- » Indonesian Satay Barbecue
Indonesian Satay Barbecue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indonesian satay barbecue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indonesian satay barbecue recipes.
Combine lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce and ground coriander, beat well and pour over pork cubes. Marinate for 2-4 hours turning occasionally. Thread meat on to bamboo skewers, 4-6 cubes to each. Barbecue on a greased grill for 3-4 minutes each side, brushing... - 31.3027
You May Also Like!
Beef Or Chicken Satay
Satays, are a very popular snack in the south east asia. They are basically from Indonesia, but is now very much a part of singaporean and Malaysian cuisines. Generally, a street food, satays have come a long way into fine dining restaurants served with hot... - 47.3438
Indonesian Chicken Satay
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. Soak 8 to 12 bamboo skewers for at least 30 minutes in cold water. In a shallow dish, combine peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and hot pepper. Stir to blend well. Add chicken to peanut... - 30.6777
Indonesian Pork Sate
Trim and discard fat from pork.
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Thread 3 or 4 pork cubes on each of twenty to twenty-five 6-inch bamboo skewers.
Layer skewered meat in an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
In blender, combine peanuts, onions, lemon juice,... - 43.9715
Indonesian Beef Sate
For marinade: Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger and saute until onion is soft.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to make smooth paste.
Reduce heat: and simmer 2 minutes.
Add meat, stirring to coat well.
Remove from heat... - 40.5445
Headhunter's Satay Sauce
1) In a food processor, put all the ingredients. If a less hot satay is preferred, take the seeds out of the chili before processing it.
2) Lightly pulse to chop and mix them together.
3) Allow the mixture to stand for sometime at room temperature so... - 38.8307