- » Instant Refried Bean
Instant Refried Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of instant refried bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for instant refried bean recipes.
Steak With Refried Beans
1. Cut beef into serving pieces. Prepare instant meat marinade as directed on envelope except — stir in catsup, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper sauce. Marinate steak as directed on envelope, using baking dish, I2x71/2X2 inches.
2. Cover steak tightly... - 28.4414
Cheesy Bean Dip
In saucepan soften onion in milk.
Add beans, cheese, and peppers.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Pour into small chafing dish.
Keep warm over candle or chafing dish burner. (Thin with more milk, if necessary.)
Serve with chips.
Makes 2 cups - 28.1652
Black Bean Soup
1. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, combine oil and onion. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until onion is deep golden (about 20 minutes). Add 1% cups (420 ml) broth (or 2 3/4 cups/ 650 ml if using instant beans).
2. Add tomatoes and their liquid... - 26.7537
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 96.0689
Bontona Hors D' Oeuvres
Bontona Hors D' Oeuvres - the flavor of cheese together with tostados and beans makes this dish yummier. I tried this juicy Bontona Hors D' Oeuvres last week and this was an instant hit. Try this Bontona Hors D' Oeuvres and accolades are sure to pour in. - 25.8249
New Mexico Chalupas
1 Prepare the masa dough: fluff the lard by beating with a wooden spoon or in the small bowl of an electric mixer on medium-high speed. Stir in the masa harina, or turn the mixer to low and add the masa and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2 Add the water a little at a... - 37.0842
New Mexican Chalupas
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
3. Add masa, and salt, slowly to egg mixture.
4. Add enough water to hold dough together.
5. Divide dough into 5 equal parts
6. Pat each part into a 5-inch circle on waxed... - 42.7744