- » Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
Instant Nonfat Dry Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of instant nonfat dry milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for instant nonfat dry milk recipes.
Nonfat Whipped Topping
Put a bowl with nonfat milk in the freezer until ice crystals begin to form, about 15-20 minutes.
Chill the beaters.
With an electric mixer at high speed, beat the nonfat dry milk solids into the nonfat milk for 2 minutes, until soft peaks form.
Add the... - 25.542
Calorie Counters Crepe Batter
Combine ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
Beat with electric mixer, blend in a blender, or whisk until smooth.
Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
If batter separates, stir gently before cooking.
Cook on upside down crepe griddle or in traditional pan - 26.7013
Instant Cocoa Mix
Combine ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
Store cocoa mix in an airtight container.
To serve, place 1/3 cup mix in a cup.
Add 1 cup boiling water, and stir well. - 23.8166
Easy Blueberry Muffins With Non Fat Dry Milk
These Blueberry Muffins just happened to redefine my breakfast pleasure ! An irresistible berry treat in the morning is sure to set your moods high and start off your work with a new enthusiasm. Just try out these marvelous Blueberry Muffins and tell me if... - 33.9228
Banana Pineapple Milk Shake
Combine all ingredients in container of electric blender; process until frothy.
Serve shake immediately. - 20.0211
Milk And Honey
Beat eggs until thick and piled softly; add honey gradually, beating constantly until blended.
Stir the dry milk into a mixture of apricot nectar and juices until dissolved.
Add gradually to egg-honey mixture; beat until foamy.
Chill and beat again before... - 28.2655
Banana Pineapple Milk Shake
1. In the container of electric blender add all ingredients.
2. Process until frothy.
3. Shake well before serving. - 36.2571
Hot Cocoa Mix
Hot Cocoa Mix has a fine taste. Hot Cocoa Mix gets its wonderful taste from cocoa and milk powder. Hot Cocoa Mix is used by many across the world. - 15.5193
Chai Tea Mix
Combine all ingredients.
Store in a glass jar.
To prepare tea, spoon 3 to 4 heaping teaspoons of mix for each serving in mug and fill with 1 cup very hot water.
For a creamier chai, use half milk and half water. - 33.6433
Peanut Butter Chews
Combine peanut butter and honey and blend well. Add raisins, if desired. Add enough instant nonfat dry milk to make a consistency that will cut with a knife and hold its shape. Press into a greased cake pan or pie plate and chill. Cut into squares to serve,... - 17.0329
In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the flour, baking powder, dry milk, and salt.
Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart glass or plastic container.
Cover tightly and store in the refrigerator.
Magic Mix will keep for about a month. - 28.1361
This Confetti Chowder tastes fabulous ! Try this smoked sausage links and vegetables soup and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this confetti Chowder are welcome ! - 38.722
Non Fat Whipped Topping
1) In a small metal mixing bowl, freeze nonfat milk for about 15-20 minutes until ice crystals begin to form.
2) Allow the beaters from mixer also to be chilled.
3) Whip nonfat dry milk solids into nonfat milk with a hand held electric... - 35.3229
Easy Vanilla Frosting
1 In a small bowl, add egg white and beat until foamy.
2 Blend in cream of tartar, beating constantly.
3 Add in honey and vanilla and stir well.
4 Beating gradually, add in the nonfat dry milk.
5 Use as desired. - 31.6111
Instant Spiced Cocoa Mix
Combine cocoa, sugar, spices, and salt in small bowl.
Add nonfat dry milk powder, and mix until well blended.
Store in covered 1-quart container. - 28.938
Garlic Dill Buttermilk Dressing
Combine buttermilk, milk powder, and mayonnaise in a small bowl; chill 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Add vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 27.68
Homemade “instant” Hot Cocoa Mix
Have you ever met a kid who didn't welcome a hefty mug of rich hot cocoa on a chilly morning or after a day in the snow? For those of you that wonder what “real” difference it makes to use a homemade mix instead of a store-bought one, I urge you to try... - 34.8104
Mock Whipped Cream
1 Place a large bowl and beaters in the refrigerator and chill.
2 In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3 Add in honey and stir to mix.
4 In the chilled bowl, add ice water, nonfat dry milk, and vanilla.
5 Beat the... - 35.1077
Put eggs, water, milk, sugar, rum extract, vanilla, nutmeg, and 6 ice cubes into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth.
With motor on, remove feeder cap and gradually add remaining ice cubes.
Continue to process until... - 38.3449
Peanut Butter Chews
Mix all ingredients together.
Press /2-inch thick in pan.
Cut into pieces. - 22.0352
The low fat yogurt is a homemade yogurt recipe for preparing yogurt. Made with milk and milk solids along with some natural yogurt, the yogurt is left to form and is best refrigerated after it has set to serve later. - 31.8331
Fruity Ice Froth
Combine strawberries and 1/2 cup of the orange juice in the blender.
Whirl until smooth and set aside.
Combine remaining orange juice and dry milk in a large bowl.
Beat with an electric or rotary beater until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice... - 31.7494
Spanish Lemon And Lime
Stir the dry milk into the cold milk until blend ed.
Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Add the lime juice and sherbet and beat with hand rotary or electric beater until foamy.
Pour foamy beverage into a pitcher or individual glasses over part of the crushed... - 33.9916
Everyday Cream Sauce
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients except water; mix well.
Add water slowly, stirring well.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Serve. - 37.703
Tahitian Cream Cooler
Blend first 5 ingredients.
Add ice cubes a few at a time until completely blended.
Mixture should be smooth and creamy. - 29.107
Almond Pots De CrÃ¨me
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium bowl, stir the nonfat dry milk in water until dissolved.
3) Stir in the honey, vanilla and almond extracts, blend well.
4) Whisk a little mixture into the beaten eggs, then whisk into the... - 41.531
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in a medium-size bowl until frothy.
Beat in honey and vanilla.
Gradually beat in dry milk.
If icing is not firm enough, add more nonfat dry milk. - 22.9416
Easy Cake Mix
Sift ingredients together in about 6 batches, alternating ingredients.
Sift 2 more times to blend.
Cover tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation time: 10 minutes - 24.9002
Combine all ingredients in blender and whirl until frothy. Pour into chilled glasses and serve at once. - 17.5038
Rolled Oats Mix
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Store in a tightly covered container. - 20.3427
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process 30 seconds.
To store, refrigerate mixture in a covered container up to 1 week, or freeze in an airtight container up to 1 month. - 20.7959
Quick And Easy Yogurt
1) In measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1 tablespoon water to soak for 3 minutes, or until it has absorbed the moisture and is translucent.
2) Pour in enough boiling water to the gelatin mixture to measure 1 cup.
3) Add sugar and stir... - 40.3677
Make Your Own Yogurt
1 Soften gelatin in 1 tablespoon cold water in a large glass or ceramic bowl; stir in 1 cup boiling water and sugar until dissolved.
2 Add dry milk, evaporated milk, yogurt and 3 cups lukewarm water; stir until well blended. Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
3... - 28.7692
1. In medium bowl soak gelatin in cold water and let stand few minutes minute to soften.
2. Add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Blend in the yogurt.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set and... - 44.235
Apricot Bran Chews
Combine bran cereal and water in a small bowl; set aside.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; add egg and beat until fluffy.
Mix in honey, vanilla, and cereal mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder,... - 39.0715
1) In a blender container, process all the ingredients except ice cubes until smooth.
2) With the blender on, gradually add ice cubes, process after each addition until the ice is dissolved and the mixture is smooth and thick.
3) Pour equally... - 36.194
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients except ice cubes until smooth, scraping down the sides occasionally.
2) With the blender on, gradually add ice cubes, process after each addition until the ice is dissolved and the mixture is smooth and... - 34.4343
1. In a mixing bowl lightly beat eggs with a wire whisk; gradually beat in milk mixture.
2. In a microwave proof-mixing bowl combine together milks, milk powder, vanilla, sugar, lemon peel, and nutmeg and stir to dissolve the milk powder.
3. Microwave... - 45.3178
Low Fat Dessert Topping
1. Pour skim milk into mixing bowl.
2. Place bowl and beaters from electric mixer in freezer until the milk becomes slushy, 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Beat nonfat dry milk into skim milk in bowl for 4 minutes or until soft peaks form.
4. Add honey and vanilla and... - 25.8774
Place all ingredients in blender, and blend at low speed. - 25.5294
French Vanilla Coffee Mix
Combine first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until powdered.
Transfer mixture to an airtight container.
Add vanilla bean.
Cover tightly, and store at least 5 days.
Remove vanilla bean before... - 25.9364
Basic Quick Sweet Dough
Heat water and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 3 cups (750 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, dry milk, salt, eggs, and warmed mixture.
Mix with Doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes. (It may be necessary to scrape... - 35.4465
Whole Wheat Pancake Mix For An Army
This Whole Wheat Pancake Mix For An Army is great to eat. The Whole Wheat Pancake Mix For An Army recipe I have furnished below is more than delicious. Get your hands on it soon! - 32.4774
Place blueberries, dry milk, yogurt, water, honey, and vanilla in a blender and process until smooth. - 27.2165
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Blend until frothy. - 31.1176
Pour orange juice concentrate into blender.
Add instant milk and blend until mixed.
Add vanilla and ice cubes and blend on high speed until smooth. - 29.8532
Hot Chocolate Mix
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Put in a large airtight container.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 6 months.
Makes about 17 cups of hot chocolate.
To make one cup of hot chocolate, add 3 tablespoons mix to one cup of hot... - 32.3213
Low Calorie Gravy
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and comes to a boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 34.3118
Multi-purpose Baking Mix
1. Combine flour, dry milk solids, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. Cut shortening into dry ingredients with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3. Store in tightly covered container in a cool place.
4.... - 23.1584
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar together until frothy.
Beat in honey and vanilla.
Slowly add dry milk, beating until stiff and glossy.
To achieve desired color, add a few drops of natural food coloring. - 22.9785
Cinnamon Chocolate Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine chopped chocolate, sugar, dry milk powder, water and cinnamon.
Stir constantly over low heat until smooth.
Makes 1/2 cup sauce, about 35 calories per tablespoon. - 27.5115
1. Chill small bowl and beaters.
2. Combine milk powder with ice water in bowl.
3. Beat until stiff.
4. Add sugar and vanilla. - 23.7674
Oatmeal With Prunes & Raisins
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 8 to 10 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring after half the time. - 26.6462
Rolled Oats Mix
1. Combine the first five ingredients in a large blender
2. Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Store in a tightly sealed container till done
3. Use as a topping - 30.8151
Raisin Rice Pudding
Heat 2 cups water to boiling.
Stir in rice, salt, raisins, and butter; lower heat.
Cover; cook 30 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Mix dry milk and sugar.
Mix in 1 cup warm water until smooth.
Add milk mixture and vanilla to rice.
Stir over low heat until hot.
Cool... - 42.915
Poppy Seed Milk Rolls
1) With a measuring cup sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl,... - 46.1684
Yogurt is simply a delicious recipe. A mouth watering Yogurt will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe on every get together! - 30.7097
1. Thoroughly mix gelatin and sugar in a saucepan.
2. Stir in milk, then the instant nonfat dry milk and cinnamon candies.
3. Stir over low heat until gelatin and candies are dissolved.
4. Take the pan off the heat and let the mixture cool slightly,... - 38.0466
Bran Refrigerator Rolls
Pour boiling water over bran; set aside.
Heat 1 cup (250 ml) water and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 3 cups (750 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, dry milk, salt, eggs, warmed mixture, and bran mixture.
Mix with doughmaker... - 43.0398
1. Mix the skim milk and the nonfat dry milk together.
2. Stir in the orange juice concentrate and the crushed pineapple.
3. Pour into a shallow metal pan, such as an ice-cube tray without the dividers, baking tin, or other freezer-safe bowl, and freeze.
Stir... - 29.0715
Quick And Easy Cheddar Sauce
In small saucepan combine skim milk and milk powder and heat to just below the boiling point; remove pan from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted. - 21.7657
Amaretto Velvet Frosty
1. Combine skim milk and nonfat dry milk powder; stir well. Add amaretto and next 3 ingredients. Place half of milk mixture in container of an electric blender.
2. Add enough ice cubes to bring mixture to a 4-cup level; cover and process until smooth. Pour... - 28.8595
Amaretto Velvet Frosty
Combine skim milk and nonfat dry milk powder, stirring well.
Add amaretto and next 3 ingredients.
Place half of milk mixture in container of an electric blender.
Gradually add enough ice cubes to bring mixture to a 4-cup level; cover and process until... - 31.5573
The chicken meringue is a vegetable and chicken preparation, roasted in the oven. This is a chicken casserole recipe, topped with a egg and milk mix flavored with chervil and cream of tartar. Baked with the egg and milk meringue topping, the chicken meringue... - 47.959
1. Thoroughly mix the gelatin and sugar in a large saucepan. Stir in the milk and then the nonfat dry milk. Stir over low heat until sugar and gelatin are dissolved. Set aside to cool.
2. Turn strawberries and kirsch into an electric blender container; add... - 32.4742
Melt the butter in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, then add the mushrooms and onion.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Remove the mushrooms and onion from the butter and remove the pan from the heat.
Add the flour and nonfat dry milk and mix well.
Stir in the broth gradually and... - 33.1627
Spicy Butterscotch Pudding
1) In a heavy saucepan, blend together pudding mix, dry milk, and spice.
2) Mix beer and water with the mixture stirring till done.
3) Cook over medium heat till the mixture boils.
4) Pour the mixture into 4 pudding dishes.
5) Cover the surface with a... - 39.1812
Grandma's Wholesome Candy
This Grandma's Wholesome Candy is a snacks. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Grandma's Wholesome Candy recipe and share your feelings with us! - 30.6254
1. Combine cucumber, parsley, green onion, instant milk, water, lemon juice, salt and red-pepper seasoning in an electric-blender container; cover. Whirl until foamy and creamy-smooth.
2. Pour into small juice glasses. Garnish with a sprig of parsley, if you... - 28.366
Salad Dressing For Fruit
Combine pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice, lemon juice, honey, and egg in a small heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and coats a spoon.
Set mixture aside to cool.
Pour dry milk powder into a small... - 31.3554
Place cocoa, dry milk, skim milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a blender or food processor and process for 30 seconds.
Pour cocoa mixture into a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a double layer of plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Uncover... - 32.6123
Basic Sourdough Starter
Rinse 1 1/2- to 2-quart glass or ceramic bowl with hot water several minutes and wipe dry.
Combine water and dry milk in bowl, stirring until milk is dissolved.
Blend in yogurt.
Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in warm draft-free area until consistency... - 29.6812
Creamy Beer Cheese Sauce
1) In a skillet melt butter and add flour and seasonings.
2) In a bowl mix dry milk with 1/3 cup beer.
3) Gently add remaining beer to flour mixture.
4) Stir and cook the mixture till thick and bubbly.
5) Mix thoroughly cheese and creamer till... - 42.6433
Beat eggs in mixing bowl until well blended.
Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract; beat well.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes until light golden brown. - 34.6338
Raised Corn Bread
Mix the buttermilk and sugar and cool to lukewarm.
Add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
Sift cornmeal, whole wheat flour, salt and milk together and stir in wheat germ.
Add eggs and drippings to milk mixture and mix well.
Stir in the cornmeal mixture.
Pour... - 38.9659
White Vegetable Puree
Simmer potatoes and turnips in 1 1/2 inches water in a large covered saucepan until tender (about 20 minutes).
Drain vegetables; reserve cooking liquid.
Puree vegetables with milk solids, milk, salt, pepper, and butter in a food processor or blender.
Add... - 33.7472
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
Combine milk, honey, peanut butter, and milk powder in a medium saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Combine cereals in a large bowl.
Pour peanut butter mixture over... - 35.8531
Banana-sweet Potato Bake
Puree sweet potato, bananas, water, milk solids, egg yolks, honey, ginger, and rum in a food processor or blender.
Pour into a mixing bowl.
Beat 4 egg whites until stiff but not dry peaks form.
Fold into sweet potato mixture.
Spoon into a lightly oiled 9x5x2... - 40.6959
Cocoa Mix has a piquant taste. The dry milk and cocoa gives the Cocoa Mix a sizzling taste. Cocoa Mix is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 18.9251
Peanutty Coconut Candy
In a medium-size bowl, mix together honey, peanut butter, and vanilla until well blended.
Mix in oats, dry milk, 1/4 cup coconut, and enough orange juice to just moisten all ingredients. (The oiliness of the peanut butter will dictate how much orange juice is... - 25.5649
1. Combine egg white, dry milk, and water in a bowl; beat until fluffy. Add sugar and lemon juice gradually, beating until mixture is stiff. Beat in egg yolk until mixed. Fold in raspberries.
2. Turn mixture into a 1-quart refrigerator tray and freeze until... - 26.8648
Place dry milk in a sterilized quart jar.
Blend in 1 cup lukewarm water.
When thoroughly mixed, fill the container almost to the neck with additional lukewarm water.
Finally, stir in yogurt gently but thoroughly.
Place plastic wrap on lip of jar... - 28.1437
Frozen Lemon Custard
Mix the lemon juice and rind, sugar, salt, and yolk of egg.
Put in a bowl the egg white, water, and dry milk and beat until the mixture stands in peaks.
Gradually beat in the lemon mixture.
Put in 1-quart freezer tray, sprinkle the crumbs on top, and... - 36.4403
Peanut Butter Squares
Butter an 8-inch square pan; set aside.
In top of a double boiler over boiling water, combine butter and peanut butter.
Stir until butter melts.
Add corn syrup, water and vanilla.
Combine powdered sugar and dry milk.
Gradually stir sugar mixture... - 41.0026
Place liver, cornmeal, dry milk and seasonings in paper bag and shake.
Melt butter in non-stick skillet.
Fry liver sticks 2 to 3 minutes until browned on both sides. - 27.7754
Pumpkin Surprise Pie
Combine marshmallows, pumpkin and seasonings in top of double boiler.
Heat over boiling water until marshmallows are melted; cool.
Combine milk pow- der and 1/2 cup cold water; chill until icy crystals form.
Whip milk mixture until stiff.
Fold in pump- kin... - 38.0897
Vanilla Pots De CrÃ¨me
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium-size bowl, mix together milk, water, and honey.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour a little of the mixture into eggs.
Return to bowl, and blend.
Spoon mixture into 6 ovenproof cups.
Place a shallow pan on middle shelf of oven.
Arrange... - 33.8747
Strawberry Yogurt Frost
Cut frozen block of strawberries in half.
Put milk, yogurt, water, strawberries, and vanilla into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth. - 29.8606
Skil A Roni Meatballs
Mix the beef, onion, green pepper, milk and seasonings thoroughly and shape into 12 balls.
Brown in hot oil in a large skillet and drain off fat.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix with meatballs.
Cover and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes. - 31.4581
1. Take a medium sized bowl and mix beaten egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla and honey.
2. Gradually add milk and keep beating till egg whites reach stiff peak stage and glossy in appearance. You can add colour while beating to get a desired... - 28.0899
Nutter Butter Cookies
Beat apple butter, peanut butter and vanilla together in mixing bowl.
Add milk, flour, cinnamon and raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Flatten with tines of a fork.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 10 minutes. - 36.154
Oatmeal With Prunes And Raisins
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 10 minutes, or until desired consistency, stirring after half the time. - 37.2072
Seasoned Dark Green Sauce
The seasoned dark green sauce is a lightly cooked and pureed sauce made with nutritious leafy spinach. Flavored with garlic, tabasco sauce and anchovy paste, you can use this sauce for cooking or garnish or as a dip. - 32.2275
Cover bottom of a 9 inch pie plate with apricots; arrange carrots in spoke design over apricots.
Mix remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; pour over carrots.
Bake at 325Â°F about 45 minutes, or until set.
Cut into wedges to... - 33.3092
Basic Mousse With Variations
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Set over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved (about 3 minutes).
Pour gelatin mixture into a food processor or blender container; add remaining ingredients except ice... - 33.5
Pina Colada Slush
Combine banana and lemon juice; toss gently to coat.
Place banana slices on a baking sheet.
Cover and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Combine banana, pineapple juice concentrate, and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until... - 33.6331
Meatballs Baked In Mushroom Sauce
Combine all the ingredients except the Mushroom Sauce and mix thoroughly.
Shape into balls and place in a baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Pour the Mushroom Sauce over the meatballs and bake for 20 minutes longer, basting once during baking. - 32.3292
Chocolate Banana Shake
Combine first 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process chocolate mixture 30 seconds or until well blended.
With blender running, add enough ice cubes, one at a time, to make 2 cups chocolate mixture; process until smooth. - 29.5141