- » Instant Cocoa Mix
Instant Cocoa Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of instant cocoa mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for instant cocoa mix recipes.
Instant Cocoa Mix
Combine ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
Store cocoa mix in an airtight container.
To serve, place 1/3 cup mix in a cup.
Add 1 cup boiling water, and stir well. - 23.8166
You May Also Like!
Instant Spiced Cocoa Mix
Combine cocoa, sugar, spices, and salt in small bowl.
Add nonfat dry milk powder, and mix until well blended.
Store in covered 1-quart container. - 28.938
Homemade “instant” Hot Cocoa Mix
Have you ever met a kid who didn't welcome a hefty mug of rich hot cocoa on a chilly morning or after a day in the snow? For those of you that wonder what “real” difference it makes to use a homemade mix instead of a store-bought one, I urge you to try... - 34.8104
Instant Spiced Cocoa
Blend Instant Spiced Cocoa Mix with boiling water.
Then fill the cup with more hot water. - 22.3731
Instant Drink Mix
Combine all ingredients in electric blender.
Blend at high speed to thoroughly mix.
Cold: Pour ice water into a tall glass.
Add 3 tsp (45 mL) instant drink mix and stir briskly to dissolve completely.
Hot: Place 3 tsp (45 mL) of instant drink mix in a... - 26.6947
Instant Hot Cocoa
Combine cocoa and sugar or cocoa mix with a small amount of milk in a cup or mug.
Stir to make a smooth paste.
Stir in enough milk to fill cup 2/3 full.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until hot, but not boiling - 23.7526
Instant Cocoa Coffee
How to make instant cocoa coffee? There's nothing difficult here and you can stir up this instant cocoa coffee in a minute's time. Learn to like your coffee. - 24.4852
1. In a 2 cup microwaveproof mug or cup, combine milk and cocoa.
2. Heat for about 2 minutes in the microwave until hot but not boiling, stirring once.
3. Top with marshmallows and serve immediately, stirring before drinking. - 27.6805
Delicate Instant Cocoa Torte
Beat cream cheese, water and vanilla until smooth.
Add cocoa mix, and beat well.
Fold cream into cocoa mixture.
Spread about 3/4 cup filling on each of the 3 plain meringue layers.
Stack on top of each other.
Top with nut-trimmed circle.
Flute the top layer... - 30.8914
Instant Hot Cocoa
1. Empty the cocoa envelope into an 8-oz. mug or cup.
2. Pour hot water and stir well.
3. Microwave for 1 minutes until piping hot.
4. Stir and top with marshmallows or whipped topping, if desired.
5. Serve immediately while hot. - 30.6515
1. Empty the coffee mix into an 8-oz. mug or cup.
2. Stir in hot water until well blended.
3. Place cup in the microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, until liquid is piping hot.
4. Remove and give a good stir
5. Top with marshmallows or... - 34.656