- » Italian Beef Soup
Italian Beef Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian beef soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian beef soup recipes.
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
Italian Sausage And Bean Soup
Who doesn't like a hearty soup during the cold winter evenings or on a rainy day? There are several winter soup recipes but this rich Italian-style bean, sausage and fennel soup loaded with veggies is one hearty and soul warming one that must be in your... - 130.592
Italian Wedding Soup With Meatballs
When it comes to soup, the all-American favorite weddings soup is a hands-on favorite. Both soul-satisfying and heart-warming, this meatball loaded soup is the ultimate lip-smacking soup. This soup warrants a little extra effort to make, but nevertheless,... - 127.626
Beef & Spinach Minestrone - Slow Cooked Style
Slow cooked recipes are very practical as the preparation involved is very less and most of the times its on its own cooking away for hours leaving you ample of time to attend to other important things. Here's one such classic beef minestrone video recipe... - 112.956
Hearty Meatballs Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 112.015
Italian Beef Soup From Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. Chop the celery, carrots, onion and potatoes and keep it aside in a bowl.
2. In a large soup pot pour the beef broth and water, put it to boil.
3. In a small pan pour some oil and then add the lean stew meat, sauté for 15 minutes and... - 111.222
Brodo Di Manzo
This is a perfect winter soup and makes a delicious, healthy and warming winter meal. I make the soup in a crock pot and let it slow cook for four to five hours and serve it for dinner. Its a dish that takes a long time to make so if you are in a hurry then... - 102.68
Italian Wedding Soup
Minestra Maritata or Italian Wedding Soup is unique to American-Italian families and often shows up on our Thanksgiving dinner menu. Also called as peasant soup or Holiday soup, it is something that comforts your heat and soul. The meatballs, pastina and kale... - 100.562
Meatball And Vegetable Soup
Mood for an Italian soup?? This video shows a wonderful variation of meatball soup with vegetables. It makes a very healthy and gluten free supper dish. The meatball is mixed with organic seasoning salt and paprika to give a delicious flavor and a wholesome... - 92.7207
Solar Cooked Wedding Soup With Meatballs
An occasion with the wedding soup and the meatballs cooked in the solar cooker. This dish is fancied up in perfection using pre cooked meatballs! A simple preparation. Watch the video to see more, note there is no audio instruction! - 54.1354
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 49.3175
Beef Minestrone Soup
1. Into a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes.
2. Dice mushrooms, carrots, beans and onions.
3. Into the saucepan containing tomato juice, add diced vegetables, stock cubes and water; bring to a boil and then simmer for 10... - 48.8804
Baked Beef Minestrone
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add onion, meat and garlic to it and bake for about 40 minutes or until meat turns brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add water and cover. Reduce heat to 350° F and... - 48.5015
1. Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil.
2. Put in beef, onion, celery and garlic and cook until beef is no longer pink.
3. Put in water and bouillon and bring to boil.
4. Put in cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
5. Reduce heat.
6. Cover... - 48.0158
1. Take a 1-gallon plastic bag. Add flour, salt and pepper.
2. Add meat pieces. Toss or shake to coat.
3. In large skillet or Dutch oven heat oil and add meat and onions.
4. Cook until meat browns.
5. Pour burgundy wine, water, bouillon, bay leaf and... - 47.7454
Minestrone Alla Milanese
1. Finely dice 2 potatoes and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the herbs, reserving half the parsley separately for garnish.
3. In a large, heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the olive oil
4. Add and sauté the onion and garlic until the... - 47.6855
1) Take a bowl to combine broths, water, vegetables, herbs, spices and seasonings. Set it aside.
2) Take a 3-quart casserole for combining ground beef and onion.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes or until the beef is well... - 47.6572
Quick Hoodie Beef Soup
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion, celery, and carrot in hot margarine and stir fry the ingredients against medium heat with frequent stirring method; continue cooking until the ingredients become tender crisp; the... - 47.5362
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 47.3092
Tortellini In Brodo
1. In a large soup pot place the beef bones, and cover with water.
2. Crumble in the bouillon cube.
3. Place pot on medium high flame and bring water to a rapid boil.
4. Skim off the scum that surfaces when blanching the bones.
5. Add the vegetables... - 46.7992
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 46.7
1 In a deep 3-quart casserole with lid, combine ground beef, onion and green pepper.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; stir after 2 minutes.
3 Drain off the fat.
4 ... - 46.3793
Family Pizza Soup
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp knife trim the sides of the French bread.
3. Fit the bread inside 2-cup ovenproof soup bowls.
4. Arrange bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Toast in oven at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Take... - 46.306
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 46.2611
1) Heat the olive oil in a heavy iron skillet; then add the garlic and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Then, add the pork till it is brown and cooked.
3) To the pork, add the onion, zucchini, leek, pepper, oregano and basil and cover and cook for about 10... - 45.9346
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, olive oil and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes longer, or... - 45.4523
Slow-cooked Minestrone Soup
Place shin of beef in a well cooker or large kettle.
Add water, 2 tablesp of the salt and the beans.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Re-cover, and simmer for 4 hrs.
Heat oil in a skillet, and brown the garlic cloves in it.
Remove the garlic.
Then saute... - 45.4362
Mostaccioli Beef Stew
1) Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
2) Add meat cubes and cook until they are browned on all sides.
3) Add the remaining ingredients except mostaccioli. Mix nicely.
4) Cover and simmer for about 2 hours or until meat turns... - 45.4341
Country Italian Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the beef cubes and sauté till well browned on all sides.
3. To the beef, add the tomatoes, soup mix, water and oregano. Stir to blend... - 45.3691
Beef Beans Minestrone
Pare carrots; chop coarsely.
Chop celery coarsely.
Pare potato; cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes.
Trim green beans; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Coarsely shred cabbage.
Heat oil and... - 45.3374
Beef Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Minestrone Soup is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0485
Italian Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. Prepare a 1-quart reseal-able food-grade storage bag.
2. To the bag, add flour, salt and pepper and mix well
3. Add the beef to the bag; seal it and shake well till the beef is evenly coated with the mix.
4. In a separate 3-quart... - 44.8072
Sicilian Meatball Soup
1) In a bowl, beat egg slightly with a fork.
2) Put in chuck, crumbs, parsley, cheese, garlic and seasoning, mix until well blended.
3) Shape 1 teaspoon of meat mixture into 36 balls.
4) In a kettle or 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the beef... - 44.5353
Vegetable Beef Soup
1) Take a large stock pot or Dutch oven and boil water in it. Stir in bouillon cubes and onion soup mix.
2) Heat 1/4 cup oil or shortening in a large skillet, add beef cubes and cook over high heat until brown, stirring frequently.
3) Add browned beef... - 44.4783
Beef Tomato Soup
Grease a casserole with butter and saute ground beef by cooking 2 minutes stirring to break up pieces.
Pour gravy mix over beef.
Cook 2 minutes.
Stir and cook 2 more minutes.
Mix together finely sliced celery, thinly sliced carrot, macaroni, sliced green... - 44.4629
In 3-quart casserole, place beef, water, onion, garlic, basil, pepper, tomatoes and bay leaves.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 20 to 25 minutes until meat is tender.
Add pasta, zucchini, cabbage, green beans, celery, parsley and salt.
Microwave at HIGH... - 44.2182
Beef Soup (zuppa)
If you have a liking for beef, this Beef Soup (Zuppa) is something you should not miss. This Beef Soup (Zuppa) is way too easy to prepare and will not take much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the recipe of Beef Soup (Zuppa). - 44.1073
Country Italian Soup
The country Italian soup is a filling beef and vegetable soup. Made with vegetables and macaroni to it, this meaty soup is cooked in a tomato and beef mushroom soup mix. Flavored with added oregano, the country italian soup also has green beans and macaroni... - 43.4895
Zesty Minestrone Soup
1) Take a 4-quart casserole and put meat in it.
2) Pour over water and then stir in onion, pepper and basil.
3) Cook the mixture, covered for 25 minutes on High until meat is soft, turning meat at least once during cooking time.
4) Debone the meat and... - 43.4745
Mostaccioli Beef Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat in it.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except mostaccioli. Combine well.
3. Cover and cook over simmer for 2 hours until done.
4. Add mostaccioli and stir.
5. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes until... - 43.2247
Meatball And Macaroni Soup
1) Cut all the vegetables, as desired.
2) In deep pot oadd chopped carrots, onions, celery, oil and bay leaves.
3) Season with salt and pepper and cook the veggies for 5-6 minutes in a covered pot while stirring in between.
4) While the... - 43.1825
Beef And Barley Soup
Trim excess fat from ribs.
In Dutch oven slowly brown ribs and onion in butter or margarine; drain off fat.
Add water, carrots, celery, barley, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
Remove meat; skim fat from... - 42.8676
Pasta E Fagioli With Beef
In a large saucepan, cook the ground beef over medium heat about 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Drain in a strainer or colander, then transfer to a large plate lined with three layers of paper towels.
Blot with additional paper... - 42.6227
Meatball & Peas Soup
Combine eggs, bread crumbs, romano cheese, parsley, onion, garlic, and salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Form mixture into 48 balls.
In skillet brown meatballs, shaking pan often to keep balls rounded.
Drain off fat.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven combine... - 42.0055
Soak the dried beans in water to cover for 2 to 3 hours, then drain.
Fry the bacon, ham, sausage and onions together until slightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, rice, soaked beans, celery and beef stock and simmer until the beans are tender, skimming off the... - 41.9238
Ground Beef Soup With Orzo
1. If using whole tomatoes, cut them into smaller pieces.
2. In large pot, brown ground beef and onion; drain off fat.
3. Add tomatoes and 6 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
5. Bring it to boil... - 40.7006
Italian Wedding Soup
In a 6-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a slow boil.
Simmer, covered, while preparing the meatballs.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the ground beef, the parsley, onions, garlic, bread crumbs, and milk.
Using your hands, roll into 1-inch... - 40.5426
Beef Vegetable Soup With Pasta
1. In a saucepan, add ground beef and brown the meat; drain fat.
2. Combine onion, tomatoes, kidney beans and 9 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes.
4. Increase the temperature to bring the mixture to a... - 39.5351
1. In a pan combine beef, water, tomatoes, bouillon, onion, parsley, salt, thyme and pepper and cook with cover on Low for 7-9 hours such that meat is tender.
2. Stir in zucchini, cabbage, beans, and macaroni and cook with cover on High for 30-45... - 38.492
Quick And Easy Italian Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 6-8 hours such that potatoes and carrots are tender.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.3186
Quick Beef Soup
Here is a Quick Beef Soup for the last minute preparations. You can rely on this Quick Beef Soup for last minute rush, provided that you have all the ingredients ready. Check out the recipe of Quick Beef Soup. - 38.2859
Minestrone Hamburger Soup
Brown beef and onions in small amount of fat in skillet; add potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage and tomatoes.
Bring to a boil; add rice gradually.
Add bay leaf, thyme, basil, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 quarts water; cover.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Sprinkle servings... - 37.8912
Quick Chili Soup
1. In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion, brown the meat; drain fat.
2. Combine chili mix, tomatoes and 5 cups of water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Add corn and macaroni; cook for another 10 minutes... - 37.0912
Beef Soup Riviera
1. Take a saucepan, melt butter and cook onions until they turn soft.
2. Stir in water, soup, almonds and orange juice.
3. Cook by stirring at occasional intervals.
4. Serve with crusty bread after garnishing with orange. - 37.0725
Crumble beef into 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 17 to 20 minutes, or until macaroni is tender,... - 35.347
Fry bacon in 4-quart saucepan until crisp; discard drippings.
Add broth and bring to a boil.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, 20 minutes, or until macaroni and vegetables are tender. - 35.0171
Italian Tomato Soup
In medium saucepan, brown beef, onion and garlic; drain excess fat. Add tomatoes with juices and remaining ingredients. Cover; simmer 15 minutes. - 31.8668
Cheesy Meatball Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Add meat, garlic, onion, thyme, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and salt. Form into small balls. (You can use a melon bailer to portion.)
2. In a large saucepan, bring beef broth to a... - 29.6911
In this recipe video, Cathy Lentine teaches you how to make her recipe for Beef Soup. Enjoy! - 0
Italian Beef Soup Recipes By Category