- » Indian Yogurt Sauce
Indian Yogurt Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian yogurt sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian yogurt sauce recipes.
Indian Style Eggplant In Yogurt Sauce
Crispy, spicy baingans cooked in spicy, creamy, smooth yogurt sauce. A nice variation for regular baingan sabzi. It's very aromatic with use of fennel seeds and kasoori methi. Tastes just awesome! - 118.168
Onion Bhajias And Vegetables In A Yogurt And Gram Flour Sauce
To make the bhajia batter, mix the gram flour, chilli powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, onion slices, green chillies, fresh coriander and water together in a medium-size bowl.
Prepare the yogurt gram flour sauce; in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the... - 45.1181
Chicken Kofta In A Yogurt Sauce
1. To make the koftas, place the chicken pieces in a food processor and mince. Remove the chicken mince and set aside in a bowl.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, coriander, salt, mixed coriander and mint, spring onions and green... - 43.7183
Deep Fried Vegetables In Yogurt Sauce
Whisk the yogurt in a large serving bowl and add the mint, coriander, salt, sugar, chillies and water.
Whisk for a further minute and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add... - 42.7515
Cauliflower, Carrots And Potatoes In A Spicy Yogurt Sauce
Rub the vegetables with half the salt and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add the salted vegetables and fry them in the hot oil until cooked, but making sure they retain... - 39.3713
Fresh Green Chutney With Chinese Parsley And Yogurt
Put the parsley and chili in the container of an electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until you have a smooth paste (you may need to push the parsley down a couple of times).
In a nonmetallic bowl, combine the yogurt, salt, pepper, cumin,... - 36.7513
Dumplings In A Sweet And Sour Yogurt Sauce With Tamarind Sauce
1. Place the urad dhaal powder in a mixing bowl with the baking powder, ginger, fresh coriander and green chilli. Add 300 ml (1/2 pint) of the measured water and mix to make a thick batter.
2. Heat the oil in a karahi or large saucepan, add the batter about 1... - 35.9248
Courgettes And Aubergines In A Minty Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Cut the top off the aubergine's stalk end and bake the aubergine in the oven for 20-25 minutes. When it is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and mash the flesh down with a fork.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the... - 34.236
Mix yogurt with cumin, sugar, salt in serving bowl and refrigerate. - 22.7111