- » Iranian Baking
Iranian Baking Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Iranian Baking recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Iranian Baking recipes.
Baked Rice Iranian Style Chelou
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a heavy 1 1/2-quart casserole, add 2 tablespoons melted butter and swirl to coat the caserrole.
3) Combine 1/2 cup rice and the egg yolk, Then evenly layer the bottom of the casserole with the... - 37.6147
Iranian Raisin Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350° F.
2) Grease a 9 ¼ x 5 ¼ x 2 ¾ inches loaf pan.
3) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, and baking powder and mix well.
4) Lightly beat eggs, add vanilla, and combine with the flour mix.
5) Mix in raisins and nuts and... - 45.0996
1. Combine brown sugar, oil and water in a large bowl with a wooden spoon. Stir in ground almonds, then the whole wheat flour, oats and salt until well blended and smooth.
2. Turn out onto a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; knead 5 minutes, adding only... - 28.824
Persian Cardamom Cookies
Beat together butter or margarine, vanilla, and powdered sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, beating until light colored.
Sift and measure cake flour, sift with cardamom.
Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until soft and well... - 34.0621
Persian Stuffed Eggplant
1. Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees C.
2. Take eggplants and cut it lengthwise into half, without tampering the stem.
3. Oil a baking sheet and place the eggplant with its chopped size down.
4. Cover and bake it at 375 degrees C for around... - 44.3239
Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale
Time to pamper your palate with this Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale recipe. I prepare this yummy dish for Breakfast every month or even more often.Do try this recipe of Persian Vegetable And Egg Timbale and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by... - 49.067
Cut dates crosswise.
Peel and slice apples.
Combine apples and dates with 1/2 cup granulated sugar and chopped pecans and put into a buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Mix flour, salt, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
Cut in butter until mixture is consistency... - 36.3294
Persian Molded Rice With Crisp Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Rinse the basmati rice thoroughly in cold water.
Soak it in cold water to cover by several inches for 30 minutes.
While the rice is soaking, peel and slice the potato as thinly as possible using a mandoline or the slicing... - 38.2888
Soak apricots in enough water to cover them.
Boil until soft, remove seeds and make a puree.
Remove and slice almonds, keep aside.
Wash and cook rice in milk for about 20 mins until rice is tender.
Remove from heat, add cream and simmer gently for fifteen... - 38.6095
1) Preheat the oven to at 300 °F.
2) Drain off the rice and soak again in warm salted water, for 3- 4 hours or overnight.
3) Drain the rice.
4) In a pot heat 4 cups of water, with little salt.
5) Add saffron to make the water turn... - 46.0154
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, add butter and olive oil over low heat.
3) SautÃ© onion and garlic for 5 minutes, until softened but not browned.
4) Increase the heat to moderate and add the chile,... - 43.7831
Bahraini Fish Recipe-وصفة سمك من البحرين
The recipe is very easy to prepare and cook. The sauce is very flavorful with all the ingredients in it. I used fresh white fish that is a local fish found abundantly in Bahrain, similar to grouper fish. - 107.036
Palestinian musakha is a show stealer of Arabic family meals. It is a great combination of chicken and bread making it a complete meal. The exotic flavors of Palestinian olive oil and pine nuts make it a favorite of family gatherings. Watch the video for... - 114.878