- » Individual Caramel Roll
Individual Caramel Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of individual caramel roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for individual caramel roll recipes.
Caramel Fruit Roll
Boil sugar, syrup and water together in a saucepan until mixture forms threads in ice water, or bring to a boil and cook to 250F.
Beat egg whites and vanilla together until stiff shiny peaks form.
Beat in the syrup in a steady stream, beating until mixture... - 39.2197
Caramel Walnut Roll
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar and syrup.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Cook until syrup is thick.
4. Add butter, stirring to melt.
5. Slowly add evaporated milk so mixture continues to boil, stirring constantly.
6. Continue... - 44.2805
You May Also Like!
Individual Salami And Cottage Cheese Flans
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 4 patty tins of 4 inch each and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15... - 46.8854
Individual Fish Flans
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the water gradually and mix to a firm dough.
Turn out onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
Roll out and use to line six 7.5 cm (3 inch) flan... - 41.0031
Caramel Crumb Custard
Make the pudding according to the directions on the package.
Dice the sponge cake and put into individual glasses.
Moisten with a very little fruit juice, sherry or white wine, then top with sliced cooked apples or other fruit.
Spoon the warm pudding over the... - 31.8226
Combine the sugars, corn syrup, evaporated milk, cream and butter in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a full rolling boil.
Cook to 250 degrees on a candy thermometer.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the vanilla.
Pour into a greased 12x15 inch baking pan.
Let stand until... - 35.9795
1. In a saucepan, place the sugar and the water and bring it to boil, stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
2. Boil for another 5 minutes, without stirring, until the syrup caramelizes.
3. As soon as the syrup becomes light caramel in color... - 38.2226
Combine the sugar, corn syrup, cream, butter, chocolate and salt in a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
Cook until butter and chocolate are melted, stirring until mixed and smooth.
Bring to a full rolling boil.
Cook to 242 degrees on a candy thermometer... - 37.1964
Caramelized Apple Wafer
1. Pre heat an oven at 240 C (480 F).
2. Place thawed pastry on a dusted surface and roll out into 2 rectangles, each measuring 8 inch x 4 ½ inch). Trim edges and place on baking trays.
3. Place 6 apple halves, rounded side up, on... - 41.7842
Pear Tatins With Rum Caramel And Vanilla Cream
1. Dust the surface with flour nad roll the pastry out thinly; cut it into flour
2. Core the pears and push a star anise into each of the holes and mould the pastry around each of the pear half; trim excess dough out
3. Arrange them on the baking trya... - 45.6074
Apple Walnut Torte With Caramel Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 2 (9 inch) round cake pans.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add eggs; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, cinnamon and salt in separate bowl; add to creamed mixture.
Mix in apples and nuts.
Bake about 50 minutes.
Cool... - 42.0849
Caramelized Onion Black Bean And Orange Burritos
Peel and section oranges; chop sections, and drain well.
Combine chopped orange sections, jalapeno pepper, and vinegar in a small bowl; let stand 1 hour.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add orange juice concentrate.
Place over medium-high... - 45.556