- » Irish Mustard Sauce
Irish Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of irish mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for irish mustard sauce recipes.
Shepherd's Pie With Mustard Greens
Since it’s cold, it’s the perfect weather for warm foods like soups, stews, and Shepherd’s Pie. Husband really loves Shepherd’s Pie. I do too. (Good that we both like it. It’s a bummer when one person hates the dinner and the other is gobbling it... - 0
Corned Beef & Red Cabbage With Brown Bread By Good Food Ireland
An old favourite in Ireland, Corned Beef and Cabbage, Kevin Aherne of Sage Restaurant puts a modern twist on this classic dish. Using red cabbage with additional vegetables, herbs and spices; this is delicious served with Beamish Brown Bread. Visit this link... - 0
Irish Lamb Stew
Roll meat in flour seasoned with salt and 1 teaspoon of the mustard.
Using a large heavy pan, brown meat in bacon drippings, turning to brown all sides.
Add onions, celery, carrots, turnips, marjoram, thyme, and water.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or... - 37.8456
Bacon And Colcannon With Cider Sauce
1. Preheat the oven 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes until tender.
3. Strip the spring greens from the stems and shred the leaves. Steam... - 45.2134
Beef And Beer Shepard's Pie
Shephard's pie - a foodie's delight, can be prepared at home quite easily. Moreover, you can make it more splendid, by drizzling the beef and beer sauce on top. Want to know, how? Watch the video to learn the stepwise instruction and try your hands on. - 94.198
1) TO MAKE THE SAUCE: Heat a pan and melt butter/oil. Sauté 1 onion and carrot.
2) Put in 1 tbsp parsley, thyme, bay leaf, wine, stock and tomato puree. Let it simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, strain and keep warm.
3) Heat a pan with 1 tbsp... - 43.6932
Classic Oven French Fries
1) Preheat oven to 475 °F.
2) Line a baking tray with silver foil and grease well.
3) Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into long strips of about 2-inch length and 1/2-inch width.
4) Using a tissue paper or dry towel, wipe out any traces... - 34.5997