- » Italian Breaded Pork
Italian Breaded Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian breaded pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian breaded pork recipes.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
1. Finely chop the garlic, keep it aside.
2. Season the pork chops with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley season with cracked pepper.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs until... - 112.93
Breaded Pork Chops
Arrange pork chops in a shallow pan.
Pour wine vinegar over chops.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, turning once.
Beat egg with cold water.
Dip both sides of each chop in egg mixture, then lightly coat with bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat olive oil... - 35.5494
You May Also Like!
Zesty Italian Loaf
In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
Make 11 slices in the bread, not cutting all the way through bottom crust.
Place loaf on a piece of foil large enough to wrap it completely.
Gently separate every other slice and spread 1... - 38.6882
Bread Stuffed Pork Chops
Fill pockets of pork chops with your favorite bread stuffing and secure with wooden picks.
Brown pork chops in a skillet on top of a conventional surface unit.
Place chops in a shallow, 3 quart, heat resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Heat, covered, on... - 21.1391
Pita Bread Pizza
Cut pita bread crosswise to yield 2 round crusts.
Place pita bread on baking sheet; spread cut side with tomato sauce, meat, and any or all of the remaining ingredients.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. - 23.9414
Italian Sausage And Pork Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
3. Brown the pork and sausages well then remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside
4. Add the onion and celery to drippings in the pan... - 45.2421
Skewered Pork And Sausages
1. Trim excess fat from pork. Thread pork, bread, and sausages onto 8 to 10 long metal skewers, alternating ingredients until they are all used up.
2. Set skewers in a shallow baking pan and broil 3 inches from heat, turning frequently, 12 to 15 minutes, or... - 16.0163
Pork Cutlets With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pat pork dry. Season with salt and pepper. Dust with flour, dip in eggs beaten with water, then dredge in bread crumbs to coat; pat gently to help crumbs adhere.
2. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high... - 32.5752
Italian Meat Loaves
These Italian Meat Loaves are one of the tastiest meat loaves that I've tasted in my life till now ! Pork loaves seasoned with garlic and cheese with ketchup spread over and garnished with cheese and Italian seasoning make a delicious meal. Let your tongue... - 41.1699
Italian Sausage Loaf
I tried this Italian Sausage Loaf for the party last week and believe me the accolades that flowed in were quite endless. The flavors of pork sausages, Dijon mustard, parsley, butter and tomato relish in this sausage loaf is quite awesome. Check out the... - 46.2844
Italian Meat Patties
Lightly but thoroughly mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Shape into 4 patties.
Brown patties on both sides in heated olive oil in a large skillet, cooking until of desired degree of doneness - 28.4849
Pork Chops - Italian Style
Chef Mark makes pork chops the Italian way and serves them with a tangy tomato sauce. Using some convienient foods, the sauce is quick to prepare while the chops cook in the pan. You should give this recipe a try if pork chops are your favorite. - 137.468
Italian Breaded Pork Recipes By Category
Italian Breaded Pork Dish: