- » Italian Braised Meat
Italian Braised Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian braised meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian braised meat recipes.
Braised Veal Shanks
An elegant meal to be served at a dinner party is a must to woo the guests. The Osso Buco is one such dish! See the video on how make this robust and rich dish! - 65.2176
Spaghetti With Superb Meat Sauce
1) Sprinkle the beef roast with salt, then dredge thoroughly with flour.
2) In a Dutch oven, gently brown the roast in olive oil on all sides.
3) Pour in hot water, cover and cook over a low heat for 3 hours, or until the meat falls apart.
4) Tear the... - 45.7884
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in the beef and saute until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer over a low heat for about 1 hour.
4) Cool immediately and freeze in divided trays.
5) Transfer the frozen... - 43.7155
Italian Braised Liver
In small bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
Use to coat both sides of unsliced beef liver.
In large skillet, in hot salad oil, saute sausage pieces until brown; add liver and brown on both sides.
In medium bowl, blend catchup, sherry,... - 42.7489
Spaghetti With Meat Sauce And Beef
1) In a skillet, saute the ground beef, garlic and onion, until browned.
2) Stir in the tomato soup, water, salt, bay leaf, pepper and thyme.
3) Simmer over a low heat for about 30 minutes; stirring occasionally.
4) Spoon the meat sauce over... - 39.4936
You May Also Like!
One Pot Italian Sausages Braised With Potatoes
1. With a fork, prick sausages all over and place in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tbsp (25 mL) water and cook, turning often and adding more water as needed (to prevent sausages from sticking), for 12 minutes or until browned and no longer pink... - 28.1181
Braised Beef In Espresso
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Heat oil in a nonreactive Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add meat and cook, turning, about 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over. Add onion, garlic, thyme,... - 30.8649
Pork Braised In Milk And White Wine Vinegar
1. Trim excess fat from pork. Rub surface with olive oil, rosemary, pepper, and garlic. Marinate at least 2 hours at room temperature or 8 hours in refrigerator.
2. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, turning... - 27.7299
Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dust with flour; shake off excess. In a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add lamb shanks and cook, turning several... - 30.1776
1. Using a sharp stainless steel knife, cut 1 inch from top of each artichoke. Rub with cut side of lemon.
2. In a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole with a tight-fitting cover, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add pancetta and onion and cook 3 to 4... - 29.5081
Braised Beef With Cloves And Turnips
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with salt and pepper. Dust lightly with flour. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add meat and cook, turning, 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over. Add onion and cloves. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 30.8917
Lamb Braised With Fennel
1. Cut lamb into 6 equal pieces. Season with salt and pepper. In a large flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add lamb and cook, turning several times, 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove lamb with a slotted spoon and set... - 25.7332
Italian Beef Braised In Red Wine
Rub the beef all over with the cut sides of the garlic, then discard the garlic.
Rub the beef with salt and pepper.
Melt all but 1 tablespoon of the butter with the oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add the beef and brown it on all sides.
Remove the beef from... - 42.4594