- » Italian Beef Stew
Italian Beef Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian beef stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian beef stew recipes.
Beef Stew - Original Italian
Let's learn how to prepare a classic international dish: the beef stew, a traditional, tasty main course which needs quite a long cooking time. - 130.153
Italian Beef Stew, Polenta & String Beans Part 1 - Introduction
Calling over friends for dinner or lunch here are recipes great enough to deck up the table with great taste. Check out Gabriele Corcos along with his wife and a friend beginning with the making of Beef Stew, polenta and Fresh String beans by heating garlic... - 83.7451
Italian Beef Stew, Polenta & String Beans Part 2 - Finishing
With the garlic stirfrying in the pan, the sofrito cooking and the water ready hot it is time to proceed further. Check out Gabriele Corcos cooking the garlic with tomatoes and then beans, cook the meat with sofrito and finish making the polenta. Cozy meal... - 81.6731
Italian Beef And Mushroom Stew
Place meat in 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Insert probe into center of meat.
Cover; Connect temperature probe to oven wall receptacle.
TO HEAT BY MANUAL TEMP/TEMP HOLD Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW; TEMP at... - 48.7427
Beef Stew And Bowties
1) In a Dutch oven, place salt pork over medium heat.
2) Fry beef in the hot fat, stirring occasionally, until meat is well browned.
3) Take the meat off and keep aside.
4) To the same oven, add onion, green pepper and celery and saute until tender,... - 46.3289
Italian Meat Ball Stew
Combine beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Drop carrots in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Arrange meat balls over carrots.
Combine tomato paste with water, bouillon, oregano, seasoned salt, and... - 46.3076
Vegetable Meatball Stew
In a large Dutch oven or soup kettle, bring water to a boil.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion and seasonings; return to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine beef, bread crumbs, egg and Worcestershire sauce.
Shape into 1-in.... - 45.9119
Mostaccioli Beef Stew
1) Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
2) Add meat cubes and cook until they are browned on all sides.
3) Add the remaining ingredients except mostaccioli. Mix nicely.
4) Cover and simmer for about 2 hours or until meat turns... - 45.4341
Country Italian Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the beef cubes and sauté till well browned on all sides.
3. To the beef, add the tomatoes, soup mix, water and oregano. Stir to blend... - 45.3691
1) In a large non-stick pan heat oil and brown beef and pork.
2) Put the meat in slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, heat ½ cup of water and stir to remove the browned bits.
4) Pour the bits over the meat, and add carrots, beet, celery,... - 44.8639
Beef Stew (stufato Di Manzo)
This Beef Stew (Stufato Di Manzo) is truly an Italian treat. The Beef Stew (Stufato Di Manzo) is packed with everything needed for a beef lover. Check out the recipe of Beef Stew (Stufato Di Manzo). - 44.4288
Beef Stew With Ravioli Dumplings
1. In a strainer rinse peas and carrots under hot water to separate.
2. In a plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Add beef cubes, a few at a time, shaking well to coat evenly.
4. In skillet heat oil and brown the meat.
5. Add onion, garlic,... - 44.1836
Italian Beef Stew
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large ovenproof saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Add beef, a few pieces at a time.
Brown on all sides about 15 minutes.
Remove from saucepot; set aside.
Repeat with remaining beef.
To saucepot add onion, ham and garlic.
Saute... - 44.0196
Oven Beef Stew
In a paper or plastic bag combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add beef cubes, a few at a time.
Shake bag to coat meat, using all of the flour mixture.
In a 3-quart casserole combine beef, carrots, and onions.
Stir together water, tomato... - 43.5977
Mostaccioli Beef Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat in it.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except mostaccioli. Combine well.
3. Cover and cook over simmer for 2 hours until done.
4. Add mostaccioli and stir.
5. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes until... - 43.2247
Hearty Vegetable Stew Seasoned With Beef
Bring beef broth to a boil in a small saucepan; cook 15 minutes or until reduced to 2 cups.
Trim fat from roast; cut roast into 1/2-inch cubes.
Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beef; brown on one... - 40.7832
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 39.4172
Italian Meatball Stew
1) In a large bowl, add the beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well and shape into 2" balls, place in bottom of the slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix the tomato paste, broth, seasoned salt, oregano and basil,... - 37.7157
Italian Beef Stew
Place meat in 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Drain and stir in seasonings.
Layer carrots and onions on top.
Microwave on low for 20 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with water.
Stir into meat mixture with mushrooms and tomatoes;... - 37.076
Cook spaghetti according to package directions until barely tender; drain.
Toss with oil.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours. - 36.7178
Beef Stew Milanese
This Beef Stew Milanese is a delicious beef gravy dish with parsley and basil seasonings. Try this stewed meat with mixed vegetables for your next meal. If you want to know more about this Beef Stew Milanese let me know. - 35.1243
Beef Stew With Artichokes And Peas
1. Trim excess fat from beef. Season with salt and pepper. In a nonreactive Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add beef and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Add tomatoes... - 33.8672
Beef Stew Italiano
1. Place meat in 3-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes. Drain and stir in seasonings. Layer carrots and onions on top.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 20 minutes. Blend cornstarch with water. Stir in - 33.4427
Beef Stew With Sweet And Hot Peppers
1. Trim excess fat from beef. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add meat and cook, turning, 5 minutes, or until browned on all sides. Remove meat to plate with slotted... - 32.8135
Italian Style Beef Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beef, prosciutto, onion, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, wine, basil, garlic, and fennel.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 8 1/2 to 9 hours, or until the beef is tender but not mushy.... - 30.648
Green Pepper Beef Stew
Season roast with salt and pepper; brown in hot fat in large roasting pan.
Add water and simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Remove roast from liquid; cool and slice thin.
Return meat to liquid; add green peppers and garlic salt.
Return to heat and simmer 4... - 29.363
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Dust beef with a sprinkle of pan searing flour. In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil, add beef (half at a time, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until brown. Transfer to a plate. Retail 1 tablespoon of... - 0
Italian Beef Stew Recipes By Category