- » Italian Bread Loaf
Italian Bread Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian bread loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian bread loaf recipes.
Italian Herbed Loaf
Here is a quick video recipe for you for tender, flavourful Italian Herb Bread. The bread maker keeps the preparation of this loaf quick and simple. Enjoy! - 135.4
Two Tone Lite Ricotta Loaf
1. Take a small saucepan, add cold milk and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2. Let stand 5 minutes and stir over low heat such that the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. For making the pepper Layer in food processor, puree ricotta with... - 49.0177
Date And Nut Malt Loaf
1. Sift the flours and salt into a large bowl, then tip in the wheat flakes that are caught in the sieve. Stir in the sugar and yeast.
2. Put the butter or margarine in a small pan with the treacle and malt extract. Stir over a low heat until melted. Leave to... - 41.2469
Zesty Italian Loaf
In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
Make 11 slices in the bread, not cutting all the way through bottom crust.
Place loaf on a piece of foil large enough to wrap it completely.
Gently separate every other slice and spread 1... - 38.6882
Apple, Apricot And Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Line and grease a 900 g / 2 lb loaf tin.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl, then tip the bran remaining in the sieve into the mixture. Add the margarine, sugar, eggs, orange rind... - 38.0161
Italian Cheese Stuffed Meat Loaf
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, eggs, garlic, salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce. Mix... - 37.877
Garlic Loaf is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Garlic Loaf; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 27.1737
Italian Bread Loaf
1. Cut bread halves, crosswise diagonally, into 1” slices.
2. In a broiler pan, place the bread slices and toast the bread under the broiler until lightly browned.
3. In a bowl, mix together garlic and olive oil.
4. Brush the garlic... - 0
Italian Bread Loaf Recipes By Category