Alia Bolognese
1) Peel and chop onion and carrot.
2) Chop celery.
3) Chop bacon.
4) Grind meats.
5) Wash spinach and remove coarse stalks.
6) Preheat oven to 375°.
7) In a saucepan, melt 2 tbsp of butte, add bacon and meats and brown.
8) Add... - 45.274
Skewers Of Meat Sicilian Style
Salt and pepper the meat; add the parsley and basil.
Mix well and form into 1 1/2-inch [4-cm.] round patties.
Cut the cheese and the bread into round slices, or medallions, of the same size.
On skewers, place in turn a medallion of bread and one of cheese,... - 35.2756
Saute first three ingredients until brown.
Add salt and pepper.
Soak bread in 1/4 cup broth or warm water until soft, then squeeze thoroughly.
Add bread and rest of ingredients to meat mixture.
Mix thoroughly with your hands until it resembles dog... - 40.8928
Uccelletti Di Campagna Senza Testa
1) In a dish, combine marsala and sultanas.
2) Cover the dish and keep for 1 hour.
3) Cut 4 strips from each pork escalope.... - 40.789
Antipasto Stuffed Baguette
Cut "V" shaped slice out of the entire length of each baguette.
Remove small amount of bread inside and set aside.
Place basil leaves along inside of baguette.
Layer the salami slices on top of the basil.
Crumble the goat cheese on top of the salami.
Mince... - 41.0511
Tasty Little Pizza Snacks
Little Pizza Snacks is very tasty. Little Pizza Snacks gets its taste from sausage mixed with cheese spread on rye bread. Little Pizza Snacks is loved by many across the world. - 40.6404
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) In a deep skillet, add oil.
4) Brown pork in hot oil.
5) Add onion, celery and green pepper and cook until pork turns tender.
6)... - 47.2043
Saute onion and garlic in saucepan in 2 tablespoons oil until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, herbs and red pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Combine beef, pork, parsley, eggs, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons... - 45.2651
Italian Breaded Pork Recipes By Category
Italian Breaded Pork Dish: