- » Irish Tea
Irish Tea Recipes
Irish tea, most commonly known as Irish breakfast tea, is a combination of various black teas. Assam tea is the main component of this tea blend. Other black teas are rarely used. This is also the national beverage ... More »
Irish Tea Cake
1. Separate eggs, whites in large bowl and place yolks in small bowl.
2. Let whites warm to room temperature — 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add cream of tartar to egg whites and... - 46.7299
Irish Tea Brack
1) Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
2) Put fruit in a bowl and pour tea over the fruit.
3) Cover and leave overnight.
4) Beat eggs and stir into fruit mixture.
5) Add sugar, flour, baking powder and spices, mixing all together well.
6) Put... - 42.2252
Irish Tea Cake
My wife likes this Irish Tea Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Irish Tea Cake recipe. It is an absolutely delicious cake. It is generally made on Saint Patrick's Day. This cake makes your Saint Patrick's Day celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Irish Tea... - 40.2484
You May Also Like!
Lynn's Glazed Irish Tea Cake
Lynn demonstrates a viewer's request for a Glazed Irish Tea Cake. This is an easy and delicious cake that is suitable for dessert or an afternoon snack. From Shadoe Rose and M. K. Warren. - 0
Want to put together a perfect Irish tea? Then watch this video and learn to make the 3 things, tea and 2 types of sandwiches, that will make your get together a success for sure. - 101.43
Irish Beef Tea
Scrape the meat with a sharp knife to remove all the meat cells.
The white fiber that holds the cells together is discarded.
The red cells are put into a jam jar, together with the water and salt.
Cover the jar and stand it in a deep saucepan containing... - 29.5328
1. In teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
2. Remove tea bags. Stir in sugar, whiskey and bitters.
3. Serve, if desired, with sweetened whipped cream. - 28.687
Irish Soda Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Grease a 10 by 12-inch baking dish with butter and set aside.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
4. Add cold unsalted butter and mix to incorporate... - 0
Fiji Iced Tea
Combine ice, iced tea, coconut syrup, cream or half-and-half in a cocktail shaker or a jar with a lid. Shake until cold and frothy.
Pour into a tall iced tea glass. - 22.7568
Stampy-irish Potato Bread
Stampy is a traditional name for one of the many Irish potato breads. This one is especially tasty and wonderful with Colcannon. - 41.4483
Cranberry Twister Iced Tea
Place one tea bag of Stash Irish Breakfast Tea into an 8 oz. cup. Pour approximately 2 oz. (1/4 cup) boiling water into cup and steep for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove tea bag and fill cup to top with cold water. Mix with juice, raspberry syrup, and ice. - 18.1588
Pour tea over fruit and sugar and let stand over night.
Next morning stir in egg, then flour, baking powder, soda and salt sifted together.
Turn into greased loaf pan and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 300F(150C).
Turn onto wire rack to cool. - 32.0743
Fat Free Irish Soda Bread
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except buttermilk.
Add the buttermilk all at once and stir briefly until batter is just moistened.
Batter should be lumpy.
Pour into pan.
Bake at375° for 40-45... - 39.7439
Irish Tea Recipes By Category