- » Individual Rhubarb Strawberry Cup
Individual Rhubarb Strawberry Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Individual Rhubarb Strawberry Cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Individual Rhubarb Strawberry Cup recipes.
Individual Rhubarb And Strawberry Pies
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F.
2) In a large bowl mix together 2/3 cup sugar and the flour.
3) Add rhubarb and strawberries and toss lightly. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4) Follow directions to prepare piecrust mix.
5) Mix and shape into a... - 46.2363
Dairy Free Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon, cornstarch, lemon juice, and sugar, blend well.
3) Toss the mixture into rhubarb and strawberries, then allow to stand for 15 minutes.
4) Spoon the mixture in an... - 41.7422
Strawberry Rhubarb Salad Mold
Dissolve 3 packages gelatin in 3 cups hot water.
Drop in 2 packages of frozen rhubarb.
Stir to separate the rhubarb.
When jelly begins to set, add the strawberries.
Pour into individual wet molds and chill until set.
Unmold on watercress.
Garnish each mold... - 39.0678
Rhubarb Strawberry Mold
1. Set out a 1-qt. heart-shape mold or 6 individual molds.
2. Wash, cut off stem ends and leaves from rhubarb.
3. Peel stalks only if skin is tough. Cut into 1-in. pieces (about 3 cups, cut) and place in saucepan with sugar and water.
4. Place over low heat... - 42.415
Rhubarb Berry Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugars, tapioca, salt, ginger and rhubarb together.
3) Stir in the strawberries, lemon peel and orange juice, then allow to stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Turn the... - 48.2936
1) In a metal bowl with the yoghurt, gently fold in the rhubarb sauce, ginger, strawberries and orange peel.
2) Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
3) Spoon into individual serving bowls, garnish each with a mint sprig and serve immediately. - 31.5993
1) In a bowl, dissolve the jello in the boiling water.
2) Stir in the rhubarb, lemon juice and sherry, blend well.
3) In the individual molds, pour the mixture and refrigerate until firm.
4) Unmold on individual serving plates, top with a... - 34.4527
Rhubarb Cream Dessert
In saucepan, combine rhubarb and water; bring to boil.
Cover and simmer over medium heat until rhubarb is tender, about 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in gelatin and sugar until dissolved.
Add frozen strawberries and ice cream.
Allow to thaw stirring... - 33.4273
Rhubarb Cream Dessert
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together water and rhubarb in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Cover and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until rhubarb gets tender.
3) Remove from heat and stir in gelatin. Add sugar and stir... - 40.2622
Chocolate Rhubarb Imperiale
1) In a heavy saucepan, melt the margarine and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon together and stir into the rhubarb sauce.
3) Then beat in the egg, yogurt and vanilla into the rhubarb mixture.
4) In the saucepan, blend this... - 44.8862
Make-ahead Rhubarb Slush
In a Dutch oven or large kettle, combine rhubarb, water, sugar and lemon juice; cook until the rhubarb is tender.
Strain, reserving juice.
Add gelatin to hot juice, stirring until dissolved.
Pour into a 5-qt.container or individual plastic cups; freeze. - 28.0853
Rhubarb Mousse In Cookie Tulip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a parchment paper and cut into 4 rounds of 7 inch each. Apply butter on one side of the rounds and arrange on baking sheets greased with butter with buttered portion facing up.
4. In a... - 48.2574
Sauced Strawberry Amandine
1) In 4 individual serving dishes, place the cake pieces, drizzle 1 tablespoon of sherry over each piece of cake and allow to stand for a few minutes.
2) In a bowl with the pudding and pie filling mix, beat in the milk until well blended.
3) Spread... - 37.2402
Red Cream Pie
1) In a saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch, flour, salt and ginger together.
2) Stir in the orange peel, then gradually blend in the milk.
3) Bring the mixture just to a boil over a medium high heat, stirring constantly.
4) Then allow to simmer over a... - 48.4069