- » Individual Pot Pie
Individual Pot Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of individual pot pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for individual pot pie recipes.
Individual Pot Pies
Cook celery, onion, and green pepper in butter till tender.
Blend in flour, salt, seasoning, and pepper.
Stir in broth all at once; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in meat, vegetables, and pimiento.
Divide mixture into eight 4 1/4 x1 -inch round... - 45.0611
Individual Chicken Pot Pies
Individual Chicken Potpies is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Individual Chicken Potpies dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 47.5377
Individual Vegetable Pot Pies
These Individual Vegetable Pot Pies are a great treat for vegetarians. It is high in nutrition and tastes great with the fresh herbs in it. A perfect way to celebrate your weekend or any special occasion. This video will guide you through the details of this... - 99.2101
Classic Turkey Pot Pie
When the thanksgiving leftovers are there, you could make best use of them by making a delicious pot pie! And Ken does just that by creating this pie! See the video for more! - 115.725
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Chicken Pot Pie
1 In a heavy 6- to 8-quart casserole, combine the chicken and water.
2 Bring to a boil over high heat.
3 Skim off the foam and scum as they rise to the surface.
4 Add the pieces of celery, saffron, 1 tablespoon of salt and the peppercorns, and... - 44.0994
Hare Pot Pies
1. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the leek, parsnips, carrots and fennel and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove the vegetables from the casserole and set aside.
2. Add the hare to the casserole in batches and stir-fry over a high... - 42.3298
Lime Pots De Creme And Fluffy Lime Pie
Lime Butter: In top of double boiler, combine sugar, lime juice, eggs, egg yolks and food coloring, if using.
Cook, stirring, over boiling water until mixture is thickened and smooth.
Whisk pieces of butter into mixture and let cool.
Whip cream and fold into... - 47.2828
Stuffed Roasted Duck
Hosting a grand family get together? You certainly need to cook up a feast. Try this Stuffed Roasted Duck that is certainly an impressive main dish. Watch this video to learn a detailed process to prepare this delicacy at home. - 89.8722
Sweetgrass Buffalo And Beer Pie
Cut meat into 1-inch cubes and season with salt, pepper, and sage; roll in flour and brown in oil.
Put meat into a heavy saucepan.
Cut vegetables in 1/2 inch cubes, saute in the same oil, and add to the meat.
Add 3 tablespoons flour to the oil and let it... - 43.8493
Cream Cheese Strawberry Pie
1. In a pot over medium heat, add in the strawberry, water, sugar, vanilla extract and lime juice. Mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, add water and cornstarch to make the slurry. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another mixing... - 124.382
You've probably eaten this before, just under a different name. It is effectively a Chicken and Leek pot pie, though the idea is drawn from the Scottish soup "Cock-a-Leekie Soup" -- a light broth of leeks in a chicken stock, often with some chicken pieces... - 114.483
Deep Dish Chicken Pies
1. Place the fowl a large stock pot and cover with water.
2. Add salt, celery and onion to the pot.
3. Cover with lid and place on a medium low flame.
4. Simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until chicken is fork tender.
5. Remove chicken onto a... - 43.9581
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion, green pepper and dry chilies individually until coarsely chopped.
3) In a 3 or 4-quart pot, saute the onion mixture in the oil over a... - 48.8381
Caramel Apple Spice- Hellooo Starbucks
I love me some caramel apple spice from Starbucks, luckily this recipe has come to my rescue and taste better in my opinion. This hot caramel apple spice drink packs all the comforting flavors of apple pie and vanilla ice cream in a glass. Best of all it's... - 0
Individual Pot Pie Recipes By Category