- » Italian Brandy Tomato Cream Sauce
Italian Brandy Tomato Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian brandy tomato cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian brandy tomato cream sauce recipes.
Gamberi Con Limone
Cook shrimp and cool, then shell and devein leaving the tails on.
Meanwhile, mix the lemon juice, tomato paste, brandy and seasonings together in a bowl.
Whip the cream until it is stiff, then fold into the mixture with the next 4 ingredients.
Put shredded... - 34.5806
Tomato Fettuccine With Calamari And Snow Peas
1) In a bowl, soak the calamari rings in the milk for 45 minutes. Then drain the calamari and reserve the milk.
2) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a frying pan, saute the calamari in the... - 44.0479
Pennette Alla Ines
Puree half the prawns and chop the rest into medium-sized pieces.
Heat the oil and butter and add the finely chopped onion and garlic.
When these are soft, add the pureed prawns and tomato sauce.
Stir well, then add the chopped prawns and the brandy.
When the... - 39.2187
Little Ears With A Sausage Sauce
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and cook the sausage until golden brown, stirring to break it up into small pieces.
Using a slotted spoon, set aside on a plate.
Pour off the excess fat, leaving about 1/4 inch in the... - 41.2148
If you're looking for a tempting Valentine's Day dinner idea, make sweetheart risotto, with a delicate shrimp sauce, is right for you! - 129.503
Seafood ravioli is an elegant and tasty dish, just perfect for New Year's Eve. - 132.16
Smoked Trout With Fusilli
1) In a pan, cook the fusilli in the boiling salted water, until 3/4 done.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the leek in the oil for about 3 minutes, until soft.
3) Drain the tomatoes and squeeze to remove excess juice and most of the seeds. break the... - 45.0977
Spaghetti Squash Marinara
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Place, cut sides down, on baking sheet. Bake in 350F (180C) oven about 1 hour or until tender. (Alternatively, place squash halves on microwave-safe plate. Microwave at High/100% 15 to 18 minutes or until... - 40.9783
Pasta Al Salmone Affumicato
Pasta al Salmone affumicato is a small demonstration of Italy's classy culinary skills. This dish is so simple and hardly calls for many ingredients, but man! Does it taste good! Take a look at the video for recipe details. You will love it. - 104.514
Pasta With Lobster
1. Remove the tail of lobster and slice into chunks.
2. In a bowl take the flour and coat the lobsters.
3. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add in the lobster and sauté for few minutes. Turn it over and cook for few minutes, until... - 110.254
Quick Puff Pastry Hearts
The way to your loved one's heart is through their stomach, so tempt him/her with these delicious puff pastry hearts! - 135.518