- » Italian Bean Stew
Italian Bean Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian bean stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian bean stew recipes.
Italian Lung Bean Stew
Saute onion, garlic, parsley, celery and lungs.
Add cranberry juice, stock, tomatoes, salt and yeast.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Add sweet basil and beans.
Cover again and simmer for 1 hour longer.
Garnish with bacon bits. - 36.7654
Italian Beef Stew, Polenta & String Beans Part 1 - Introduction
Calling over friends for dinner or lunch here are recipes great enough to deck up the table with great taste. Check out Gabriele Corcos along with his wife and a friend beginning with the making of Beef Stew, polenta and Fresh String beans by heating garlic... - 85.3978
Italian Beef Stew, Polenta & String Beans Part 2 - Finishing
With the garlic stirfrying in the pan, the sofrito cooking and the water ready hot it is time to proceed further. Check out Gabriele Corcos cooking the garlic with tomatoes and then beans, cook the meat with sofrito and finish making the polenta. Cozy meal... - 83.2435
Lamb Stew With Italian Green Beans
In 3-qt casserole combine lamb, flour, salt and pepper.
Stir to coat lamb.
Add tomatoes, water, mushrooms, onion, bouillon, basil and rosemary.
Stir to break apart tomatoes; cover.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 20... - 43.2419
Italian Lamb And Bean Stew
1. In a Dutch oven, over medium-high heat, brown lamb in hot salad oil. When lamb is browned, pour off all drippings.
2. Add onion, garlic, tomatoes, salt, oregano, pepper, and bay leaf. Cover and simmer over low heat 45 minutes.
3. Remove bay leaf. Add... - 38.5987
Vegetable Stew With Haricot Beans
1. Soak beans overnight in hot water.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Boil beans till tender in water in which they were soaked.
4. Heat fat. Brown onions. Add prepared vegetables and just enough tepid water to cook vegetables.
5. When vegetables are tender add... - 43.7876
Lamb Stew With Green Beans And Basil
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add lamb and cook, turning several times, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic and onion to pan.... - 30.662
Pasta & Bean Soup
Rinse beans and place in a 6-quart pan with the water.
Bring to a rapid boil and continue to boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
To pan, add the 1 clove garlic, onion, carrot, celery, tomatoes, and ham.
Bring mixture to a... - 43.9309
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.377
Tuscan Bean And Bread Soup
In a 6 quart (6 1) stockpot, saute fennel, onion, and garlic in olive oil until very soft, about 20 minutes.
Drain beans and add to pot.
Add chicken stock and simmer until beans are tender.
Squeeze out the bread and mix into the soup until blended.
Season... - 39.963
Beans With Pasta
1) Wash the beans.
2) In a heavy kettle, add water and beans. Let the mixture come to a boil. Take the kettle off the flame. Let it rest for 60 minutes.
3) Add in ham hocks, onion, carrots, salt and pepper into the kettle.
Cover the... - 45.4152
Wegmans Tuscan Garbanzo Beans & Kale
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck takes Italian staples, garbanzo beans & kale, and melds them into greatness with canned diced tomatoes, Seasoned Tomato Sauce, and traditional spices. - 142.929
Bean And Bangers One Pot
1. In a large pan, heat oil. Add sausage and allow to sizzle for 6 minutes. Keep turning for evenly browning. Transfer to a plate.
2. Add onions and carrots and stirring intermittently, cook 8 minutes, for onions to turn soft.
3. Mix in vinegar... - 40.5046
Cannellini Bean Mash On Bruschetta With Rocket
1. Put the beans into a bowl with the parsley and crush them to a rustic mash with the back of a spoon or a potato masher. Heat the olive oil slowly in a small pan with the crushed garlic and red onion for 1-2 minutes or until the garlic is just turning a... - 33.5827
Italian Style Beef Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beef, prosciutto, onion, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, wine, basil, garlic, and fennel.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 8 1/2 to 9 hours, or until the beef is tender but not mushy.... - 29.6468
Fava Bean Purée And Bruschetta
1) clean all the Fava Beans out of their shells and set aside. Divide a medium sized shallot in four parts and cut the carrot in a half, rinse the parsley but do not chop it.
2) To make the fava bean puree, bring your Vegetable Stock to... - 96.9981
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.9723
Rice And Beans Italian Style
Rice And Beans is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare main course meal recipe, this Rice And Beans is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 35.6583
Warm Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 32.9461
Hearty Minestrone Soup
This satisfying soup from David Bull is an excellent source of fiber.
Picture Credit: Kana Okada
Recipe By: David Bull
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 37.1345
Bean And Pasta Stew
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large Dutch oven, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until the beans are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add spinach, and cook an additional 5 minutes. - 24.7956
Raw Italian Stew
Italian stew or Giambotta made the vegetarian way for raw food lovers. This is a lip-smacking stew that also is pleasing to the eye with its assortment of vegetables stewed in tomato puree. Although the steps in the video may seem a little difficult to... - 90.6692
Country Italian Stew
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the beef cubes and sauté till well browned on all sides.
3. To the beef, add the tomatoes, soup mix, water and oregano. Stir to blend... - 46.5899
Italian Pork Stew
Heat the oil in a heavy pan and brown the garlic and sage leaves.
Add the pork and season it with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
When the meat is well browned, add the wine, and cook over low heat until the wine has almost completely evaporated.
Add the tomato, and... - 36.2775
Italian Stewed Tripe
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove tripe from stock.
Cut into thin strips.
Saute onions, carrots and green peppers.
Return tripe to pot with sauteed vegetables and tomatoes.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add beans, cabbage, potatoes, cover again... - 38.5533
Stewed Escarole And Cannellini Beans
Chef Russel shows you a hearty vegetarian main dish made using beans and escarole. As suggested, this is a great way to include vegetables in your meals, while you also stock up on protein from the beans. Watch the video and make a meal right away. - 135.447
Navy Bean Stew
Soak beans in 2 qts.of water overnight; drain.
Place in a large saucepan and add remaining water.
Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 60-70 minutes or until beans are tender.
In a Dutch oven, brown sausage.
Add broth,... - 38.517
Rice And Beans, Italian Style
1. Soak the beans overnight in water to cover; or boil two minutes and let soak one hour. Simmer until tender, adding more water as needed.
2. Brown the onion and celery in the oil and add to the beans. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper and water to cover.
3.... - 37.1397
Italian Bean And Pasta Soup
Lightly spray an unheated large saucepan with olive oil no-stick spray.
Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots, celery and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the onions are tender.
Add the broth, beans, tomatoes (with juices),... - 45.7398
Favorite Bean Soup
1) In a large saucepan or pot, stir in the condensed bean with bacon soup along with water.
2) Next, add in the tomatoes, cooked lima beans and worcestershire sauce.
3) Cook the soup mixture on low flame for about 20 minutes.
4) Serve the... - 33.0797
Microwave Butter Bean Soup
1) In a large bowl filled with plenty of water, soak the butter beans with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda. Let the beans soak for 12 hours. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a deep casserole, melt the butter. Add in the chopped onions and bacon. Saute a... - 44.5829
Mom's Vegetable Stew
Bring water to boil in a large soup kettle; add next eight ingredients.
Lower heat, cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Stir in salt, spaghetti, and olives.
Cook until spaghetti is just barely tender, stirring... - 40.8955
Italian Minestrone Soup
1. Heat butter and add garlic, onion, bacon and bones. Saute 4-5 minutes.
2. Add all other ingredients except pasta and bring to the boil. Allow to simmer, covered, for approximately 90 minutes.
3. Remove and discard bacon bones.
4. Stir in both pastas and... - 37.6245
Bean And Vegetable Stew
Welcome friends and family with a hearty, one-pot Italian-style stew served over polenta. - 37.6858
Italian Green Beans
Put all above in stew kettle; boil until juice boils down very low.
If you desire a hotter taste, cook some hot peppers in mixture or add tabasco sauce.
Good to take to pot luck dinners.
They are always eaten up. - 25.3379
Ham & Bean Soup
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any debris.
Insert slicing disc.
Heat oil in a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium-high heat; add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, slice turnip; leave in... - 41.9913
Stewed Potatoes With Beans
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, add onion and garlic.
3) Over high heat, saute for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring in between, on until light brown.
4) To this, add the potatoes. Mix well.
5) Cook this mixture for 1 minute,... - 45.7797
Brazilian Black Bean Stew
Place beef tongue in Dutch oven; add enough water to cover beef.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, about 3 hours.
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven or large kettle; boil gently 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let... - 37.6874
Hearty Bean Soup
Empty both soups into a medium-sized pan.
Stir water into soups gradually and heat.
When soup is steamy, stir in cheese and sausage.
Continue heating the soup, stirring occasionally, until the cheese is melted in smoothly. - 24.4531
Marinate lamb in dressing overnight in refrigerator.
Drain lamb; reserve marinade.
Heat shortening in heavy saucepan; saute lamb for 10 minutes, brown- ing well.
Drain off fat; stir in 2 1/2 cups water, re- served marinade and onion soup mix.
Simmer, cov-... - 36.3919
Vegetable Stew With Cornmeal Dumplings
1. In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker combine squash, mushrooms, drained beans, undrained tomatoes, water, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Meanwhile,... - 37.1575
1) In a large non-stick pan heat oil and brown beef and pork.
2) Put the meat in slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, heat ½ cup of water and stir to remove the browned bits.
4) Pour the bits over the meat, and add carrots, beet, celery,... - 43.7222
In 2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until soft.
Add chicken and brown well on all sides; sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Stir in tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover,... - 33.8951
Chorizo Garbanzo Stew
1. Soak beans in the water overnight in a covered pan; rinse and set aside.
2. In a saucepan combine beans and the water; bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes; remove from heat.
4. Cover and let it stand for 1 hour; do... - 48.224
Chicken Stew With Cannellini
Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon of the salt.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, so they are not crowded.
Saute until brown on all sides.
Remove to a plate and reserve.
Drain off all but 1 tablespoon of the... - 41.1607
Quick Black Bean Soup
Black Bean Soup has a fine taste. Black Bean Soup gets its taste from beef mixed with eggs and beans, flavored with rum. Black Bean Soup is cherished by many food lovers worldwide. - 26.679
Sicilian Sausage Stew
Crumble the sausage into a large saucepan and saute over medium heat until brown, about 5 minutes.
Drain the fat.
Add the stock and stir to loosen any brown bits stuck to the pan.
Add the tomatoes (with juice), potatoes, squash or zucchini, kidney beans (with... - 35.8932
This tortellini stew is as good dish for no time to cook moments. The fat guys tell you how you can get your hands on this dish when you have to cook something but don't have enough time. If they were not running out of time you could have seen them showing... - 64.8999
No need for bread. This hearty stew is loaded with vegetables and, best of all, the herb dumplings cook right on the stew. - 39.8826
Italian Rolls have never tasted so good without this utterly delicious Panamanian Stew ! What's more ! You can cook the Panamanian Stew with Italian Rolls in a few minutes for your family for dinner while they wait eagerly ! - 36.0556
Vegetable Stew With Polenta
1. Cook the polenta according to the instructions on the package.
2. Set aside in a warm place till required
3. In a large 4 1 /2- to 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat.
4. Add the onions, garlic, bay pepper to the hot oil... - 44.2927
Spring Vegetable Stew With Pesto
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a large saucepan of lightly salted, boiling water, cook the fava beans for 2 minutes, or until just tender. Using a strainer or slotted spoon, remove the beans from the boiling water. Refresh under cold running water... - 40.0987
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil.
Maintain the boil while cooking the vegetables.
In a large saute pan over medium heat combine the onions, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1 teaspoon tarragon and a pinch of salt; cover.
Simmer for 5... - 44.1463
Dijon Lamb Stew
In large skillet, brown lamb, onion and rosemary in oil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Add tomatoes with juice, carrot and mustard.
Cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes; add beans.
Cook, uncovered,... - 33.1874
Winter Vegetable Stew
In a heavy pot, saute the onions and celery in the oil until the onions are translucent.
While the onions saute, peel and coarsely chop the carrots and parsnips.
Stir them into the pot.
Cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes, and stem and halve the green... - 42.66
Oven Beef Stew
In a paper or plastic bag combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add beef cubes, a few at a time.
Shake bag to coat meat, using all of the flour mixture.
In a 3-quart casserole combine beef, carrots, and onions.
Stir together water, tomato... - 43.0361
Choose A Vegetable Stew
GETTING READY 1) In a 3-quart saucepan, combine Freezer Stew Mix and 1/4 cup of water to thaw the mix. 2) Over low heat, cover and simmer and cook for 15 minutes. 3) Using a fork,... - 31.018
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 46.9043
Spinach Meatball Minestrone
In a wide frying pan, brown meatballs in butter, if needed, over medium heat; remove from pan as browned.
In a 3-quart pan, pour beef broth, tomatoes (breaking up with a spoon) and their liquid, beans and their liquid, oregano, basil, carrot, celery, and... - 36.9456
Black Bean Rice Soup
Black Bean Rice Soup has fine taste. Black Bean Rice Soup gets its flavor from beans mixed with beef broth and rice. Black Bean Rice Soup is loved by many people around the world. - 35.5743
Bean Soup With Dumplings
Bean Soup With Dumplings is an amazingly delicious mouth watering appetizer recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.8147
Pork And Pasta Stew
Toss pork and lemon pepper; brown in oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in broth, salsa and brown sugar; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until pork is tender.
Meanwhile, in a... - 41.4768
Deedee's Minestrone Stew
1) Take a 6-quart Dutch stockpot or oven and in it cook onion, ground beef, green pepper and celery until the meat turns brown.
2) Drain after that.
3) Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
4) Cover and allow the ingredients to simmer for an... - 40.7376
Sausage And Bean Rigatoni
Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit any salt; drain.
Cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine beans, undrained tomatoes, and sausage; heat through.
Add bean mixture and basil to cooked pasta; toss gently to mix.
Sprinkle... - 32.0593
Sausage And Bean Cassoulet
Sausage And Bean Cassoulet is a wonderful dish that is very difficult to resist. I have a weakness for this yummy dish. Try this Sausage And Bean Cassoulet recipe and you will understand why. - 32.8527
With your hands, press out as much water as possible from spinach.
Mix together spinach, beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add a portion of meat balls and brown on... - 42.5574
Basil And Bean Soup
Completely soften beans as directed .
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; add water to cover and mix well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours, then turn to low setting for 8 to 14 hours (or cook entire time on high setting for 5 to 7 hours). - 32.4823
Ceci Bean Soup
Ceci beans (Italian for “chickpeas”) are a popular ingredient in Mediterranean cooking. This hearty legume, which has a mild, nutlike flavor, is often used to make soups and stews as well as salads. - 36.2608
The six bean minestrone is a bean and vegetable minestrone. Cooked together and spiced with garlic and parsley for flavor, the six bean minestrone is very filling and hearty and can be served with savory puffs or crusted bread rolls. - 38.554
1. In a saucepan, combine beef, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and water.
2. Cover and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
3. Remove beef; skim the fat from the broth.
4. When meat is cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones; cut... - 48.7704
Simply sumptuous! This savory bowl of veggies, pasta and beans is a meal in itself! - 37.6635
Main Dish Risotto
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and melt butter in it. potatoes and carrot 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2) Stir in water, broth, rice and garlic. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3) Add kidney beans, chick peas, peas and onions. Cook... - 43.0459
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 35.0803
Taco Bean Soup
The taco bean soup is a bean and vegetable soup made with taco sauce for flavor and taste. cooked together with added green chilies for heat, this taco bean soup recipe is made with pinto beans and can be served as a filling side or course with meals. - 29.6464
Lima Bean Soup
Combine in pot all ingredients except cheese.
Simmer until tender.
Garnish with cheese. - 33.286
Baked Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 36.3999
Butter Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan, tip in all of the ingredients and mix well
2. Simmer this for 30 minutes till it reaches a semi-thick consistency
3. Serve hot with toasted bread and fresh salad. - 34.9942
Baked Cannellini Beans
In skillet cook onion and garlic in cooking oil till onion is tender.
Stir in cannellini beans, tomatoes, salami, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Turn mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in 350° oven for 50 minutes.
Sprinkle with provolone cheese;... - 30.193
Chicken Black Bean Soup
1. Preheat an eight quart pan over a medium flame till its rim is hot-to-the-touch
2. Add oil to the pan and allow it to heat for a minute; add onions and garlic and cook for five minutes, stirring every now and then
3. Add cumin and... - 43.2654
Hearty Bean Soup With Pasta And Romano
1.In a soup kettle, add oil and saute the garlic and onions.
2.Add the parsley and peppers and cook.
3.Add liquids,beans and tomatoes to kettle. Bring soup to boil on medium heat
4.Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
5.Add pasta to soup, and let it cook... - 48.3141
Macaroni And Bean Bake
Heat oven to 375° F.
Spray a 9-inch square glass baking dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Combine macaroni, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, beans, tomatoes, and peppers; mix well.
Spoon into prepared dish.
Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese and Parmesan... - 28.8973
Italian Cheese Chowder
Preheat oven to 400°F Combine first 11 ingredients in 4-quart baking dish.
Cover tightly and bake 1 hour stirring once or twice.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cover and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 33.442
Italian Rich Minestrone Soup
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart casserole dish.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 40 MINUTES on '6'. - 39.0708
Vegetable Soup Italian
1. In a saucepan, add broth, beans, tomatoes, peas and water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add macaroni and continue to boil for abut 8 minutes or until pasta is tender
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Arrange the soup into individual... - 40.7566
Slow Cooked Italian Vegetable Soup
1. In slow cooker layer carrots, onions, potatoes, parsley, garlic, beef bouillon, basil, salt, pepper and kidney beans without stirring add water.
2. Cook with cover on Low for 8-9 hours or on High for 4 1/2-5 1/2 hours, such that vegetables are... - 39.941
Italian Seasoned Minestrone Soup
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip out all the ingredients except the cheese
2. Heat the contents of the Dutch oven to boiling point.
3. Once the tomatoes have broken up, reduce the heat to low
4. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes while stirring the... - 46.1802
Classic Cassoulet With Italian Sausage
Sauté bacon in large skillet, turning until crisp and browned, about 8 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to drain.
Set aside skillet with bacon drippings.
Combine 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings with bread crumbs in small bowl.
Set... - 39.6244
Microwave Cooked Italian Vegetable Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In 3 to 5-qt casserole place onion, garlic, celery, green pepper and oil, combine well.
3) Cover the casserole.
4) Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring once during cooking.
5) Add... - 45.4502
Beef And Bean Soup
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. Sauté the chopped onion until soft and transparent.
3. Pour in the beef broth and tip in the lima beans.
4. Lower the flame and cover the skillet.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Uncover the... - 44.8114
Easy Tomato Bean Soup
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray,-place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, jalapeno pepper, and garlic; saute until render.
Add tomatoes and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15... - 34.1972
Sweet & Sour Bean Soup
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
To drippings add onion and garlic.
Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and their liquid.
Reserving 1 cup of the beans, place remaining beans and their liquid... - 39.0512
Beef And Bean Soup
Try out this succulent Beef and Bean Soup - serve it as an appetizer or make it the meal itself! Follow this simple and easy recipe for your homemade Beef and Bean Soup! - 42.9136
Squash And Bean Soup
Heat beef, water, salt, ginger and red pepper to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add squash; cover and cook until beef and squash are tender, 30 to 45 minutes.
Remove squash; mash or puree in blender.
Return squash to Dutch... - 36.1496
Beans Provencale With Pasta
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium flame, add garlic, fennel seeds and basil; cook for a couple of minutes, using a wooden spoon to stir them
2. Add in tomatoes, dried orange peel, salt and pepper and a small pinch of cayenne; cook without... - 42.6607
Spaghetti Squash With White Bean Provencal
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise.
Remove and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until tender; let cool slightly.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like... - 44.0783
Vegetable Bean And Pasta Soup
Chilled Yellow Pepper And White Bean Soup has a fine taste. The chicken borth with red bell peppers gives the Chilled Yellow Pepper And White Bean Soup a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 35.9823
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 51.6666
Microwave Brunswick Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine tomatoes with reserved liquid, onion, wine, broth, flour, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring to dissolve flour.
2. Add corn, okra, and lima beans; arrange chicken pieces over vegetables with meatier parts facing... - 27.3142
Marinate lamb in dressing overnight in refrigerator.
Drain lamb; reserve marinade.
Heat shortening in heavy saucepan; saute lamb for 10 minutes, browning well.
Drain off fat; stir in 2 1/2 cups water, reserved marinade and onion soup mix.
Simmer, covered, 45... - 34.6168
Portuguese Clam And Sausage Stew
Use fresh Mexican (not dried Spanish) chorizo, or substitute hot Italian sausage. While Asian fish sauce may seem out of place here, its a trick to add an indescribable element of flavor. - 36.1858
Italian Bean Stew Recipes By Category