- » Irish
Irish food is marked for its extensive usage of potato and beef. The Irish stew made of meat (mutton) potato and onion is the national dish of the inhabitants of this Island. Other typical Irish recipes include ... More »
Carrigaline Beech Smoked Cheese Pastry Shells
Try a delicious sweet appetizer for the next special occasion in your life. Chef Rachel makes pastry shells stuffed with smoked cheese. You can use any firm cheese or semi firm cheese from Ireland, so there is no hard and fast rule for ingredients. There is a... - 155.064
Colcannon Cakes (an Irish Favorite)
Corned beef and cabbage is the traditional dinner for Stain Patrick’s Day but if boiled cabbage just doesn’t do a whole lot for you than sizzle up this side dish of traditional Irish colcannon cakes instead of the bland boiled cabbage to serve with the... - 138.857
Irish Soda Bread.mpg
What we know of Irish Soda bread with the raisins and caraway seeds would be unknown in Ireland, although possibly it has made the trip back across the Atlantic by now! Watch Betty Bannerman Busciglio show you how to make the American version of the classic... - 136.564
Durrus Cheese Fillo Bites
The secret to a great starter is using a few ingredients. This is exactly what makes this Durrus Cheese and Quince Fillo Bites recipe. The ingredients are the star of this recipe. Watch this video for the details. Bon Appétit! - 133.151
How To Make Chocolate And Irish Cream Roulade
Adding a dash of the famous Irish cream can actually do wonders as far as a regular chocolate roulade goes. Don't believe us? Then watch Sue McMohan as she bakes what can only be described as a little piece of heaven! Did you say yummy? That would be an... - 130.013
Kerrygold Cashel Blue Grapes
This melt in your mouth, blue cheese made from pasteurized cow’s milk hails from Fethard, Co Tipperary, Ireland. The Grubb family began making this on their farm in 1984 . It is one of the best known of all the Irish farmhouse cheeses. I paired this with... - 126.6
Coolea Arugula Salad
The Willems family have been making Coolea on their farm in Macroom, Co Cork since 1979. They moved from the Netherlands to Ireland in the 1970’s. Gouda was impossible to get locally at the time so they wrote home for a recipe and the rest is history. This... - 122.455
Ardrahan Red Cabbage Salad
This lactic, pungent cheese from Mary Burns in Kanturk, Co Cork, Ireland has won ‘Supreme Champion’ at the British Cheese Awards. It was this cheese that inspired my recipe for Ardrahan Red Cabbage Salad. - 121.908
The Irish Gold Cocktail
It's Saint Patrick's Day and we've found gold in the form of Irish Whiskey with a splash of Orange Juice, Ginger Ale and a tad of peach schnapps. Watch and learn how to make the Irish Gold Cocktail from Derrick in this video. Cheers! - 119.196
Grilled Chocolate Cherry Pie With Irish Cream
Look that these unique cherry pies made on a grill. The video here is so impressive and the pies are so appealing. Why not prepare this delightful treat these holidays and surely all the kids would have a flavorful blast. See this amazing video and try out... - 118.99
Beef And Beer Shepard's Pie
Shephard's pie - a foodie's delight, can be prepared at home quite easily. Moreover, you can make it more splendid, by drizzling the beef and beer sauce on top. Want to know, how? Watch the video to learn the stepwise instruction and try your hands on. - 115.993
The Irish Candy Cocktail
Learn how to make the after dinner drink, the Irish Candy. It's a not too sweet, not too fruity - just perfect after dinner. This is a good drink to add to your cocktails repertoire. Cheers! - 112.822
Burren Smokehouse Irish Salmon Dip
1. In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until soft.
2. Add in the chives, horseradish, heavy whipping cream, lemon juice salt and pepper. Stir well.
3. Add in the salmon, turning lightly with a spatula.
4. Serve Salmon Dip with pita bread. - 109.158
Irish Whiskey Chicken Wings
Want to make your chicken wings taste really awesome - add Irish whiskey for marinating. But there are few more tricks to make the chicken wings truly unique and delicious. What are those? Well, to learn about those tricks, you have to watch the video. - 108.497
Rustic Irish Potato Casserole
Wow! This dish needs just 4 ingredients: layers of potato, tomato, onions and Irish Cheddar cheese. This Rustic Irish Potato Casserole is classic dish and it can be done in no time. Robin also tells you about some of the Irish potato history in this video.... - 107.088
St. Patrick's Day Irish Coffee
This video of St. Patrick's Day Irish Coffee doesn't only teach you a fabulous cocktail, but it also takes you on a historical tour of the birth of coffee. Watch this video to learn about good quality coffee and to make a great cocktail. - 104.218
Homemade Irish Soda Bread
For all those who love home baked bread, here is the famous Homemade Irish Soda Bread. It is simple, and bakes just beautifully. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 95.8508
Power-packed Irish Ninja
A perfect drink to kick start your drinking night with your buddies, this sake shooter is a groggy mix of Irish cream and sake. One shot at it and you will know how different it is from the regular lineup of cocktails. Follow the video recipe for more... - 90.9566
Delicious Wild Irish Rose
Need a drink for your St. Patrick's Day? Try this Irish whiskey cocktail that comes topped with lime juice and grenadine. You can also add some ginger ale further kick. Shake up all the ingredients together and treat yourself to a heady concoction. For... - 90.6265
Holiday Irish Fizz
You don't really have to wait till St. Patrick's Day to make this delectable drink. This minty colored drink is so sumptuous and Irish that you will feel like trying it every off and on. Grab your glasses and get stirring this delectable drink. - 88.5738
Thick And Meaty Irish Stew
On the lookout for a meaty and yummy stew that you can surprise your guests with? Then you must watch this video and learn to make an Irish stew so tasty that your guests wouldn't want to leave! - 88.2337
How about a side dish which is rich in nutrients? Then this traditional Irish dish is just the thing, based of cabbage and some mashed potatoes - 84.0723
Want to put together a perfect Irish tea? Then watch this video and learn to make the 3 things, tea and 2 types of sandwiches, that will make your get together a success for sure. - 72.4905
Raw Irish Cashew Cheesecake
All raw food eaters, check this out. In this video, Raw Irish Cheesecake is made with cashews, agave, and lemons. Give it a try and you might end up liking it. Enjoy! - 71.7598
Soda Brown Bread Irish Style
Are you in search of the classic Soda Brown Bread Irish Style? You have landed on the correct page. Watch the chef share this brilliant recipe now. You can easily replicate the procedure in your own kitchen and yes, don't forget to share it with your friends. - 59.3632
1. In a saucepan combine lamb, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and 4 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
3. Stir in potatoes, turnip, green beans, parsley, basil, and oregano.
4. Cover and cook for... - 48.9504
Irish Oatmeal Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey and 1 egg.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 48.6154
Irish Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and both sugars with an electric mixer, then stir in the egg and vanilla.
3) In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and stir into the... - 48.5997
Hearty Irish Beef Soup
1. In a bowl, soak lima beans overnight.
2. Clean beef bones with cold water.
3. In a large soup pot, place beef bones and add water.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Skim off any foam that rises to the top.
6. Season with salt and pepper.... - 48.2964
Solar Cooked Irish Bread
Irish Bread is a typical traditional bread to be had. This bread is cooked in the solar cooker and it turns out to be perfect! Watch this video demo for more . - 48.1342
Irish Freckle Bread
Irish freckle bread is a traditional Irish bread. It is served for Sunday morning breakfast. This bread is easy to make and has potatoes and raisins or currants in it. You can toast the Irish freckle bread easily and it can be frozen also. - 47.9553
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 47.2399
Irish Oatmeal Hermits
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.spread a thin layer of the oatmeal in a flat pan and toast it in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Set it aside to cool.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy with a... - 47.2223
Irish Tomato Soup
1) In a pot, melt butter and sauté onions and carrot.
2) Simmer and cook the carrot mixture for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the potatoes and mix briefly.
4) Stream in the chicken broth.
5) In a saucepan of boiling water blanch tomatoes for 30... - 47.1478
Irish Pound Cake
A wonderful fruity irish cake that's sure to make you smile - 47.0952
Irish Coffee Mousse With Praline
1) Take the baking sheet and butter it well.
2) For making the praline, take the sugar and water in a saucepan.
3) Cook on high heat and gradually add almonds.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and allow it to harden for... - 47.0152
Irish Tea Cake
1. Separate eggs, whites in large bowl and place yolks in small bowl.
2. Let whites warm to room temperature — 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add cream of tartar to egg whites and... - 47.012
Nell's Irish Boiled Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a pan, combine the sugar, margarine, fruits and water.
3) Boil for 20 minutes. Cool well.
4) To this, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour the batter into a loaf pan.
6) Bake for 45... - 46.9462
Irish Whiskey Cake
Irish Whiskey Cake is simply one of the most delicious and intoxicating desserts I have come across. I love this amazing Irish Whiskey Cake. You really have to try this Irish Whiskey Cake recipe. - 46.9256
Irish Coffee Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine granulated sugar, butter and 1/2 cup cocoa powder on medium flame until butter melts. Stir constantly.
4. Remove the pan from heat.
5. Add eggs... - 46.7139
Irish Celery Soup
Cut off base of celery, then wash and chop stalks and leaves.
Peel and finely chop potatoes and onions.
Melt butter in saucepan over a low heat.
Add celery stalks and leaves, potatoes and onions, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring to prevent... - 46.5456
Almost Irish Soda Bread
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter and flour a round 8 inch cake pan.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar into a large bowl.
Add the wheat germ and sesame seeds.
Using a pastry cutter, two knives, or your fingertips, cut in... - 46.517
Irish Coffee Gobs With Bushmills & Baileys Irish Cream Filling
This recipe came about when I was asked to come up with a signature coffee-flavored gob for a new coffeehouse in San Francisco. In my first attempt, I used brewed coffee in the batter, but dark hypno-swirls of java could be seen on top of the baked gobs.... - 46.4957
Irish Potato Soup
Irish Potato Soup is a unique and wonderful soup! Everyone who has had this soup has only praised it! Try this Irish Potato Soup recipe and you will understand why. - 46.3666
1. In a small saucepan, boil the turnip and potatoes in salted water for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
2. Drain the vegetables in a colander and allow them to dry in the steam
3. When cool enough to handle, peel potatoes and turnip... - 46.1048
Irish Applesauce Cake
1) Grease a pan.
2) Mix the flour, sugar, egg yolks, butter and rind together and divide into 2 equal parts.
3) Press 1 part into the pan.
4) Mix the applesauce and spices and spread over the dough.
5) Sprinkle in the remaining dough... - 46.0923
1) In a paper bag, put the cubed lamb and flour.
2) Shake well to coat the meat with the flour.
3) In a large heavy skillet or soup kettle, melt the butter or margarine.
4) To the hot oil, add the chopped onion and mushrooms.
5) Saute... - 46.0505
Irish Brown Soda Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, add the whole wheat flour.
3) Sift together the all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and sugar, and then mix into the whole wheat flour.
4) Add the margarine to this.
5) Gradually add... - 45.8407
Irish Fruit Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup margarine, the eggs, allspice, cinnamon, salt and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in raisins, orange peel and enough remaining flour to make dough easy to... - 45.8279
The Irish Lady's Rhubarb Tart
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Butter a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the tart pan.
Cover the dough with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove crust from the oven... - 45.8216
Beef With Colcannon
Cut the beef into chunks, discarding any excess fat.
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use it to coat the meat.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add half the beef and fry quickly until browned.
Remove with a slotted spoon and fry the... - 45.7163
Gangbang Irish Stew
Four hours before cooking, sprinkle meat with 1 cup wine and store in refrigerator.
Turn meat several times.
Reserve wine marinade.
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Brown meat in hot butter.
Remove to deep heavy saucepan.
Cook onion in fat... - 45.582
Irish Beef With Dumplings
1) Take dripping in a wok and fry bacon till golden brown.
2) Shift the content to a large saucepan.
3) Fry the meat in the remaining fat in frying pan. Shift the contents to the saucepan.
4) Cover the top of the meat with vegetables. To it add salt,... - 45.1504
Irish Stew With Parsley Dumplings
1 Thoroughly wipe the pieces of meat.
2 Remove any excess fat.
3 Roll them in the seasoned flour to coat.
4 In the bottom of a large saucepan, put a layer of meat followed by some onion, carrot, leek and potato and season... - 45.0115
Irish Oyster Soup
If you haven’t decided what to cook this Saint Patrick's Day, then try this Irish oyster soup recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your Saint Patrick's Day more delightful. This soup would be so tasty that the... - 44.8959
Stampy-irish Potato Bread
Stampy is a traditional name for one of the many Irish potato breads. This one is especially tasty and wonderful with Colcannon. - 44.8377
Irish Fruit Cake
This Irish Fruitcake tastes incredible ! Try this fruity spicy and nutty bakes for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Irish Fruitcake are welcome ! - 44.681
Irish Tea Brack
1) Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
2) Put fruit in a bowl and pour tea over the fruit.
3) Cover and leave overnight.
4) Beat eggs and stir into fruit mixture.
5) Add sugar, flour, baking powder and spices, mixing all together well.
6) Put... - 44.4543
Elegant Irish Colcannon
1. Take a saucepan and add potatoes, carrots, basil or thyme, onion and a tbsp of butter into it.
2. Pour enough milk or water to cover the bottom of the saucepan up to an inch.
3. Cover the saucepan and cook at low heat for about 10 - 15 minutes... - 44.4136
Colcannon is an easy mouth watering recipe. I am sure once you try this Colcannon dish, you will always crave for more. - 44.3763
Classic Irish Stew
1. Set out a large kettle or Dutch oven having a tight-fitting cover.
2. Have boneless lamb (shoulder) ready.
3. Cut meat into 2-in. pieces. To coat meat evenly, shake two or three pieces at a time in a plastic bag containing a mixture of flour, salt and... - 44.3275
Easy Irish Stew
1) In a casserole dish, combine lamb, hot water, carrots, potatoes, onion mushroom mix and bay leaf. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Cook covered again on medium power for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until lamb and... - 44.3145
Into a 4-quart casserole, arrange lamb, carrots and potatoes forming 3 separate layers.
In a bowl combine 2 cups hot water, soup mix and bay leaf.
Stir together until well blended.
Pour mixture over potatoes.
Cover with lid.
Cook on HIGH 10 minutes and on LOW... - 44.275
Ryan's Hope You Like It Almost Irish Stew
1 Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
2 In a plastic bag add flour and chicken pieces.Shake well.
3 In a skillet add butter and floured chicken cook until brown.
4 Add broth and all the vegetables along with the seasonings.
5 Cook on low... - 44.1327
Another traditional irish dish that is rich and packed full of meat and herbs - 44.1261
Bacon And Colcannon With Cider Sauce
1. Preheat the oven 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6-8 minutes until tender.
3. Strip the spring greens from the stems and shred the leaves. Steam... - 43.981
Irish Whiskey Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a small bowl, add nuts, finely crushed wafers, cinnamon and 1 tbsp brown sugar and butter and mix well for preparing crust.
3. Take a 9-inch springform pan and butter lightly, and add crumbs to 1½ inches up... - 43.9723
1. Pare potatoes and cut each into quarters.
2. In 1/2 inch boiling water, with 1 teaspoon salt, in medium saucepan, cook potato, covered, 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender and completely cooked and drain.
3. Return pan to low heat,... - 43.6481
Irish Soda Bread With Currants
1. Grease a baking sheet with baking spray or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar.
4. Cut butter or margarine into small cubes... - 43.4856
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water to cover for 10 minutes or until very soft.
Drain, mash and keep warm.
While the potatoes are cooking, cook the kale in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until very soft.
Drain and chop fine.
Heat... - 43.3772
Irish Lemon Pudding
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) Take a 7-inch souffle dish and grease it.
3) In a bowl, beat butter and sugar in a bowl till light and fluffy.
4) Separate the eggs and add the yolks to the creamed mixture.
5) Beat well to... - 43.0249
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 42.8582
Irish Boiled Dinner
1) Wash and pat dry the brisket
2) Into a large heavy pan, add the soup and seasonings (rosemary, bay leaf, garlic, peppercorns)
3) Cover and cook over a low flame for 3 1/2 hours
4) Add in the carrots, potatoes, celery and cabbage
5)... - 42.8058
Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake
Crush wafers in a food processor.
Combine cookie crumbs, sugar, and margarine. Stir well with a fork.
Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
Press the rest of the mixture evenly over the bottom and a little up the sides of an 8" spring form... - 42.6473
Irish Freckle Bread
Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine the potato water and margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquid is warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to dry ingredients gradually and beat... - 42.6092
Irish Stew Marcel
1) In a kettle, place the lamb cubes with the boiling water. Gently simmer for about 15 minutes.
2) Throw the water away.
3) In a slow cooker, put the bouillon, carrots, onion, turnips, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Add the blanched lamb.
4) Cover the... - 42.5889
Irish Whiskey Cake
Chock-full of raisins, lemon peel and spices. The light brown sugar and whiskey give this cake a mild butterscotch type of flavor. - 42.5406
Irish Stew With Ale
1. In a bowl, place the lamb cubes and sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper over them. Toss to coat.
2. In a large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, melt the butter.
3. Add the dredged lamb cubes and chopped onion and sauté, stirring... - 42.415
1. Wash and clean the meat; cut it into suitable sized pieces.
2. Using a knife, remove the onion peels. Divide the potatoes into 2 equal portions. Slice both thinly.
3. Fill a large saucepan with cold water in a way that it is only 1/2... - 42.3551
Irish Stew has a fine taste. Irish Stew gets its taste from mutton mixed with vegetable and bacon, flavored with pepper. Irish Stew is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 42.3319
Irish Ale Stew
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cut the beef slices into pieces about one inch by two inches.
Flour them lightly, brown them a few at atime in hot oil and put them into a large oven-proof casserole.
Add onions and garlic to oil in pan and brown them lightly,... - 42.3013
Irish Beef Stew
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 42.1403
In Dutch oven, brown lamb in hot oil.
Drain off excess fat.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in 4 cups hot water; pour over meat.
Bring just to boiling.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours or till meat is almost tender.
Add... - 42.0224
Ye New Irish Stew
In a 3-quart casserole stir together the lamb, onion, bouillon granules, thyme, basil, 1 3/4 , cups water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add bay leaf.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 8 minutes or till bubbly; stir.
Reduce power to 50%... - 42.0032
Irish Coffee Pudding
Irish Coffee Pudding is a tasty dessert that will definitely dazzle your guests. Though the Irish Coffee Pudding is a little work, it is definitely worth seeing the amazed expression of your guests while serving it. Try it for yourself! - 41.3485
Festive Irish Cream Cheesecake
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
Blend in 3/4 cup sugar and beaten egg yolks; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat 3 minutes.
Combine cream cheese... - 41.2206
Our Nanny's Honest Irish Stew
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Trim the excess fat from the lamb neck. Slice the neck into sections through the bones.
3) Peel the potatoes. Slice four of the potatoes into thin slices. Leave the remaining potatoes as it is.
4) In a... - 41.1457
Irish Brown Oatmeal Bread
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Grease a baking sheet or jelly roll pan.
Sift together the first 6 ingredients into a large bowl.
Stir in the oatmeal, currants, and caraway seeds.
Stir in the oil.
Add just enough buttermilk to make a soft dough.
Knead briefly... - 41.0844
A traditional Irish Dish, It has a wonderful taste the perfect change from normal mashed potatoes - 40.8898
Wild Alaska Salmon Colcannon With Lemon And Chive Butter
1. For lemon and chive butter, in a bowl, mis butter with lemopn zest, chives and mustard; place in the refrigerator and chill until ready to serve
2. In a saucepan, add water and a bit of salt, add potatoes to it and allow to boil for... - 40.8234
Irish Leek And Oatmeal Soup
Wash the leeks carefully.
Heat the butter in a saucepan, add the leeks and leave to 'sweat' for 5 minutes.
Add the milk'and stock, then sprinkle on the oatmeal and stir well.
Bring to the boil and simmer for about 15 minutes, until the oatmeal is... - 40.7893
Irish Coffee Dessert
Put cold milk in blender container and sprinkle gelatin over.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes.
Add hot milk; cover and process at STIR until gelatin dissolves (about 2 minutes).
Add sugar, coffee powder, whisky and liqueur.
Cover and process at... - 40.7517
1.Clean the meat.
2.Wash the onions and cut them in five rings.
3.Cut potato in half and make thick slices.
4.Take a saucepan, arrange alternate layers of meat and vegetables into it.
5.Add a sprinkling of salt and pepper to... - 40.7094
Irish Cream Of Potato Soup
Chop celery, onions and carrot; add water and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain through sieve (large tea strainer will work).
Stir bouillon cubes into strained vegetable-water.
While hot, pour over potatoes, stirring until dissolved.
Rub through strainer to make sure... - 40.4736
Sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger into mix- ing bowl.
Combine eggs, buttermilk, shortening and molasses.
Add egg mixture to dry ingredients all at once; beat for 3 minutes.
Pour into well-greased and lightly floured 9 x 9-inch pan.
Bake... - 40.4519
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take an 8-inch skillet, add 1 tbsp margarine or butter and green onion, cook till tender and keep aside.
3. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add boiling salted water in small amount and cabbage and cook, uncovered,... - 40.419
Irish Recipes By Category