- » Irish
Irish food is marked for its extensive usage of potato and beef. The Irish stew made of meat (mutton) potato and onion is the national dish of the inhabitants of this Island. Other typical Irish recipes include ... More »
Carrigaline Beech Smoked Cheese Pastry Shells
Try a delicious sweet appetizer for the next special occasion in your life. Chef Rachel makes pastry shells stuffed with smoked cheese. You can use any firm cheese or semi firm cheese from Ireland, so there is no hard and fast rule for ingredients. There is a... - 155.064
Colcannon Cakes (an Irish Favorite)
Corned beef and cabbage is the traditional dinner for Stain Patrick’s Day but if boiled cabbage just doesn’t do a whole lot for you than sizzle up this side dish of traditional Irish colcannon cakes instead of the bland boiled cabbage to serve with the... - 138.857
Irish Soda Bread.mpg
What we know of Irish Soda bread with the raisins and caraway seeds would be unknown in Ireland, although possibly it has made the trip back across the Atlantic by now! Watch Betty Bannerman Busciglio show you how to make the American version of the classic... - 136.564
Durrus Cheese Fillo Bites
The secret to a great starter is using a few ingredients. This is exactly what makes this Durrus Cheese and Quince Fillo Bites recipe. The ingredients are the star of this recipe. Watch this video for the details. Bon Appétit! - 133.151
How To Make Chocolate And Irish Cream Roulade
Adding a dash of the famous Irish cream can actually do wonders as far as a regular chocolate roulade goes. Don't believe us? Then watch Sue McMohan as she bakes what can only be described as a little piece of heaven! Did you say yummy? That would be an... - 130.013
Kerrygold Cashel Blue Grapes
This melt in your mouth, blue cheese made from pasteurized cow’s milk hails from Fethard, Co Tipperary, Ireland. The Grubb family began making this on their farm in 1984 . It is one of the best known of all the Irish farmhouse cheeses. I paired this with... - 126.6
Coolea Arugula Salad
The Willems family have been making Coolea on their farm in Macroom, Co Cork since 1979. They moved from the Netherlands to Ireland in the 1970’s. Gouda was impossible to get locally at the time so they wrote home for a recipe and the rest is history. This... - 122.455
Ardrahan Red Cabbage Salad
This lactic, pungent cheese from Mary Burns in Kanturk, Co Cork, Ireland has won ‘Supreme Champion’ at the British Cheese Awards. It was this cheese that inspired my recipe for Ardrahan Red Cabbage Salad. - 121.908
The Irish Gold Cocktail
It's Saint Patrick's Day and we've found gold in the form of Irish Whiskey with a splash of Orange Juice, Ginger Ale and a tad of peach schnapps. Watch and learn how to make the Irish Gold Cocktail from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 119.196
Grilled Chocolate Cherry Pie With Irish Cream
Look that these unique cherry pies made on a grill. The video here is so impressive and the pies are so appealing. Why not prepare this delightful treat these holidays and surely all the kids would have a flavorful blast. See this amazing video and try out... - 118.99
The Irish Candy Cocktail
Learn how to make the after dinner drink, the Irish Candy. It's a not too sweet, not too fruity - just perfect after dinner. This is a good drink to add to your cocktails repertoire. Cheers! - 112.822
Burren Smokehouse Irish Salmon Dip
1. In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until soft.
2. Add in the chives, horseradish, heavy whipping cream, lemon juice salt and pepper. Stir well.
3. Add in the salmon, turning lightly with a spatula.
4. Serve Salmon Dip with pita bread. - 109.158
Irish Whiskey Chicken Wings
Want to make your chicken wings taste really awesome - add Irish whiskey for marinating. But there are few more tricks to make the chicken wings truly unique and delicious. What are those? Well, to learn about those tricks, you have to watch the video. - 108.497
Rustic Irish Potato Casserole
Wow! This dish needs just 4 ingredients: layers of potato, tomato, onions and Irish Cheddar cheese. This Rustic Irish Potato Casserole is classic dish and it can be done in no time. Robin also tells you about some of the Irish potato history in this video.... - 107.088
St. Patrick's Day Irish Coffee
This video of St. Patrick's Day Irish Coffee doesn't only teach you a fabulous cocktail, but it also takes you on a historical tour of the birth of coffee. Watch this video to learn about good quality coffee and to make a great cocktail. - 104.218
Homemade Irish Soda Bread
For all those who love home baked bread, here is the famous Homemade Irish Soda Bread. It is simple, and bakes just beautifully. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 95.8508
Power-packed Irish Ninja
A perfect drink to kick start your drinking night with your buddies, this sake shooter is a groggy mix of Irish cream and sake. One shot at it and you will know how different it is from the regular lineup of cocktails. Follow the video recipe for more... - 90.9566
Delicious Wild Irish Rose
Need a drink for your St. Patrick's Day? Try this Irish whiskey cocktail that comes topped with lime juice and grenadine. You can also add some ginger ale further kick. Shake up all the ingredients together and treat yourself to a heady concoction. For... - 90.6265
Holiday Irish Fizz
You don't really have to wait till St. Patrick's Day to make this delectable drink. This minty colored drink is so sumptuous and Irish that you will feel like trying it every off and on. Grab your glasses and get stirring this delectable drink. - 88.5738
Thick And Meaty Irish Stew
On the lookout for a meaty and yummy stew that you can surprise your guests with? Then you must watch this video and learn to make an Irish stew so tasty that your guests wouldn't want to leave! - 88.2337
How about a side dish which is rich in nutrients? Then this traditional Irish dish is just the thing, based of cabbage and some mashed potatoes - 84.0723
Want to put together a perfect Irish tea? Then watch this video and learn to make the 3 things, tea and 2 types of sandwiches, that will make your get together a success for sure. - 72.4905
Raw Irish Cashew Cheesecake
All raw food eaters, check this out. In this video, Raw Irish Cheesecake is made with cashews, agave, and lemons. Give it a try and you might end up liking it. Enjoy! - 71.7598
Soda Brown Bread Irish Style
Are you in search of the classic Soda Brown Bread Irish Style? You have landed on the correct page. Watch the chef share this brilliant recipe now. You can easily replicate the procedure in your own kitchen and yes, don't forget to share it with your friends. - 59.3632
1. In a saucepan combine lamb, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and 4 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
3. Stir in potatoes, turnip, green beans, parsley, basil, and oregano.
4. Cover and cook for... - 48.9504
Irish Oatmeal Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey and 1 egg.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 48.6154
Irish Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer, then stir in the egg and vanilla.
3) In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and stir into the... - 48.5997
Hearty Irish Beef Soup
1. In a bowl, soak lima beans overnight.
2. Clean beef bones with cold water.
3. In a large soup pot, place beef bones and add water.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Skim off any foam that rises to the top.
6. Season with salt and pepper.... - 48.2964
Solar Cooked Irish Bread
Irish Bread is a typical traditional bread to be had. This bread is cooked in the solar cooker and it turns out to be perfect! Watch this video demo for more . - 48.1342
Irish Freckle Bread
Irish freckle bread is a traditional Irish bread. It is served for Sunday morning breakfast. This bread is easy to make and has potatoes and raisins or currants in it. You can toast the Irish freckle bread easily and it can be frozen also. - 47.9553
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 47.2399
Irish Oatmeal Hermits
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.spread a thin layer of the oatmeal in a flat pan and toast it in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Set it aside to cool.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy with a... - 47.2223
Irish Tomato Soup
1) In a pot, melt butter and sauté onions and carrot.
2) Simmer and cook the carrot mixture for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the potatoes and mix briefly.
4) Stream in the chicken broth.
5) In a saucepan of boiling water blanch tomatoes for 30... - 47.1478
Irish Pound Cake
A wonderful fruity irish cake that's sure to make you smile - 47.0952
Irish Coffee Mousse With Praline
1) Take the baking sheet and butter it well.
2) For making the praline, take the sugar and water in a saucepan.
3) Cook on high heat and gradually add almonds.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and allow it to harden for... - 47.0152
Irish Tea Cake
1. Separate eggs, whites in large bowl and place yolks in small bowl.
2. Let whites warm to room temperature — 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add cream of tartar to egg whites and... - 47.012
Nell's Irish Boiled Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a pan, combine the sugar, margarine, fruits and water.
3) Boil for 20 minutes. Cool well.
4) To this, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour the batter into a loaf pan.
6) Bake for 45... - 46.9462
Irish Recipes By Category