- » Irish Oatmeal
Irish Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of irish oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for irish oatmeal recipes.
Irish Oatmeal Hermits
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.spread a thin layer of the oatmeal in a flat pan and toast it in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Set it aside to cool.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy with a... - 49.7108
Irish Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer, then stir in the egg and vanilla.
3) In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and stir into the... - 48.7336
Irish Oatmeal Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey and 1 egg.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 47.3606
Irish Brown Oatmeal Bread
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Grease a baking sheet or jelly roll pan.
Sift together the first 6 ingredients into a large bowl.
Stir in the oatmeal, currants, and caraway seeds.
Stir in the oil.
Add just enough buttermilk to make a soft dough.
Knead briefly... - 43.4964
Irish Leek And Oatmeal Soup
Wash the leeks carefully.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, add the leeks and leave to 'sweat' for 5 minutes.
Add the milk'and stock, then sprinkle on the oatmeal and stir well.
Bring to the boil and simmer for about 15 minutes, until the oatmeal is... - 40.6085
You May Also Like!
Irish Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In an electric mixer, add the butter and cream for about 1 minute.
3. Add in the brown sugar and white granulated sugar and continue beating until well incorporated and fluffy.
4. Using a spatula scrape... - 112.504
This recipe creates a very healthy homemade oatmeal. Your kids will love it, too! - 114.084
1) Take a saucepan and allow a mixture of water and salt to come to a rolling boil.
2) Gradually mix in oats, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
3) Lower the heat to a simmer when the oats begin to thicken.
4) Uncover and cook the mixture for 30... - 37.7266
Irish Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 250F, Gas Mark 4. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the oatmeal, chopped onion, butter, salt, pepper and about 4 tablespoons of the stock. Use this mixture to stuff the chicken and secure the opening with a needle and thread... - 37.6295
Wipe liver and dry on absorbent paper.
Saute slowly on both sides in hot margarine, then remove.
Add onion to the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and stir in poultry seasoning, soft crumbs, egg and enough milk to moisten.
Mix lightly and... - 35.9182
Homemade Oatmeal Quicktip
There is nothing like a hot bowl of cereals to kickstart your day. And what better than oatmeal to go for. Chef Keith Snow prepares a yummy, lip-smacking oatmeal dish that is extremely easy to make and satisfying too. - 91.6927
Oatmeal With Dried Cherries
In a 6-quart Crock-Pot or other slow cooker, combine the water, oatmeal, cherries, brown sugar, and salt.
Cover and cook on low for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Serve topped with the maple syrup and margarine or butter. - 28.3023
1. Take a large heavy nonstick saucepan and mix water and milk together. Bring the mixture to boil on medium flame.
2. Add oats and then reduce the flame. Simmer for 3 minutes or until the mixture turns thick.
3. Cover the pan and simmer the oats for... - 34.6083
The Oatmeal Cookie Shooter, Or Curd Cookie
The oatmeal cookie, now known as the "Curd Cookie", this recipe took one basic recipe and did a series of substitutions due to missing ingredients or ones we thought would taste better. - 0