- » Italian Amaretto Cream
Italian Amaretto Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of italian amaretto cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for italian amaretto cream recipes.
Amaretto Chocolate Cream Pee
Combine sugar, cornstarch, salt, and egg yolks in a heavy saucepan; stir well.
Gradually stir in milk; add chocolate.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture is thickened and bubbly.Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup... - 31.7055
Amaretto Apricot Ice Cream
1. Toss the apricots with the amaretto in a large bowl; mash the apricots lightly.
2. Combine 1 cup of the cream and the sugar in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves. Pour the cream mixture over the apricot mixture;... - 29.2672
Peach Parfait With Amaretto Cream
Whip the cream, amaretto, and sugar until stiff.
Peel and slice the peaches.
Crumble the cookies.
In individual dessert cups or parfait glasses, layer the peach slices, cookie crumbs, and whipped cream, layering everything twice.
Serve immediately. - 27.7472
Amaretto Peaches Filled With Amaretto Zabaglione
Amaretto Peaches Filled With Amaretto Zabaglione is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Amaretto Peaches Filled With Amaretto Zabaglione is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.0562
This Amaretto brownie recipe will not make you forget its taste forever. It will taste like the best Amaretto recipe you have ever eaten. A delight to your palate! - 40.3968
Chocolate Amaretto Boudin
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup cocoa. Make a well in center. In a medium bowl, beat milk, 1 tablespoon amaretto, vanilla, and melted butter with a fork to blend... - 34.7071
1) In a skillet melt the butter over a medium heat or place in the microwave on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
2) Stir in the sugared apples and saute for about 5 minutes until soft or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
3) Stir in the liqueur and... - 37.8161
1. Prepare piecrust: Preheat oven to 350°F. In 9-inch pie plate, with hand, mix amaretti crumbs and butter or margarine; press mixture firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake crust 10 minutes or until golden. Cool crust on wire rack.
2. In heavy... - 31.3513
Coffee Amaretto Trifle
In a bowl, moisten half the spongecake cubes with half the almond liqueur.
Cover with half the custard, remaining spongecake cubes, then remaining custard.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Using a pastry bag with a fluted nozzle, cover trifle with whipped cream.
Decorate... - 27.5797
Truffle Topped Amaretto Brownies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients.
Beat 50 strokes by hand.
Spread batter in greased pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 26 to 33 minutes or until set.
DO NOT OVERBAKE.
In small bowl, beat cream... - 41.7415
Glazed Almond Amaretto Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a small saucepan add 1/2 cup sugar and water. Heat to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Mix with it sliced almonds and 1 teaspoon amaretto.
5) Using a slotted spoon, remove almonds and kewp... - 50.8187
Apricot Amaretto Pic
The Pie Filling:
Drain apricots, reserving only 1/4 cup of liquid. Sprinkle gelatin over liquid in a small heat-proof bowl. Set aside to soften.
Cut up one half the quantity of apricots and reserve the rest.
Use an electric mixer to beat egg yolks at high... - 42.8583
Combine shortening and chocolate in a heavy saucepan, place over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
Add sugar, stirring until combined.
Remove from heat, and cool.
Stir in eggs and amaretto.
Combine flour and salt, add to creamed mixture, stirring... - 37.576
Amaretto Raisin Bundt Cake
1. Grease a bundt cake pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix.
4. Add the butter and eggs.
5. Blend at medium speed using an electric mixer for 1 minute.
6. Add the... - 46.8298
Combine all ingredients for crust and press onto bottom and sides of a 9" (23 cm) microproof pie plate.
Cook on HIGH 3 minutes.
Dissolve gelatine in cold water in small microproof measure and cook on HIGH 1 minute to dissolve gelatine.
Place cream cheese,... - 45.6383
Italian Sour Cream Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Using 2 tablespoons shortening, generously grease 10-inch tube pan.
In small bowl, beat 2 egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar; beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
Fold in coconut and 1/2 cup ground pecans.
Spread... - 42.1921
Italian Style Cheese Ball
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Amaretto, and Brandy.
2. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
3. Mix in 1/2 cup almonds.
4. Serve with assorted fresh fruit or crackers. - 36.6046
Italian Stuffed Peaches
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Coat a shallow ovenproof dish that can accommodate the halved peaches in a single layer with little butter.
3) From each peach scoop out about 1/3 of the peach flesh with a spoon, put in a bowl and... - 42.6759
1. Beat ricotta and sugar together until light and fluffy. Divide mixture in half. Fold pistachios and fruit through one half of mixture. Mix cinnamon, chocolate and Amaretto into other half. Cover and set aside.
2. Line base and sides of a 20cm/8in bowl or... - 36.686
1. In a bowl add amaretto and coffee and soak the sponge biscuits in it.
2. Whip the cream and a tablespoon of sugar using hand blender.
3. Beat remaining sugar with egg yolks until it becomes creamy.
4. Spoon the mascarpone little by little.
5. Stir... - 40.1934
Blanch peaches in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Plunge into cold water and remove skins, then cut in half and remove pits.
Carefully scoop out some of the peach pulp from each half, leaving a shell 172 cm thick.
Mash pulp and reserve.
Cream together 2... - 41.6485
Quick Zuppa Inglese
1. To prepare ladyfingers separate them.
2. Line bottom and side of 1 1/2-quart bowl with ladyfingers, cut sideup and brush with liqueur.
3. With 2 tablespoons chopped almonds sprinkle bottom and top with contents of one package (4... - 38.5156
Almond Coffee Delight
1) In an electric blender container put all ingredients and beat until frothy.
2) Serve almond coffee delight chilled. - 29.3096
Candied Biscuit Tortoni
Biscuit Tortoni is an amazingly delicous dessert. Try this Biscuit Tortoni recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.6637
Almond Tart - Filling
Almond Tart has a Juicy taste.The Sugar and Heavy Cream gives the Almond Tart Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 33.0898
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 325°F.
Lightly grease a baking dish in which the peach halves will fit snugly.
SCOOP SOME of the flesh from each peach half, leaving about a 1/4-inch shell.
Put the flesh in a large bowl and mash it.
Stir in the crushed cookies and egg,... - 38.5853
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt and sugar and mix well.
3. Place over double boiler and whisk till eggs start to thicken.
4. Add milk and whisk for 8 more minutes.
5. Remove off... - 45.4138