- » Italian Beef Ball
Italian Beef Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian beef ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian beef ball recipes.
Quick Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine all ingredients and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs
Arrange in 12x8-inch dish.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes; drain.
Let stand, 3 minutes - 32.0495
Italian Meat Balls And Tomato Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the beef, breadcrumbs, onions, herbs, tomato puree, Worcester sauce, egg and seasoning together.
2) Shape the mixture into 18-20 balls.
3) On glass pan, place the balls and microwave on high for 5 minutes, turn over and microwave for... - 45.0463
Italian Meat Ball Stew
Combine beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Drop carrots in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Arrange meat balls over carrots.
Combine tomato paste with water, bouillon, oregano, seasoned salt, and... - 46.3076
Italian Meat Ball Dinner
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the ground meat, breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheese.
2) Into the blender, add in the milk, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Blend for 4 seconds.
3) Add the sauce to the meat mixture. Mix... - 43.8352
Mix the first 10 ingredients together in a bowl.
Using your hands, add the eggs one by one until the mixture is the right consistency.
If mixture is not moist enough after all the eggs have been added, mix in a little red wine.
Oil your hands and roll the... - 37.1428
Festive Meat Balls
Combine beef and ham with milk, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, salt, allspice, and pepper.
Shape into meat balls about 2 inches in diameter. (If desired, meat balls may be smaller.)
Carefully arrange meat balls in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 2... - 44.7814
Italian Spaghetti Sauce With Meatballs Sausage And Beef
Here is an incredible video that shares an excellent recipe for spaghetti sauce with meatballs, sausage and beef. Take a look at this outstanding video and prepare this simple versatile sauce at home. Enjoy this super delicious sauce on pastas, polenta and... - 115.665
Perfect Italian Meatballs
These meatballs stand on their own merit. They are moist, tender, full of breadth and depth of flavors. Making perfect meatballs is more complex than you think. How many times have you followed recipes from cookbooks and landed up with meatballs that are dry,... - 105.844
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
Mix all ingredients for meatballs, adding a little water if too dry.Shape into 50 balls, allowing about 1/3 cup for each ball.
Put balls, one layer deep, in 3 pans 13x9 x 2 inches.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450Â°F.) about 30 minutes.
Put balls and... - 40.2156
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. Mix all the ingredients together. Add water to the mixture if it is too dry
2. Shape the mixture into 50 balls by using 1/3 meat mixture per ball
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F
4. In 3 large 13 x 9 x 2 inches pans by placing them one layer... - 47.1479
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat, bread, and parsley into large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except oil and stir well to mix.
Shape meat mixture into balls.
Heat oil in a skillet, add meatballs, and brown on all sides.
Use as directed. - 33.7426
Blend well all ingredients except oil, stock and tomato puree.
Form into 18 meat balls.
Saute meat balls until brown on all sides.
Add stock and tomato puree.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve over brown rice or millet. - 38.831
You must be familiar with various types of meatball recipes, but this recipe of Italian Meatball is something rare but exceptionally delicious to try out. Mixed with parmesan cheese and oregano, it grows that special flavor to make your mouth water. Give it a... - 111.698
Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine beef, sausage, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, green onion, egg, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Arrange in a ring on microwave roasting rack.
Cook on 80, 7 minutes.
Turn meatballs over.
Cook on 80, 3... - 40.6768
Italian Meatball Stew
1) In a large bowl, add the beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well and shape into 2" balls, place in bottom of the slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix the tomato paste, broth, seasoned salt, oregano and basil,... - 37.7157
Italian Wedding Soup
In a 6-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a slow boil.
Simmer, covered, while preparing the meatballs.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the ground beef, the parsley, onions, garlic, bread crumbs, and milk.
Using your hands, roll into 1-inch... - 40.5426
Italian Meatballs And Sauce
Combine meat, egg, 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and 1/2 cup water.
Chop 1 medium onion fine; add to meat mixture.
Add bread crumbs; mix well.
Shape into balls.
Chop 1... - 38.8038
Italian Style Crockpot Meatballs
Gotta love these Meatballs. I mean, what can Spaghetti do without these Meatballs, eh? This is also good as a stand alone dish. This recipe is a lazy time cooking ideal. It is pretty simple and does not involve complicated ingredients. Enjoy! - 100.752
1. In a medium bowl, combine beef, egg, bread crumbs , parsley and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Mix well
2. Shape the mixture into 24 even size balls.
3. In a large casserole or skillet, heat the oil.
4. Add the meatballs to hot oil and... - 45.2959
If you are looking to eat yummy, Italian style burgers at home, your wait ends here. Cathy shares her favorite recipe of grilled hamburger, traditional Italian burgers sandwiched between whole-wheat breads. Satisfy your cravings with this healthy, wholesome... - 107.369
The Italian Touch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Add 1 cup oat cereal into a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Add in a mixture of cherry pie filling, almond extract and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 cup of oats around the sides of the baking dish. Spoon 2 tablespoons of... - 40.1253
Mushroom And Beef Gnocchi
My husband can live on the Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi. This tasty gnocchi is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties as its quiet popular with my guests! Try this delicious Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi for yourself. - 44.4543
Pasta With Extralean Beef Meatballs Napolitano
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 45.3186
How To Cook Meatballs: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, butter, egg, salt, pepper, chili flakes, parsley, and breadcrumb. Mix well.
2. Place a large frying pan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
3. Roll meat mixture into balls and place it in frying pan. Cook... - 0
Polpette Alla Casalinga
1. In a dish, soak the pieces of bread in 1/4 pint milk for 5 minutes.
2. Squeeze them dry and discard the milk.
3. In a large bowl, combine soaked bread, the beaten egg, 1 lb. of minced beef, 1/4 lb. of Italian sausage meat, the grated... - 46.228
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 46.2611
With your hands, press out as much water as possible from spinach.
Mix together spinach, beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add a portion of meat balls and brown on... - 45.3867
Hearty Meatballs Soup
All those who enjoy having soups in the winter, will love this soup. Chef Victoria makes Meatball Soup which is full of veggies and is really tasty. Meatball Soup will be surely enjoyed on a cold winter evening. - 112.015
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
1.In a bowl, put breads.
2.Whisk 2 eggs and add to bread.
3.Allow the bread to soften by leaving it for sometime.
4.In a bowl, combine, beef, lemon rind, parsly and nutmeg.
6.Mince the breads and put it in the prepared meat... - 47.503
Remove crust from bread.
Tear bread into pieces.
Combine bread and milk in a small bowl and squeeze together into a soft pulp.
In a large bowl, combine veal or beef, mortadella or ham, bread-milk mixture, nutmeg, 2 eggs, Parmesan cheese and salt and... - 41.6676
Sicilian Meatball Soup
1) In a bowl, beat egg slightly with a fork.
2) Put in chuck, crumbs, parsley, cheese, garlic and seasoning, mix until well blended.
3) Shape 1 teaspoon of meat mixture into 36 balls.
4) In a kettle or 6-quart Dutch oven, heat the beef... - 44.5353
It takes a pair... of meatballs, that is to make good Dude Food. Sean’s got the carnivore’s version with ground beef and Adam’s going, going, gone veggie. Both recipes are simple, easy to make, and sure to be a hit at the next potluck dinner you really... - 0
Quick Meatball Stroganoff
Combine beef, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper; shape into 1-inch balls.
Fry in oil in large skillet until well browned on all sides.
Push to sides of skillet.
Blend sauce mix, water and sherry, if desired; stir into skillet.
Cover and simmer 10... - 39.9726
Meatball Over Spaghetti
Love Italian food? This video shows how to prepare classic Italian meatball served on a warm bed of spaghetti. There is something about this dish that everyone love, particularly kids. The video shows how during making the sauce, the steady simmer makes the... - 131.545
Meat Miniatures Capri
1) In a bowl, mix together beef, ¼ cup of tomato juice, 1 pinch of each oregano and basil, half of garlic powder, salt and cayenne.
2) Combine the beef mixture with hands until well mixed.
3) Moisten your hand with coil water and shape the beef... - 45.0702
Pizza Pot Pies
You can’t help but smile back at this casserole. It has the all-time favorite flavor--pizza! - 36.1047
Pasta Meat Pockets
In a bowl, place the flour, eggs, and water; work into a firm, smooth dough.
Form into a ball and let set, covered, while you make the filling.
In a bowl, blend the beef, bread, milk, salt, and pepper.
In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the onion until... - 43.916
Meatball & Peas Soup
Combine eggs, bread crumbs, romano cheese, parsley, onion, garlic, and salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Form mixture into 48 balls.
In skillet brown meatballs, shaking pan often to keep balls rounded.
Drain off fat.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven combine... - 42.0055
Meatballs In Mushroom Sauce
1) Combine together the beef, pork, rice, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, allspice and milk in a large bowl.
2) Mix well and shape the mixture into balls, each the size of a golf ball.
3) Combine together the soup, 1/4... - 42.0781
1) To prepare the dough, in a bowl beat the eggs until frothy.
2) Stir in olive oil, flour and smallest amount of water.
3) Mix well the ingredients to form a firm ball.
4) Add some water if required. Add more flour if the dough is wet.
5) Lightly... - 43.8541
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a large bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, salt, black pepper, water and egg.
Form into 1-inch balls (makes about 35).
Place on an oiled jelly roll pan.
Bake, uncovered, until browned, about 15 minutes.
Add to Marinara Sauce.
Heat... - 33.7603
Meatballs With Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together eggs, milk, crumbs, cheese, and salt.
3. Add beef and sausages; mix well.
4. Form medium size balls; about 42 meatballs.
5. In a shallow baking dish, place meatballs... - 41.9206
Instant Italy Meatballs
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix ground beef, crushed cereal, parsley, egg, and cheese mix from noodles Italiano.
Shape mixture into 1" balls; brown in hot shortening.
Cook and drain noodles as directed on package; combine with meatballs in a 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Stir... - 31.1948
1) Take a large mixing bowl and beat eggs in it.
2) Pour in milk, bread crumbs, onion, oregano and salt.
3) Mix in meat and then figure the mixture into 72 meatballs 1-inch thick.
4) In a large tray, arrange the meatballs and then slip the tray in a... - 38.866
Solar Cooked Wedding Soup With Meatballs
An occasion with the wedding soup and the meatballs cooked in the solar cooker. This dish is fancied up in perfection using pre cooked meatballs! A simple preparation. Watch the video to see more, note there is no audio instruction! - 54.1354
Spaghetti With Swedish Meatballs
Soak bread crumbs and instant onion in milk.
Stir in egg, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Add meat and mix well.
Shape into balls, using 1 rounded teaspoon of the mixture for each ball.
Fry meatballs in 1/4 cup butter or margarine until browned on all sides.
Remove... - 44.1653
Meatball And Macaroni Soup
1) Cut all the vegetables, as desired.
2) In deep pot oadd chopped carrots, onions, celery, oil and bay leaves.
3) Season with salt and pepper and cook the veggies for 5-6 minutes in a covered pot while stirring in between.
4) While the... - 43.1825
Grandmas Meatball In Sauce
Grandmas recipe never fail to impress even after several generations down the line. That's why Grandmas recipes are preserved with great care and shared as well. Cooking my way chefs are showing their own grandmas meatball in sauce recipes that they have been... - 96.6606
Spaghetti With Meatballs
1. Combine beef, parsley, salami, Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon tomato puree in a bowl, mix in enough egg to bind. Form mixture into small balls, cook in a nonstick frying pan for 10-12 minutes until cooked, then set aside.
2. Melt butter in a large frying... - 33.3415
Spaghetti With Meatballs And Parmesan
1. Combine beef, parsley, salami, Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon tomato puree in a bowl (a), mix in enough egg to bind. Form mixture into small balls (b), cook in a nonstick frying pan (c) for 10-12 minutes until cooked, then set aside.
2. Melt butter in a... - 33.0158
The Wegmans Meatball
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares how to make a traditional Italian meatball that anyone can do. - 107.329
Cheesy Meatball Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Add meat, garlic, onion, thyme, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and salt. Form into small balls. (You can use a melon bailer to portion.)
2. In a large saucepan, bring beef broth to a... - 29.6911
Spaghetti And Meatballs For Fifty
Combine the beef, bread crumbs, garlic salt, eggs, 5 teaspoons salt and 1 1/4 teaspoons pepper and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Cook in oil until lightly browned on all sides.
Place tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic, onions, 2 tablespoons salt, pepper and... - 42.029
Barbecued Meatballs And Spaghetti
Mix beef with 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper; shape into 1-inch balls.
Brown meatballs in oil in hot skillet; drain off excess fat.
Combine soup, water, relish, onion, vinegar, catsup, brown sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon salt in bowl; add to meatballs.
Bring... - 39.8371
Spaghetti For A Crowd
Combine beef, bread crumbs, garlic salt, eggs, 5 tea spoons salt and 1 1/4 teaspoons pepper.
Mix well; shape into 1-inch balls.
Cook in oil until lightly browned on all sides.
Place tomato sauce, tomatoes, garlic, onions, 4 teaspoons salt, remaining pepper... - 41.9494
1) In a bowl, add ground beef, salt, and pepper and mix well.
2) Shape into 1-inch meat balls.
3) In a pan, heat shortening.
4) Cook in hot shortening for 10 to 15 minutes, or until browned.
5) Drain well on paper towels.
6) In a saucepan add in the... - 43.9818
1) Combine the minced meat with onion, chili powder and garlic.
2) Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Make the 30... - 41.3895
Pasta With Homemade Meatball Gravy
Many of you just too fond of pasta and meatballs dish, even if you are given more options. For all of you, here is a great demonstration which shows how to create your own meatballs and how to prepare the juicy, saucy meatball gravy. So, now you can prepare... - 114.839
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. In medium bowl, toss chuck with bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper, to combine. With moistened hands, shape mixture into 6 balls.
2. Slowly heat oil in medium saucepan. Add meatballs; saute, turning, until meatballs are browned all over—about 5... - 39.0015
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Brush the bottom of baking dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, 1 tablespoon onion flakes, bouillon cube, green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, celery, thyme,
garlic powder and... - 45.9994
Salsa Pizza With Cheese Crust
This is no ordinary pizza! Spicy salsa-seasoned beef tops a cheese crust for a pizza that's out of this world. - 36.0544
Its in on your own calzones. Beef and cheese are baked inside a tender crust made with Bisquick® mix. - 35.3851
Spaghetti And Meatballs Napoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, slightly beat eggs.
3. Add milk and bread, mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Add remaining meatball ingredients, mix and blend well.
5. Using hands shape the mixture into... - 50.4497
Vegetable Meatball Stew
In a large Dutch oven or soup kettle, bring water to a boil.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion and seasonings; return to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine beef, bread crumbs, egg and Worcestershire sauce.
Shape into 1-in.... - 45.9119
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 114.748
Rigatoni With Meatballs
1) In a bowl, mix together the beef, cracker crumbs, Romano cheese, egg, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
2) Using fingers mix the beef mixture properly, until well blended.
3) Shape into twelve 2-inch balls and leave them aside.
4) In... - 42.7182
Parmesan Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion and garlic until tender; do not brown.
3. Add 3 cups water, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, bouillon cubes and all seasonings; bring the mixture to... - 49.5538
Florentine Meat Pie
Florentine Meat Pie is a delicious mouth-watering pie recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Florentine Meat Pie dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 47.7822