- » Irish
Irish food is marked for its extensive usage of potato and beef. The Irish stew made of meat (mutton) potato and onion is the national dish of the inhabitants of this Island. Other typical Irish recipes include ... More »
Carrigaline Beech Smoked Cheese Pastry Shells
Try a delicious sweet appetizer for the next special occasion in your life. Chef Rachel makes pastry shells stuffed with smoked cheese. You can use any firm cheese or semi firm cheese from Ireland, so there is no hard and fast rule for ingredients. There is a... - 144.661
Irish Soda Bread.mpg
What we know of Irish Soda bread with the raisins and caraway seeds would be unknown in Ireland, although possibly it has made the trip back across the Atlantic by now! Watch Betty Bannerman Busciglio show you how to make the American version of the classic... - 135.501
Colcannon Cakes (an Irish Favorite)
Corned beef and cabbage is the traditional dinner for Stain Patrick’s Day but if boiled cabbage just doesn’t do a whole lot for you than sizzle up this side dish of traditional Irish colcannon cakes instead of the bland boiled cabbage to serve with the... - 131.208
Durrus Cheese Fillo Bites
The secret to a great starter is using a few ingredients. This is exactly what makes this Durrus Cheese and Quince Fillo Bites recipe. The ingredients are the star of this recipe. Watch this video for the details. Bon Appétit! - 128.255
Coolea Arugula Salad
The Willems family have been making Coolea on their farm in Macroom, Co Cork since 1979. They moved from the Netherlands to Ireland in the 1970’s. Gouda was impossible to get locally at the time so they wrote home for a recipe and the rest is history. This... - 126.186
St. Patrick's Day - Lamb Stew With Colcannon
Planning for St.Patrick's Day dinner? Here, the chef is making something special for this occasion. Lamb stew with colcannon is hearty, rich and unbelievably delicious. - 123.46
Ardrahan Red Cabbage Salad
This lactic, pungent cheese from Mary Burns in Kanturk, Co Cork, Ireland has won ‘Supreme Champion’ at the British Cheese Awards. It was this cheese that inspired my recipe for Ardrahan Red Cabbage Salad. - 122.333
Kerrygold Cashel Blue Grapes
This melt in your mouth, blue cheese made from pasteurized cow’s milk hails from Fethard, Co Tipperary, Ireland. The Grubb family began making this on their farm in 1984 . It is one of the best known of all the Irish farmhouse cheeses. I paired this with... - 122.307
How To Make Chocolate And Irish Cream Roulade
Adding a dash of the famous Irish cream can actually do wonders as far as a regular chocolate roulade goes. Don't believe us? Then watch Sue McMohan as she bakes what can only be described as a little piece of heaven! Did you say yummy? That would be an... - 113.897
Burren Smokehouse Irish Salmon Dip
1. In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until soft.
2. Add in the chives, horseradish, heavy whipping cream, lemon juice salt and pepper. Stir well.
3. Add in the salmon, turning lightly with a spatula.
4. Serve Salmon Dip with pita bread. - 113.832
Classic Irish Soda Bread
If you think that baking a Classic Irish soda bread at home is quite a time consuming job then you are wrong. You can also bake these golden crunchy and sweet appetizers, if you know the easy process, which is shown in this video. So, get the ingredients and... - 111.151
Irish Whiskey Chicken Wings
Want to make your chicken wings taste really awesome - add Irish whiskey for marinating. But there are few more tricks to make the chicken wings truly unique and delicious. What are those? Well, to learn about those tricks, you have to watch the video. - 109.144
The Blended Leprechaun Cocktail
Not only is this a Coole Swan recipe, custom tailored for the show, but it is a custom everyday drinkers recipe created by Jennifer. This recipe is designed to fit the needs of the UK and others that have a very limited alcohol selection - 107.421
St. Patrick's Day Irish Coffee
This video of St. Patrick's Day Irish Coffee doesn't only teach you a fabulous cocktail, but it also takes you on a historical tour of the birth of coffee. Watch this video to learn about good quality coffee and to make a great cocktail. - 102.643
The Irish Gold Cocktail
It's Saint Patrick's Day and we've found gold in the form of Irish Whiskey with a splash of Orange Juice, Ginger Ale and a tad of peach schnapps. Watch and learn how to make the Irish Gold Cocktail from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 101.666
Want to put together a perfect Irish tea? Then watch this video and learn to make the 3 things, tea and 2 types of sandwiches, that will make your get together a success for sure. - 101.43
Irish Soda Bread With Nuts And Raisins
Breads rich with nuts, raisins or currants can be great snacks for tea or coffee or over breakfast. Chef Ginny shows how to make Irish Soda Bread with raisins, optionally currants and nuts in between. Good for children and adults as well! - 100.689
The Irish Candy Cocktail
Learn how to make the after dinner drink, the Irish Candy. It's a not too sweet, not too fruity - just perfect after dinner. This is a good drink to add to your cocktails repertoire. Cheers! - 99.3016
Power-packed Irish Ninja
A perfect drink to kick start your drinking night with your buddies, this sake shooter is a groggy mix of Irish cream and sake. One shot at it and you will know how different it is from the regular lineup of cocktails. Follow the video recipe for more... - 97.2457
Delicious Wild Irish Rose
Need a drink for your St. Patrick's Day? Try this Irish whiskey cocktail that comes topped with lime juice and grenadine. You can also add some ginger ale further kick. Shake up all the ingredients together and treat yourself to a heady concoction. For... - 97.0658
Homemade Irish Soda Bread
For all those who love home baked bread, here is the famous Homemade Irish Soda Bread. It is simple, and bakes just beautifully. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 95.9493
Beef And Beer Shepard's Pie
Shephard's pie - a foodie's delight, can be prepared at home quite easily. Moreover, you can make it more splendid, by drizzling the beef and beer sauce on top. Want to know, how? Watch the video to learn the stepwise instruction and try your hands on. - 94.198
Savoury Beef Mince - Cottage Pie
Affordable, quick and delicious – make wonderful meals of beef mince, from juicy beef burgers and meatballs to cottage pie and the perfect Bolognese. This is a great way to save money, time and effort and a guide to sensible, economic cooking. Having... - 89.752
Holiday Irish Fizz
You don't really have to wait till St. Patrick's Day to make this delectable drink. This minty colored drink is so sumptuous and Irish that you will feel like trying it every off and on. Grab your glasses and get stirring this delectable drink. - 87.0286
Thick And Meaty Irish Stew
On the lookout for a meaty and yummy stew that you can surprise your guests with? Then you must watch this video and learn to make an Irish stew so tasty that your guests wouldn't want to leave! - 86.6021
Grilled Chocolate Cherry Pie With Irish Cream
Look that these unique cherry pies made on a grill. The video here is so impressive and the pies are so appealing. Why not prepare this delightful treat these holidays and surely all the kids would have a flavorful blast. See this amazing video and try out... - 85.3534
Rustic Irish Potato Casserole
Wow! This dish needs just 4 ingredients: layers of potato, tomato, onions and Irish Cheddar cheese. This Rustic Irish Potato Casserole is classic dish and it can be done in no time. Robin also tells you about some of the Irish potato history in this video.... - 83.8962
How about a side dish which is rich in nutrients? Then this traditional Irish dish is just the thing, based of cabbage and some mashed potatoes - 82.515
Raw Irish Cashew Cheesecake
All raw food eaters, check this out. In this video, Raw Irish Cheesecake is made with cashews, agave, and lemons. Give it a try and you might end up liking it. Enjoy! - 70.1626
Soda Brown Bread Irish Style
Are you in search of the classic Soda Brown Bread Irish Style? You have landed on the correct page. Watch the chef share this brilliant recipe now. You can easily replicate the procedure in your own kitchen and yes, don't forget to share it with your friends. - 56.0795
Irish Oatmeal Hermits
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.spread a thin layer of the oatmeal in a flat pan and toast it in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Set it aside to cool.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy with a... - 49.7108
Irish Freckle Bread
Irish freckle bread is a traditional Irish bread. It is served for Sunday morning breakfast. This bread is easy to make and has potatoes and raisins or currants in it. You can toast the Irish freckle bread easily and it can be frozen also. - 49.7053
Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Spray a heavy baking tray with corn meal. Keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, add both the flour, oats, wheat germ, sugar, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well.
4) Cut in the butter to the flour... - 48.846
Irish Soda Bread Or Blarney Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, potassium bicarbonate and fructose. Mix well.
3) To this, add the butter or margarine.
4) Using a pastry blender, blend the mixture until it... - 48.8304
Irish Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer, then stir in the egg and vanilla.
3) In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and stir into the... - 48.7336
Irish Soda Bread With Raisins
About 2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 400°F.
In small bowl, pour boiling water over raisins; let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, into large bowl, sift all-purpose flour and next 5 ingredients.
Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives, used... - 48.156
Irish Soda Bread
This Irish Soda Bread is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious bread recipe, Irish Soda Bread is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 48.1236
Irish Potato Soup
Irish Potato Soup is a unique and wonderful soup! Everyone who has had this soup has only praised it! Try this Irish Potato Soup recipe and you will understand why. - 48.0068
1. In a saucepan combine lamb, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and 4 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
3. Stir in potatoes, turnip, green beans, parsley, basil, and oregano.
4. Cover and cook for... - 47.9351
Hearty Irish Beef Soup
1. In a bowl, soak lima beans overnight.
2. Clean beef bones with cold water.
3. In a large soup pot, place beef bones and add water.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Skim off any foam that rises to the top.
6. Season with salt and pepper.... - 47.8814
Irish Tomato Soup
1) In a pot, melt butter and sauté onions and carrot.
2) Simmer and cook the carrot mixture for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the potatoes and mix briefly.
4) Stream in the chicken broth.
5) In a saucepan of boiling water blanch tomatoes for 30... - 47.8114
Almost Irish Soda Bread
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter and flour a round 8 inch cake pan.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar into a large bowl.
Add the wheat germ and sesame seeds.
Using a pastry cutter, two knives, or your fingertips, cut in... - 47.5685
Irish Coffee Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine granulated sugar, butter and 1/2 cup cocoa powder on medium flame until butter melts. Stir constantly.
4. Remove the pan from heat.
5. Add eggs... - 47.5383
Irish Whiskey Cake
Irish Whiskey Cake is simply one of the most delicious and intoxicating desserts I have come across. I love this amazing Irish Whiskey Cake. You really have to try this Irish Whiskey Cake recipe. - 47.4711
Irish Oatmeal Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey and 1 egg.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 47.3606
Irish Fruit Cake
This Irish Fruitcake tastes incredible ! Try this fruity spicy and nutty bakes for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Irish Fruitcake are welcome ! - 47.1119
Irish Potato Bake
1. Grease a 1 Â½-quart baking dish with butter.
2. In a bowl add crumbs and remaining butter. With your fingertips, rub the crumbs so that they are well buttered. Keep aside for topping
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before... - 47.031
Irish Fruit Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup margarine, the eggs, allspice, cinnamon, salt and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in raisins, orange peel and enough remaining flour to make dough easy to... - 47.0034
Nell's Irish Boiled Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a pan, combine the sugar, margarine, fruits and water.
3) Boil for 20 minutes. Cool well.
4) To this, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour the batter into a loaf pan.
6) Bake for 45... - 46.9775
Traditional Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the first 6 ingredients.
3) Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles cornmeal.
4) Add buttermilk and stir until moistened.
5) Now, add currants.
6)... - 46.748
Irish Tea Cake
1. Separate eggs, whites in large bowl and place yolks in small bowl.
2. Let whites warm to room temperature — 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add cream of tartar to egg whites and... - 46.7299
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 46.5765
Mashed Potato And Buttermilk Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease the baking sheet and set aside.
3) In a bowl, sift together both the flours, soda and salt.
4) Add in sugar and mix well.
5) Rub the butter into the flour until mixture resembles fine... - 46.4231
Gangbang Irish Stew
Four hours before cooking, sprinkle meat with 1 cup wine and store in refrigerator.
Turn meat several times.
Reserve wine marinade.
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Brown meat in hot butter.
Remove to deep heavy saucepan.
Cook onion in fat... - 46.2153
1) In a paper bag, put the cubed lamb and flour.
2) Shake well to coat the meat with the flour.
3) In a large heavy skillet or soup kettle, melt the butter or margarine.
4) To the hot oil, add the chopped onion and mushrooms.
5) Saute... - 46.2013
Irish Celery Soup
Cut off base of celery, then wash and chop stalks and leaves.
Peel and finely chop potatoes and onions.
Melt butter in saucepan over a low heat.
Add celery stalks and leaves, potatoes and onions, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring to prevent... - 46.1226
Irish Brown Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add the whole wheat flour.
3) Sift together the all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and sugar, and then mix into the whole wheat flour.
4) Add the margarine to this.
5) Gradually add... - 46.0897
Sugar Topped Irish Soda Bread
Sift the flour with baking powder, soda, salt and sugar into a bowl and add caraway seed.
Cut in the shortening until mixture resembles meal.
Make a well in center and pour in the buttermilk.
Add the raisins and mix lightly.
Turn out on a floured board and... - 46.0867
1. In a small saucepan, boil the turnip and potatoes in salted water for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
2. Drain the vegetables in a colander and allow them to dry in the steam
3. When cool enough to handle, peel potatoes and turnip... - 46.0272
The Irish Lady's Rhubarb Tart
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Butter a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the tart pan.
Cover the dough with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove crust from the oven... - 46.0018
Irish Stew With Parsley Dumplings
1 Thoroughly wipe the pieces of meat.
2 Remove any excess fat.
3 Roll them in the seasoned flour to coat.
4 In the bottom of a large saucepan, put a layer of meat followed by some onion, carrot, leek and potato and season... - 45.903
Irish Applesauce Cake
1) Grease a pan.
2) Mix the flour, sugar, egg yolks, butter and rind together and divide into 2 equal parts.
3) Press 1 part into the pan.
4) Mix the applesauce and spices and spread over the dough.
5) Sprinkle in the remaining dough... - 45.5161
Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt together, then add the raisins and caraway seeds, mix well.
3) In another bowl, blend the yogurt, egg and butter together. Stir into the dry... - 45.513
Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Sift all the dry ingredients and cut in the margarine.
3) Add the fruits and knead.
4) Grease a 9" pan and evenly spread the mixture.
5) Cut across the top with a sharp knife.
6) Bake in 350°F oven... - 45.3987
Irish Soda Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powdre, sugar, baking soda and salt
3. Cut in te butter with a pastry cutter until the consistency of a coarse mela is achieved
4. Add the buttermilk and stir till... - 45.3751
Beef With Colcannon
Cut the beef into chunks, discarding any excess fat.
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use it to coat the meat.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add half the beef and fry quickly until browned.
Remove with a slotted spoon and fry the... - 45.2989
Bacon And Colcannon With Cider Sauce
1. Preheat the oven 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes until tender.
3. Strip the spring greens from the stems and shred the leaves. Steam... - 45.2134
Irish Freckle Bread
Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine the potato water and margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquid is warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to dry ingredients gradually and beat... - 45.1706
Irish Whiskey Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a small bowl, add nuts, finely crushed wafers, cinnamon and 1 tbsp brown sugar and butter and mix well for preparing crust.
3. Take a 9-inch springform pan and butter lightly, and add crumbs to 1½ inches up... - 45.1253
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 45.065
Irish Coffee Mousse With Praline
1) Take the baking sheet and butter it well.
2) For making the praline, take the sugar and water in a saucepan.
3) Cook on high heat and gradually add almonds.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and allow it to harden for... - 44.965
Solar Cooked Irish Bread
Irish Bread is a typical traditional bread to be had. This bread is cooked in the solar cooker and it turns out to be perfect! Watch this video demo for more . - 44.9084
Irish Oyster Soup
If you haven’t decided what to cook this Saint Patrick's Day, then try this Irish oyster soup recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your Saint Patrick's Day more delightful. This soup would be so tasty that the... - 44.9075
Irish Soda Bread
1. In a medium size bowl, sift flour and add 3 tablespoons of sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add currents, buttermilk and blend until dough becomes sticky and gooey.
2. On a floured pastry board, place the dough and knead... - 44.8769
Irish Coffee Gobs With Bushmills & Baileys Irish Cream Filling
This recipe came about when I was asked to come up with a signature coffee-flavored gob for a new coffeehouse in San Francisco. In my first attempt, I used brewed coffee in the batter, but dark hypno-swirls of java could be seen on top of the baked gobs.... - 44.8432
Microwaved Irish Soda Bread
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Sift together flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter.
Stir in raisins and caraway.
Combine buttermilk, egg and baking soda; add to dry ingredients, stirring only until flour is moistened.
On floured board, lightly knead... - 44.7611
Into a 4-quart casserole, arrange lamb, carrots and potatoes forming 3 separate layers.
In a bowl combine 2 cups hot water, soup mix and bay leaf.
Stir together until well blended.
Pour mixture over potatoes.
Cover with lid.
Cook on HIGH 10 minutes and on LOW... - 44.6785
Irish Beef With Dumplings
1) Take dripping in a wok and fry bacon till golden brown.
2) Shift the content to a large saucepan.
3) Fry the meat in the remaining fat in frying pan. Shift the contents to the saucepan.
4) Cover the top of the meat with vegetables. To it add salt,... - 44.6189
Irish Whole Wheat Soda Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl sift together whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3) Gently add buttermilk and mix thoroughly.
4) Make a soft dough and knead lightly... - 44.4338
Irish Soda Bacon Bread
Irish Soda Bacon Bread is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Irish Soda Bacon Bread easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 44.4162
Easy Irish Stew
1) In a casserole dish, combine lamb, hot water, carrots, potatoes, onion mushroom mix and bay leaf. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Cook covered again on medium power for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until lamb and... - 44.301
Irish Soda Breads
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F, 190° C, 40 minutes before baking time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the white flour, soda, cream of tartar and salt and mix in the whole... - 44.2004
Ye New Irish Stew
In a 3-quart casserole stir together the lamb, onion, bouillon granules, thyme, basil, 1 3/4 , cups water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add bay leaf.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 8 minutes or till bubbly; stir.
Reduce power to 50%... - 44.1873
Irish Pound Cake
A wonderful fruity irish cake that's sure to make you smile - 44.1681
Colcannon is an easy mouth watering recipe. I am sure once you try this Colcannon dish, you will always crave for more. - 44.1201
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water to cover for 10 minutes or until very soft.
Drain, mash and keep warm.
While the potatoes are cooking, cook the kale in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until very soft.
Drain and chop fine.
Heat... - 44.1138
Steamed Raisin Pudding With Irish Whiskey Sauce
To prepare pudding In a small saucepan over very low heat, combine milk and raisins and heat for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool to room temperature.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Gradually add honey... - 44.0243
Ryan's Hope You Like It Almost Irish Stew
1 Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
2 In a plastic bag add flour and chicken pieces.Shake well.
3 In a skillet add butter and floured chicken cook until brown.
4 Add broth and all the vegetables along with the seasonings.
5 Cook on low... - 43.9981
Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake
Crush wafers in a food processor.
Combine cookie crumbs, sugar, and margarine. Stir well with a fork.
Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
Press the rest of the mixture evenly over the bottom and a little up the sides of an 8" spring form... - 43.977
Irish Soda Bread With Currants
1. Grease a baking sheet with baking spray or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar.
4. Cut butter or margarine into small cubes... - 43.9354
Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Add honey.
5) Pour in sufficient buttermilk, while the... - 43.9354
Irish Ale Stew
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cut the beef slices into pieces about one inch by two inches.
Flour them lightly, brown them a few at atime in hot oil and put them into a large oven-proof casserole.
Add onions and garlic to oil in pan and brown them lightly,... - 43.8909
Rich Raisin Irish Soda Bread
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Stir in raisins and caraway seed.
Add buttermilk, blending to moisten the dry ingredients.
Turn dough onto a... - 43.8055
Festive Irish Cream Cheesecake
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
Blend in 3/4 cup sugar and beaten egg yolks; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat 3 minutes.
Combine cream cheese... - 43.7516
Irish Coffee Cake
If you haven’t decided what to cook this Saint Patrick's Day, then try this Irish coffee cake recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your Saint Patrick's day more delightful. This dish would be so tasty that the... - 43.6274
Irish Recipes By Category