- » Indian Yogurt Salad Dressing
Indian Yogurt Salad Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian yogurt salad dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian yogurt salad dressing recipes.
North Indian Dressing
This North Indian Dressing puts together few great ingredients. And hence the taste of combo in this North Indian Dressing is something which is really unique. You will shower me with thanks on having tasted this :) - 29.8397
Indian Peach Salad
This Indian Peach Salad tastes simply awesome ! I tried this amazing peach, bird, and cucumber platter with mint yogurt seasonings with my pasta and the result was mind blowing ! Just taste this Indian Peach Salad yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 38.8552
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.7464
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0676
Chicken In Yogurt Curry
Heat the oil in a large heavy-based frying pan or saucepan over medium heat.
When hot, add the onions, chiles, and cloves, and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions brown.
Add the chicken and ginger and stir continually until the meat is seared on all... - 35.2518
Codfish Steaks In Yogurt
Wash the codfish steaks.
See that no scales adhere to skin.
Pat them as dry as possible.
Sprinkle steaks on both sides with the turmeric and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, rubbing the seasonings gently in.
Peel the 3 onions.
Chop 2 of them very finely and set... - 45.5247
Deviled Eggs Indian
1. Slice the eggs lengthwise into half.
2. Scoop out yolks and add to a small bowl
3. Use a fork to mash the yolks and then blend in mayonnaise or dressing, mustard, pinch of salt and pepper, chopped pimiento and 1/4 cup of the shredded... - 47.5634
Beetroot And Orange Rice Salad
1) Cook the rices as per package instructions. Drain well and keep aside to cool.
2) Skin and slice the orange between each segment and keep aside, reserve the juice in a bowl and place covered in the refrigerator, until needed.
3) Cube the beetroot,... - 46.8673
Curried Salad Bombay
Microwave Directions: In deep 2-quart microwave-safe dish, place turkey breast and broth.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) and microwave 7 minutes.
Turn turkey breast over; cover... - 41.1564
Madras Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, add all the dressing ingredients together, stir to blend well and keep aside.
2) In a large heavy pot, place the carrot, celery, parsley, peppercorns, bay leaf and water together, allow to boil.
3) Stir in the chicken breasts and... - 46.5808
Try out a new dish for a change from the usual cooking. The tangy salad chatpata recipe with diced vegetables in a yoghurt dressing is just right for your experimenting. Discover the pleasures of a culinary journey with a difference. - 33.6485
This Curried Salad was pretty easy to put together and also tasted awesome. My family was elated after I made this Curried Salad for them. Yours will be too! - 28.2829
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 46.1948
How To Use Methia Masala With Eggs
Bored of eating bland egg poaches and omelets? Give a kick to to your daily eggs with Chef Bhal Dave's "methia masala". A yummy blend of fenugreek, cumin and a host of other Indian spices, this spicy mix can turn even the most boring breakfast into a... - 62.449
Easy Chickpea Salad
Fond of chickpeas? Here's a great way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Easy Chickpea Salad. The recipe makes an excellent side dish and is very very impressive. Do give it a try. - 85.2595