- » Instant Soup
Instant Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of instant soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for instant soup recipes.
Instant Chinese Hot Pot
Preparing a hotpot is no rocket science. It makes for a wonderful dinner idea when you have company over. Ideally eaten during winters, you can prepare it anytime and enjoy the freshness of seafood, meat and veggies over pleasant conversation with family and... - 118.558
Instant Mixed Vegetable Soup
Instant Chinese soup? Here is another great instant recipe from Ching’s! A wonderful mixed vegetable soup. Chef Vikas shows you how to make this the right way. Watch and learn. - 82.9279
Instant Pasta Soup
1.Take a large kettle, add the broth, pasta ,grains and vegetables. Mix well.
2.On a low to medium heat, let it cook properly
3.Once done,add seasoning
4.Let stand for a few minutes to help flavors blend
5.Serve fresh and hot - 39.4593
1. Take a 2 quart saucepan and add onion and broth.
2. Allow the mixture to be heated to boiling.
3. Take off from heat, add potatoes and stir.
4. Cover and keep aside for 8 to 10 minutes for the liquid to be absorbed completely by potatoes.
5. Stir... - 38.8878
Almost Instant Shrimp Soup
1)Saute onion in butter and add garlic, curry powder, orange zest and shrimp and stir well.
2)Pour it in the beer and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3)Just before 5 minutes of serving add frozen packet of... - 38.4107
Prepare potatoes according to package directions using 2-quart batter bowl.
Add instant bouillon to hot water and blend with cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and pepper.
Blend into instant mashed potatoes with wire whip to make a smooth... - 37.5456
Almost Instant White Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, cook sausage until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Add oil, onion, and garlic to saucepot and cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add beans and, using a potato masher, mash until about... - 34.6568
Instant Potato Soup
1) In a saucepan, add water, onion flakes and black pepper and allow to boil.
2) Turn off the burner.
3) While stirring, add in the potato flakes.
4) Garnish with crushed pepper and serve. - 34.1018
If you want to remove excess sweetness from the cabbage, put it in a wire strainer, run cold water over it, and press liquid out (discard liquid).
Combine cabbage, beets and liquid, onion soup, broth, water, parsley, pepper, and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil,... - 31.354
Instant Blender Borscht
Put 1 1/2 cups of the sour cream in the blender, with the lemon, salt, onion, and beets.
Cover and blend on high 15 seconds.
Add the ice, cover, and blend 10 seconds longer.
Pour into chilled soup cups or plates at once, and top each serving with a Utile of... - 26.9514