- » Israeli Salad
Israeli Salad Recipes
Israeli saladis a type of vegetable salad eaten by people of Israel. The salad is often touted as the popular national dish of Israel because it is found everywhere from the buffet tables of a five star hotel to ... More »
Israeli Sweet Sour Salad
1) In a bowl, put the raisins.
2) Cover them with warm water and leave to soak.
3) Peel carrots and in a serving dish, grate them.
4) Peel avocados and remove seeds.
5) Squeeze juice from two of the oranges and mix well.
6) Peel... - 47.2699
Israeli Eggplant Salad
Cut eggplant in half and place cut side down in an oiled bake pan.
Bake at 400F for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
Cool and peel: Chop eggplant, onions and tomatoes into small dice.
Stir the next six ingredients together in a medium-size bowl and add the... - 43.0145
1. In a salad dish place all the vegetables.
2. Combine olive juice, pepper, garlic, salt and lemon juice.
3. Mix well.
4. Serve Israeli Salad immediately. - 42.4236
A healthy Jewish side dish, the Israli Salad is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing salad. It is all about the genuine Jewish flavor. So do not procrastinate, try this Israeli salad recipe. - 35.321
1. Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and scallions in a bowl.
2. Combine lime or lemon juice and oil in a small bowl, whisking to blend. Add salt and pepper. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat. - 34.786
Israeli Salad Recipes By Category