- » Iranian Appetizer
Iranian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of iranian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for iranian appetizer recipes.
1. In a pot of water boil the potatoes until fork tender and once done peel and grate the boiled potatoes and set aside.
2. Grate the onions; mince the garlic, set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, potato, onions, turmeric, lemon... - 123.643
1. Dice the onions, mince the garlic, and keep it in separate bowls.
2. Boil, peel and dice the potatoes also dice the hard boiled eggs and pickles, set it aside separately.
3. Clean and cut the celery, carrots into thin strips, roughly chop the... - 123.247
Showing you how to make a Persian soup called Ash-e Jo. - 119.551
You May Also Like!
A good tutorial on how to make kashk bademjan at home. This is a Persian treat, that is usually served as an appetizer. The main ingredients are eggplant, onion, garlic and kashk (which you can find in most Middle Eastern markets). - 125.942
Dolmeh Fil Fil
Hello everyone! I would like to share with you a Persian recipe called Dolmeh Fil Fil which is Stuffed Bell Peppers. This is a great dish to serve as an appetizer or main dish. This particular rice stuffing mix can also be used in Dolmeh Bademjan (Stuffed... - 0
Persian Rice Salad
1) In a pan, stir in the rice, cinnamon and allspice in heated oil until the rice is well coated.
2) Add water to the drained apricot syrup and level up to 250 ml; stir in to the rice, allow to boil, simmer covered for about 20 min until the liquid... - 41.0491
Hot Persian Yogurt Soup
1. Take a pot and add split peas, rice and water into it.
2. Boil the mixture and cook over low heat for about 2 hours until the peas turn tender.
3. Add spinach and salt and cook over low heat until the spinach gets cooked.
4. Add water to thicken... - 45.4362
Grilled Lamb Kebabs
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Grilled Lamb Kebabs recipe? This recipe of Grilled Lamb Kebabs is sure to receive rave reviews from all.
Kebab is a generic term used to refer to a number of meat dishes, ideally lamb dishes, from the Persian... - 53.0904