- » Italian Baked Ziti
Italian Baked Ziti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian baked ziti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian baked ziti recipes.
Baked ziti is absolutely sinful and good enough for company! It is also quite easy to make. Here’s a step-by-step video on how to make this amazing dish. - 130.813
Baked Beef And Cheese Ziti
Looking for a delicious and easy to bake ziti recipe? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn of a recipe that will yield very yummy ziti that is sure to disappear as soon as it is served! - 108.34
Great recipe to make for a family or gathering. Can be made ahead. You can make the sauce any way you want or follow ours in another video. - 101.144
Homemade Baked Ziti
If you are looking for a make-ahead-of-time dish to feed a large crowd, baked ziti is your bet. Chef Keith Snow shows how to whomp up this crowd-pleaser at home using homemade tomato sauce and three different varieties of yummy cheese. Serve it with a low-fat... - 96.0417
Yummy Baked Ziti
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In boiling water add in penne pasta and mixed vegetables. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Strain the pasta and vegetables.
4. Chop the vegetables, in a medium bowl take out canned tomato and add vegetables.... - 87.6966
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the ziti at a rapid boil for about 8 minutes until al dente.
Drain well.Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the ground beef and the onion and cook over medium-high heat,... - 46.8468
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Ricotta
Heat chicken stock and wine together.
Melt 4 Tbsp of the butter in medium pot.
Add flour and stir with a whisk, cooking over medium heat 2 minutes.
Add stock and wine.
Cook, stirring, 15 minutes, till medium thick and smooth.
Mix ricotta, half Parmesan or... - 45.1397
Baked Ziti Casserole
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350F.
2) To prepare the sauce, in a 6-quart kettle heat oil. Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© for 10 minutes until brown.
3) Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, water, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 tablespoon... - 44.9056
Baked Ziti With Sausage
Place all sauce ingredients except sausage in a large pot.
Blanche sausage in oven or skillet.
Cook sauce 3 hrs. on low heat stirring occasionally.
Be careful not to burn.
Remove sausage and slice in 1/8-inch pieces.
Cook ziti noodles... - 43.0667
Baked Ziti With Mozzarella
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In an electric blender or food processor, puree the tomatoes for 10 to 15 seconds.
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5... - 42.9046
Baked Ziti With Eggplant
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat it with the cooking spray.
Arrange the eggplant slices in a single layer and drizzle the oil over them.
Bake for 10 minutes or... - 42.5638
Baked Ziti Parmigiano
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Cook and stir until meat is browned.
Pour off excess fat.
Add minestrone soup, tomato sauce, basil, oregano, salt and black pepper.
Boil gently, uncovered, until slightly... - 41.2472
Broccoli And Ziti Casserole
Heat the olive oil in a skillet; saute the garlic until softened but not brown.
Stir the broccoli into the garlic oil and set it aside.
In a large oblong casserole, layer half the tomato sauce, half the ziti, half the Parmesan cheese, all the broccoli, all... - 39.4848
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the ziti as per its packet instructions.
3) In a large bowl, mix together ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt and pepper.
4) In a 13X9X2-inch baking dish,... - 39.4071
Combine ziti, ground beef and cheese mixture and toss very gently.
Add enough to make moist and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly, about 45 to 60 minutes.
Check toward the end of cooking time to be sure it... - 38.5721
Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and add the flour. Stir and blend with a wire whisk and cook over medium heat for about 2 minutes. Slowly add the scalded chicken stock and wine and keep whisking. Allow the sauce to simmer for about... - 37.9893
Baked Ziti With Sausage And Peppers
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, turning, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes. Prick sausage with a fork as it cooks to release juices. Remove sausage from skillet and let cool slightly; cut into 1/2-inch slices. (It's... - 36.7226
1. In a 2-quart or 8-inch microwaveable casserole or dish, combine the sauce and water, stirring to blend well.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring after every 4 minutes until hot and bubbly.
3. Add the pasta, mix gently... - 34.3135
1. Cook ziti, drain.
2. While the noodles are cooking, make the filling: Combine ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3. Layer ziti, filling and Homemade Meat Sauce in 13x9x2-inch baking dish, starting and ending with meat... - 34.2704
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook ground chuck and turkey in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles. Drain in a colander, and set aside.
3. Coat pan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add... - 33.3056
1) In a casserole dish, combine spaghetti sauce, water and ziti. Mix well.
2) Cook covered on high power for 12 to 15 minutes or until the liquid is boiling. Stir as required.
3) After checking the consistency, heat again, covered, on medium power for... - 32.8793
Ziti Baked With Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook ziti in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well.
2. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, eggs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, salt,... - 32.6973
I loved the delicious flavors of the Ziti when I first had it. This is what motivated me to go ahead and try it. Turned out to be absolutely amazing.Ziti cooked with beef, tomatoes and topped with my favorite ...cheese...just not able to have enough of it.... - 32.6492
Baked Ziti recipe made so simply.Ziti is an Italian dish,it is small macaroni funnels,made in various different ways.This is a wonderful baked Ziti Dish. - 32.3221
I have baked cheese ziti for a long time now but was looking for something which cuts down on the fat content in the dish.It was then that I came up with this super low fat Ziti recipe. A dish that is ready in minutes and absolutely gorgeous. Venture into a... - 32.1834
Baked Ziti With Sausage
1. Preheat the broiler. While the Marinara Sauce is cooking, arrange the sausage on a broiler pan and broil, turning frequently, 4 inches from the heat for 10 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into thin slices.
2. Meanwhile, bring... - 30.2299
Italian Baked Ziti
Cook ziti and drain.
Spread ziti into a 12 x 8 x 2 1/2 inch pan lightly oiled, or large covered casserole lightly oiled.
Cut up Mozzarella and Ricotta cheese into the ziti; then add enough sauce to make it moist.
Cover pan with aluminum foil.
Bake at 350°... - 27.5886
Easy And Quick Baked Ziti
In a deep, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole combine ziti, tomato sauce and 3/4 cup shredded cheese.
Sprinkle remainder of cheese on top of casserole and heat, uncovered, on roast for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. - 19.6594
Baked Ziti With Italian Tomato Sauce
In a deep, 2-quart casserole combine ziti, tomato sauce and 1/3 cup shredded cheese Sprinkle remainder of cheese on top of casserole and heat, uncovered, on medium for 7 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. - 12.9322
Ilan Hall describes an easy way to make baked ziti
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com. - 10.2568
Easy Baked Ziti
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Remove the case of sausage and set aside.
3. In a skillet add in beef and sausage. Sauté for few minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Cook until done; drain the excess fat from the... - 0
Italian Baked Ziti Recipes By Category