- » Instant Chocolate Pudding
Instant Chocolate Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of instant chocolate pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for instant chocolate pudding recipes.
Peanut Chocolate Pudding
With rotary beater, beat peanut butter with milk.
Add pudding mix; beat until well combined about 1 minute.
Turn into 6 dessert dishes.
Before serving, decorate with peanut halves.
Serves 6. - 33.0482
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert has a fine taste. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and peanut butter, topped with chocolate and peanuts. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert is loved by kids. - 44.5661
Chunky Chocolate Pudding
1. Using milk, prepare pudding according to package directions. Cover and refrigerate until soft set, about 30 minutes.
2. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Into each of four 6-ounce dessert dishes spoon 1/4 of the pudding; top each with 1 tablespoon... - 30.5135
Beat and pour on top of other mixture.
Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Use remaining 6 or 7 ounces Cool Whip and spread on top.
Grate some Hershey's chocolate bar on top; refrigerate covered.
May also use a 12 or 14-ounce container of Cool Whip. - 25.0389
Chocolate Pudding Topping
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and process until thoroughly mixed, about 3 minutes.
Pour over Chocolate Yum Stuff and refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 28.4635
Chocolate Polka Dot Pudding
Make pudding mix as directed on package.
Chill until set.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Spoon into dessert dishes. - 23.4972
Chocolate Fudge Rice Pudding
Prepare pudding as directed on package.
Chill to completely set.
Fold in cooked rice.
Spoon into six dessert glasses.
Refrigerate to keep cold.
Just before serving, garnish with mint leaves. - 29.1539
Vanilla And Chocolate Pudding Cheesecake
Combine flour, margarine and nuts.
Press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 the Cool Whip.
Spread over cooled crust.
Mix instant chocolate and vanilla pudding with milk until blended.
Pour... - 46.5107
Mint Chocolate Pudding
1. With the milk, prepare pudding according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, butter and mix well.
3. Using 2/3 of the crumb mixture, arrange them in four 6-ounce dessert glasses and... - 42.7093
Nutty Chocolate Pudding
1) In medium mixing bowl add half-and-half and peanut butter to combine in a smooth mixture.
2) Add whipped topping and combine by stirring. Place aside.
3) Use 2 cups milk to prepare pudding according to package instruction.
4) Use 4 dessert dishes to... - 38.1344
Chocolate Pudding Cake
1) In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine together the pudding mix, cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs and oil.
2) Set the speed of the mixer at ‘medium’ and beat for about 2 minutes. Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
3) Into a greased slow... - 37.8809
Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Lightly grease one large or two small cookie sheets with vegetable oil.
Mix biscuit mix and pudding mix together in a large mixing bowl, Beat to blend the egg with the egg white.
Add egg and the 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the vegetable... - 37.8374
Layered Chocolate Pudding And Tropical Fruits
If you like chocolate with fruits, this layered chocolate pudding and tropical fruits recipe will sweep you off your feet once you make it. I think this is the most exciting chocolate and fruit recipe as every mouthful has a different mix of flavors and... - 130.107
pudding cookies are simple cookies made with instant chocolate pudding mix and biscuit mix. Mixded together with egg and cooking oil, the pudding cookies have a chocolate flavor and are baked for an oven fresh treat. - 27.0111
Layered Pudding Dessert
Blend flour, oleo and nuts.
Pat mixture into 9x13 inch pan.
Cook 15 minutes at 350°.
Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip and spread over crust.
Mix pudding and spread over cheese mixture.
Top with Cool Whip and nuts. - 37.203
White Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
1. Add pudding mix to milk; beat with wire whisk or electric mixer 2 minutes. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until thickened. Beat whipping cream in small deep bowl with electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding.
2. In... - 24.798
Double Chocolate Nut Treat
1. Using milk, prepare pudding according to package directions. Into each of four 6-ounce dessert dishes spoon 1/4 of the pudding; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine whipped topping and syrup; stir to combine. Spread A of whipped topping mixture over... - 29.6638
Dandy Candy Pudding Pleasers
Heat oven to 325°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, pudding mix, margarine and egg; mix thoroughly, forming stiff dough.
Flatten dough on ungreased cookie sheet into 9-inch square.
Cut into 36 bars; do not... - 34.2571
Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Combine flour and baking soda in medium bowl.
In large bowl combine margarine, both sugars, vanilla, and instant pudding powder.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Beat in eggs.
Gradually, stir in flour mixture.
Stir in chips and nuts.
Batter will be very... - 48.6157
Noodle Apple Chocolate Pudding
Prepare pudding as directed on package.
Refrigerate to set.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into six dessert glasses. - 30.8205
Chocolate Layered Pudding
1. In a mixing bowl combine cookie crumbs, the almonds, and butter and mix well.
2. Using milk, prepare the pudding according to package directions and set aside.
3. Use half of the crumb mixture into each of four 6-ounce dessert dishes sprinkle an... - 36.7463
Combine milk, ice cream and peppermint extract in a bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer or with a rotary beater until smooth.
Add pudding mix and beat slowly until mixed (about 1 minute).
Let stand until set (15 minutes).
Stir until creamy... - 28.0019
Chocolate Tapioca Pudding
Combine sugar, tapioca and salt in saucepan; stir in milk and egg.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add chocolate and instant coffee.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil and chocolate is well blended, about 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 39.4893
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Dessert
1. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and chopped peanuts. Stir in butter until combined. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the mixture; set aside. Press remaining mixture into the bottom of 2-quart square baking dish. Cover and chill while preparing... - 36.9897
Chocolate Pudding Sandwiches
Chocolate Pudding Sandwiches has a majestic taste. Chocolate Pudding Sandwiches gets its taste from pie filling and chocolate wafer. Chocolate Pudding Sandwiches is loved by kids. - 35.9519
Sex In A Pan
Mix together pecans, flour and margarine and put in a 9x13 inch pan and bake 15 minutes at 350Â°F.
Mix together cream cheese and icing sugar.
Spread on base.
Spread 1/2 tub of cool Whip on top of cheese spread.
Combine chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding... - 40.2019
Place pudding mix in a large mixer bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Fold softened ice cream into pudding mixture.
Turn into an 8x8x2 inch pan.
Sprinkle marshmallows on top.
Let stand for 15 minutes before... - 28.7335
Chocolate Graham Pudding
Layer whole graham crackers in a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the pudding mix and milk in a bowl and beat until smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping.
Layer half the pudding mixture, another layer of graham crackers, the remaining pudding mixture and... - 28.9749
Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie
If you are looking for an easy pudding recipe that will be an instant hit with your family, this is it. Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the bowl for long. Betty whomps up an old-fashioned dessert using her... - 92.9088
Very Chocolate Bundt Cake
Mix well the cake mix, pudding, flour, sour cream, eggs, water, extracts and oil.
Grease bundt pan and lightly flour.
Pour in cake mixture.
Bake at 375Â° for 50 minutes. - 32.9281
Chocolate Mint Tapioca Pudding
In medium bowl combine all ingredients except egg whites and cream of tartar.
Beat with a wire whip.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until boiling, stirring once or twice.
Boil 1 minute.
Cool to room temperature.
Beat egg whites with... - 38.833
Raggedy Ann Puddings
1. Prepare vanilla pudding with milk, as package label directs.
2. Pour into 4 or 5 shallow, round dessert dishes. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until well chilled.
3. To decorate puddings: From tip of spoon, sprinkle some of crushed wafers around the edge of... - 28.1129
Grasshopper Dessert Pudding
Spread 1/3 cup crushed wafers over bottom of 1 quart dish; reserve remainder for topping.
Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package; stir in creme de menthe and creme de cacao.
Spoon pudding over crumbs.
Sprinkle on remaining crumbs.
Chill in freezer... - 27.6963
Banana Chocolate Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with wax paper; spray bottom and sides with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Onto sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, dry milk powder, chocolate pudding mix, and... - 40.7233
Mocha Pudding Pie
1. In medium mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and walnuts; with pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove 1/4 cup crumb mixture and set aside. Using a fork, add 2 tablespoons yogurt to crumb mixture in mixing bowl... - 38.8473
Combine pudding mix and milk.
Pour mixture over first layer. - 25.6514
Pour cold milk into bowl.
Add pudding mix.
With electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping and spoon into dessert glasses.
Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
Coffee Mousse: Prepare Pudding... - 23.3777
Mocha Steamed Pudding
In small mixer bowl combine bread and milk; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Beat smooth with electric mixer.
Beat in eggs and granulated sugar.
Dissolve coffee crystals in 1/4 cup hot water; stir into bread along with oil.
Stir together flour, cocoa powder,... - 45.7307
Mountain Mama Mud Slide
Combine margarine, flour and nuts in bowl.
Mix well; press in bottom of 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
Mix until fluffy.
Fold in 1 cup Cool-Whip.
Spread over baked... - 47.9787
Coconut Basmati Rice Pudding With Satin Chocolate Sauce
To prepare Chocolate Satin Sauce
1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar with 1/3 cup of water. Using the tip of a small knife, scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the sugar water; add the bean. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil for 3... - 40.6039
Pudding Best Pudding Sauce
1. Combine the pudding mix, 10X sugar, milk and vanilla in a medium-size bowl; beat 1 minute with rotary or electric beater.
2. Beat cream until stiff in a small bowl; fold into pudding. Cover. Chill at least 1 hour. - 22.937
Chocolate Amaretto Boudin
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar, and 1/4 cup cocoa. Make a well in center. In a medium bowl, beat milk, 1 tablespoon amaretto, vanilla, and melted butter with a fork to blend... - 34.7071
Mocha Mousse is an irresistible delicious dessert recipe. Try this Mocha Mousse; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 23.1429
Easy One Bowl Chocolate Cake
Mix everything together in a Bowl; beat thoroughly for 5 minutes.
Place in a greased Bundt pan and bake at 350Â°F for 55 minutes.
Remove, cool, and dust with icing sugar.
This cake will keep moist for several days. - 28.4069
Mocha Pudding Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Turn into greased and floured 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Stir instant coffee powder into cold water; gradually add to pudding mix; blend well.
Pour pudding mixture evenly over cake batter.
Bake in 350° oven about... - 24.0901
Banana Pudding Splits
1. Diagonally slice each banana into 6 pieces; drizzle lemon juice all over.
2. In a blender, beat yogurt on high speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add the pudding mix and blend for another 1 minute to mix well.
4. Into each of the 4... - 44.4228
Layered Chocolate Bowl
With a name like "Chocolate Passion Bowl", how could this treat be anything but decadent and delicious? It's also surprisingly easy to make. Michele McAdoo from the Kraft Kitchens shows how to make this layered chocolate dessert. - 37.8175
Pudding Best Pudding Sauce
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine together the pudding mix, 10X sugar, vanilla and milk. Use a rotary or electric beater to mix for about 1 minute.
2) In a small bowl, beat the cream till it is stiff and then fold it into the pudding mixture. Cover... - 28.1391
Strawberry Yogurt Pudding
In a medium mixing bowl beat pudding mix and milk with an electric mixer or rotary beater till smooth.
Stir in yogurt.
Gently stir in strawberries.
Divide among 8 airtight containers.
Store up to 3 days in the refrigerator. - 28.7876
Chocolate Chip Cake
Pudding cake or if not pudding cake mix, add 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding.
Fold in 6 ounces chocolate chips.
Pour and bake in greased and floured Bundt pan.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes. - 29.4129
Combine milk, cream, pudding mix, and sugar.
Proceed as directed on pudding package.
Fold in nuts and pour into ice tray.
Freeze until firm around edges, about 2 hours.
Transfer mixture to bowl and beat until smooth but not melted.
Freeze 2 to 4 hours. - 29.7163
Double-chocolate Satin Pudding
Wow! This Double-Chocolate Satin Pudding is the favorite for the little ones at home. They go on a dancing spree whenever I prepare this rich tasting Double-Chocolate Satin Pudding. Check out the recipe of the yummy and juicy Double-Chocolate Satin Pudding. - 34.3514
Chocolate Eclair Pudding
Line 8 x 8" buttered pan with graham crackers; fit closely.
Mix pudding with milk and vanilla.
Beat on low speed 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread 1/2 pudding mixture over crackers, repeat cracker layer, then remaining pudding and another cracker... - 43.1152
Chocolate Mocha Pudding
In 8-cup (2 L) bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, cinnamon and coffee granules; blend until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes or until pudding starts to come to boil and has thickened slightly, whisking every 2... - 38.8106
Chocolate Espresso Pudding Cake
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine milk, oil, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, and stir.
Spoon into an 8-inch square pan.
Combine brown sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa, and 2 teaspoons espresso powder.
Sprinkle over batter.
Pour water... - 38.8113
Chocolate Espresso Pudding Cake
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Combine milk, oil, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, and stir. Spoon into an 8-inch square pan.
2. Combine brown sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa, and 2 teaspoons espresso powder. Sprinkle over batter. Pour... - 33.6205
Chocolate Toffee Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Add milk, oil, and vanilla, stirring just until combined.
3. Pour batter into an 8-inch square baking pan coated... - 32.999
Peanut Butter Pudding - If there is anything better than peanut butter then it is this. This tasty dessert can make your day! Try this brilliant Peanut Butter Pudding recipe! - 29.6999
Rocky Road Pudding
What can add loads of fun and yumminess to your gang party than this scrmptious Rocky Road Pudding! One of the most liked desserts amidst my friends circle, this Rocky Road Pudding is a must entry in all our party menu. Give it a try and I am sure that your... - 36.8773
Pudding Poke Cake
Have you ever thought of whipping up a perfect dessert that is also easy to prepare? This Pudding Poke Cake is just the one of its kind; what's more interesting is the chocolate flavored gelatin used. Give it a try, I am sure you will love it! - 37.4108
Pear And Chocolate Charlotte
Break 3 1/2 oz (100 g/3 1/2 oz) of chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Heat the milk in a bowl for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Put the whole egg, 2 egg yolks and 31/2 oz (100 g/31/2 oz) of sugar in a large bowl... - 47.437
How To Make A Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake With White Chocolate Glaze
Need wonderful dessert recipe for a special occasion, then this chocolate chip Bundt cake is definitely worth a try. With these simple instructions it should be extremely easy to put together a cake with chocolate chips and eggs. The chef here also shows how... - 139.196
Easy Chocolate Shakes
In a blender container combine milk, pudding mix, and mint or rum extract, if desired.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Add ice cubes; cover and blend till combined.
Let stand 3 minutes to thicken slightly. - 20.1765
Slow Cooked Triple Chocolate Cake
Triple Chocolate Cake
18 1/2-oz. package chocolate cake mix
8 oz. sour cream
3.4-oz. package instant chocolate pudding mix
12 oz. package chocolate chips
4 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup oil
1 cup water
Vanilla ice cream, optional
Place all ingredients except ice... - 31.6562
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Layer 13 x 9-inch pan with graham crackers.
Mix pudding according to directions, except reduce milk by one cup per box.
Add Cool Whip and blend well.
Pour over graham crackers.
Layer top with graham crackers.
When frosting is room temperature, spread evenly... - 28.4057
Cappuccino Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 9-inch square baking pan, and stir well.
Add milk, oil, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
Stir in chocolate morsels.
Combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle over batter.
Combine water and... - 43.103
Self Iced Chocolate Cake
Blend cake mix, pudding, milk, eggs, pecans, and chocolate morsels.
Pour mixture into greased 10-inch microwave tube pan.
Microwave at HIGH 14 minutes.
Rotate pan 1/4 turn at 3 minute intervals.
Allow cake to stand 5 minutes.
Invert cake onto serving... - 36.3809
Chocolate Layer Pie
Cook one 3 3/4 or 4 ounce package regular chocolate pudding mix according to package directions for pie; cover surface with waxed paper and cool.
Prepare one 3 5/8 or 3 3/4 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix according to package... - 27.9359
Coffee Chocolate Mousse
1) Into a blender, mix together the egg yolks, chocolate, scalded milk, coffee and brandy
2) Blend on high speed till the chocolate pieces also get incorporated
3) Into a separate bowl, beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed
4) Add in sugar... - 42.9346
Combine cocoa mix, salt and milk in a medium-size saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over top to soften.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks slightly in a small bowl; slowly stir in about 1/2 cup of the hot milk... - 45.3264
Microwave Chocolate Custard
1. In a medium mixing bowl lightly beat egg; continuing to stir using a wire whisk.
2. In a microwave proof bowl combine together milks, chocolate syrup, sugar, and cocoa, using a wire whisk
3. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually mix... - 41.7889
Chocolate Mint Parfaits
Prepare pudding according to package directions.
Add extract, food coloring, and crushed candy to whipped cream.
Spoon pudding, crumbs, and whipped cream in layers into 6 parfait glasses.
Garnish with additional candy.
Chill. - 35.7611
Easy Choco Sauce
1) Combine pudding mix with corn syrup and stir well.
2) Pour in milk and evaporated milk.
3) Sprinkle coconut and vanilla and let it chill.
4) Serve over ice cream. - 34.4802
Chocolate Bundt Cake
Mix cake mix, pudding, water, oil and sour cream.
Add eggs and beat well.
Stir in chips (batter will be thick).
Put in well greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 45-55 minutes.
Can invert onto a plate immediately.
Frost or sprinkle with powdered... - 35.368
Contest Winning Chocolate Pancakes, Yummy
In a mood to have some pancakes? If yes, do try these pancakes. These pancakes are made form the chocolate pudding mix. They are so tasty and can be made in a few minutes. - 91.9583
Place eggs and salt in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add sugar and vanilla; blend till smooth and thick.
Add pancake mix; blend to combine.
Spread in greased and floured 15 1/2x 10 1.21 x 1-inch pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Loosen sides;... - 48.0093
Triple Chocolate Cake
Super chocolatey, moist and amazingly simple to make, this slow-cooker cake recipe will have family & friends begging for your recipe! - 127.307
Vanilla Pudding Grahamwiches
Vanilla Pudding Grahamwiches has a luscious taste. Vanilla Pudding Grahamwiches gets its taste from pie filling. Vanilla Pudding Grahamwiches is loved by many worldwide. - 38.6234
Chocolate Mint Torte
In large mixer bowl beat eggs till thick and lemon-colored.
Blend in cake mix, dry pudding mix, the 1/3 cup cooking oil, and 1 cup water.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Bake at... - 39.6607
Quick Chocolate Mousse
In large mixer bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix and water; chill 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon into serving dishes; chill. - 23.3629
Mix melted butter, flour, walnuts and sugar together and press into an 8x8" pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
Mix layer 2 ingredients together; pour this onto layer 1.
For layer 3, prepare instant puddings as directed and pour over layer... - 34.9439
Mocha Blanc Mange
1. In small, heavy saucepan, slowly heat 3/4 cup milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat.
2. In small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, and coffee. Gradually stir in remaining cold milk, mixing well.
3. Gradually add cornstarch... - 40.8743
Put flour in bowl; add egg, 1 egg yolk, oil, lemon rind, cinnamon, coffee, and 1/4 cup sugar.
Mixing with hands, add just enough sauterne to hold ingredients together to form a dough.
Put on floured board and knead until smooth and elastic.
Chill for several... - 47.4381
Prepare cake according to package directions for tube pan.
Split cake horizontally to make 2 layers.
Beat milk and pudding mix until well blended.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Frost layers and top of cake.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. - 28.5674
Black Forest Trifle
Bake cake as package directs.
Cool and cut in cubes.
Prepare pudding as package directs.
Arrange one half cake cubes in glass bowl.
Sprinkle 1 ounce rum or brandy.
Layer one half of pudding, then one half of cherry pie filling; next, one half of Cool... - 38.6428
Quick Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 425Â°F temperature.
2) In the oven, bake the pie shell for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
3) use half or prepared chocolate pudding to line the pie shell.
4) Layer some bananas over the pie shell.
5) Top them... - 40.5368
Chocolate Cherry Trifle
1. If you use pound cake, remove the cake from the freezer. Let it stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Put the milk in the jar. Add the dry pudding mix. Tightly screw the lid on the jar. Shake the jar vigorously about 1 minute or till pudding is... - 25.6842
When All Else Fails Chocolate Decadence
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Pierce top of warm brownies.
Brush with Kahlua.
Let cool, then crumble.
Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions.
Place 1/2 crumbled brownies in trifle dish.
Top... - 38.5756
1) Take the pound cake and cut it into 1/2 inch thick slices. Again, cut the slices into triangles.
2) Take the pan and line it with slices of cake. Place the triangles with base down around the sides of the pan.
3) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup... - 39.863
Chocolate Cream Pie
Try out this quick and easy version of Chocolate Cream Pie recipe. View this video for the details of this luscious chocolaty pie. It tastes as good as the store bought pie but it is economical and freshly made. How nice is that? - 131.654
Buttermilk Chocolate Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour one 9 x 13-inch pan or two 9-inch round cake pans.
Melt baking chocolate in the water over low heat, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add... - 44.3033
Chocolate Silk Pie
Chocolate Silk Pie is easy to make. Chocolate Silk Pie gets its taste from chocolate mixed with vanilla and milk. Chocolate Silk Pie is loved by kids all over the world. - 38.4282
Chocolate Pound Cake
Chocolate Pound Cake is a wonderful and yummy dish that can be prepred in a jiffy. I sere this as a surprise for my kids after school on odd days. You should see the greed in their eyes the minute they see the Chocolate Pound Cake! Try it! - 34.7343
White Chocolate Angel Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using a whisk and 2 cups fat-free milk, let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine raspberry spread and amaretto in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Arrange half of cake cubes in a 2-quart trifle... - 29.3768
1 Spray a small baking pan with oil substitute.
2 In a pan, combine all the ingredients together except peanut butter.
3 Place over low heat and add the peanut butter.
4 Heat until the peanut butter melts.
5 Stir until well... - 37.5191
Quick Pudding Torte
Bake cake mix in 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed on package.
Split cake to make 4 layers.
Blend pudding and pie filling and milk in large mixer bowl; stir until mix is dissolved.
Add whipping cream and vanilla; beat until mixture is... - 36.2233