- » Italian Braised Meat
Italian Braised Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian braised meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian braised meat recipes.
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce And Beef
1) In a skillet, saute the ground beef, garlic and onion, until browned.
2) Stir in the tomato soup, water, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme.
3) Simmer over a low heat for about 30 minutes; stirring occasionally.
4) Spoon the meat sauce over... - 39.0813
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in the beef and saute until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer over a low heat for about 1 hour.
4) Cool immediately and freeze in divided trays.
5) Transfer the frozen... - 44.0782
Spaghetti With Superb Meat Sauce
1) Sprinkle the beef roast with salt, then dredge thoroughly with flour.
2) In a Dutch oven, gently brown the roast in olive oil on all sides.
3) Pour in hot water, cover and cook over a low heat for 3 hours, or until the meat falls apart.
4) Tear the... - 44.223
Italian Braised Liver
In small bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
Use to coat both sides of unsliced beef liver.
In large skillet, in hot salad oil, saute sausage pieces until brown; add liver and brown on both sides.
In medium bowl, blend catchup, sherry,... - 42.2654
Hearty Lamb & Pepper Stew
How many of you crave for delicate and comforting stew dishes? If you prefer lamb stew, then you are here for a great surprise. The peppery lamb stew is beautiful in look as well as in taste. Serve on pasta, rice or with bread rolls - it's going to be a yummy... - 116.307
Braised Veal Shanks
An elegant meal to be served at a dinner party is a must to woo the guests. The Osso Buco is one such dish! See the video on how make this robust and rich dish! - 61.9864
Florentine Meat Roll
Heat the oil and garlic in a skillet.
Braise the spinach in this mixture, stirring until it is wilted.
Drain the spinach and squeeze all the moisture out of it.
Chop the spinach.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a food processor or with a grater, reduce the... - 44.4129