- » Individual Almond Cream Tart
Individual Almond Cream Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of individual almond cream tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for individual almond cream tart recipes.
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 33.7922
Individual Strawberry & Almond Tarts
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Unravel the pastry and prick the surface with a fork. Cut out 6 squares and place them on a non-stick baking tray.
2. Lightly brush the edges of the squares with melted butter and place a couple of slices of marzipan on... - 28.1937
Angela S Lemon And Basil Tarts With Strawberry Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas mark 3. Take a 6 x 10cm loose-bottomed tart tins that are 3cm in depth. Butter and flour them.
2) In a bowl, add in the flour, almonds, and sugar, and mix together. Then, rub in the butter into the bowl... - 44.2607
Swedish Sand Tarts
1. Cream butter or margarine with granulated sugar until fluffy-light in medium-size bowl; beat in egg and almond extract. Gradually sift in flour and salt, blending well. Chill dough overnight, or until firm.
2. Pinch off about a half teaspoon-ful at a time;... - 27.4185
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Red Fruit Pudding With Cream; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 40.1145
Beat the egg whites until frothy.
Add the salt and cream of tartar.
Continue beating while you add the confectioner's sugar, one teaspoon at a time, until the whites stand in stiff peaks when the beater is lifted.
Stir in the vanilla, mixing well.
Lightly... - 32.6402
Apples In Phyllo
Grease six 6-ounce custard cups so each cup is entirely covered.
Brush one sheet of phyllo dough with some of the melted margarine.
(Remove one sheet of phyllo at a time and keep remaining sheets covered with a damp paper towel.) Brush a second... - 33.4812
1. To make the pastry, blitz the flour and butter in a food processor until they look like breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk and blitz briefly before adding 3-4 tbsp water. Keep the motor running until the pastry forms clumps. Remove from the processor, bring it... - 35.7933
Seafood Rice Medley
Pour 1 quart boiling water over scallops and salt in a saucepan.
Cook, covered, until scallops are just tender.
Remove from stock with a slotted spoon.
Cut scallops into halves; set aside.
To the stock, add sliced onion, garlic, cloves, peppercorns, and... - 40.909