- » Indian Yogurt Mint Sauce
Indian Yogurt Mint Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of indian yogurt mint sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for indian yogurt mint sauce recipes.
Courgettes And Aubergines In A Minty Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Cut the top off the aubergine's stalk end and bake the aubergine in the oven for 20-25 minutes. When it is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and mash the flesh down with a fork.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the... - 34.236
You May Also Like!
Chicken Kofta In A Yogurt Sauce
1. To make the koftas, place the chicken pieces in a food processor and mince. Remove the chicken mince and set aside in a bowl.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, coriander, salt, mixed coriander and mint, spring onions and green... - 43.7183
Deep Fried Vegetables In Yogurt Sauce
Whisk the yogurt in a large serving bowl and add the mint, coriander, salt, sugar, chillies and water.
Whisk for a further minute and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add... - 42.7515
Cauliflower, Carrots And Potatoes In A Spicy Yogurt Sauce
Rub the vegetables with half the salt and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add the salted vegetables and fry them in the hot oil until cooked, but making sure they retain... - 39.3713
Savory Mint And Coriander Chutney
1) In a food processor, place all the ingredients except the yogurt.
2) Process until the ingredients form a rough paste.
3) Transfer to a serving bowl. You can mix 2 tablespoons chutney into the yogurt and serve in a small serving bowl as a... - 40.5763
Masto-Khiar Raita are worth every minute you take to make them. Masto-Khiar Raita are a really great sauce. Great dip! - 27.149
Indian Peach Salad
This Indian Peach Salad tastes simply awesome ! I tried this amazing peach, bird, and cucumber platter with mint yogurt seasonings with my pasta and the result was mind blowing ! Just taste this Indian Peach Salad yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 38.8552
Cucumber And Mint Raita
1. Beat the natural yogurt and place in a serving bowl. Stir in the sugar, salt, mint sauce, grated cucumber, green chilli and fresh coriander.
2. To serve, garnish the raita with the coriander and cumin seeds. - 36.1972
Chicken Cooked With Yogurt
Skin all the chicken pieces.
Divide each leg into 2 pieces (drumstick and thigh).
Quarter the chicken breast.
Pat dry the chicken pieces and set aside.
Put 1/2 cup yogurt in a bowl.
Add 3/4 cup water, a little at a time, beating with a fork as you do so.
Peel... - 44.9454