- » Italian Anise Cookies
Italian Anise Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian anise cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian anise cookies recipes.
This is the recipe for delicious Anise Cookies! In my family, these cookies normally do the rounds during the holidays or during a wedding. I packed up some of these as part of some gift hampers and people were delighted!! I highly recommend you try these out! - 48.2732
Italian Anise Cookies
1. Sprinkle chopped almonds in a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan. Toast in oven while oven preheats, 10 minutes, or until golden; remove; cool.
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl; stir in lemon' rind, anise seeds, eggs and cream with a... - 35.6273
You May Also Like!
1. Into large bowl, measure 1 1/2 cups flour and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until just mixed; increase speed to medium and beat 3 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in remaining 1 cup flour.... - 28.2254
Twice-baked Italian Cookies
Twice-Baked Italian Cookies is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.0981
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, anise seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, orange rind, lemon rind and lemon juice.
Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
Stir in the cherries.
Coat an 11" X 7" or a... - 39.8089
Italian Anise Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Add nuts and anise to sifted flour, confectioners-€™ sugar, and salt.
3. Mix in oil with vanilla and cognac and knead to prepare a dough.
4. Make dough into pieces. Place the pieces between the palms... - 43.251
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl.
Gradually add sugar, mixing until smooth.
Stir in melted butter, liqueur and vanilla.
Sift flour and baking powder into another large bowl.
Add to egg mixture, blending with wooden spoon until smooth (dough will be... - 37.6782
Biscotti Anise With Hazelnuts
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cream the butter, gradually adding the sugar, then the eggs and anise extract.
Blend the flour into the creamed mixture.
Incorporate the nuts and cherries into the dough with a light touch.
Chill the dough... - 40.2507
Italian Nut Cookies
In a large bowl, stir together sugar, butter, anise seeds, anisette, and whiskey.
Beat in eggs.
In another bowl, stir together flour and baking powder; gradually add to sugar mixture, blending thoroughly.
Mix in almonds.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and... - 45.2587
Twice Baked Italian Cookies
In a bowl, mix sugar, butter, anise seeds, liqueur, bourbon, almonds, and eggs; beat to blend.
Stir together flour and baking powder; add to butter mixture and blend thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate dough until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
On a lightly floured board,... - 42.7833
Cream in large bowl butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add remaining ingredients to form a stiff dough.
Gather dough and knead into a ball.
Put ball on a large cookie sheet and roll into a log the length of the cookie sheet.
(Dough may be divided... - 40.7512