- » Italian Beef Lasagna
Italian Beef Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian beef lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian beef lasagna recipes.
This easy lasagna recipe took me by surprise, as I could not believe that lasagna could be made in such a simple way. You can also use your left over beef for this and yet feel delighted when your family says you are the best cook ever. - 157.944
Simple and tasty, this wholesome Italian recipe for Lasagna tastes great and is really easy to make. - 148.578
This is a famous Italian dish love and enjoyed by many of us. Try out this recipe from us. - 144.068
Chef Mark makes a classic beef lasagna the quick way using some store bought convenient sauces and foods. This recipe for all those out there who are pressed on time and donot have time to make lasagna from scratch. Try this simple and quick version of your... - 137.559
Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
All those who love meat and suffer from gluten allergies here is a recipe that meets those needs. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make Gluten Free Meat Lasagne using appropriate gluten free substitutes in the recipe. Enjoyment assured without worry! - 121.159
Diabetes Friendly "lasagna"
We know that diabetics have a tough time dealing with the condition. They cannot eat many dishes due to the high fat or oil content but this simpler version of a classic dish is a must taste. - 119.669
Lasagna With Minced Beef And Vegetables
Lasagna can be made into a good family affair by including fresh ingredients and different flavors. Here is a recipe to make Lasagna with minced beef, fresh vegetables and some simple Italian spices. Innovations like using garlic butter, etc can make it truly... - 118.665
Homemade Beef And Spinach Lasagna
My brother hit me up this last week and said to me "why don't you make a lasagna!" He was right because everyone loves lasagna! It is one of my favorite comfort foods and I just love an easy lasagna recipe! So this week I am making my beef and spinach... - 113.027
Beef And Cheese Lasagna
Superb lasagna in a crock pot...ideal dinner for a cold weather. This video makes a classic lasagna layered with ground beef and a combination of cheese. A completely hassle-free dish made in a crock pot is a fine dinner on a chilly winter night. The super... - 112.099
Baked Italian Sausage Lasagna
For people who are looking for an easy lasagna recipe, this video by LynnsRecipes is just the thing. With easily available ingredients, you will be able to make a delicious lasagna in a matter of minutes. Watch the video to know more! - 110.021
If you thought that cooking lasagna required an extensive knowledge of Italian cooking, you couldn't be more wrong. This simple lasagna dish is quite simple to make. Just grab your pots and pans and stir up a hearty lasagna for weekend dinner. Couldn't be a... - 109.118
Lasagna is an all-time favorite dish for any one who simply drools over pasta. And this Cuban version is just another good way to binge. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare Cuban style lasagna at home. This easy to put together, mouthwatering skillet dish... - 108.35
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 106.118
Impress your family with an authentic beef lasagna for a Sunday lunch or dinner. Look at this video that shows a recipe for this wonderful dish. The recipe in the video is simple and you would surely have a great cooking experience too! Check it out…. - 103.737
Sautéed Pan Lasagna
There is nothing quite like a pan of simmering hot, classic lasagna that definitely has a timeless appeal. James tells you how you can prepare pan lasagna at home using the freshest of ingredients and some ingenuity. Worth a short any day! - 102.003
Classic Italian Lasagna
Got a palate for Italian food? Watch this video now. Chef Tse prepares this Italian delicacy almost effortlessly. Your guests will certainly love this dish. Watch the video now. - 100.934
Beef And Egg Lasagna : Part 2 - Assembling And Baking
Look at this part 2 of the lasagna video series that shows the assembling and baking of lasagna. The video is excellent and the recipe is would surely turn out to be an appetizing treat. Watch this interesting video and the entire series for the complete... - 96.7592
1. In a large wok add the oil and garlic wok it for few seconds and the add the mince and then add the onion and mix all the ingredients well.
2. Keep cooking the mince until it changes color approximately 5 minute.
3. Then add flour for thickening the... - 96.1682
Warm And Cheesy Lasagna
If you wish to storm up this classic Italian favorite just like a pro, then Betty’s recipe video will sail you through. Rich, creamy, and soul satisfying, this lasagna recipe is just the ideal thing to make on hectic weeknights. Stream the video to learn... - 95.2592
Cooking beef lasagne means a lot of ingredients and utensils but it’s a real easy to make delicious meal. Dan the Simple Chef makes beef lasagne in few simple steps. First he prepares the beef and noodles. And then builds up the beef lasagne in a large... - 93.6873
Baked Beef Lasagna
Looking for a way to make your dinner date more special? Then watch this video and learn to cook up a yummy beef lasagna that can be whipped up in minutes and is guaranteed to garner you compliments! - 90.0071
Super Quick Beef And Pesto Lasagna
Watch the video to learn how to make a super quick lasagna using readymade stuff. It is assembled and even baked in no time, unlike most traditional lasagna recipes. You will like to tag this recipe if you belong to the club of foodie who like super easy... - 82.7795
1 Pre-heat the oven to 190°C (Gas Mark 5) and lightly butter an ovenproof dish approx 9”x6”x2”.
2 Mix 1 teaspoon of the oregano with the breadcrumbs.
3 Place into a bowl and add the remaining oregano and the white wine and mix... - 77.4027
Beef Lasagna - Part 1
If you are a lasagna lover, try this variation of Beef Lasagna. This recipe uses a combination of ground beef, vegetables as well as pasta. In this recipe, pasta is just softened and not completely cooked before baking. Check out the part 1 of Lasagna recipe. - 60.3092
1. In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a glass bowl, crumble the ground beef.
3. In the microwave, cook for 2-3 minutes at High, strring once, until beef is browned.
4. Drain the beef and add the... - 48.8616
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles following directions on package or until noodles are tender-crisp.
2. Drain when cooked and cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© ground beef and onion until... - 48.7836
1) In a saucepan cook beef, onion, and garlic until browned. Drain and keep aside.
2) Add tomato sauce, water, tomato paste, salt, and oregano. Mix thoroughly.
3) Pour one-fourth of meat sauce in ungreased slow cooker and spread evenly.
4) Layer one... - 47.7111
Lasagna With White And Red Sauces
Lasagna with white and red sauces is a beef and egg lasagna prepared with added vegetables. Herbed with basil, this cheesy lasagna is flavored with onions and a hint of garlic. With added bechamel sauce to taste, the lasagna with white and red sauce makes a... - 47.6967
Christmas Night Lasagna
In a large skillet or Dutch oven, cook beef, sausage, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add the spaghetti sauce, soup, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper and garlic... - 47.5665
Mushroom Beef Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a saucepan, warm some oil and saute onion and garlic in it. Let them become translucent.
3.Now add in the ground meat and let brown.
4.Follow with tomato paste, tomato sauce and finally the... - 47.5025
Lasagna With Ground Meat
1. Boil water and keep aside.
2. In a casserole, arrange lasagna noodles, pour boiling salted water and cook for 16 minutes.
3. Cover and cook for 10 more minutes.
4. Drain excessive water, add salad oil and keep aside.
5. Take a... - 47.4724
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Prepare the bolognaise sauce:- Melt butter and oil in a large saucepan, add the onion, carrot, celery and bacon, and fry gently over a low heat until the bacon browns.
Add the minced beef and brown evenly, stirring all the time... - 47.4117
Italian Lasagnais a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Italian Lasagna recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 47.3904
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the ground beef in oil, until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasonings and mushrooms; mix thoroughly.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 2 hours, or until the... - 47.2395
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy skillet, sear the beef in the oil until browned.
3) Stir in the garlic, parsley, oregano and salt.
4) Allow the beef to stand for about 10 minutes, then spoon off any excess fat from the... - 47.1733
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) To prepare meat sauce, in a large frying pan heat cooking oil.
3) Scramble-fry beef until brown.
4) Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic salt and spaghetti sauce mix.
5) Simmer and stir... - 47.1651
Lasagne Al Forno
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Take a pan and fry the bacon, beef and onion in the oil till browned, tossing occasionally.
3) Add all the other ingredients for the bolognese sauce and cover and boil for 1 hour.
4) Prepare... - 47.1212
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, brown meat; drain well.
3. Stir in spaghetti sauce with mushrooms, meatless spaghetti sauce, sliced mushrooms, minced onion, and garlic salt; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring... - 47.0593
Lasagna deliciousa is a cooked beef and sausage bake made with tomato paste and cheese. The meat is skillet cooked and flavored with basil, fennel, garlic and parsley to finish with ripe olivs. Layered with lasagna noodles, cheese and meat sauce, the bake is... - 46.9304
Lasagne With Aubergine And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree C, 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. Place the spinach into a large pan,
4. Sauté on high flame until wilted.
5. Drain and chop.
6. Place in a bowl and season with... - 46.8628
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, add in the ground beef.
3) Add in the onion, garlic and oregano. Saute till the beef browns.
4) Next, add in the condensed tomato soup, water and vinegar.
5) Let the mixture cook on... - 46.3917
Beef Stroganoff With Herby Pasta
1) Freeze the beef for 45 minutes before you begin. Slice the beef very thinly and season.
2) In a large, non-stick frying pan, add half the butter to melt with half the oil.
3) Increase heat, and quickly sear the beef in batches until... - 46.2752
Tortilla lasagna is a peppy beef and corn tortilla lasagna bake. Prepared with added vegetables and herbed with oregano, the tortilla lasagna is saucy and flavored with tabasco sauce. Topped with pinto beans and tomato mix with cheese, the tortilla lasagna is... - 46.2406
Italian Sausage Lasagna
Cook sausage, onion and garlic in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasinally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of parsley, the basil, sugar, tomatoes and tomato sauce, breaking up tomatoes.
Heat to boiling,... - 46.1833
Lasagne, Short Cut Style
Brown meat slowly; spoon off excess fat.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Cover and simmer 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Salt to taste.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain; rinse in cold water.
Place half the noodles in an 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1... - 45.9933
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the onions in the oil for 3-5 minutes until softened. Stir in the garlic and saute for further 1 minute.
3) Then stir in the herbs, tomato puree and... - 45.9182
Southwestern Beef And Bean Lasagna
1. If using whole cumin seeds, in a non-stick pan, broil them over medium heat, stirring frequently until fragrant. Tip into a small bowl and set aside for sauce. Omit this step if using ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients... - 45.8587
Microwave Cottage Cheese And Beef Lasagna
1. Pour the water and the salt in a glass casserole cook covered till it reaches boiling point on HIGH (9) for 10 to 12 minutes or until boiling.
2. Add lasagna noodles and oil and cook covered on SIMMER (3) for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender. Drain... - 45.7816
1) To prepare the dough, in a bowl beat the eggs until frothy.
2) Stir in olive oil, flour and smallest amount of water.
3) Mix well the ingredients to form a firm ball.
4) Add some water if required. Add more flour if the dough is wet.
5) Lightly... - 45.7626
In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
Add water, tomato sauce, tomato paste, bouillon and seasonings.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
In a bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese and... - 45.6342
1) Break the noodles.
2) In the bottom of greased slow cooker put half quantity noodles.
3) In saucepan heat oil and brown ground beef. Drain.
4) Add Italian seasoning and stir.
5) Spread the layer of half noodles over it in slow... - 45.3762
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together onion, garlic, butter.
2) Put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Add in the beef, put the lid on and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once.
4) Stir in the tomato puree, stock, bay leaf, oregano... - 45.2618
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the beef, beans, oregano, cumin and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well.
Line a 9xl3 inch baking dish with uncooked lasagna noodles, 4 across and 1 at the end.
Spread half the... - 45.1446
This Lasagna Supreme is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Lasagna Supreme with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.0128
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Gently coat the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter.
3) In a saucepan, brown the beef stirring to break up the meat, until for about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste and... - 44.7564
No Fuss Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
1. In a large saucepan add ground beef and cook until brown. Drain and keep aside.
2. Add tomato paste, water, spaghetti sauce mix, sugar, parsley, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir to mix.
3. Cook over low... - 44.725
Cook lasagne according to package directions for about 10 minutes; drain.
(Separate lasagne and lay out flat on wax paper or aluminum foil to keep the pieces from sticking together as they cool.) Cook beef, onion and garlic in oil until meat is browned.
Stir... - 44.5952
Lasagna is a Italian cuisine. Lasagna gets its taste from beef mixed with cheese and lasagna noodles. Lasagna is cherished by many beef lover around the world. - 44.5828
Lasagna Bolognese Bake
1) Peel the carrots and grate them.
2) Chop the green pepper, onion and celery finely.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
4) In a large ppan or casserole, heat the oil and sauté the vegetables till they are tender, but not... - 44.5813
Three Cheese Italian Lasagna
Italian Lasagna is a meal in itself and is perfect for a dinner party or a grand family dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Italian Lasagna recipe at home! - 44.1314
Lasagna Rolls is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Lasagna Rolls is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 44.0847
Lasagna Spinach Casserole
Brown the onion, garlic and ground beef in 1 tablespoon salad oil in a skillet and season with 1 teaspoon salt.
Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and mushrooms in a saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Cook the lasagna according to package... - 43.9281
Beef And Cheese Lasagna
In 2 quart casserole, place beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes, until beef is thoroughly cooked; stir after 3 minutes.
Add oil, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, basil, garlic salt and parsley flakes.
In small... - 43.8573
Spinach Beef Lasagna
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Cook ground round and onion over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper... - 43.8139
In skillet, brown beef, onion, garlic, oregano.
Add soup, water, and vinegar.
Cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Arrange alternate layers of cooked noodles, grated cheeses, and meat sauce in a 9 x 13" pan.
Top with mozzarella slices.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35... - 43.4499
Crumble ground beef in large glass bowl.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until beef is browned, stir once.
Stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
Cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes until bubbly.
Combine Ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce into 8 x12... - 43.4071
Pesto Beef Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, and pepper; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining tomatoes for another use.
Position knife... - 43.3141
No Noodle Lasagna
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Cook meat in large frying pan until brown; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato soup, garlic salt, basil leaves and oregano leaves.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until mixture is consistency of spaghetti sauce,... - 43.0987
Beef & Zucchini Lasagna
In small glass casserole, cook beef on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring once during cooking.
Stir tomato sauce, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt into beef.
Mix beaten egg with ricotta cheese.
In large glass casserole,... - 43.0316
Put tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion salt, oregano and pepper in large saucepan.
In separate pan, saute meat, salt, onion and garlic in oil.
Add meat mixture to tomato mixture; cook uncovered for 2 hours and 30 minutes or until thick.
Cook noodles according to... - 42.883
1) Cook and drain the lasanga noodles as per package directions.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
3) In a large skillet, cook onion, garlic, and meat until brown and drain off the drippings.
4) Add tomato with juices, tomato paste,... - 42.6306
Brown meat in large skillet; drain off excess fat.
Stir in onion, green pepper, spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook lasagne according to package directions; drain.
(Separate lasagne and lay out... - 42.6087
In bowl combine beef, onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Shape into large patties and place on rack in baking pan.
Bake at 400°F.
for 20 minutes or until firm.
In saucepan combine beef, tomato sauce,... - 42.6024
No Boil Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Heat oven to 375Â°.
In 10-inch skillet, brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain.
Return beef mixture to skillet; stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
In small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan and parsley; set aside.
In 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish, layer... - 42.507
"Brown ground beef, sausage and onion in skillet; pour off excess fat.
Add garlic, mushroom pieces, bay leaf, salt, pepper, spices and tomato paste.
Rinse each tomato paste can with 3 tablespoons water; stir into meat mixture.
Simmer for 45 minutes, stirring... - 42.4546
Cottage Cheese Lasagna
In 2-quart casserole, place beef and onion.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes until beef is thoroughly cooked; stir after 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil, oregano, parsley flakes and garlic salt.
In small mixing... - 42.4064
Meat And Cheese Lasagna
Cook and stir ground beef, ground pork, onion and garlic in large saucepan or Dutch oven until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off all fat.
Add tomatoes and break up with fork.
Stir in tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons parsley flakes, the sugar, 1 tea... - 41.8335
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Cook ground beef and garlic in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until ground beef is brown; drain.
Stir in Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Heat to boiling; remove from heat.
Spread 1/4 cup beef mixture in... - 41.7788
Cook and stir meat and garlic in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, salt, pepper and oregano leaves.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
While meat sauce is simmering, cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Heat oven to... - 41.6166
Brown meat slowly, spoon off excess fat.
Add other ingredients and simmer slowly till thick, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Cook 1 10 oz.package lasagne noodles in boiling salted water till tender.
Drain, rinse in cold water.
Meanwhile combine... - 41.6077
Lazy Lasagna is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Lazy Lasagna is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.3793
Lean And Light Lasagna
Crumble the beef into a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the meat is no longer pink.
Carefully drain off any accumulated fat.
Transfer the meat to a 4-cup glass measure or large bowl.
Stir in the tomato sauce, garlic,... - 41.162
Baked Beef Lasagna
Combine water and salt in large kettle.
Float oil on surface of water; bring to boil.
Slowly add noodles, a few at a time; cook 15 minutes.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Arrange on toweling to drain.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Brown beef and... - 41.0173
1) In greased slow cooker add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on Low for 7-9 hours, or High 3-5 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 40.3061
Cook lasagna according to package directions; drain.
Brown beef in large skillet in oil with onions and garlic.
Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano, bay leaf, basil, parsley, 1/8 tea spoon pepper and 1 1/2 cups water; simmer for 1... - 40.2419
In saucepan, brown beef and cook onion, garlic, oregano.
Add soup, water, vinegar.
Simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
In baking dish (12x8x2"), arrange 3 alternate layers of noodles, cottage cheese, meat sauce, Mozzarella.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake at... - 40.1753
Lasagna For Fifty
Saute the ground beef until lightly browned, then add the puree, catsup, onions, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt and water.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Cook the lasagna according to package directions, then rinse and drain.
Combine the cottage... - 40.0808
Brown meat; drain.
Add onion; cook until tender.
Stir in tomato paste, water and seasonings.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
In 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 inch baking dish, layer half of noodles, meat sauce, ricotta cheese and Mozzarella cheese; repeat layers.
Sprinkle with... - 39.4204
Saute onion and garlic in oil until tender, but not brown.
Add beef and cook until browned.
Stir in tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover; cook, over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes.
Cook noodles according to... - 39.2309
Brown ground beef, sausage and onion in skillet; pour off excess fat.
Add garlic, mushroom pieces, bay leaf, salt, pepper, spices and tomato paste.
Rinse each tomato paste can with 3 tablespoons water; stir into meat mixture.
Simmer for 45 minutes, stirring... - 38.1077
Souper Quick Lasagna
Souper quick lasagna is a special lasagna made with beef and onion mushroom for flavor. Moistened with zesty tomato sauce and oodles of mozzarella cheese, the souper quick lasagna is herbed with oregano and baked to a bubbly melty delight. A filling meal that... - 36.5972
1. Heat oil in frying pan over a medium heat, add beef and cook, stirring constantly, to break up, for 5 minutes or until beef is brown. Drain off excess fat and stir in pasta sauce. Bring to simmering and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
2.... - 36.5599
1 Crumble sausage and ground beef into 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave about 6 to 8 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is browned; drain. Stir in soup, tomato sauce, mushrooms, seasoning mix and salt. Mix well. Layer in 12 x 7-inch... - 36.5468
1. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes, add butter, onion, garlic and meat, toss to brown. Cook on HIGH for eight minutes. Stir twice during cooking.
2. Stir in Bolognese sauce, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Transfer to another dish. Combine... - 34.9201
Italian Style Lasagna
Cook noodles conventionally while microwaving sauce.
In medium mixing bowl or 1 1/2-qt casserole, combine beef mix, green pepper, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and bay leaf.
Microwave at High 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Remove... - 34.4109
Hearty Lasagna Rolls
Preheat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in mushrooms, onion, carrot and garlic; cook and stir over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Stir in wine and cayenne pepper; cook over high heat 3... - 33.7493
Easy Beef Lasagna
Add seasonings to ground beef; brown meat in skillet.
Boil noodles; cut each noodle in half the short way.
Place 2 or 3 tablespoons meat mixture on each noodle; roll up.
Place seam-side-down in pan; pour tomato sauce over.
Bake at 350°F 30 to 40 minutes. - 33.4353
Polenta Lasagna With Beef And Ricotta Cheese
1. Spray an 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick spray. Combine the water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Slowly whisk in the cornmeal. Cook, stirring, until thick, about 10 minutes; remove from the... - 32.9721
Italian Beef Lasagna Recipes By Category
Italian Beef Lasagna Dish: