- » Infusing Method
Infusing Method Recipes
Enjoy our collection of infusing method recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for infusing method recipes.
Swedish Saffron Bread
This remarkably simple and flavorful bread recipe is a delicacy. This large loaf that also comes in S-shaped scrolls or other intricate patterns tastes great when eaten with butter or jam. An ideal accompaniment for your tea and coffee. - 117.783
Saffron Mango Mousse
Home cooked desserts are quite intimidating, but Hari has shown how we can relax and make a heavenly ambrosial dessert in no time. This video shows how you can make an easy and delicious saffron mango mousse. I suggest make double recipe as your guests will... - 117.274
Saffron Flavored Pumpkin Soup
It is time for a soup recipe what's tastier that a Saffron Flavored Pumpkin Soup? This soup is super creamy and very versatile. - 116.849
Saffron Basmati Pilaf With Currants And Almonds
When entertaining guests, one side dish that always goes well with any braised or stewed meat dish is delicious and exotic rice dish. This basmati and saffron pilaf recipe is so quick and will fill your home with a delicious sweet aroma and invitingly call... - 103.313
Saffron And Cheese Balls
If you’re planning a party then you can surely make this amazing appetizer. It’s simply delicious and it’s healthy too as it’s baked. I’m sure your guests will love it. - 99.6692
Sea Bass Fillets In Saffron Lemon Sauce
In a 9" X 9" microwave-safe baking dish, combine the lemon juice, dill, salt, and 1/4 cup of the wine or water.
Add the sea bass and turn to coat.
Cover loosely with wax paper and microwave on high power for 4 minutes, or until opaque and cooked... - 50.9333
Saffron Risotto With Vegetables
The frangrant dish of saffron Risotto with vegetables is surely a gastranomical treat for your tastebuds. Aroma of saffron makes the dish irresistible and tangy orange gives a zest to saffron Risotto with vegetables. Its helathy too so indulge into eating it... - 49.6677
If you have never tried Curried Shrimp, then you don't know what you are missing! An effortless recipe, this is a must-try for you seafood lovers. Flavored with curry powder, the lime add a nice hint of tanginess to the dish. A great option for a main dish! - 48.4272
Mussel Saffron And Potato Soup
Put the saffron in a small bowl and pour over 3 tbsp just-boiled water Leave to stand.
Scrub the mussels well in plenty of running water and pull off the beards.
Discard any mussels that don't close when tapped on the edge of the sink.
Put the mussels in a... - 48.2523
Fragrant Saffron Pilau
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine rice and 1 litre water. Keep aside to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Post 30 minutes, drain well and keep aside.
3. In a large sized sauce pan, heat oil.
4. Add whole spices, mushrooms and rice. Mix well and sautÃ© on a... - 48.0416
Arabic Beef Kefta With Saffron Yogurt
Beef Kefta with Saffron Yogurt, is an Arabic dish but blends well globally. A fantastic combination of meat with herbs and spices served with an absolutely different cool saffron yogurt; this definitely is a keepsake dish! - 47.8077
Saffron Rice Pudding
1) In a small cup, soak saffron in water and leave for 5 minutes.
2) In a saucepan, place together pudding rice, milk, cream, caster sugar and half the lemon zest.
3) Heat the rice mixture to boil.
4) Lower the heat and simmer gently for 20-25... - 47.6523
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.5779
Estonian Saffron Bread
Bring saffron and warm water to a boil in saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm half and half.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
Let stand in warm place for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbles appear.
Combine saffron, butter, salt, 1 3/4 cups... - 47.5184
Steamed Mussels With Saffron And Spicy Couscous
1.Start by preheating the oven to 250° F
2. To prepare a couscous, In a medium saucepan, take the vegetable broth and boil it, add chilli powder, cumin, a pinch of salt, and the pepper, and now cover it
3. In a large skillet, heat the... - 47.4678
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 47.4629
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 47.4444
Stuffed Sole With Saffron Sauce
To make the stuffed sole: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, fennel, scallions, parsley, Italian herb seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of the shallots.
Cook for 4 minutes, or until the fennel is... - 47.3293
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron is a delicious blend of flavors. This makes for an excellent main dish and must be tried by all pasta lovers. I included this Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron recipe last week for a party and... - 47.2956
Three Types Of Wild Mushroom In A Wine And Cream Sauce With Saffron
1. If using dry mushrooms, soak then in water till them swell up to twice their size.
2. If using fresh mushrooms, dry and trim the stalks
3. Slice and set aside till required
4. Tie the spring onions in a bundle
5. In a large pan of boiling... - 47.1973
Saffron Scallops On Spinach
Cook the spinach according to the instructions on the packet and drain well.
Detach the coral from the white body of the scallops.
Cut the scallops in half or in thirds across the grain to give slender discs.
Mix together the shallot, bay leaf,... - 47.1901
Heat the milk to boiling, then cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Add one half cup of the flour and one tea spoon sugar.
Cover and let rise one hour in a warm place, until the sponge doubles in bulk.
Cream the butter with the remaining cup of... - 47.076
Saffron Rice Pudding With Wildflower Honey Sauce
1) Take a heavy gauge saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 cups of milk in it and crumble saffron threads and mix with milk.
2) Boil the mixture, and then lower the heat and add rice. Allow the rice to cook for about 10 minutes,... - 46.9717
Peppers With Saffron And Basil
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take peppers and put under the hot grill for about 10 minutes or until their skins are charred . Flip occasionally to evenly roast on all sides.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl and soak... - 46.8312
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Soak saffron in boiling water for 30 minutes.
3) Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
4) Mix shortening and sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
5) Beat in eggs.
6) Mix... - 46.636
Saffron Rice And Almond Salad
1) In a saucepan, heat water along with salt and saffron. Put the rice, and bring to the boil. Simmer on low heat for cooking covered for about 20 to 25 minutes till the water evaporates and rice is soft.
2) Turn off the heat and keep rice aside.
3) In... - 46.3701
Easy Saffron Bread
1 In a pan, scald milk.
2 Blend in sugar, butter, onion, salt and crushed saffron.
3 Allow to cool until lukewarm.
4 In a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5 Stir until dissolved, add in the milk mixture.
6 Mix in flour;... - 46.2903
Saffron Tea Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and lightly flour a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, sieve flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, add shortening, baking soda, saffron and lemon rind. Slowly add in the sugar.... - 46.0503
Saffron Spaghetti Bake
In a 4-quart pan over medium heat, cook onions and garlic in 3 tablespoons of the oil until onions are limp.
Stir in tomatoes, chiles, parsley, bouillon cubes, salt, saffron, and water.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Add spaghetti and sausage; reduce heat, cover,... - 46.0346
Saffron Fish Soup With Rouille
1) For the Rouille, soften chillies in salted water.
2) Rinse and chop chillies finely.
3) Heat oil and cook onion and garlic until soft.
4) Add tomato puree and cook for a few minutes.
5) Add fish, fish trimming, wine, water, sugar,... - 45.6449
Coquille St Jacques Au Saffron
1. Use a soup spoon to remove the scallops from their shells
2. Separate the white from the red flesh which is the roe and wash the scallops well
3. Halve the scallops and then place them on a cloth to dry out
4. When they are dried, season them... - 45.6205
Saffron Fish Soup
Skin and dice the fish; remove any bones.
Peel and finely dice or grate the potatoes and cucumber.
Put the fish and vegetables into a saucepan with the stock, a little seasoning, the saffron and paprika.
Cover the pan and cook steadily for 15 minutes.
Sieve... - 45.596
Pepper Stuffed With Saffron Rice
1. Slice the top of the each pepper off.
2. Remove the seeds and the internal membranes
3. Set aside till required
4. In a large saucepan, heat the oil
5. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 4 minutes without browning the vegetables
6.... - 45.5531
Zucchini With Saffron Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the Penne or orecchiette in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the garlic and zucchini, until golden brown and crisp.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg to... - 45.4322
Saffron Jelly With Rose Petals
Just a look at this Saffron Jelly With Rose Petals and you will feel tempted. This recipe makes for an excellent dessert. I often prepare this recipe at home and my family totally loves it. I recommend you try it too and grab all the appreciation. - 45.3805
Veal Piccata With Saffron Rice
Veal Piccata With Saffron Rice is a delicious main course meal. Try this Veal Piccata With Saffron Rice dish; I bet, you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.3596
Vegetable Carpaccio With Saffron Verde Dressing
To make the dressing, whizz the garlic, parsley, chilli and oil to a coarse pulp in a food processor.
Add the saffron and mustard.
Soak the breadcrumbs with the vinegars for 1 minute, then add to the oil.
Whizz again briefly.
Using a mandolin or sharp... - 45.3027
Saffron Pea Pilaf
Rinse the rice with cold water, then drain and set aside.
Heat the olive oil and margarine in a large heavy-based pan that has a tight-fitting lid.
Add the almonds, walnuts, raisins and apricots and cook for about 5 minutes until the nuts are golden brown and... - 45.2655
Swedish Saffron Buns
Scald milk; stir in sugar, salt, and butter; cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile add saffron to boiling water; let stand.
Measure warm water into a large bowl.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for... - 45.1482
Vegetables With Saffron Rice
1. In a medium skillet heat vegetable oil over medium heat until hot, sautÃ© chopped onion and next 5 ingredients until onion is tender and set aside.
2. In a large Dutch oven bring water to a boil and stir in sliced carrots, rice, reserved onion... - 45.1102
Golden Saffron Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 8-inch cake pans and dust with flour.
3 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3 Mix in the finely crushed saffron.
4 Add in eggs, one at a time, beating... - 45.036
Cornish-fruited Saffron Bread
Soak saffron in brandy for 15 minutes.
Strain; dis- card saffron.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water; mix 1 beaten egg, butter and milk.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add raisins, currants and can- died fruits; mix well.
Add yeast, butter mixture and... - 44.9779
Saffron Fish Soup With Rouille
Soften the onion and garlic in the oil over a gentle heat, then add the tomato puree (paste) and cook for a few minutes more.
Add the fish and fish trimmings, water, wine, herbs, saffron, sugar and seasoning, bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for half... - 44.8602
Perfumed Basmati Rice Swirled With Saffron & Rose Water
In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of water, saffron threads and rose water, if desired.
Cover and set aside.
Rinse rice as instructed, Basic Cooked White Rice
Soak rice in 2 cups of water 30 minutes.
Drain well; reserve soaking water.
In a medium-size... - 44.7723
Hake In Saffron Sauce
Put the shallot and carrots in a round dish with the white wine, butter and fish bouillon (stock).
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in the dish, skin side... - 44.7566
Swordfish With Zucchini And Saffron
1) In a colander, sprinkle the zucchini with a little salt and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
2) In a large pan, saute the swordfish in half the butter, until thoroughly cooked. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Saute onions... - 44.6576
Pasta With Cream And Saffron
1) Prepare the homemade ravioli dough by sifting the flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1/2-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading. Depending on the... - 44.4208
Swedish Saffron Bread
In a small bowl, stir the 2 tsp.sugar into warm water.
Stir in yeast and let stand about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in butter, the 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
Allow to cool.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, place saffron threads in boiling... - 44.3356
Saffron Pasta With Scallops And Black Caviar
1) In a small bowl, mix the saffron in water and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and saffron water, blend in the flour with a fork.
3) Knead with... - 44.2745
Sole With Saffron Rice
1) With a knife remove both skins from the sole and divide into four fillets.
2) Rub seasonings and roll up.
3) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4)
4) Grease a buttered pie dish and arrange fillets in it.
5) Pour milk around the... - 44.0288
Poached Salmon On Saffron Sauce
1) In a large saute pan, add salmon steaks and 4 cups of fish stock. The steaks should have enough space and should not be overlapping each other.
2) Add in sea salt, bay leaf and peppercorns. Bring the mixture to simmer. Place a lid on and cook for... - 43.8145
Casseroled Saffron Apricot Chicken
Untruss the chicken if necessary, remove any lumps of excess fat and cut off the parson's nose.
Tip the contents of the can of tomatoes into a measuring jug, mash with a fork to break them up, then make up the quantity of 450 ml/ 3/4 pint with water.
Pour... - 43.7421
Bay Scallops With Saffron
1) In skillet heat the orange juice, saffron and garlic to a simmer.
2) Add the scallops and scallions.
3) Cook for 3 minutes, until the scallops are opaque.
4) Remove the mixture to a large bowl.
5) Add the chicory and mayonnaise.
6) Toss... - 43.739
Stuffed Apples In Saffron Sauce
For the apples
1. Peel the apples and core the centres.
2. Warm the saffron and rub with a little water until it dissolves.
3. Add the sugar, lemon juice, 1 teacup of water and the apples and cook until soft.
4. Remove the apples from the syrup and keep... - 43.6617
Aubergine Eggplant Soup With Saffron
1. Wash the aubergines
2. Cut into thick slices
3. Sprinkle the slices with salt and set aside as slices will exude their bitter juices for 30 minutes
4. Wash and drain after 30 minutes
5. Clean and wash all the remaining vegetables
6. Thinly... - 43.4523
1) In a small bowl of hot water, stir in the saffron. Let soak.
2) Remove all the excess fat and gristle from the meat.
3) On a saute pan, saute the veal strips for about 2 minutes till browned on all sides.
4) Add in the strained... - 43.425
Saffron Rice With Leeks
Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into little bits with kitchen scissors and put to soak (unless they are in oil) in a mortar with 50 ml (2 fl oz) boiling water.
Put the saffron strands to soak in a cup in the same amount of boiling water.
Clean the leeks by... - 43.4069
Saffron Cake Bread
Put the saffron in the hot water, cover and leave to stand in a warm place overnight.
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm milk and water or dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm liquid and sprinkle in the dry yeast.
Leave to stand... - 43.3615
Saffron Scented Potato Gratin
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 3-quart shallow baking dish with no-stick spray.
Rub the bottom and sides with the cut sides of the garlic; discard the garlic.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook, stirring... - 43.2889
Steep saffron in hot milk overnight.
Strain milk and reheat to warm, 110°F (43 °C).
Pour into a small bowl.
Stir in a pinch of sugar and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles... - 43.2431
Lobster In Tomato Sauce With Saffron Rice
If you have live lobsters, plunge them into a pan of boiling water for 1 minute, then into cold water.
To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and crack them open with a hammer.
Cut off the tip of the tail (with the fins), then sever the tail where it... - 43.1981
Saffron Mixed Grains
1. In a large sized sauce pan, heat oil.
2. Add onions and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add mixed grains, saffron, salt and water. Mix well and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 35 minutes... - 43.0163
Saffron And Tomato Chicken With Olive Couscous
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium heat.
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and cook, turning, until tender and cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Increase the heat to medium-high.
Add... - 42.8071
Panchamrit In Chocolate Cups With Apricot Saffron Sauce
This is a Prasad (sweetmeat given in hindu temples after pooja) that goes well with Chocolate. I have prepared it with a slight variation to create a global palatte using fresh figs and banana with rasins in dried cranberry - 42.6796
Leek Saffron And Mussel Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter. Sprinkle over 45ml/3 tbsp of the water and mix to a dough, adding a little more water if needed. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/... - 42.6613
Seafood Saffron Soup
Put the onions and potatoes in a pan, add the milk and stock and bring to the boil.
Cook for 15 minutes, until soft.
Cool slightly, then sieve or work in an electric blender until smooth.
Cut the fish into 4 cm (1 1/2 inch) pieces.
Return the soup to the pan... - 42.6473
Saffron Almond Braid
Dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in flour and sugar.
Let stand covered in warm place 1 hour to allow yeast to work.
Add sugar, oil, salt, saffron, and egg; mix.
Add 1 cup flour to sponge; mix well.
Pour 1 cup flour on top of kneading surface.
Pour sponge mixture... - 42.5774
Hot Glazed Beef On Saffron Onion Rice
1. Place beef in shallow glass baking dish.
2. Combine bourbon, brown sugar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes in small bowl; whisk until sugar has dissolved completely. Pour over beef and marinate 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Cook rice according to... - 42.4804
Royal Indian Almond Soup With Saffron
In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of whipping cream and saffron.
In a medium-size saucepan, melt Ghee over medium heat.
Add shallots and almonds.
Cook, stirring constantly, until almonds are golden-brown.
Remove from heat.
In a blender or food processor fitted... - 42.4368
Heat the milk to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Add the flour and let the mixture rise until doubled in size.
In a small bowl cream the butter and sugar together.
Add the saffron and 1 beaten egg, mixing well.
Blend these ingredients into the milk... - 42.3719
1) Quarter the pigeons.
2) Pound the saffron in a small bowl.
3) Add 2 tbsp warm water and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
4) Peel and finely chop the onion.
5) Lightly coat the pigeons with seasoned flour.
6) In a saucepan, heat the oil... - 42.292
Sausage Stuffed Veal Roast With Saffron Rice
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover and continue cooking, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are well browned, about 20 minutes. Remove... - 42.279
Coarsely grind the rice in a food processor and set aside.
Heat the ghee in a large saucepan and fry the cardamoms for a few seconds.
Lower the heat, add the ground almonds, rice and saffron strands and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Remove the pan from the... - 42.1482
Fish With Saffron And Garlic
Rinse the fish and set aside.
Crumble the saffron threads into a small heatproof bowl, add the tablespoon of boiling water, and set aside.
Prepare the remaining ingredients.
Melt the butter in a nonreac-tive skillet.
Add the garlic and saute for a minute or... - 42.0045
Combine flour, sugar, salt, nutmeg, mace, currants and margarine in large bowl until blended.
Soften yeast in 1/2 cup warm water; steep saffron in 1/2 cup hot water.
Make well in flour mixture; add saf- fron water, scalded milk and yeast, mixing well.
Place... - 41.8548
Saffron Rice With Peas
Melt the ghee in a heavy-based saucepan over a high heat, add the onions and fry until crisp and golden brown.
Transfer half the onions into a bowl.
Lower the heat and add the whole spices to the saucepan, followed by the washed rice, peas and salt, stirring... - 41.6129
Scallops In Saffron Sauce
1 Open the scallops, discard the beards and wash them well.
2 Place the scallops, shallot, wine, lemon juice, thyme and saffron in a pan and cook gently for 5-6 minutes.
3 Remove the thyme and strain off the liquid into another pan.
Season and boil for 5... - 41.4972
Pork Chops With Saffron Rice
1. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper and set aside to marinate
2. In a large pan, heat the Crisco and then add the chops. Brown them in batches and then set aside till required
3. Add the rice mix and the onion and sautÃ© gently
4.... - 41.4475
Poussins With Tomato Saffron And Coriander
Trim any loose skin from the birds, remove any feathers and cut off the parson's nose from each one.
Dissolve the saffron in a little of the juice from the tomatoes and paint the birds all over with that.
Fold the coriander a few times and cut roughly.
Put... - 41.4194
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878
Rice Pilaf With Saffron And Peas
Using a heavy casserole that has a tight-fitting lid, heat the butter and oil.
Saute, but do not brown, the onion and garlic (this will take about 3 minutes).
Add the rice and peas, stirring around to coat the grains and peas with butter and oil.
Dissolve... - 41.3628
Saffron Shrimp Soup With Sourdough Croutons
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, sweet red pepper, and minced garlic; saute until tender.
Add water and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30... - 41.3591
Double Braided Saffron Bread
Mix 1 1/4 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt in large mixing bowl.
Stir in Oil.
Combine warm water and saffron in small bowl.
Stir until saffron is dissolved.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer at medium speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl... - 41.312
1. Heat a large skillet over a medium high flame.
2. Add bacon and sauté until crisp
3. Drain on paper toweling, crumble when cool and set aside.
4. To the bacon fat in the pan, add onion and sauté for 5-8 minutes lightly browned
5. Add shredded... - 41.056
Heat milk, add butter to melt and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve saffron and yeast in 1 teaspoon milk.
Add to milk with the sugar blend in beaten eggs.
Stir in flour until sticky and knead in rest of flour along with raisins.
Keep kneading until smooth, firm and... - 40.7648
Sesame Paste Soup With Saffron And Garlic
Bring the herb broth or water to the boil, salt it and add the rice.
Cook for 15 minutes.
When it is nearly done, add the saffron with its liquid.
In the meantime, beat the tahini, with 125 ml (4 fl oz) cold water, the finely grated zest from the lemon, r... - 40.6576
Pork Chops With Saffron Rice
Pork Chops With Saffron Rice has a one of its kind taste. The pork chops and
saffron rice gives the Pork Chops With Saffron Rice Amazing taste. - 40.5923
Barbecued Scallops With Saffron Couscous
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Arrange scallops in a single layer in a 1 1/2-quart casserole; spoon about 6 tablespoons ketchup mixture over scallops.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Combine water and next 7 ingredients in a medium saucepan,... - 40.5806
Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
Add shallot and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, 5 minutes.
Add saffron, saffron water and wine and simmer rapidly until reduced by half, 5 minutes.
Add cream and cook until thickened, 1 minute.
Add... - 40.5588
1) In a small saucepan, boil vegetable stock or water.
2) In a heavy gauge medium-size saucepan, heat oil and for 2 minutes saute the millet.
3) Saute it until a toasty smell comes.
4) Pour stock or water in the millet and add saffron ot... - 40.273
1) Clean, rinse and pat dry haddock.
2) Soak saffron in a tablespoon of water.
3) Mix together butter, coriander and tomato paste together.
4) Take a casserole dish and layer half the onion and lemon peel in it. Place haddock over it.... - 40.2035
North Beach Risotto Saffron
This North Beach Risotto Saffron was my first attempt to make a risotto and it turned out to be simply great. North Beach Risotto Saffron employs great flavors and you will also love using saffron here. Try it! - 40.1931
Scallop Mussel And Asparagus Salad With Orange Saffron Dressing
1. Fill a medium saucepan with 1/2 inch of water and insert a steamer bas-ket. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, add the asparagus pieces, cover and steam until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the basket and rinse the asparagus... - 39.9985
Saffron Lemon Tea Bread
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and soda.
Cream shortening, sugar, saffron, and lemon peel till fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Combine water and lemon juice and add alternately with the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, beginning and... - 39.9939
Grilled Breast Of Pheasant With Pommes D'amour And Saffron Rlsotto
Prepare a grill and preheat the oven to 325°F.
Heat 3/4 cup of the stock in a small saucepan over low heat and add the saffron.
Allow the saffron to steep until the liquid is a deep golden color.
Remove from heat.
Heat the 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a small... - 39.9147
Orange And Saffron Syrup Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Oil the base of a 23cm ring tin. (If you don't have a ring tin, use a 20cm round tin instead.) Put the ground hazelnuts in a frying pan and toast over a medium heat, stirring frequently until evenly browned. Leave nuts... - 39.8823
Penne With Saffron And Prawns
Penne With Saffron And Prawns has a lovely taste. Penne With Saffron And Prawns gets its taste from prawns mixed with penne and peas. Penne With Saffron And Prawns is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 39.6189
Infusing Method Recipes By Category