- » Irish Holiday
Irish Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Irish Holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Irish Holiday recipes.
Homemade Irish Whiskey Cream
Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream tastes just like the one in the bottle. Once you have tried this recipes, you'll never buy it again! Whiskey mixed with milk, cream, coffee, chocolate syrup; all these ingredients must surely be available in your kitchen. This... - 114.484
Easy Bread And Butter Pudding
Wondering what to do with the leftover bits of bread that you picked from the store 3 days back? Imple, just make it into a lip-smacking bread pudding. A real comfort treat, this recipe video shows how to prepare this yummy dessert at home. Ideal for... - 105.433
Holiday Irish Fizz
You don't really have to wait till St. Patrick's Day to make this delectable drink. This minty colored drink is so sumptuous and Irish that you will feel like trying it every off and on. Grab your glasses and get stirring this delectable drink. - 87.0286
Grilled Chocolate Cherry Pie With Irish Cream
Look that these unique cherry pies made on a grill. The video here is so impressive and the pies are so appealing. Why not prepare this delightful treat these holidays and surely all the kids would have a flavorful blast. See this amazing video and try out... - 85.3534
Hearty Irish Beef Soup
1. In a bowl, soak lima beans overnight.
2. Clean beef bones with cold water.
3. In a large soup pot, place beef bones and add water.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Skim off any foam that rises to the top.
6. Season with salt and pepper.... - 47.8814
Irish Coffee Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine granulated sugar, butter and 1/2 cup cocoa powder on medium flame until butter melts. Stir constantly.
4. Remove the pan from heat.
5. Add eggs... - 47.5383
1) In a paper bag, put the cubed lamb and flour.
2) Shake well to coat the meat with the flour.
3) In a large heavy skillet or soup kettle, melt the butter or margarine.
4) To the hot oil, add the chopped onion and mushrooms.
5) Saute... - 46.2013
Irish Oyster Soup
If you haven’t decided what to cook this Saint Patrick's Day, then try this Irish oyster soup recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your Saint Patrick's Day more delightful. This soup would be so tasty that the... - 44.9075
Irish Coffee Cake
If you haven’t decided what to cook this Saint Patrick's Day, then try this Irish coffee cake recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your Saint Patrick's day more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the... - 43.6274
In Dutch oven, brown lamb in hot oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in 4 cups hot water; pour over meat.
Bring just to boiling.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours or till meat is almost tender.
Add... - 43.2658
Irish Lemon Pudding
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) Take a 7-inch souffle dish and grease it.
3) In a bowl, beat butter and sugar in a bowl till light and fluffy.
4) Separate the eggs and add the yolks to the creamed mixture.
5) Beat well to... - 42.9668
Boneless Lamb Irish Stew
In 4-quart casserole, arrange lamb, carrots and potatoes, forming three separate layers.
In small bowl combine 2 cups hot water, soup mix and bay leaf; stir together until well blended.
Pour mixture over potatoes.
Cover dish with casserole lid.
TO HEAT BY... - 42.4277
1. Wash and clean the meat; cut it into suitable sized pieces.
2. Using a knife, remove the onion peels. Divide the potatoes into 2 equal portions. Slice both thinly.
3. Fill a large saucepan with cold water in a way that it is only 1/2... - 41.9016
Irish Tea Cake
My wife likes this Irish Tea Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Irish Tea Cake recipe. It is an absolutely delicious cake. It is generally made on Saint Patrick's Day. This cake makes your Saint Patrick's Day celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Irish Tea... - 40.2484
Irish Shepherds Pie
This is a delicious potato and meat pie topped with bubbly cheese. - 39.4514
Irish Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 250F, Gas Mark 4. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the oatmeal, chopped onion, butter, salt, pepper and about 4 tablespoons of the stock. Use this mixture to stuff the chicken and secure the opening with a needle and thread... - 37.6295
Mix dry ingredients, add shortening and work in like biscuits.
Add eggs and buttermilk (enough to moisten).
Add raisins, citron, currants as desired.
Bake in moderate oven about 1 hour. - 37.5981
Irish Lamb Stew
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown meat in shortening.
Combine browned meat in slow-cooking pot with remaining ingredients except peas and flour.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until meat and potatoes are done.
Add... - 37.5462
Ireland has so many wonderful tastes to please the palate. Of all of those great culinary delights,Irish Stew would have to be a favorite. - 37.3959
Irish Shepard's Pie
My sister likes this Irish Shepard's Pie recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dish. All the guests like this Irish Shepard's Pie very much and thank her for preparing it. Which... - 37.2933
Irish Egg Rolls
This is the best 'bar food' around. So tasty, so filling, so good. It is a great way to get rid of those corned beef and cabbage dinner leftovers. - 36.9958
Irish Cream Cheesecake
Mix together cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press this crumb mixture into bottom of 9 inch springform pan with 2 3/4 inch high sides. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees) until brown - about 8 minutes. Transfer crust to rack and cool.... - 36.8455
A tasty loaf similar to a scone. Perfect for breakfast or as a snack with tea or coffee. - 36.2833
1. Wash and cut meat into neat pieces.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Peel and cut potatoes into large pieces.
4. Put meat, onions, seasoning and quarter of the potatoes thinly sliced into a pan and add water or stock.
5. Cook till meat is three-fourths... - 35.349
Irish Cream Liqueur
1. In a large bowl combine and whisk all ingredients until coffee granules dissolve and mixture is well blended.
2. Into containers with lids pour liqueur and chill at least 3 weeks before serving.
3. Store in refrigerator and serve cold with... - 33.8576
Irish Apple Mash
My mother likes this easy and healthy Irish apple mash recipe. It is absolutely delicious side dish. It is generally made on Saint Patrick's Day. This side dish makes your Saint Patrick's day celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Irish Apple Mash recipe and... - 32.2293
Warm the glasses by rilling with hot water while making the coffee.
Whip the cream until fairly stiff.
Pour the whiskey into 6 glasses and add a teaspoon of sugar to each glass.
Heat the coffee and pour into the glasses to within 1/2 inch of the top.
Spoon... - 31.5735
Irish Cream Liqueur
This is better than the commercial Irish Cream liqueurs and is very popular with family and friends. Will store for several weeks in fridge, just serve over ice. - 30.46
Fresh hot coffee gets a little added pep with the addition of Irish whiskey and Irish cream. - 30.1572
Irish Cream Chocolate Mousse
A creamy chocolate mousse flavored with Irish cream. I really didn't know I could make something so good! I have also substituted dry gin for the Irish cream with delicious results." - 29.9795
1. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar into each of 4 (5-ounce) goblets.
2. Add 2 tablespoons whiskey to each. Fill with coffee to within 1/2 inch of rim.
3. Float a heaping tablespoonful of whipped cream on coffee in each goblet by sliding it off a spoon. Serve at... - 29.6433
1. In teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and brew 5 minutes.
2. Remove tea bags. Stir in sugar, whiskey and bitters.
3. Serve, if desired, with sweetened whipped cream. - 28.687
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add potatoes, onion and green pepper; saute until potatoes are browned. Stir in eggs and cook until eggs are set. Serve warm. - 28.4494
Easy Irish Coffee
1. In an 8-ounce mug, pour the coffee.
2. Heat in the microwave at HIGH for under 1 1/2 minutes, until piping hot.
3. Add whiskey and stir to mix
4. Serve immediately topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream. - 28.4235
Microwave Irish Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then stir in sugar and whiskey.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 27.6519