- » Instant Potato Bread
Instant Potato Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of instant potato bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for instant potato bread recipes.
Breading Tips Using Dehydrated Instant Potatoes
If you like to savor your meats with extra crunchy, crispy breading, potato flakes are your best bet. Potato flakes are any day a great alternative to messy cornflakes or even mashed potatoes. Not only do they serve as great binding agent, but the humble... - 116.807
Potato Bread In The Bread Machine
This is a wonderful loaf easily made in your bread machine. The only special ingredient required is some dehydrated potato flakes - it's a strange thing to add to bread but the resulting loaf has a Pot bread great texture and flavour. It's nice having a... - 109.195
Quick Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together yeast, 1 1/2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using amounts of water, milk, butter, and salt called for on... - 42.5579
Sourdough Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, combine yeast, 2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions.
Then stir in milk, butter, eggs, and starter; stir until blended.
Add potato mixture to dry... - 44.9373
Crusty Potato Bread
If you love trying out variety in bread, then this is for you. Here is the video recipe for a Hungarian potato bread! A great recipe which leaves you with a delicious crusty bread! - 113.388
Potato Light Bread
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
2) Follow the package direction to prepare instant potatoes.
3) In a large bowl, pour in warm water and add yeast to dissolve. Set it aside for 5 minutes.
4) Add sugar, salt, margarine, milk, and potatoes and combine... - 47.31
Old-fashioned Potato Bread
Make instant mashed potato for 2 servings as package label directs, using liquid but omitting butter and seasonings.
Measure 1 cup.
In large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water; stir until dissolved.
Stir in sugar and salt until dissolved.
Add 1 cup mashed... - 36.2702
Milano Potato Mould
This Milano Potato Mold is one of the yummiest mashed potato dishes that I've ever tasted ! Do try out this fabulous baked mashed potato and cheese dish with some savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Milano Potato Mold are... - 43.2078
Fried Potato Salad
Fried potato salad is surprisingly easy to make at home. This classic comfort dish gets a different kick when tossed with fried potatoes. This video recipe shows how you can make this typical potato dish at home in a snap. - 106.595
Quick Sweet Potato Biscuits
Prepare the biscuit mix according to package directions, adding the shortening and sugar.
Prepare instant sweet potatoes according to package directions and stir into the biscuit mixture.
Knead on a floured surface, then cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on a... - 25.9655
Indian Style Filled Bread Rolls
Trim crusts from bread with a sharp knife and set aside.
Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Dip each slice of bread quickly into a bowl of water, moistening both sides at once. Gently press each slice between both hands, flattening... - 38.764
Portuguese Sweet Bread
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, bring the 2/3 cup water to a boil.
Stir in potato mix and immediately remove from heat.
Stir in the 2/3 cup sugar, dry milk, and butter.
Let cool to 110°F (butter need not melt completely).
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, sprinkle yeast... - 42.4942
1) In a saucepan, mix potatoes with fat, milk, seasonings and egg, mashing potatoes well.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and make a smooth but a stiff mixture by pouring required water.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8... - 39.7585
1) In a saucepan, boil potato in water until tender.
2) Peel the potatoes, when still hot. Mash the potatoes and allow cooling.
3) Add cold water, oil and honey.
4) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
5) Let stand in a... - 46.4695
Potato balls stuffed with a savory mixture of coconut, chillies, ginger, sugar, nuts and raisins. This sweet and spicy Indian snack goes well on a rainy day and a hot cup of tea. - 101.997
Ham Potato Bake
Layer half the potatoes and half the carrots in a 2-quart casserole.
Stir together cubed ham, condensed mushroom soup, the 1/2 cup shredded cheese, milk, instant minced onion, and pepper.
Pour half the ham mixture over potatoes and carrots in... - 37.7441
Oatmeal Raisin Bread
Generously grease three 8x4 or 9x5-inch loafpans or large cookie sheet.
Heat apple juice to boiling; pour over raisins and margarine.
Cool to 120 to 130Â°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, potato... - 43.6111
Hamburger Potato Cheese Pie
Mix meat, salt, pepper, onion, bread crumbs soaked in milk, and egg.
Spread in greased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 35 minutes.Top with potatoes made according to package directions.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes... - 39.735
Holiday Cranberry Orange Bread
Cut the cranberries in halves.
Sift the flour, sugar, potato granules, baking powder, soda and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the eggs, water, orange juice, butter and orange peel.
Add to the flour mixture and beat just until blended.
Fold in the pecans... - 40.0247
Stuffed Potato Boats
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Stuffed Potato Boats and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 46.7025
Spoon Bread Spud Muffins
Spoon bread spud muffins are warm and crusty snack to offer. They are so easy to make and are a complete comfort food. Enjoy the spoon bread spud muffin little hot!! - 47.7994
Italian Potato Puff
Saute green pepper and onion in 2 table-spoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a small skillet.
Stir into mashed potatoes in a medium-size bowl.
Grease a 6-cup round baking dish evenly with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Sprinkle... - 38.076
Pumpernickel Bread ( Wheat, Rye, Corn )
This Pumpernickel Bread has become a regular lunch fare for me! This mixed grains bread is not only nutritiuos but also spicy. Serve up the Pumpernickel Bread with heaps of fresh green veggies topped with heaps of shredded cheese to your family and tell me hw... - 43.0551
Italian Potato Puff
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. In a small skillet saute green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft.
3. In a medium-size bowl, stir into mashed potatoes.
4. Grease a 6-cup round baking dish evenly... - 41.3205
Outdoor Cast Iron Hawaiian Braided Bread
Breads and bread rolls are very essential for dinners or dinner parties. Check out this recipe to make Hawaiian Braided Bread rolled in nuts in an outdoor cast iron oven. Great when had warm with fresh honey butter! - 121.238
Olive Chip Snack Bread
For topping, combine flour, cheese, eggs, butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce and olives; blend well.
Blend pancake mix, caraway seed and water; stir until a soft dough forms.
Spread in greased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
Spoon topping mixture over dough,... - 36.6129
Add instant onion to water called for when preparing potatoes according to package directions, and use 2 tablespoons less milk than directions specify.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add crab meat.
Shape mixture into bite-sized... - 36.5002
Potatoes Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In small saucepan, melt margarine; add onion. Cook over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes. Whisk in flour, chicken broth mix, and 3/4 cup water. Add mustard and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 33.3781
Mashed Potato Puff
1. Place water and butter in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; cover.
2. Microwave for about 2 minutes on HIGH, or until hot. Add milk; stir in remaining ingredients, except egg whites and crumbs. Beat well.
3. Beat egg whites in small mixing bowl until stiff... - 34.5521
Fish And Scalloped Potatoes
Using one 5 1/2-ounce package dry scalloped potato mix, place dry potatoes in a 2-quart casserole.
Add 1/2 cup shredded process American cheese, 2 tablespoons snipped parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped canned pimiento, and 1 teaspoon instant minced onion.
Sprinkle... - 26.3334
Meatballs With Potatoes & Carrots
In 12x8-in baking dish combine vegetables, water, bouillon, granules, parsley flakes, and bay leaf.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
While microwaving vegetables, mix remaining ingredients.
Shape into 14 to 16 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs... - 36.3942
Cream Of Potato Soup
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add first 9 ingredients to combine.
2) In a jar, add 1/4 cup half-and-half and flour. Tightly place the lid and shake thoroughly to combine. Set is aside.
3) Cover with a lid and microwave at HIGH for 4... - 46.275
Roast Chicken With Mashed Potato And Sausage Stuffing
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash, using a potato masher or electric mixer. Mix in milk until smooth. Measure and reserve 2 cups mashed potatoes; save any extra for another use.
2.... - 32.8872
Deep-fried Mashed Potato Balls
1. Grind sea salt into beaten eggs, to taste. Sprinkle beaten eggs with seasoned pepper, and set aside.
2. Place ½ cup cornstarch in a shallow dish; also place 1 cup fine, dry bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
3. Begin making your... - 119.979
Sausage Au Gratin
In covered kettle cook potatoes in boiling salted water to cover till tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and cool.
When cool enough to handle, peel and slice potatoes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl blend together cheese spread and sour cream.
Stir in instant minced... - 41.8256
Whole Wheat Bread
With more and more people turning to whole grain for nutrition, the demand for whole wheat bread has rocketed. Considering this high demand, this video recipe brings to you a healthy, nutritious way to bake whole wheat bread at home. Prepared with 100% whole... - 119.669
Rye Bread With Butter
Sprinkle yeast into the 1/2 cup warm water and stir until dissolved.
Add anise and caraway seeds to the 2 cups water, and heat water to boiling.
Pour 3/4 cup of the boiling water and seeds into a mixing bowl, add the instant potato, and quickly stir with a... - 44.1301
Country Egg Bread
1) Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, add scalded milk along with margarine, honey, salt, cereal, potato flakes, and dry milk. Mix everything together.
3) Dissolve yeast in warm water and mix it to cereal mixture.
4) Add... - 48.3669
Vegetable Corn Bread Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add milk, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil. Reduce heat,- simmer 5 minutes. Gradually add potato flakes to milk mixture,... - 37.0799
High Rising Bread
Heat the stock to lukewarm. Melt the butter in it, then add the potato flour 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking it in carefully to avoid lumps.
Turn the mixture into a large mixing bowl; add the rest of the ingredients in the order given EXCEPT for 5 cups of... - 37.9911
Classic Portuguese Sweet Bread
In a large mixing bowl, soften yeast in warm water.
Mix in potato flakes, sugar, melted margarine, salt, eggs, peel and raisins.
Add flour until dough is no longer sticky, about 7 1/2 cups.
Knead with dough hook 2 to 3 minutes or by hand 10 minutes, until... - 41.9853
Ham Potato Bake
Ham Potato Bake is something you gotta sure. I just love the potatoes and ham and it goes without saying that this Ham Potato Bake is one of my favorites. Just check out the recipe of the juicy and yummy Ham Potato Bake listed here. - 41.9406
Pa Dutch Potato Filling
In a Large mixing bowl, make mashed potatoes according to package directions (use real butter in the mashed potato mix).
Using real butter, Saute the chopped onion and celery in a large pan until starting to get browned.
Do not over cook.
Add the sauteed... - 35.6824
Oven Potato Sausage Lentil Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Rinse lentil and set aside.
3. Combine with potato sausage or Polish sausage, and carrots.
4. Add the 3 cups water; bring it to boil in a saucepan.
5. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 30... - 45.7474
Cheese Potato Tomato Casserole
1) Follow the package direction to prepare whipped potatoes.
2) Allow to cool slightly.
3) Add egg, salt, and minced onions to this.
4) Preheat oven to 350° F.
5) Use a buttered 9x12-inch rectangular baking dish to spoon the mixture.
6)... - 45.9634
Potato Topped Meat Loaf
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine ground chuck, pork, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, egg, milk.
Spread evenly in 10" by 6" by 2" baking dish.
Bake 40 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Meanwhile, make up one half package of whipped potatoes as label... - 47.3973
Ham Potato Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place half the potatoes and half the carrots in 2-quart casserole.
Combine ham, soup, 1/2 cup of the cheese, milk, onion, and pepper.
Pour half of the soup mixture over the potatoes.
Combine crumbs, remaining cheese, and... - 39.9605
Lahsooni Aaloo (garlic Potato)
With its mild garlicky flavor this recipe can be an instant crowd pleaser. It is a very good side dish with any kind of bread. - 0
Salmon Souffle With Potato
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Using 1 tablespoon of the butter, grease a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish and a 24- by 2-inch strip of heavy-duty foil.
Wrap the foil around the dish, buttered side in, to form a collar that extends 1 1/2 inches above the rim, and... - 43.8893
Lightly mix in a large bowl the ground meats, potatoes, 1/2 cup crumbs, egg, and a mixture of the salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
Shape mixture lightly into 1-inch balls.
Roll balls in remaining... - 38.7372
1 In a medium saucepan, add chicken broth, 1 cup water, the spinach and ham.
2 Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes and stir to separate the spinach.
3 Mix in instant potato and pepperoni.
4 Simmer for another 2 minutes or... - 36.5802
It would seem every Belgian family has a different way of making their Hutsepot. The debate centers on whether or not to add carrots, turnips, or a bay leaf. And, there is always lively discussion of whether to mash the vegetables or not. This is the way my... - 29.5776
Cheesy Patty Cakes
In medium skillet cook celery in margarine till tender.
Stir in water.
Bring to boiling; stir in instant mashed potatoes, egg, cheese, onion, parsley, and pepper.
Mix in turkey.
Shape into 12 patties; coat with crumbs.
Cook on hot greased griddle over medium... - 39.5101
Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls
Try this Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls, you will love it. Whole Wheat Crescent Rolls is full of flavor and tastes great. Superb! - 42.6701
Cape May Fish Cakes
The Cape May Fish Cakes are simply irresistible ! Make fish cakes with mashed potates, fish, dillweed and pepper suaces. Coat with egg and breading and fry them in butter or salad oil. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and just enjoy ! If you want to know... - 39.3015
Scalloped Deviled Ham
Trim crusts from bread; spread slices with deviled ham.
Arrange in greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with cheese and onion.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over top.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or till knife inserted comes out clean.
Let... - 33.9648
Ripe Olive Birthday Loaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the beef, bread crumbs, onion, marjoram, salt and pepper together.
Combine the egg and 2/3 cup milk and mix with the beef mixture thoroughly.
Shape into a 9 x 12-inch rectangle on sheet of waxed paper.
Drain the olives... - 42.2449
Quick Baked Swedish Meatballs
. 1. Mix ground meats in a large bowl. Add potatoes, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, egg, and a mixture of the salt, pepper, brown sugar, allspice, nutmeg, cloves and ginger; mix lightly.
2. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining bread crumbs. Put... - 30.6546
Bachelor's Life Saver
Mix all ingredients together except mashed potatoes.
Place mixture into bread pans.
Top with mashed potatoes.
Bake at 375° until done.
You now have a meat and potatoes meal.
This recipe makes enough for several meals, so freeze what you want and eat the rest... - 35.9865
In a large mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, milk and egg; mix thoroughly using a rubber spatula.
Crumble the ground meats into the bread crumb mixture and gently mix until thoroughly combined.
In a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic... - 43.7606
Baby Meat Loaf
Baby Meat Loaf is my own recipe for a healthy and tasty meat dish. The ham, beef, potatoes and eggs in this Baby Meat Loaf recipe perfectly blend with each other. And that is why I am so much in love with it! - 30.6056
Buried Gold Meat Loaf
In a bowl combine first 9 ingredients.
Flatten mixture on waxed paper; place hard-cooked eggs down the center.
Roll up, shaping into a loaf.
Roll in flour.
In a small roasting pan, brown on all sides.
Add the beef bouillon; cook slowly for 1 hour.(Add more... - 41.6936
How about a crunchy delight as a snack? Nothing as crunchier as the prawn tempura. Though it’s a Japanese recipe the Filipinos love to inculcate other cuisines to their palate as well. See this video to make this delightful prawns tempura! - 70.2033
Pour salad oil in a casserole, heat 2 minutes.
Fry beef, celery and onion in the casserole and cook 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add onion soup, water, catsup, mushrooms and mashed potato and stir well.
Sprinkle with allspice and chili powder.
Stir... - 45.5158
Supper Polish Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 1-quart shallow baking dish, add in a mixture of the cherry-pie filling and almond extract. Add a tablespoon of butter on top.
3) In a small bowl, mix the biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk.... - 41.7002
Baked Tuna Melt
1. Prepare 2 cups instant mashed potatoes with butter or margarine, salt, water and milk, following label directions.
2. Combine potatoes, tuna, eggs and cheese in a large bowl.
3. Butter a 4-cup baking dish, then sprinkle with crumbs. Fill with potato... - 33.0337
Hearty Salmon Pie
Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, except omit margarine or butter and use skim milk; set aside.
In a small saucepan cook carrot, sweet red or green pepper, and celery, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 2 to 3... - 42.1568
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instructions to make instant mashed potatoes using butter or margarine, salt, water and milk.
3) In a large bowl, add potatoes, tuna, eggs and cheese.
4) Grease a 4-cup baking dish with... - 44.7149
1. In a large heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the eggs.
2. Bring to a boil, stirring
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until spinach has thawed.
4. Cover pan and simmer another 5 minutes.
5.... - 38.9788
Crispy Onion Rings In Beer Batter
How about some alcoholic snacks? No, we are not talking about drinks here, we are talking about food. These Crispy Onion Rings in Beer Batter are a unique snack. View this video and you will understand its specialty. It remains crisp even after an hour of... - 127.796
Cottage Cheese Strata
1. Beat eggs well in a large bowl; stir in the milk, soup and melted butter or margarine. Pour 1 cupful into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
2. Place 6 slices of the bread in dish; drizzle another 1 cup of egg mixture over bread.
3. Mix cottage cheese, 1/4 cup of... - 34.344
Golden Nugget Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, place beef and sprinkle with Ac'cent.
3) Add remaining ingredients except instant potatoes.
4) With a fork, combine all the ingredients.
5) Mix with fork until blended.
6) Use a 10-inch... - 47.6406
Cabbage Patch Stew
Cabbage patch stew is a ground beef and cabbage stew that can be served as a main course for dinner. Cooked with celery and onions, the cabbage patch stew is flavored with garlic and marjoram and simmered to a finish. Topped with cooked potatoes, the cabbage... - 44.9305
Chicken Curry Croquettes
Combine soup, potato flakes, chicken, celery, parsley flakes, lemon juice, onion, curry powder and hot pepper sauce in a bowl.
Stir in eggs.
Place mixture in shallow pan, cover and place in freezer for 2 to 3 hours until partially frozen.
Prepare Coating... - 41.5614
Preheat oven to 450F.
Separate fillets and brush with lemon juice.
Sprinkle with seasoning salt and dredge with potato flakes.
Arrange in a shallow buttered bake pan.
Top each fillet with a thick slice of tomato.
Bake for 8 minutes.
Spoon tartare sauce over... - 34.3812
Poor Boy Casserole Supper
Combine the beef, vegetables and bread crumbs, then add the egg, salt and pepper and mix until well blended.
Shape into meatballs.
Brown in the shortening over medium heat.
Combine the soup, milk and rice in a casserole and add the meatballs.
Bake at... - 36.5962
Meat Loaf Pie
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix all meat loaf ingredients in mixing bowl; pat out in 9-inch round cake pan.
3. Bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven, drain off excess fat.
4. While meat loaf is baking, make mashed potatoes. Put water, milk margarine, and salt in... - 40.9872
Meat 'n' Tater
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and add beef into it.
3. Spray the monosodium glutamate over it.
4. Add milk, soft bread crumbs, egg, salt, dry mustard, pepper, thyme, and onion to it. Combine the ingredients... - 46.5398
Triple Vegetable Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a covered saucepan with salted boiling water, cook the potatoes and onions.
3) Drain the mushrooms and reserve the liquid.
4) In a saucepan, melt margarine, add in flour and chicken broth and cook... - 41.6881
Meat Loaf Vegetable Casserole
Put vegetables in 2-quart casserole and sprinkle with salt.
Mix remaining ingredients and spread on vegetables.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 1 hour.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 32.6721
1. In a medium heavy saucepan, combine the ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Place the pan on a low flame and heat until hot.
3. Stir the mixture often.
4. Pour the Tuna Dunk into a fondue pot, a chafing dish or warmed dip bowl.
5. Serve... - 33.1274
Mephisto Ham Dip
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients to the cheese and mix well till the mixture is thoroughly blended.
3) Serve the Mephisto Ham Dip at room temperature as a side dish to potato chips or crip fresh... - 29.9439
Meat And Vegetable Pie
1. Prepare the Vegetable Mixture: Place the frozen vegetables in a microwave-safe 8 x 8 x 2-inch square baking dish. Pour in the 1/4 cup water. Cover the dish with pleated plastic wrap. Microwave at Full Power for 7 minutes, stirring once. Drain the... - 40.0937
Quick Shepherd's Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F In a medium bowl place beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, water, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper; mix with hands until combined.
In a 9-inch pie plate press meat mixture over bottom and up sides to the rim, forming a shell.
Bake... - 44.5047
Gourmet Lentil Burgers
1. Place lentils, mashed potato, milk, egg, spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, curry powder and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix well.
2. Shape lentil mixture into eight patties and cook under a preheated grill for 5 minutes each side or until... - 37.6239
Meatball Okra Stew
This meatball okra stew recipe is a delicious keeper and always a plus in my cookbook! It is generally consumed as a yummy side dish. Use the freshest of meat meatloaf available to get a great meatball okra stew. Please try out this meatball okra stew... - 37.3128
Meatball Okra Stew
Here is a Meatball Okra Stew recipe that is sure to get you hooked to it!. This Meatball Okra Stew as an Appetizer is a winner! The Meatball Okra Stew is a glorious invention of the Asian cuisine. I prepare this Meatball Okra Stew with beef as the main... - 38.1962
In 3-quart casserole, beat egg with fork.
Mix in ground beef, bread, onion, salt and marjoram; mix well.
Shape into 20 meatballs and arrange in same dish.
Cook uncovered, 7 minutes rearranging and turning about halfway.
Drain off juices.
Add bouillon, onion,... - 43.8141
Beat the mashed rutabaga and potatoes together; set aside.
Blend the milk with cornstarch in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling over low heat; stir and cook about 3 minutes.
Stir in the salt, pepper, brown sugar, and mace. Add the hot mixture gradually to slightly... - 43.7425
Golden Nugget Pie
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Golden Nugget Pie - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Golden Nugget Pie is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 50.6463
Hungarian Beef Goulash
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook and stir beef in hot oil until brown, about 15 minutes; drain.
Add water, tomatoes (with liquid), onions, garlic, paprika, salt, bouillon, caraway seed and pepper.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to... - 41.4457
Moravian Coffee Cake
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in water.
Stir in egg and mashed potatoes; mix well.
Add hot roll mix; beat well.
Cover and let rise till double, about 45 minutes.
Stir down; spread evenly in greased... - 39.7763
Planked Beef Dinner
1. Mix ground beef slightly with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; shape into a rectangle, 7x5; press pepper into each side of meat. Place on rack in broiler pan.
2. Broil, 4 to 5 inches from heat, for 10 minutes; turn; broil 4 minutes longer. Place on a large ovenproof... - 33.2632
Planked Veal Saute
1) Separate eggs and place the whites in a pie plate. Keep aside the yolks in a cup for later use.
2) Beat the whites till frothy and place bread crumbs in a second pie plate.
3) Dip the veal pieces into the egg white, and then coat well with the... - 42.3413
Planked Beef Dinner
1) Follow label directions to cook green beans and keep hot, draining well.
2) Combine ground beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and figure into a 7x5 inch rectangle.
3) Into each side of meat, pack pepper and keep on rack in broiler pan.
4)... - 44.9646
Country Style Pork Pie Dinner
1. To prepare cabbage, wash,trim and break the peices into shreds.
2. Take a large saucepan, add water and salt, and bring to boil. Stir in cabbage, allow to cook for 5 minutes till semi-cooked and crisp. Drain well.
3. Add 2... - 48.3656
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven to a moderate 375° F.
2) FOR THE MEAT CRUST: Take a 9-inch pie plate and combine onion, bread crumbs, egg, milk, catsup, thyme, mustard, pepper and salt. Mix well. Add meat and create a pie crust layer along the bottom... - 48.2248
Stewed Tomatoes With Oregano
1 Cut whole tomatoes into pieces.
2 In a pan, add the tomato pieces along with oregano leaves, basil leaves, onions, salt, pepper and sugar.
3 Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer, uncovered,for 15 minutes.
4 Stir in butter.
5 In a... - 44.7786
1) In a shallow dish, arrange the bread slices in a single layer. Pour milk over the bread to completely soak the. Let stand for about 10 minutes. With a fork, shred the bread slices apart.
2) In a large bowl, add meatloaf mixture, half a can of... - 42.0848
Meat 'n' Tater Pie
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Meat 'n' Tater Pie - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this lip-smacking recipe! - 51.1525