- » Italian Apple Pie
Italian Apple Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian apple pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian apple pie recipes.
Solar Cooked Apple Crostata
1. Assemble the solar cooker.
2. Mix in the egg and water or milk to make the egg wash.
3. Roll out the store bought pie dough and lay it over the metal 9 inch cake pan.
4. Pour in the apple pie filling in the center and fold in the... - 89.7991
Italian Apple Pie With Andrea Volpini (enjoydifferenttaste)
We decide to prepare a Crostata, that is a typical Italian dessert, but using the apple jam made by Caroline.
The results was a really sweet and tasty dessert, that look like an apple pie. We share with every one in the studio after the end of the shooting. - 0
You May Also Like!
Squash Apple Bake
Halve and seed squash; place, cut side down, in shallow baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven for 30 to 40 minutes or till barely tender (do not overcook).
Cool slightly and peel.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Drain apples, reserving liquid.
Gently stir together apples... - 44.4333
Savory Sausage Pie
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough to line a 2, 6-inch pie dishes or flan ring. Set on a baking sheet.
2. Roll the remaining pastry dough to make the crusts of the pies.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C
4. Peel, core... - 42.8496
Sunburst Apple Cake
This Sunburst Apple Cake is a simple and beautiful alternative to apple pie. From GialloZafferano, Italy's #1 food website
. Join Sonia in the GialloZafferano kitchen to make this very simple yet delicious apple cake. - 123.565
Sausage Pie has an Enormous taste. The flour and eggs gives the Sausage Pie Sole taste. - 38.0261
This Apple Lasagna recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Apple Lasagna on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 45.6123
Make a custard by beating together the eggs and sugar and pouring on the warmed milk.
Stir in the cakecrumbs.
Mix together the dates, raisins, peel and nutmeg.
Peel, core and slice the apples thinly.
Put the apple slices at the bottom of a well-buttered... - 41.1381
Easy Peach Crisp
1. Place the Italian bread shell on a pizza pan or large baking sheet. Top with the peach or apple pie filling, spreading evenly. In a small mixing bowl stir together rolled oats, brown sugar and flour. Stir in the melted butter or margarine till well... - 25.1315
Pumpkin Alfredo Over Linguini By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
Wanna celebrate the season of pumpkins in a unique way - this recipe is all about that. This authentic Italian cuisine is creamy, wholesome and most delectable. Learn the tricks from Rosalie Harpole, behind this fabulous dish and serve a special dinner to... - 116.71
Pear And Goat Cheese Pizza
Combine the dried pears, water, apple juice and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Put the pears, and all of the liquid in the pan, into a... - 27.0291
Ham Grab Bags
Preheat oven to 400°.
Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup; slice sweet potatoes.
On four sheets of heavy foil, layer the ham slices, sweet potatoes, beans, and apples.
Combine cranberry sauce, reserved sweet potato syrup, and mustard.
Spoon... - 39.2201