Potato Corn Chowder
- » Instant Potato Corn Chowder
Instant Potato Corn Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of instant potato corn chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for instant potato corn chowder recipes.
Tuna Potato And Corn Chowder
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, mushroom soup, and water.
Stir in dill weed and black pepper.
Add corn, potatoes, and tuna.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 2... - 45.6604
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Chowder
1. Take a 3-or 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add scallion in hot margarine and saute the same until it turns soft in texture. It will take 1-2 minutes time for desired effect.
3. Now add flour to sautÃ©ed scallions and mix smoothly;... - 44.8793
Quick Corn And Clam Chowder
Combine reserved clam juice and enough water to make 2 cups.
Set clams aside.
Inlarge saucepan, combine clam juice mixture and margarine.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk, potato flakes, cheese, bouillon, basil, tarragon and salt; mix... - 45.1801
Seafood And Corn Chowder
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the broth, onion, potatoes, corn, flour, and 5 teaspoons of the dill weed.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 5 1/2 hours, or until the potatoes are just barely tender. Increase the heat setting... - 32.0888
Southern Corn Chowder
1) Cook the bacon till it is crisp. Drain it and reserve the drippings. Crumble the cooked bacon and set it aside.
2) In a stockpot or a 6-quart Dutch oven, cook the onions in 3 tablespoons of the reserved bacon dripping. Drain the... - 46.3557
Combine all ingredients and simmer 5 minutes. - 25.5947
Ham & Corn Chowder
In 2-quart casserole, combine green pepper and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 14 to 18 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring twice. - 38.2126
Melt margarine in a Dutch oven or heavy soup kettle.
Saute onion and potatoes in the margarine for about 5 minutes.
Add milk which has been mixed with powdered milk, corn, and paprika.
Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
In the last minute of... - 36.0521
If using fresh corn, use a sharp knife to cut off just the kernel tips from the ears of corn then scrape the cobs with the dull edge of the knife.
In a large saucepan combine fresh or frozen corn, potato, onion, water, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to... - 42.7796
Corn Chowder Soup
In 3-qt casserole combine soup, corn, milks, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High (10) 17 to 19 Minutes, stirring after 10 minutes, until hot.
Add chives and serve. - 34.1026
Turkey Corn Chowder
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add vegetables in the oil and fry the ingredients until carrot turns tender and crusty; the cooking process should take 5 minutes time.
3. Combine water, broth, and potato mix; stir the... - 44.8537
Corn And Fish Chowder
1. Cook bacon in a Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan,- crumble. Add onion to drippings in pan,- saute 5 minutes. Stir in thyme, broth, and baking potato,- bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add whole-kernel corn... - 32.2931
Satin Salmon Chowder
Satin Salmon Chowder has a grand taste. Satin Salmon Chowder gets its taste from salmon cooked with potatoes and chicken bouillon. Satin Salmon Chowder is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.8918
Cook onion and celery in margarine until soft.
Add clams and juice, corn and juice, salt, pepper and bayleaf.
Simmer 6 or 8 minutes.
Add milk, instant potato, and cottage cheese.
Stir thoroughly and bring back to simmer.
Taste and correct seasoning.
Pour into... - 40.0899
1) In a 2-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together the zucchini, onion, butter, and garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables become tender.
4) To this, add water,... - 44.9756
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add oil in it.
2. Heat the oil, add onions, celery, and peppers in it and cook for 3-5 minutes with occasional stirring method and against medium intensity of heat of burner. Continue cooking until the ingredients turn... - 48.9061