- » Instant Butter Pecan Pudding
Instant Butter Pecan Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of instant butter pecan pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for instant butter pecan pudding recipes.
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
1) In butter, sauté the chopped pecans, constantly stirring, for about 5 minutes or till the pecans have toasted. Set pecans aside and allow them to cool.
2) Combine all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour the concoction into an electric... - 41.9418
Guilt Free Butter Pecan Ice Cream
In this video, Thindulge creator Anthony Caruso shares his recipe for a guilt free version of Paula Deen's Butter Pecan Ice Cream. It's sugar-free and fat-free and yet it tastes so awesome. In fact, it will blow you away with its awesomeness. Watch and learn... - 116.076
Overnight Caramel Pecan Bread
1. Sprinkle pecans evenly in bottom of a 10-inch Bundt pan coated with cooking spray. Place rolls evenly in pan, overlapping when necessary. Sprinkle rolls with pudding mix; sprinkle with brown sugar, and drizzle evenly with butter. Cover pan with a damp... - 28.4523
Praline Pecan Cake
FOR GETTING READY
1) Grease the 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) In a bowl, mix together cake mix and pudding and pie mix.
4) In another bowl, blend eggs, oil, brown sugar... - 47.826
Pecan-vanilla Tea Bread
Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a delcious bread. A bite of a freshly baked Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread is a heavenly experience. Try this wonderful Pecan-Vanilla Tea Bread recipe! - 44.1963
Blueberry Delight With Crushed Pecans
Are you looking for a simple blueberry delight recipe that tastes as good as the classic? How about something that is delicious and even has an interesting twist to it? Appealing enough? Watch the video to know more! Werst's Texan recipe will change the way... - 119.052
Layered Icebox Dessert
In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, egg, butter and pecans.
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool completely (as crust cools, it will fall... - 47.5381
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Grease the 10-inch tube or 13 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, place cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, cold water, oil and nuts.
4) Using and electric... - 45.5827
Easy Cherry Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan.
Combine flour and butter or margar-garine in a bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into flour with knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add pecans and mix well.
Press in an... - 44.5111
Banana Cream Supreme
With Food Chopper, finely chop graham crackers; you should have about 2 cups crumbs.
In medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar; press evenly over bottom and two-thirds of the way up sides of Springform Pan.
In Batter Bowl, combine... - 42.9649
Ginger & Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F Combine cookies and pecans in food processor or blender container; process until finely crushed.
Combine crumb mixture and butter in medium bowl.
Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 10-inch quiche dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 7... - 45.7879
Rum Praline Cake
Sprinkle the pecans evenly in bottom of greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, the 3/4 cup water, the oil, and the 1/4 cup rum.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2... - 43.1789
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 45.0509
Ice Cream Delight
1) In a bowl stir cracker crumbs and butter.
2) Press into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
3) Place in oven and bake at 350° for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Let cool.
5) In a workbowl mix milk, pudding mix, and ice cream and beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 43.0666
Grease and flour Bundt pan.
Place frozen rolls in bottom.
Mix brown sugar and pudding; sprinkle over rolls.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over brown sugar and pudding.
Pour pecans over this.
Melt butter and pour over this.
Let rise overnight.
Do not... - 38.7706
Great Chocolate Chip Cookies
Combine the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, dry pudding mix and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
Beat until smooth and creamy.
Mix in the eggs.
Stir together the flour and baking soda and add gradually to the egg mixture.
Stir in the chocolate chips and... - 40.2117
Christmas Cinnamon Bread
Spray Bundt pan with Pam.
Pour pecans in bottom.
Dip each piece of frozen roll into melted butter and then into cinnamon/sugar mixture.
Stagger in pan until all are used.
Sprinkle dry butterscotch pudding mix over all; add the extra melted butter and... - 33.562
Heaven In A Pan
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together flour, pecans and the butter.
3.Take a 9x13 inch pan and press the mixture into it.
4.Bake for 20 minutes.
5.Place in refrigerator.
6.Mix together the icing sugar, cream cheese and spread... - 47.4095
Mix all ingredients except pecans in heavy 1 1/2- quart saucepan; bring to a full boil, stirring con- stantly.
Cook for 3 minutes gradually, stirring often, until candy reaches soft-ball stage.
Remove from heat; add chopped pecans.
Beat until candy begins to... - 25.8211
Coconut Praline Dream Pie
Combine the pecans, brown sugar and butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil gently for exactly 30 seconds.
Spread the hot pecan mixture in the bottom of the cooled pie shell; let stand until cool.
Combine... - 42.5515
Creamy Eggnog Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°F For crust, combine cake mix, butter and pecans.
Reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until surface is firm.
Toast reserved 1/2 cup mixture on... - 45.6272
Fluffy Lemon Squares
In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, pecans and butter; set aside 1/4 cup for topping.
Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 11-in.x 7-in.x 2-in.dish.
Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, beat the whipping... - 38.3077
Lemon Fluff Squares
1. In a pan, mix crumbs, pecans, and butter. Store aside 1/2 cup of mixture for later use.
2. Take a 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish and press the remaining mixture on it. Let it chill.
3. Add gelatin in boiling water. Mix well to dissolve. Let it... - 41.613
Mocha Mallow Sauce
This Mocha Mallow Sauce tastes absolutely yummy ! Try out this irresistible spread over your cakes, puddings and ice cream. Your suggestions for this Mocha Mallow Sauce are welcome ! - 28.1862
Mary Lou's Easy Sticky Ring
Butter pan well. Spread pecan halves in butter so that rounded side is down. (Chopped nuts may be used.) Drop rolls in pan to form a single layer. Blend together pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over rolls, covering each one. Use all the... - 18.866
Pina Colada Bars
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Pina Colada Bars. It is pretty good enough to be served as a dessert for parties and get together! - 41.7796
Bacardi Rum Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup Bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Mix all cake ingredients together.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake 1 hour.
Invert on serving plate.
Drizzle and smooth glaze evenly over... - 43.1377
Festive Rum Cake
Sprinkle nuts in well-greased 16 cup fluted tube dish.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and rum; beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour batter evenly over nuts.
Cook at LOW 10 minutes and at MEDIUM-HIGH 6 to 8... - 44.0054
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 44.3966