- » Instant Cappuccino
Instant Cappuccino Recipes
Enjoy our collection of instant cappuccino recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for instant cappuccino recipes.
Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
Pour into small cups (tall ones, like chocolate cups, if you have them), filling only about half full.
Offer sugar to those who wish it.
Now pass whipped cream everyone adds a big spoonful, dashes it lightly with cinnamon,... - 25.0944
You May Also Like!
Put all ingredients into "Mini-Blend" container.
Process at LIQUEFY until well blended.
Use 1 level tablespoon (15 ml) of mixture with 6 ounces (200 ml) boiling water for each cup.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or a slice of orange, if... - 25.8952
Pour boiling water over instant coffee.
Pour hot coffee and hot milk into cup at same time.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Note: Top with sweetened whipped cream if desired. - 25.7969
Cappuccino muffins are cappuccino flavored muffins made with instant espresso powder. Baked with eggs, flour, sugar, buttermilk and cinnamon for extra flavor, the cappuccino muffins are topped with a cinammony cocoa, brown sugar and espresso powder. - 40.641
Chilled Orange Cappuccino
1) In boiling water, dissolve the coffee granules.
2) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine together the yogurt, coffee, milk, orange juice and cinnamon. Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Cover the mixture and chill it... - 34.3514
Orange Cappuccino Cream
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate with 1/4 cup cream, orange juice, extract and peel.
Stir until chocolate is melted.
Remove from the heat; stir in walnuts.
Cool for 10-12 minutes.
Using a small spoon, fill 1-in foil or paper candy cups... - 42.3321
Orange Cappuccino Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Combine nuts, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
Beat together cream cheese, the remaining 1 cup sugar and the... - 44.9016
Cappuccino Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 9-inch square baking pan, and stir well.
Add milk, oil, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
Stir in chocolate morsels.
Combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle over batter.
Combine water and... - 41.6589
This Cappuccino recipe is the reason behind al the compliments i get whenever i have guests. The drink is just yummy when made according to this brilliant Cappuccino recipe! Try it! - 33.9749
1) In a blender, add instant expresso, milk powder and cinnamon.
2) Blend thoroughly.
3) Add ice cubes and water.
4) Blend by adding cover, until all the ice melts.
5) Use tall glass, to serve by adding a dash of cinnamon, for added flavor. - 32.3596
1. In a glass, pour boiling water over instant coffee and stir till well dissolved; stir hot milk in
2. Pour into mugs or heatproof glasses and serve - 23.2583