- » Irish Sauce
Irish Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of irish sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for irish sauce recipes.
Steamed Raisin Pudding With Irish Whiskey Sauce
To prepare pudding In a small saucepan over very low heat, combine milk and raisins and heat for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool to room temperature.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Gradually add honey... - 42.7427
Irish Cream Chocolate Sauce
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, mix cocoa and sugar, then blend in liqueur and half-and-half.
Add butter and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves, butter melts, and mixture is smooth.
If made ahead, let sauce cool; cover and chill up to 1 week.
Stir over low... - 25.6106
You May Also Like!
1. In top of double boiler, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar until light and creamy.
2. Beat in egg, cream and nutmeg and beat until mixture is fluffy.
3. Cook stirring occasionally, over hot, not boiling, water until mixture... - 36.3274
Steamed Raisin Pudding With Irish-whisky Sauce
1. In the top of double boiler over hot water heat milk and raisins 20 minutes.
2. Remove top of double boiler from water and set aside 10 minutes, to cool.
3. Sift flour with baking powder, sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
4. In large bowl, with... - 48.3586
Apple Sauce Irish Soda Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. In small bowl, combine buttermilk, apple sauce and margarine.
4. Add apple sauce mixture to flour mixture;... - 40.5976
Irish Applesauce Cake
1) Grease a pan.
2) Mix the flour, sugar, egg yolks, butter and rind together and divide into 2 equal parts.
3) Press 1 part into the pan.
4) Mix the applesauce and spices and spread over the dough.
5) Sprinkle in the remaining dough... - 46.0923
Irish Mince Pies
Irish Mince Pies is an amazingly delicious easy baked snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Irish Mince Pies dish; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 29.6277
Irish Whiskey Chicken Wings
Want to make your chicken wings taste really awesome - add Irish whiskey for marinating. But there are few more tricks to make the chicken wings truly unique and delicious. What are those? Well, to learn about those tricks, you have to watch the video. - 108.497
Into a 4-quart casserole, arrange lamb, carrots and potatoes forming 3 separate layers.
In a bowl combine 2 cups hot water, soup mix and bay leaf.
Stir together until well blended.
Pour mixture over potatoes.
Cover with lid.
Cook on HIGH 10 minutes and on LOW... - 44.275
Irish Boiled Dinner
Rinse corned beef.
Place in large heavy pan; add soup and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat for 3 1/2 hours.
Add carrots, potatoes, and celery.
Place cabbage on top.
Cover; cook about 1 hour or until all ingredients are tender.
Remove meat, vegetables,... - 40.3671
Old Fashioned Irish Stew
Every time I make this Old Fashioned Irish Stew I have to double the recipe as its taste gets better each time I try it! No wonder Old Fashioned Irish Stew is the ultimate Irish comfort food. I am sure you will place this on your favorites list. - 32.0746
Irish Sauce Recipes By Category